Little Red Pill - Gavin's Turn Pt. 02

Story Info
Gavin's monster cock continues leading him around campus.
5.3k words
4.75
7.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to focus on my studies while also constantly having my giant cock, as well as every other cock on campus, on my mind was no easy feat. It meant a lot of time in the library trying to block out distractions and get some studying done.

Which basically translated into me thinking about cock and eyeing up every attractive piece in the library most afternoons.

There was one desk clerk in particular, a student earning some extra tuition credit, who I was pretty confident I had caught checking me out on several occasions over the past few weeks. His name was Cody, according to his nametag, and he wore t-shirts with ironic and darkly humorous slogans on them and had cute cheek dimples that showed through shortly trimmed facial hair when he smiled.

I knew he was interested- could practically sense those kinds of things now that I was that far along in my medication. But he was playing hard to get.

At least once a visit to the library I would approach the desk and ask him a question that I knew would take us off into far corners of the labyrinthine, often dimly lit, multi-level campus library for him to show me where some random volume I had pre chosen was located. When I approached him at the desk, you could trace his line of sight directly to the crotch of the most form fitting gray sweatpants I could get away with, and the monster that swung freely there beneath the cotton fabric. Anytime he got behind me, I could feel his eyes on my ass.

Sometimes it was my eyes staring at the little bubble-butt he kept in his pants as he guided me to a far off section I had secretly already discovered myself.

When we made it to our destination, he would often linger, and we'd trade light, vaguely flirtatious banter. The pills had rendered me so cock-sure by this point, that I knew I could whip it out whenever I wanted and Cody would be begging to touch it. But the little reasonable part of myself that remained would prefer one definitive move from Cody first to be sure he was down to clown.

Just a few days ago, after taking me to some backs corner nook to show me where I could find something on the dietary habits of ancient Greek athletes, we had gotten so close together in the stacks that our bodies were practically touching. All banter had ceased, and we were just exchanging a look that was about all the confirmation I needed, when some sorority sister nitwit turned down our aisle of narrow shelving looking lost in every sense of the word.

"Wait where are the bathrooms again?" She wondered aloud, as Cody jumped back a few feet away from me and cleared his throat nervously.

"Complete other side of the building, next to the elevators," he answered, quickly moving away to show the ditsy redhead where to go.

A few days later, I had finished my only class for the day just before lunch, and then headed to the library to see if Cody was working. I had already scoped out an area down on the basement level where old newspapers were kept on little tiny strips of film that required ancient looking magnifying machines to view.

My entire time down there the day before I hadn't run into anyone else in the cramped, shadowy aisles. I approached the desk and, not even caring to sound convincing, told Cody the machine I was using wasn't working. He practically jumped out of his chair behind the counter to come offer me assistance.

Moments later, Cody was bent over a cubicle desk in a musty corner of the basement fiddling with a perfectly-fine-working microfiche machine while my eyes traced the outline of his ass checks in his skinny jeans. I was trying to picture him in the same position without the jeans in the way, displaying his juicy ass and puckered hole to me.

"Everything seems to be working fine now... Guess it just needed my magic touch," he joked, still with his back turned looking down into the machine's viewfinder.

"I know something else that could use your magic touch," I mumbled beneath my breath.

"What was that?" Cody straightened up and turned to face me.

"Nothing," I smiled.

Cody smiled back, flashing white teeth and cute dimples. His task was complete, but he wasn't going anywhere.

My patience was wearing out. I'd been all fired up ever since falling asleep thinking about all my recent sexual escapades the night before, and I was going to pop a boner and bust an involuntary nut in my pants if this guy didn't get the hint soon. It was time for a slightly more direct approach.

I glanced around as if taking in the quiet, isolated surroundings.

"It is deserted down here, isn't it?" I pondered out loud.

"Yeah, not many people come down here these days, cause, you know, Google."

I chuckled.

"Yeah, you could get away with anything down here, I bet," I continued. Inside my head I told myself to reel it back in, I was starting to sound murder-y when I meant to sound sexy and flirtatious.

Cody seemed to half-smirk a knowing grin, but then checked himself.

"Wait... you haven't... done anything bad down here yourself, have you?" I asked, mock-shocked.

Cody began to blush, and it only made me want to rip his clothes off and take him right there even more.

"Wha- no. Not me. but..." He trailed off.

