Little Red Pill Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retreated across the room for a moment and flipped the light switch off, plunging my bedroom into darkness. My blackout curtains were drawn so that not even moonlight shone into the room.

"Ahhh! I can't see!" Gavin yelped, mock-scared.

"That's the idea," I chuckled.

Emboldened by the pitch-darkness, I hurried out of my clothes, finally springing free my minuscule member, still hard and ready.

I made my way by memory back to the bed and climbed onto it and Gavin. My hands roved over his hard body and my lips found his chest and then neck and then mouth. I felt his hands exploring my own body. I had to grab his wrist when I felt his hand gliding down towards my crotch.

"No," I whispered.

"Noah, I-"

"Shut it! It's my turn."

I pushed him back down onto his back on the mattress and flung my body on top of him, straddling his waist. A reach and a fumble in the dark found the pump dispenser of lube on my nightstand. I quickly swiped some between my cheeks, feeling the residue of Gavin's former load and saliva already there.

And then I was holding onto his jutting cock, lowering myself down onto it, until I was seated in his lap with his glorious cock buried up inside of me.

I rested my hands on his abs for balance and began riding his dick, shallow bounces at first, and then deeper ones, coupled with shimmies and gyrations of my hips.

I could hear Gavin sighing and softly grunting his satisfaction beneath me. But he was mostly drowned out by my own moans of pleasure on top of him.

"Oooooh fuck Gavin! Uhh that feels soooo fucking good," I moaned.

I was now grinding my hips in a circular motion, rocking forward and backward so that his cock stayed mostly buried up my rectum, but moved around in a way that brushed its tip along and around all the sensitive areas inside of me.

"Uuughn! Does your cock belong to me, Gavin? Is your cock mine to use for my fucking pleasure?"

I couldn't believe what my own mouth was saying. Gavin was now grinding and humping his own hips beneath me. He brought his hands up from his sides to grab onto my waist.

"Fuck yeah, dude. My cock is yours! Use my fucking cock to get off," he groaned.

I reached around and knocked his hands away from my waist. He wasn't guiding how I fucked his cock. I was!

I leaned forward, kneading my hands into his pecs and then latching them onto his shoulders as I straddled him and now my face hovered over where I presumed his face looked up in the darkness. I arched my back ever so slightly as I continued rocking my hips forward and back. Now each time his cock moved inside of me, I could feel it pressing into that magic spot that Dr. Curtis had shown me.

"OoooOooh fuck yeah! I'm gonna fuck your cock until I cum! I'm gonna fuck your cock til I cum! I'm gonna fuck your cock til I cum-" I chanted, a man possessed.

I felt Gavin's hands in the darkness reaching up and rubbing along my back and sides, no longer trying to control how I moved, just feeling me as I moved myself.

I had worked myself into a frantic rhythm now, each repeated movement drove the tip of Gavin's swollen cock right against my p-spot. My own teeny cock bounced around freely in my lap, getting hit by radiating waves of pleasure each time my prostate was manipulated. I felt like I was about to release a glorious piss that I had been forced to hold in for days.

"Uh fuck! Uh fuck! Uh fuck right there! Right there! Right there! Right thererightthererighthere- Uuuuuuuuugh!"

My vision went from all black to all white. I was shimmying and jerking and gyrating spastically on top of Gavin and my cock was pulsing freely in the air between my legs to the beat of my heart. Each pulse was a pump of cum and jolt of intense pleasure being released simultaneously.

I felt like I came for several minutes before finally calming down and slumping forward panting on top of Gavin's chest and smashing my puddles of jizz between our sweaty bodies.

I lay there spent for a few seconds until Gavin groaned beneath me, wrapped his muscular arms around my body, and heaved me over to the side. I flipped and landed on my back as he rolled and ended up on top of me.

He quickly reached down and inserted himself back into my hole. He proceeded to waste no time in fucking me missionary style. Within a few frenzied minutes of thrusting into me he was groaning and cumming again up my spent hole.

