Little Red Pill Ch. 07

Story Info
Noah has a follow up appointment with Dr. Curtis.
7.5k words
4.73
25.6k
34

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart thudded as I sat feet dangling over the edge of the examination table at the doctor's office I had been going to my whole life. It was, in fact, the same examination room that I could remember visiting when we found out I was allergic to shellfish when I was seven. Same building, same office, same exam room, but I was not waiting to see the same doctor.

Two weeks ago when I had come in for the annual check-up that my overly cautious mother forced me to go through every year, I had discovered that good-old-reliable Dr. Adams was in the midst of retiring and turning over his practice to an alarmingly hunky young Dr. Curtis. What should have been an annoying, but simple, routine check-up had taken a turn for the bizarre when said handsome young doctor made note of my well-below-normal sized penis during the "turn your head and cough" portion of the exam.

What followed was a surreal sales pitch for an apparently secret experimental new drug known only as the Little Red Pill, that Dr. Curtis assured me would result in a drastic change in penis size. I begrudgingly took the offered two week sample and agreed to come back for a follow-up, mostly just to get out of the awkward situation.

And now, here I was back two weeks later. As you probably know by now, the pills had definitely worked. But they seemed to have come with a few rather extreme side-effects. Mainly, an intense sexual desire for all things gay that I had never experienced before in my, until that point, completely heterosexual life. But as crazy as that may be, I had gone from an insecure mess with a less than 4 inch erection to a confident guy with a cock nearing the 8 inch mark and counting, and I was not ready to give it up.

No, my heart pounded as I worried that the wild ride might be over. So many questions fought for space in my head. My two week supply of magic pills was gone. Without them, did I stay at my newly gained size or did I shrink back to my mini-wiener? Did the crazy sex drive and cravings for dudes go away? Did I want them to? I needed answers, and I was about to see the only man who could give them to me. He just happened to be a gorgeous TV-star-looking doctor who I begrudgingly had to admit was super attractive even before I had started taking the pills that made me start wanting to rip off the clothes of every guy I saw. My stomach twisted in knots at the thought of what it was going to be like seeing and talking to the doctor again in my current condition. Not to mention the topics we would probably be discussing.

I had jerked off twice in a row that morning in preparation for the appointment in the hopes that I could keep my excitement in check. And yet still, as I sat there stuck in my own thoughts, I found myself having to suppress the stirring in my loins. I had to desperately try and avert my thoughts to something less sexy.

That about all went right out the window when there was a quick rap on the door and Dr. Curtis strode into the room, closing the door behind him. He had my charts open in his hand, but barely glanced down at them before closing the folder and tucking it under his arm as he crossed the room towards me sitting on the edge of the exam bench. He extended a hand and flashed a smile that he had to know was perfect and sexy.

"Mr. Warner, great to see you again!" I took his hand for a firm shake, having to silently tell myself to cool it between my legs already. "Thank you for coming back in for the follow-up, I really appreciate it."

"No problem," I somehow found my voice to respond seemingly nonchalantly.

Dr. Curtis grabbed a stool from the other side of the room and slid it half the distance towards me and the exam table before casually seating himself down onto it. His piercing baby blues hit me with intimate direct eye contact.

"So, last time you were here, you graciously agreed to participate in a classified research study on what the team I'm working with and I are calling the Little Red Pill."

I nodded, lamely.

"So hows that been going?"

I barked out a nervous laugh.

"Uhh, great, I guess you could say."

Curtis nodded, breaking the intimidating eye contact to reopen the folder on his lap and look down at its contents.

"So you're saying the pills appear to be working? That is, you've seen an increase in penis size?" The way he asked it, made it sound like the most perfectly normal thing to have happened.

"Erhm, I mean, yeah. Definitely."

"Good, good," He pulled a sleek looking pen out of the front pocket of his open white lab coat that he wore over stylish and rather form fitting dress clothes. "About how much would you say you've grown in length?"

I made a bit of a show of thinking about it, as if I hadn't been obsessively measuring for the past two weeks.

"Hmmmm, probably around 4 inches."