"But what? Well now you gotta tell me dude!"

He adorably looked around, as if checking and, yup, we were still surrounded by crammed metal shelves and 30 year old machinery and, more importantly, no other people whatsoever.

"Alright. So one night, I was doing my walk around the building that I'm supposed to do a half hour before closing. You know, to like let anyone still in here know they have a half hour," he was rambling.

"Uh huh," I encouraged.

"So," he continued, "I have to come down here even though there is hardly ever anyone down here. I usually fly down the main row once and glance down every aisle real quick and get back upstairs cause it's actually pretty creepy. But anyway, this time I could hear like muffled voices or something coming from down one of the far aisles. As I got closer, it definitely sounded like porn."

Okay, now this was getting somewhere.

"So I peak down one of the last aisles, and... Okay, so there was a dude down towards the other end of the aisle staring down at his phone and jacking off."

Cody seemed embarrassed just saying it. I let my eyes go large in feigned astonishment.

"No," I gasped, "Well, was he good-looking?"

"Sure I mean- well I don't really know what-" he seemed flustered by my question.

"So did you tell him to cut it out? Did you let him finish? Did you give him a hand?"

Cody turned a brighter hue of red in the dim light.

"What? No I didn't give him a hand. He didn't notice me, so I just hung back and... sort of watched," He said, wincing.

I continued the act, dropping my jaw seemingly surprised.

"Oh so he WAS cute, then?"

"What, how do you-"

"Well he was cute enough that you wanted to watch him finish, right? Well? Did he finish?"

Cody's embarrassment was fading the more interested I got in his story.

"Yeah he started really going at it hard, like his pants were dropped down around his ankles. Then he blew a load in like some tissues he had in his hoodie pocket and stuffed them back in there when he was done."

"And he didn't notice you?" I had started out acting riveted by his story, and had progressed to actually being riveted. My cock was riveted too. I could feel a jumbo sized tent pitching in my sweats.

"Nope. The way he groaned when he came, I could tell he thought he was still alone down here. When he was bending over to pull his pants back up I snuck away. I watched him hurry out the front entrance from back up at the counter five minutes later."

Cody seemed unburdened by his confession.

"I have.. SO many questions," I exclaimed. "Did he have a nice cock? How did you stop yourself from interrupting him and asking if he needed a hand? Did you at least rub one out in his honor after you closed the library down? Come on, you gotta be blowing loads all over this place once you got the building locked up at night!"

Cody stared at me, incredulous.

"Who are you?... I mean I guess his cock was nice. I don't know, I've never.... you know, I don't have a lot to compare it to. Other than-" he looked down towards his own crotch, my eyes followed and noted the same bulge he seemed to notice for the first time, himself. "-you know... And no I don't masturbate in here when everyone's gone, and I didn't that night... I waited until I got back to my dorm."

His cheeks flushed again.

"Well, I'm Gavin. And if I were you, I would have gone right up to the dude and asked if he wanted help with that. And if I were that dude, and you came up to me while I was jerking it and offered to help, I guarantee I would take you up on the offer."

I noticed Cody's gaze periodically falling to the undeniable erection threatening to bust through my pants. He swallowed hard.

"Yeah?... But I'm not even sure I- well you know..."

"Yeah I do know, and the way you keep checking out my rig, I'm sure you do too."

The kid was going for the world championship record of blushing. He also wasn't fleeing away from me either.

"I could never just..." He started again, and trailed off.

"Sure you can," I reassured. "Listen... How about I go down the next aisle over and start taking care of my business. You can watch, and if you're feeling into it, you can offer me a helping hand. Spoiler alert; I'll totally accept."

He started looking around again nervously, like fellow students were going to start popping out of various dusty nooks and crannies.

"Dude, no one is down here and no one is going to come down here," I assured.

He sighed and his lips turned up just enough to activate the dimples.

"Well if you have business you need to take care of, I definitely won't stop you."

"Right on, bro," I beamed and clapped him casually on the shoulder.

Alone in the next aisle over I wasted no time uncaring the beast and giving him some room to breathe.

At this point, firmly over the 11-inch mark with thickness to match, stroking myself off was pretty much a two-handed job. Fully engorged, my right fist couldn't even comfortably grasp completely around my pole. Thumb tip no longer made contact with pointer finger. My left hand had all it could handle grasping my mammoth ball sack, holding it in place and keeping it from smacking off of this, that and everything while I went to work stroking a fat drop of premium out of my bulbous tip.