He collapsed with a groan down onto the mess of sheets next to and half tangled with me. I quickly shifted around on my side, facing away from him and nuzzling my butt backwards to dock against his lap, little spoon style. I self-consciously made sure my shrinking little dick was tucked away between my legs where Gavin couldn't accidentally catch a feel of its unimpressive size. I started to doze as Gavin repositioned himself so that his strong arms wrapped around me. We fell asleep with our sweaty bodies spooned together, in the warm sticky mess we had made of my bed.

I awoke hours later as just the hint of daylight outlined my blackout curtains, only very dimly illuminating the room. After a split-second of panic when I found myself being held firm by warm tight skin, I relaxed when I realized I was still wrapped up with Gavin, back pressed to his front. I could feel his soft cock and balls pressing against my underside. I heard the soothing and somehow arousing rhythm of his sleep-breathing at the back of my neck.

As delicately as possible, I slithered my way out of his arms and off the bed, leaving him there to sleep as I tiptoed to the bathroom and got in the shower.

I had a lot of last night's fun to wash off of me, including special attention that needed to be paid between my cheeks. As I carefully swiped a soaped-up loofah over my asshole, the tickling sensation brought to mind images of what had transpired last night.

Before I knew what was happening, my little guy was standing at attention between my legs, begging to be taken care of.

I brought a soaped up palm between my legs and began broadly rubbing a palm around my stout little shaft and hanging balls.

I practically jumped out of my skin as the shower curtain jerked back to reveal a nude Gavin, bed-head tousled hair and all, standing outside the tub smiling.

"Need a hand with that?"

"Dude!!" I yelped like a bitch, turning my body away from him and instinctively clamping my hands over my puny privates and squeezing my legs together. "Knock much?" I tried to joke.

To my terror, Gavin was trying to climb into the shower. Back to him, I shimmied further away from him and under the steamy hot spray.

"Wait your turn, man. I'll save you some hot water," I pleaded.

I could feel Gavin's body behind me as he joined me under the spray.

"Bro," he said in an oddly assuring voice.

His arms snaked around my body. I was no match for his strength as he pried my hands away from the concealment of my crotch. He blindly felt around between my legs, finding my sudsy little hard-on and exploring my limited length with his fingers and wet palms.

I couldn't bring myself to turn and face him, but I also couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop. I lifted my face to the hot water and let out a sigh at the long overdue attention he was giving to my cock and balls.

After allowing him to reach-around fondle me for a few minutes, he pulled his hands away and I braced myself for some snide comment about how small I felt. Instead, He grabbed me by the shoulder and forced me to turn and face him. Before I could cover up from his gaze, Gavin was falling to his knees in front of me in the steam.

"Hey what are you-" I scrambled to ask before Gavin reached out and took my tiny erection in his hand before engulfing his mouth over it.

I was at a loss for words after that. I could kind of tell Gavin wasn't exactly an expert at being on this end of a blowjob, but it still felt amazing to me nonetheless.

He ran his tongue all along my short shaft, and over my swollen tip. Due to my size, he was able to easily take me completely into his mouth as I felt his nose make it to my trimmed short pubic area.

He was even able to open his jaw wide enough to swallow my balls along with my shaft. Finally, with his lips around my whole package, I could feel myself hitting his tonsils. He made a cute little gagging noise and withdrew. He closed his lips around my head and swirled his tongue there, hitting me with a jolt of pleasure as his tongue rubbed by the sensitive underside of my tip.

I looked down my body through the steam and watched as my little head plopped from Gavin's mouth, and he puckered up and planted a kiss on my tip.

"I love your cock, bro," he said, looking up from his knees and making eye contact with me.

I blushed as I looked back down at him. And there, under the hot downfall of water in the shower, I felt something click in my chest as I hit the last stage of grief; acceptance.

If Gavin was okay with my small penis, I was okay with my small penis.

He went back to work on his first oral adventure, re-swallowing my cock and forming a tight wet suction of his lips around my pole, slurping them up and down my whole length in earnest.

He spit me back out momentarily, huffed in a huge breath and looked back up at me, all the while still stroking me with his hand.

