Little Red Pill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All pretense that this was in any way some kind of normal check-up, even concerning my sexual health, had gone out the window well before the dreamy doctor had swallowed my cock. Now, seeing the way this "examination" was affecting Dr. Curtis, himself; that he had begun openly rubbing a palm over his own aroused pants-covered cock, broke me out of my frozen state on the exam table.

I suddenly needed to see what the good doctor was working with between his own legs. I simply had to return the favor, whatever patient-doctor protocol I was breaking be damned.

Dr. Curtis gamely attempted to keep his lips' hold on my cock as I pulled myself up out of my prone position on the exam bench and swung my pants-tangled legs out over the edge of the front of the table. With some kicking and shimmying, I got my pants and underwear completely off of one leg and hanging on at the ankle of the other. another kick and they fell to the floor and I spread my legs wide to accommodate Dr. Curtis moving in between them. My position sitting on the elevated bench had him only needing to bend forward slightly to continue slurping his lips up, down, and around on my rigid pole.

I bent forward and reached my hands down around either side of Curtis's bobbing head, reaching for the front of his pants. I met and knocked aside his still rubbing hand and fumbled at the buckle of his belt and zipper of his fly.

Finally breaking the grip of his lips on my cock with a wet smack, he stood up straight and his hungry eyes met mine.

Without exchanging any words, I hopped off of the bench and Curtis took a step back to make room for me as I fell to my knees in front of him. My face was now inches from his unbelievable bulge as I frantically unclasped his belt and undid his pants button and zipper. Above me, Dr. Curtis yanked his dress shirt tail out of his pants as I reached into his open fly and wrapped my hand around something warm, hard, and gigantic.

What I pulled out of his pants, and what subsequently smacked me in my too-close face, was the largest cut cock I had ever laid eyes on. I could barely wrap my fingers completely around it. The thick, impossibly long shaft was ramrod straight with a meaty vein running up the top side of it. It ended in a bulbous, purple heart-shaped head with a fat glob of pre-cum already glistening on the tip.

Apparently, I stared in awe for too long, as the doctor grabbed the back of my head, tangled his fingers in my short hair, and pushed my face towards his monster cock. I was caught off guard and he wound up mashing my face into his crotch, fat shaft and heavy balls pressing against my nose, lips and chin. He seemed to enjoy rubbing my face into his junk, like sticking a bad dog's nose in it's own mess. He rubbed my face around and let his enormous rig bounce around my features. I tried opening my mouth to suck in his balls, making a pathetic hungry groan as they slid past my lips and tongue, almost too big to even fit inside. My nose briefly pressed into the short, tightly trimmed bush of his pubic hair while his fat shaft smashed into my cheek, and I took the chance to unabashedly huff in a deep breath of his musky crotch scent.

Finally, he gently pulled my head back off of him far enough that I could reach out and wrap my fingers barely around his base again and open wide to try and take him in.

His cock-head just barely fit between my lips, and I actually felt my jaw straining as I moved my head forward with his guidance and stuffed as many thick inches of him as I could into my mouth. I might have only gotten him halfway in before I felt him pushing at the back of my throat and working my gag reflex.

He let me pull back, and I began building confidence and speed as I took as much of him as I could in and out between my lips, which I could hold open just wide enough to fit him between.

I kept one hand holding the base of the monster and let the other rove up under Dr. Curtis's un-tucked shirt, feeling the ripples of a chiseled abdomen with a light spread of soft hair over it. As I continued trying to work his mammoth cock in and out of my mouth, I let the exploring hand move behind him, pull his undone pants along with his underwear out of the way down his thick muscled thighs and then latched onto what felt like a smooth firm bubble butt.

I felt those ass muscles tense and flex as he began thrusting his hips forward, propelling his huge member further into and then back out of my full mouth. He kept me held in place with hands on either side of my head, shallowly humping in and out of my lips, skull-fucking me with his nearly coke-can thick dick.

As my jaw strained to accommodate him, I would have happily unhinged it if I were able to in order to fit more of him in my mouth and down my throat.

"You like sucking my huge fucking cock, Noah?" He hissed out in a hushed tone. Hearing him break the professional clinical speech he had been using up until then sent a further thrill through me.