Trying not to spook him off, trying to keep the scenario as accurate as possible, I only allowed myself to confirm my spy was there watching at the end of the aisle from the corner of my eye. I remained focused on servicing myself. Even still, I made sure to afford Cody the best possible view. I had my sweat pants pushed down to my mid-thighs to ensure my enhanced member and my toned buttocks were both on display if I angled myself sideways for Cody's view.

As focused as I was on my self-pleasure, one of my sideways glances towards my watcher revealed that one of his hands had absentmindedly made its way down to the crotch of his jeans, where he massaged it over a defined bulge.

He still wasn't moving in any closer yet. If I was being honest, I could easily double the efforts in my lap and blow a load if I wanted. But I wanted Cody in on the action. I had one more play up my sleeve.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back.

"Oh fuuuuuck yeah, Cody," I moaned out, my voice carrying far out into the cavernous library basement.

Immediately I sensed Cody moving towards me in my periphery.

"Dude, shhh," he was suddenly whispering cutely.

As he approached, I turned to face him. I couldn't hide my amused smirk. I still lazily stroked myself as Cody stopped a few paces from me and stared unblinking towards my crotch.

"Hahaha, relax, no one's going to hear us down here," I assured.

Cody remained frozen, failing to acknowledge my assurance. Seeing where his stare was locked, I took the opportunity to slowly stroke out another shiny drop of premium. I watched Cody's adam's's apple bob as he swallowed exaggeratedly.

"Holy shit, that's... You're- you're fucking huge," he stuttered.

"Thought you didn't have much to compare it to?" I joked.

"I'm a bi-curious virgin. Doesn't mean I'm not familiar with Porn hub," he countered.

"Touche." He hadn't stopped staring at my cock throughout our back and forth. I gripped my massive pole from the base and playfully swung it back and forth. "You can touch it, if you want, all you gotta do is ask." I encouraged.

He opened his mouth and a nervous squeak came out. He cleared his throat and tried again.

"C-can I...?"

He tentatively reached a hand out towards my crotch. I couldn't help myself and turned my hips away from his grasp.

"Dude, what the fuck? I'm not gay," I exclaimed, fighting to keep the devilish smirk off my face.

Cody blanched and stammered and seemed like he couldn't decide where to go or how to react. It was one of the cutest things I'd ever seen. Still feeling bad for torturing him like that, I couldn't keep up the act and turned my hips back towards him, displaying my bobbing mammoth. "Dude, I'm fucking with you. Go for it."

Cody finally remembered to swallow again. I almost expected him to still pussy out. Instead, I watched as he ever so slowly reached his hand out. You would think he was attempting to grab hold of a viper poised to strike he moved so cautiously. Gripping myself by my thick base, I gave the monster another shake.

"It won't bite, promises" I smirked.

Cody actually gasped and jerked his hand back at the sudden movement, he was so engrossed in staring at my cock. He glanced up for a second to see me smirking, blushed further and then looked back down at the prize. He let out a sigh and then moved in faster.

His middle and pointer finger made contact with my swollen purple glans. I heard his breath catch for a moment, and then he was rubbing his fingers over my tip, spreading around my sticky premium and sending a tickling jolt of pleasure down my shaft.

"That's right, dude. Give a bro a hand."

My coaxing words emboldened the shy cock-virgin. Before long I was leaning back against the stacks and Cody had both hands down in my exposed lap rubbing and roaming and exploring every rigid inch of my hefty pole, plump head and heavy balls. I tilted my head back against the shelf behind me and let out a satisfied sigh. "Stroke it for me, dude," I coaxed.

He complied, wrapping his fist around me just below my swollen mushroom head and gliding it down towards the base tantalizingly slow. When his fist met my pendulum balls he began the journey back up to the tip. He worked his arm through a few more even strokes.

"This might be a two handed job," he mused, coming out of his shell a little.

I nodded, and he added his other hand in on the stroking. By this point, I was oozing enough pre-cum that the heaviness of the fat drop was causing it to droop off my tip and towards the floor. I noticed this as I looked down to admire Cody's handiwork.

"Get that pre-cum and work it into my cock," I instructed.