If that shocked Dr. Grant at all, he was pretty good at masking his surprise. He just nodded again and marked something on my charts in the folder with the fancy pen.

"That's great," he commented casually, finishing up whatever notation he was making. "And what about girth? Any growth in that regard?"

I knew what the word meant, but found myself shocked into needing clarification anyway.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"The measurement around the shaft of your penis. Your thickness, if you will. Any gain there?" He asked.

I was almost positive I was blushing by now.

"Oh... uhh yeah, I didn't really measure that, but it's definitely... girth-ier?" I tried, pretty sure I'd just made up an adjective.

The doctor flashed a brief smirk at the description, which made him look somehow hotter.

"Gotcha," he acknowledged, pausing to make another note on the chart.

I felt all of my questions and concerns threatening to bubble up to the surface and burst out all at once in the face of his cool casual demeanor. He got up out of his stool and set my files down open on top of it.

"So we'll just take a quick look at how things are going and then talk about any side effects you might be experiencing."

My heartbeat went from a dull thud to a quickened throbbing. What I should have been expecting all along, given the unbelievable nature of this whole experience, had still managed to catch me off guard. He wanted to take a look at my newly grown package. And goddammit if I didn't want to show it to him.

"Why don't you go ahead and lie down on the table there and pull your pants and underwear down while I wash my hands real quick," he threw it out there so casually.

I tried not to make myself look too eager as I pulled my legs up onto the exam table and the noisy tissue paper rustled beneath me as I spun lengthwise across it and laid back, grabbing my sweatpants and boxer-briefs by both sides and lifting my butt off the table just long enough to yank them halfway down my thighs. While the doctor turned around at the counter momentarily to wash up in the sink, I gave myself a quick glance down the length of my body, just to confirm that I hadn't already sprouted a full boner. Thankfully, my dick hung between my legs in that flattering but not offensive state just shy of a half-chub. It was still nothing to scoff at, especially given where I was at two weeks ago. I just had to focus real hard on not popping any more of a boner for however long Dr. Curtis wanted to assess the Red Pills' effectiveness.

"Great," he casually commented as he turned back around to find me in the ready position, drying his hands off on a paper towel and tossing it in a waste basket as his approached the exam table.

I watched in a turbulent mix of embarrassment and odd pride as Dr. Curtis's eyes focused on the area between my legs. He stepped right up to the side of the elevated table, positioning himself right at my waist.

"Oh yes, I am definitely seeing marked improvement from where you were last visit," he commented.

My breath caught in my throat as he reached out and took my shaft between his thumb and forefinger just below the head. He lifted it up from between my legs and gently moved it from side to side, as if examining a fascinating specimen. Pretty soon he would be able to let it go and it would remain standing in the air, as I was already getting aroused by the minimal attention.

"Even in only semi-erect state, I can see it's much thicker than your first visit."

"Uh huh," I croaked out. I could feel my face flushing as I felt myself unwillingly growing between his fingers. My mind could conjure up no un-arousing thoughts strong enough to stop myself from growing fully hard.

My cheeks grew more red as Dr. Curtis lifted his gaze from my lap to my face. I don't know if I expected a look of shock or amusement on his face, but he seemed perfectly calm. His features softened when he detected the mortified look on my face.

"Oh don't worry about it, Noah. We'll need to get measurements for your record while you're erect anyway. And trust me, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about." The son of a bitch winked and then glanced back down at my now standing-at-attention dick.

"I'll just go ahead and get the measurements now while you're ready." Did I catch a smirk at that, as he turned and opened a drawer in the counter next to the exam table. He pulled out a rolled up measuring tape like you'd find in a sewing kit and, unraveling the end, brought it down to my lap.

I found myself holding my breath as he carefully pressed the end of the tape to the base of where my cock joined my pelvis and pulled it taught up against the length of my shaft, lightly dragging a finger along my skin all the way up and sending a tickling shiver through me.

"Congratulations, 8 inches on the nose," he informed.

I looked down and watched, more than a little aroused, as the hunky doctor then picked a spot in the middle of my shaft and wrapped the measuring tape around it for a moment.

"And we're looking at a circumference of 4.3 inches. Excellent!"