I gurgled an "Uh-huh" sound from down in my gullet just before he pushed himself to the back of my throat again. He was now pumping faster and faster. My left hand remained wrapped behind him, kneading his muscled glutes, while my right hand now fiendishly stroked up and down the bottom portion of the doctor's impossibly long shaft; the portion that couldn't physically be stuffed into my mouth.

I was making a wet glugging sound now while Curtis pistoned his hips and, at the same time, used his hands to shake my head forward and back in time with his thrusts.

"I'm about to cum, Noah! Suck the cum out of me like a good patient," the doctor goaded. A small part in the back of my mind wondered dimly if his voice was now loud enough to carry out of the exam room.

His hip-thrusts went haywire and lightning quick for a few moments and then with a grunt I felt the first spurt hit the back of my throat with almost enough force to sting. Then he was pulling out of me, leaving my jaw with a dull ache as my mouth emptied. I had little time to dwell on it as he knocked my hand away from his monster cock and began furiously stoking out more and more thick streams of cum. It assaulted my face and I closed my eyes instinctively as one powerful spurt hit the the corner and just missed potentially blinding me. I felt more and more warm splatters hitting my face and running down as I heard Dr. Curtis continue his guttural grunting.

Finally it felt safe to open my eyes. I was greeted to a view of his bulbous purple head a few inches in front of my face, a fat drop of his ejaculation poised to fall off the tip and plop to the laminate floor. I stuck my tongue out and lapped it off the tip, swallowing greedily.

Dr. Curtis sighed and turned as he stepped away. I was left feeling a bit ridiculous there on my knees, pants-less, face dripping a torrent of cum.

He came back with another fresh towel and tossed it down to me. I did the best I could rubbing my face and hair with it, came away feeling sticky and like my hair was a mess, but at least no longer dripping.

I still had a line of sight to Curtis's waist from my position on the floor, and found myself fascinated watching him somehow stuff his still semi-hard boa constrictor back in his pants and underwear. He began re-tucking his shirt and zipping himself up, and cleared his throat.

"Please, Noah, have a seat."

I left the soiled towel on the floor and climbed to my feet, taking my discarded pants and underwear in my hands and up with me. Not knowing what else to do, I hoisted myself back up onto the exam table and let my feet dangle over the edge. I felt exposed. Realizing I was still sporting a rock-solid erection, I dropped my balled-up sweatpants and boxer briefs on top of my lap, succeeding only in making a tent.

I felt silly for not having stepped back into my pants first, but Dr. Curtis had not told me to get dressed, and I felt compelled to follow his explicit directions.

"So, as you have probably guessed by now, I am also taking the Little Red Pills. As a matter of fact, I started out a few short months ago not much larger than you were on your first visit. And you have the potential to get to where I am at now, as well."

My mind began reeling at the possibility. Then I was picturing the empty bottle in my nightstand drawer and a lump lodged itself in my chest.

"I'll be sending you home with more pills. My partners and I are still gathering data on this, so I'll need you to come back in a month for another check-up."

I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding as the lump in my chest floated off.

"And remember the nondisclosure form you signed. This medication is still top-secret," he tried to still sound casual, but I could pick up the underlying seriousness in his tone. He checked an expensive looking watch on his wrist and then flashed me a smile that reminded me I was still covering a boner in my lap with a mess of clothing.

"I've still got a few minutes, what questions do you have for me, Mr. Warner? Anything at all. Any weird urges you've been having? Any sexual inquiries you might have come across, as I'm sure you've been experimenting for the first time with members of your own sex?"

I felt myself blushing at his easy-going tone, and how spot-on he was hitting with his probing questions. From somewhere in the back of my mind, I found myself being hit with flashes of my sexual exploits over the past two weeks. I thought about Renzo in one of our first meetings in the gym locker room as he bounced around on my cock and seemed to bring himself to orgasm while barely touching his own cock. I thought of Connor, impaled on my dick in the bathroom stall at work and twitching in ecstasy as he too was brought to a seemingly hands-free climax.

I thought of Gavin, jamming himself up my ass. How oddly satisfying it felt. The feeling even reaching to my own groin. How I felt on the cusp of boiling over and cumming myself, just from the fucking. How frustrating it was to not be able to reach that climax. An incredible itch that I couldn't fully satisfy, but that felt like it had the makings to feel like nothing I'd ever felt before.