"I want to suck off your gorgeous cock and make you cum. Are you gonna fuckin' cum for me, Noah?"

I nodded enthusiastically as he traded stroking me off for swallowing my cock again. His head bobbed faster and faster between my legs. I brought my hands up to his wet mop of hair and twisted in my fingers, resting them there on the top of his head just to feel him rapidly nodding it forwards and back with his lips locked around me again. I felt my release bubbling up from my balls and tingling towards my tip. He stopped again and pulled off.

"Just let me know when you're gonna nut! i don't know if I can swallow it, yet," he pleaded.

I grunted and this time did use my hands on his head to push his face back onto my cock. He went back to work with his mouth and I felt my seed boiling up again.

An evil part of my brain told me to shove my hips forward and his head into my crotch and make him swallow my whole package again before pumping my load down his throat. The nice guy in me let go of my grip on his head.

"Uuuuh fuck, Gavin Im gonna cum!" I warned split seconds before my cock started pulsing. Gavin pulled free just in time and immediately starting vigorously jacking my little shaft in his fist even as I was already blowing my load. I hit him in the face with five hard spurts. On the sixth, he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out as another glob shot out and landed on it. He held it there on his tongue as I finished my orgasm, and he squeezed a few less forcefully drops out of my cock and down to the shower floor.

Finally, he pulled his tongue, with my glob of cum still on it, back into his mouth and swallowed. He made an exaggerated "Ahhhh!" sound of thirst-quenching that had us both laughing.

Feeling the hot water quickly turning to luke warm, we both focused on getting washed off and got out to dry off.

My mom wasn't due to fly back home until the following evening. Gavin and I had a little less than two days in which to barricade ourselves in my house and fuck our brains out.

And we did exactly that, in every room of the house.

At one point, in the middle of making dinner in varying states of undress, Gavin took me there at the kitchen counter.

To my amazement, he had me bent over the counter with my underwear at my ankles on his knees behind me lubing me up by eating my ass.

When things were good and slick, he roughly entered me and pounded into me from behind as I bent over and held onto the counter for dear life.

"I'm gonna pound the shit out of you until I make you fuckin' cum, dude," he grunted, not relenting in his anal assault whatsoever.

I took a moment to pause from yelping out an 'Uhh!' every time his lap clapped my cheeks, to moan out a response.

"If yOu CaN HoLd On LoNg Enough," my voice jilted with each hump into my guts.

"Oh? You don't think I can fuck you long enough?" He challenged.

He immediately responded by grabbing my hips tighter and slamming into me faster and harder.

"UuUuuUh FuUuUuCk!!" I moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck the cum out of you, bro!"

I could, indeed feel his glorious fucking building a tingling in my jostled-around crotch, but at the current angle he just wasn't hitting me in the right area to drive me to the next level.

His forceful fucking had rammed me closer and closer against the counter that I held on to. I arched my back and lifted my ass up into Gavin's thrusting hips. I lifted one of me legs up off the floor and latched my toes around the handle on one of the lower drawers in the counter. Daring to release one of my hand's grip on the counter, I reached back behind me and grabbed hold of one of Gavin's muscled ass cheeks as it flexed with each of his thrusts. I used my grip to pull Gavin into me at an even faster pace, also trying to guide him into a slight upwards motion with his thrusts.

Suddenly he was hitting me in the magic button.

"Fuck! Right there! Right there! Right there! Fuck the cum out of me! Fuck!"

Now that he'd been put on course, Gavin went into overdrive, ramming into me at the same angle over and over with greater speed and force. I had to grip the counter again with both hands to brace myself.

"Come on, let me make you cum! Fucking cum for me, Noah! Fucking cum! You gotta fuckin nut soon or I'm going to, dude!"

He somehow maintained his pace, needing to stop his encouragement for a moment in order to pant in breaths behind me.

That familiar tantalizing feeling that I was building towards relieving myself was growing between my legs. But this time, I was not in control of bringing it over the edge. It was up to Gavin and his frenzied humping.