Curtis dropped the measuring tape back in the counter drawer and pushed it shut. He then turned back to the stool and bent over to mark something on my open file, while I admired the outline of his bubble-butt in his tight slacks. He spun back around and caught me needing to readjust my gaze to look back up at his face. I was starting to feel exposed still laying there with my pants pulled down and my erection refusing to go away.

"If we continue on with the medication, the growth will eventually reach a plateau and taper off. But right now, given some other patients results, there is still room for a lot more gains."

I had to clear my throat in order to get a question to fumble out of my mouth.

"And what if I stopped taking the pills? Would I stay-" I looked down at my standing boner "-would I stay where I'm at?"

Dr. Curtis's handsome features twisted in a quick frown.

"No, unfortunately as of now, when any of the test patients have quit using the Pill, they begin to shrink back to their original size rather quickly. But we're working on that." He approached the side of the exam table again. "Let's talk a little bit about side effects you may be experiencing."

Oh great. Now was my chance to ask if I was the only one who suddenly started craving guys and dicks when I started taking the Pills. I couldn't get my brain to order my mouth to say the words to bring up the subject. Fortunately, it appeared Dr. Curtis wasn't waiting on me to elaborate.

"How would you describe your appetite since starting the pill regimen?"

The question caught me off guard. What did he mean? My appetite for cock?

"ehrm.. I- I'm sorry?" I stammered.

"Your eating habits? Do you find yourself hungry more or less often? Are you eating more or less total in a day, or about the same?"

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh. Now that you mention it I have been eating a lot more lately," I admitted.

The doctor gave my body a glance up and down.

"Well it doesn't seem to be affecting your figure. You look in great shape." I blushed. "We've found the increased appetite to be normal. The body needs more fuel for such rapid organ growth."

I was still to busy reeling from the casual compliment to come up with a reply. My breath caught in my throat as Dr. Curtis reached out his index finger and ran it lightly up the underside of my shaft. A shiver of pleasure ran down my spine as he rubbed his finger in a slow circle just under my tip.

"Test subjects have reported increased sensitivity and pleasure in the penile region. Would you say you've experienced this or are experiencing it right now?"

I actually felt my cock twitching at the soft touch of his finger. I gulped down the saliva in my mouth that I had forgotten to swallow, and eek'd out a weak "uh huh," in response to his question.

Curtis nodded in acknowledgement of my response, and I nearly started pouting as he withdrew his finger. Before I could be too broken-up about it, the doctor wrapped his hand around the base of my pole and gave it a few slow strokes. I let out a content sigh and I watched my lap in disbelief as the gorgeous young doctor cupped my balls with his other hand, gave them a gentle squeeze, tightened his grip on my shaft, and stroked deliberately upward. He succeeded in milking a fat drop of translucent pre-cum out of my swollen head. When his fist made it to the top, he deftly swiped his palm across my glans, catching the slippery pre-cum and stroking it back down my length in his fist.

"Patients have also reported heightened, over-active sexual drives," as he spoke, he began stroking my organ more deliberately from base to tip and back down. His free hand moved from cupping my balls to gently rubbing my upper inner-thigh. "This has often resulted in frequent, vivid fantasies and intense urges. These reported desires tend to be almost exclusively homosexual in nature, even when patients have classified themselves as strict heterosexuals before starting the medication."

As his fist continued pumping in my lap, growing more pleasurable with each stroke, his other hand rubbed a massaging path up my thigh, through the crease where my leg met my groin, over the 'V' that the muscles in my lower abdomen made pointing towards my crotch and then up under my t-shirt and over my abs.

"Would you say you've experienced such urges and desires while on this medication?" Not pausing in what had become his full-on hand job, he looked up and met my eyes for an answer.

I nodded dumbly and let out a sigh as he stroked up and rubbed a thumb across the tip of my cock-head to catch more of the pre-cum I was producing in copious amounts. His other roaming hand had pulled up the hem of my t-shirt, exposing my mid-section as his massaging fingers found my chest. I bit my lip as he gave one of my hard nipples a light twist. He left his hand up there, rubbing back and forth between pecs, tweaking each nipple, while he continued his focused work between my legs with the other hand.