I realized I was probably staring off into space looking like a dofus. Dr. Curtis raised his brow, encouragingly.

"Noah?"

"Is it possible for someone to make you cum without touching your dick?" I blurted out without thinking.

The corner of the doctor's mouth lifted in a slight smirk.

"A hands-free orgasm? How you mean?" He questioned, with the tone that said he probably already knew exactly how I meant.

"You know like if another guy were... doing you... like from behind... could that make you cum?" I fumbled for the least embarrassing and graphic way to phrase it for the doctor, despite the fact that he'd just jerked me off and I'd just crammed my mouth full of his dick. His eyes lit up in comprehension.

"Ahhhh. You mean an anal orgasm? Most definitely. Especially given the way The Pill seems to heighten one's pleasure and increase sensitivity. It just requires stimulation of your p-spot."

"My p-spot?" My brow furrowed.

"Yes, the area of your rectal wall that most closely comes in contact with your prostate. In short, you just need to make sure the gentleman's penis is pressing into that area continually until orgasm is achieved. anal, or prostate, orgasms are known to be more intense and last longer than those achieved through just stimulating the penis, and that's even just from men who are not taking the Little Red Pills."

"Oh, okay, got it," I replied. I'd gotten the answer to the question but it still seemed far-fetched to me, in all honesty.

Dr. Curtis seemed to read the skepticism on my face. He took another quick glance at his watch, and flashed me another movie star smile.

"I'll be honest with you. You're the third test-subject check-up I've had today, and things tend to get out of hand like it did a little bit ago with all of them. So, even on the pill, my penis is a little tired." I didn't quite understand what he was getting at, but I loved listening to him talk. "And even still, I'm not sure you're anus is ready to handle someone my size yet." Thinking back to the monster I had in my mouth a few minutes ago, I tended to agree with him, but my cock still twitched under my balled-up pants. The doc lifted his pointer finger, "But I can show you with this how to hit your p-spot and achieve an anal orgasm, real quickly, if you'd like."

My mouth went dry when I tried to reply. I wanted to tell the hunky physician that he could stick whatever he wanted up my ass. Instead I just nodded dumbly. He smiled back at me.

"Great. Hop off the table there and turn around. Lean forward and lay your top half across it. Stick that cute little butt out for me."

I blushed at his surprising compliment and as he headed off towards the magic counter drawer full of mysterious pill bottles and jizz-wiping towels, I turned to face the exam table and bent forward at the waist, laying my top half across the table and turning my head to the side.

I heard Dr. Curtis re-approaching from behind, making an odd squishing sound.

"The first important step is to use plenty of lubricant," he instructed. I felt a warm hand press into my left cheek and pull it aside, widening my crack and exposing my puckered hole.

"I'll just insert a finger," he announced in his smooth deep voice. I felt the faintest of sting that melted away in an instant as he slid a lubed-up digit into my ass all the way to the third knuckle and then slowly drew it back almost all the way out before sliding it back in. A shiver of pleasure danced up my spine.

I tried not to squirm as he worked his finger in and out of my anus, probing this way and that, giving me little hints of more intense pleasure as he pressed here and there. For a disappointing moment he pulled his finger out completely, and I thought that I had failed to react to his stimulating of my so-called 'p-spot.' But he returned in a moment, stretching me further now with two fingers.

"Yeah you're a big boy, you can take two fingers." I blushed at his mocked-encouragement.

I felt more faint pangs of pleasure radiating dully to my groin as he shifted and twisted and plunged both lubed fingers around in my guts. I could have stayed bent over the table like that all day as he slowly double-fingered my hole. It created a subtle tingle of pleasure throughout my lower-region, but I still failed to see how that feeling could be built upon enough to take it to a level that would lead me exploding in orgasm.

And then he twisted his wrist.

The simple readjustment sent his slightly hooked pointer and middle finger entering me at a new angle. His fingertips pressed into the wall of my rectum. I felt an instant jolt of pleasure shoot to my groin. My bobbing cock between my legs twitched. I let out a gasp of air.

"Looks like I found your p-spot," he stated.