He was good at taking direction, stroking one of his hands up and wiping a palm across my tip before rubbing the slick sticky substance back down along my shaft as a natural lube.

"Go faster, bro," I encouraged.

He complied, stroking both fists up and down in unison, picking up the pace as the slickness allowed. I leaned my head back and let out a low groan that probably carried out throughout the basement stacks. I felt him tighten his grip on an upward pump and was impressed to realize he was smartly squeezing out another fat drop of clear pre-cum from my tip like a giant tube of toothpaste. He used it to lube me up further, and his hands were really gliding. My hyper-sensitive organ was already tingling with the pleasure of the attention.

"Dude keep it up, you're gonna make me bust my nut," I breathed, untilting my head to catch his eyes as he looked up from his work and appeared slightly alarmed. He kept pumping his fists but dialed back. I reached my own hands out and gripped his forearms, forcing him to pick his pace back up. "Nah don't stop, dude. I need my cock milked."

I got him back up to speed and released his arms, pleased to see him keep up the pace. Autopilot was kicking in for me as I began humping my hips forward to match his pumping fists.

"That's it, keep stroking it like that." It sounded like a stern command, but honestly was also a desperate plea at that point. I could feel the lightning tickle sizzling up from the base of my shaft towards the tip. I was panting now and bucking my hips wildly to his strokes. I watched Cody's hands pumping in a blur in my lap and then looked up to watch him staring down mesmerized at his own fists pumping the length of my pole.

"Fuck dude, I can't hold it, I'm gonna blow my fucking load dude! Uhhhh fuck!"

At the last possible moment before blast-off I jerked my hips- turning myself away from straight on with Cody. He kept stroking with all he had as I started grunting and felt my massive cock and balls pulsing and jerking with contractions in his pumping grasp. I looked down in a glazed satisfaction and watched rope after rope of thick white semen explode from my swollen tip. My spray just narrowly missed Cody due to my quick body turn. Instead, it splashed on the shelf beside us, coating old book spines and splattering onto the floor beneath.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." I moaned throughout the ejaculation. As the excruciatingly pleasurable cock-contractions slowly stopped pumping, Cody finally released his two handed grip, looking on at the aftermath in amazed horror.

"Holy shit dude! that is going to suck trying to clean up," he wondered aloud.

Hefty as the load I had just shot was, I could already feel that I wasn't satisfied yet. Everything in me wanted to grab the cute oblivious nerd, tear off his bottoms, throw him down and mercilessly fuck the innocent shit out of him. The more rational part of my brain, absent as it often was lately, stopped me. I knew that I may very well tear this ass-virgin in half if I wasn't careful. this would require a little more finesse.

Cody had yet to even recover from the sight of my massive ejaculation, still staring back and forth from my twitching, still rigidly erect cock to the the globs of my seed dripping off the bookshelf.

Before he had fully come to his senses, I was reaching and unclasping the button of his skinny jeans. I had his zipper coming down before he knew what was happening.

"Wha- whoa wait I-" He stammered.

"Relax man. It's only fair for a bro to return the favor," I explained.

"Uhh- yeah- sure okay, but we gotta hurry, someone's bound to come down here eventually."

"Relax," I soothed while I reached into his open fly and pulled the waistband of his underwear down to bring the stiff shaft of his cock bobbing out of his pants.

He obviously paled in comparison to my pill-enhanced member. But what he presented was a decently long chubby banana curved cock with a plump purple head and a shortly trimmed patch of pubes at the base. I gave his pants a little tug just to pull them down with his underwear far enough to release the swinging balls still trapped inside. We both stared down at his hard bobbing cock between us, and I could sense self-consciousness radiating off of him.

"Nice, man," I complimented. I could sense him relax a bit as he let out a breath. "We can take care of this, no problem," I assured.

Hawking a quick loogey in my palm, I immediately went to work stroking my slick saliva into his shaft and tip. As I worked my slippery fist up over his head and twisted on my way back down, Cody let out a quiet shuddering moan. As I really started going in on the stroking, I got down on my knees in front of Cody, now staring eye level at my own handiwork. My other hand calmly reached out and gave his pants and underwear another slight tug, bringing them a bit further down Cody's thighs and popping his tight round ass out into full view behind him. He was too busy enjoying the attention of my hand job to take notice.

12