"Uh huh! Right there! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Keep fucking me hard! Keep fucking me hard! Keep fucking me hard!" I chanted breathlessly. "Here I fucking cum! Here I fucking cum! Keep fucking me til I cum! Oh fuck I'm cuUUUMING!"

It felt like my entire cock and balls were being squeezed and released over and over. Each squeeze flooded my lower half with pleasure. My legs threatened to buckle. Heedless, Gavin continued fucking right into my p-spot even as I experienced orgasmic contractions and blew my load all over the kitchen counter and lower cabinets. I had apparently cum just in time.

"Aaaaaah fuck I can't hold it I'm gonna nut! Fuck I'm nutting in your ass! Fuuuuuck take my cum up there!"

Gavin switched from lightning fast pumps to focused force-filled thrusts, mashing his pulsing testicles against my backside as I felt his warmth pumping away deep inside of me.

Our two day sex-fest eventually came to an end. Gavin even went so far as to mow the lawn for my mom before he left, just before she returned.

The summer was rapidly winding down. We spent what time we had left with as many late night hook-ups as we could, wherever we could find to get away and be alone. I was no longer ashamed of my inferior penis size, as Gavin seemed to have no problem stroking or sucking me off whenever the mood arose, never making even a lighthearted joke about my size. Our favorite sexual pastime, however, remained trading off who took charge of the anal sex. We alternated between me riding Gavin's cock and controlling my eventual anal orgasm, and Gavin pinning me down and pounding my ass out to force the cum out of me.

Arguably more importantly for the remainder of the summer, I had found a friend as well. It wasn't all intense sexual encounters. There were a lot of video games played, new restaurants tried, trails hiked and other day activities planned.

When it came time for summer to end and me to head back for fall semester, I realized I was going to miss not just the mind-blowing sex, but Gavin's friendship as well. I got the reassurance that this was going to be just as hard on Gavin as it was on me when, on the night before I went back to school, Gavin mused, "You know, I've never had a boyfriend before... You do know you're my boyfriend right?"

We laughed, mostly so we didn't cry. He took me in the ass one last time for the summer in the back seat of his company pickup, and he made me promise my ass would still belong to only him until winter break. I assured him it would.

And that's how I returned to college for my sophomore year; small dicked and proud, with a boyfriend waiting for me back home.

--- Epilogue ---

I zipped up the suitcase on my twin bed and took a final look around the dorm room that I'd spent my Fall semester in. The other bed remained as empty as it had throughout the semester, as I had not shared the dorm with a roommate. This was a hold out to the days when I was still mortified that anyone would catch a glimpse of my small dick. I had signed up to live alone at the end the previous year, before the Red Pills, and before Gavin.

I wouldn't be returning to the dorms at all for the spring semester. Not because I was dropping out, but because Gavin had enrolled in classes himself for next semester. We were going to be sharing an off campus apartment together.

I was just taking a final look around to make sure I had everything packed, when there was a knock at the door. By the time I opened it and looked out into the hallway, it was empty. I looked down to a small brown box on the floor just outside the door. One final piece of campus mail.

I picked it up and brought it inside, seeing it had originally been addressed to me at my mom's address. There was no return address. My mom had slapped another label on it and sent it here instead.

Curious, I tore open the heavily taped package and found, nestled among a mess of packing paper, an almost comically large orange prescription type bottle. Under the bottle was a white slip of notepaper folded in half. I gave the pill bottle a shake, rattling its contents, and set it aside for a minute to read the note. In cramped hurried cursive it read:

"Mr. Wiley,

My apologies this is reaching you so late, as I am certain you've been without for months now. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with a lot of setbacks and hurdles of my own.

But it is important that these trials continue. We are very close to perfecting the formula.

And, if I'm being honest, you were one of my favorite test patients. Please resume a course of one pill in the morning and one at night. I've included enough supply to last you 3 months. I will try my best to reach out to you before that time is up.

-Dr. C."

Heart hammering now, I went back to the bottle and unscrewed the top. I looked inside to see the bottle filled with familiar Little Red Pills.

THE END...?