At that point I just wanted him to shut up and find it again. He brought his finger back to that magic spot and pressed again, firmly but not too hard. My knees got weak and I had to grab onto the far edge the exam table I was doubled over to keep from collapsing. He kept the pressure on that spot and rotated his hooked fingers in a micro-circle. I let out a barely audible guttural moan. My cock was going through fits as I had the sensation that I was building towards pissing myself.

"Now, I could just rub my fingers here for a few more moments and you'll be cumming all over the place," he informed.

Yes! Yeah! do that please, my brain screamed. I almost whined aloud when he pulled his fingers back, breaking the euphoria-giving pressure. He pulled his lube-slicked digits almost out of me completely, leaving in the tips.

"But, you asked about an orgasm through anal sex. That would be a little different than milking your prostate with a massaging finger."

I was only barely listening now, I wanted desperately for him to press that magic button again and bring back that feeling that had my whole body reeling and my cock buzzing.

"That, would go a little more like this-" and he plunged his fingers back up inside of me, a little quicker this time and more forcefully. His aim was still true, however, and his finger tips pressed right into the tender flesh of that special spot. A quick electric bolt of ecstasy, and his fingers were gone again as he drew them back, and before I could lament, pushed them forward and poked the spot again. And on he continued, working into a vigorous finger-fucking.

"The key is," he explained, his voice slightly jumpy from the effort of pumping his whole arm into continuously finger-blasting my asshole, "you'll have to take some control of your position when you're being fucked. Whoever is humping into you won't be able to tell when their cock is hitting the right spot. You have to make sure it hits the right spot, and keeps hitting it."

I hoped some part of my brain was taking notes that I could recall back on later, because right then, my entire body was consumed by the mounting pleasure that built each time Dr. Curtis jammed his fingers into my ass and right into my p-spot.

Faster and faster he went. He could no longer provide a running commentary of his efforts as he was now quietly grunting with the rapid thrusting of his arm. My whole upper body was jerking forward on the table, my hips now involuntarily bucking and gyrating. My entire lower half was on fire with a deep building tingle. I felt as I usually would the moment before an orgasm would send jizz bubbling out of my cock during a jack-off session. But that excruciating penultimate moment was continual, stretching on and on at that unbearably pleasurable edge before release.

"That's it, Noah, let me finger the cum out of you. Let the cum out!"

I had my mouth clamped shut now, trying to stop myself from moaning curse words at the top of my lungs. Panting breaths hissed out of my nose. I was reaching a boiling point, and there was no way to shut it down. The tingling sensation in my groin had worked it's way all the way up to my cock-tip. It felt like I was on a long car trip and had to pee for hours with no toilet in sight to relieve myself. The only thing keeping me from pissing myself was my own force of will. I'd just have to tell my brain it was okay to let go and I'd be flooding my pants right there in the car.

I told my brain it was okay to let go.

I let out a loud long throaty groan, my hips began jerking into the side of the exam table in spasms. My cock twitched and pulsed again and again as waves of pleasure pounded not only crotch, but my entire body. My vision darkened at the edges for a moment as that wave washed over me.

By the time I came down from the orgasm, I realized Dr. Curtis no longer had fingers inside of me. I turned my head to the side to find him standing there, washing his hands off in the sink.

"And that, Mr. Warner, and excuse my language, is how you get the cum fucked out of you."

I couldn't help the euphoric smirk that followed. I stood back up straight on spaghetti legs, looking down at the floor in front of the exam table and noting the huge puddle of my ejaculate that had poured out of my cock from my first anal orgasm.

"Don't worry, I'll have someone clean that up."

I wondered for a second, how many people at this practice knew what Dr. Curtis was up to, and were okay with it. I didn't have time to dwell on the thought as Dr. Curtis clapped me on the shoulder before heading back over to that famous drawer in the counter.

"Why don't you go ahead and get your clothes back on, Noah. I'll grab you another course of pills here... And see Shannon at the desk on your way out to set up another check-up for a month from now."

I was gathering up my underwear and sweats, fumbling into them, nodding dumbly in response to him while his back was turned to me at the counter. I got my pants pulled back up just as he turned back to me, a pill bottle larger than last time in one hand, and a bottle of clear liquid in the other.