"Other patients have experienced greater orgasm intensity, as well as increased semen production and ejaculation," he continued, somehow still sounding clinical despite the very erotic way he was working over my body. "We will be able to tell if you're experiencing those particular side effects in just a minute."

My eyes roved away from his handiwork between my legs, to the spot between his. I noticed a very large bulge protruding from the crotch of his dress pants. He brought my focus back to the task at hand by bringing his other hand gliding back down my body from my chest to again cup, fondle, and rub at my balls. Meanwhile he squeezed at my shaft more tightly as he continued stroking up and down my length, adding in a twist of his wrist each time his palm engulfed my glans before gliding back down to the base.

Faster and faster he went, until I could no longer focus on anything other than the mounting tingling pleasure in my groin.

"That's right Noah, it's okay for you to release for me. We need to see how the medication affects your orgasms."

At the pace he was going, we no longer had much of a choice. I tried my hardest to stop myself from squirming and fidgeting on the table, but found myself unconsciously grinding my hips and air-humping as his fist pumped ever quicker on my cock. I clamped my mouth shut to stifle groans I was afraid would carry out of the exam room and alert the rest of the office to the scandalous deed that was going on in there. I was now hissing out forceful breaths through my nose as I felt the release that Dr. Curtis was asking for work it's way up from my testicles, through my shaft towards the tip of my cock.

I couldn't stop myself from grunting as I involuntarily lifted my hips up off the table and felt my cock pumping in the doctor's grasp. He continued stroking while I erupted. I watched in a mix of fascination and mortification as my thick ropy cum geyser-ed up out of my cock head several feet into the air before plopping down on my midsection, upper thighs, the tissue-paper covered exam table around me, and Dr. Curtis's still stroking fist. My balls repeatedly clenched and released as my entire shaft twitched and pumped out at least a dozen spurts.

The doctor's strokes slowed as the pumping of my seed slowed. Eventually he squeezed tightly and dragged his fist slowly up my length to milk a final large drop of jizz out of my tip. I was left panting there on the table while he stepped away for a moment and returned, unfolding a white towel. After wiping his own hands through it, he began dabbing and gently swiping at the splatters of cum that had covered my midsection and lap. My still achingly erect cock jumped and bobbed around as he wiped it clean.

"So, would you say that was a more intense orgasm, with a greater release of semen, than you would have experienced pre-medication?"

I barked out a quick chuckle.

"Uhhh yeah, little bit," I couldn't help a rye smirk.

He nodded. If he noticed my eyes were again focused on the crotch of his slacks, and the unbelievable tent that was pitched there, which from my prone position on the elevated table was right at eye level, he didn't mention it.

"Test patients have also noted an ability and need to produce multiple consecutive orgasms before feeling satisfied." Before I could fully process what he was saying, he had reached out and wrapped his hand around my still rock-hard shaft again. "I'd like to put that side-effect to the test, if you don't mind."

I couldn't even choke out that I didn't mind at all before the beef-cake young physician was bending forward towards my lap and taking my cock-head between his lips.

I wasn't able to stop myself from letting out a soft moan as he began to expertly suck my engorged cock. He deftly engulfed most of my length with ease, used his tongue to lap around the sides and top of my pole each time he drew his head out of my lap before plunging back down. The quiet of the exam room was ruined only by the wet slurping sound of his purposely moistened lips working up and down.

Although apparently the entire point of this exercise was to test my ability to produce consecutive orgasms in quick succession, I found myself defiantly wanting to prolong the ecstasy. As much as I focused on my breathing, and indeed stopped myself from moaning out and giving away our activities to the entire office, I still found myself struggling to delay the building explosion that was about to be just as quickly released from my crotch.

That's when my eyes, searching for a less arousing spot to focus on than the gorgeous head of my doctor bobbing over my lap, happened to rove over, and then helplessly laser in on, Curtis's own crotch. Now, not only did it look like a smuggled eggplant in the front of his pants was about to bust through his fly, but the doctor's free hand, the one not holding my slick hard shaft upright by the base, was flickering and rubbing over his own fabric-covered crotch.