Little Red Pill - Gavin's Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also probably barely noticed as I brought my freehand to my lips and stuck my pointer finger in my mouth, greasing it up with spit. I don't think he saw anything but my fist pumping up and down the curve of his shaft as I reached behind him and probed between his thick cheeks with my moistened finger.

He definitely came to his senses and noticed when I popped that finger into his anus. His back went rigid, and he attempted to pull away from me in panic.

"Ooh-woah-woah-" He almost shouted in alarm.

I let go of his cock and grabbed him by the waist to keep him from pulling away from me completely, keeping my finger steady and still, pushed halfway into his ass.

"Dude it's cool, it's cool! Just a finger. It makes the hand job feel extra amazing, trust me."

"It's just, I've never had anything- or anyone- you know, up there before."

"I won't hurt you, promise," I reassured.

I went back to slowly stroking my hand up and down the length of his cock, and ever so slowly sunk my pointer finger deeper into his ass behind him. He let out a barely audible hiss the first time I sunk my finger down to the last knuckle. I could tell he was already enjoying it as I pulled it mostly back out before pushing it back in.

Still stroking him off and picking the pace back up again, I also started exploring around inside his rectum with my probing finger. When I hooked it just a little and poked ever so lightly, I could tell I'd found the magic spot by the way he unconsciously rocked his hips backward as if he were trying to force my finger in deeper as he shuddered.

"Yeah does that feel good?"

The look on his face as I glanced up to meet his eyes, and he bit his lip and nodded was absolutely adorable.

It only took a few more moments of expert finger and hand work before I had hesitant and shy Cody with his jeans the rest of the way to his ankles turned away from me leaning against the bookshelf with his bubble butt stuck out in my face.

I still worked his cock with a reach-around grip, and had graduated to two spit-lubed hooked fingers plunging in and out of the puckered hole between his splayed cheeks. The way he rocked his hips and stifled moans, I knew I was locked in on his p-spot.

"How does that feel, dude?" I asked, knowing damn-well the answer. By this time, Cody was panting so hard as he ground his hips around in the air that he could barely answer.

"Uhhn... uh huh... uhhn... please- please don't stop," he begged.

I had no intention of stopping, and instead increased the force with which I jabbed my fingers into his asshole and his prostate, while simultaneously picking up the pace of my fist-strokes on his cock.

"I'm not stopping until you bust your nut, dude. C'mon get your fuckin nut, dude. Cum for me Cody!"

It's like all he was waiting for was permission, and suddenly his gyrating hips began shuddering spastically, his sphincter started squeezing in contractions around my thrusting fingers, and his banana cock was pulsating to the same rhythm in my fist. Cody let out continuous unintelligent grunts and groans as I leaned my head to the side to peer around his body and watch him blast load after load of his white jizz from my grasp all over the bookshelf and books in front of him. It took nearly a minute for the anal and penile throbbing to subside. I thought Cody's legs might buckle and cause him to collapse.

When he finally finished he stood upright on shaky legs and surveyed the aftermath on the shelf in front of him before turning to face me. I stood up as well, and we faced each other with both of our pants still dropped and our cocks jutting out almost touching each other. Cody still worked to catch his breath as he glanced down at both of our crotches.

"That... was... amazing," he panted.

"There's plenty more where that came from, now even, if you want," I casually offered.

Cody's face blushed again. Even as we watched, his leaky cock began to lose the stiffness of it's curve as it deflated. I remained clearly and alarmingly hard and imposing.

"How are you still..." His voice faded off in awe.

I was about to tell him he'd have to get back to work if he wanted to deflate my erection, when an undefinable thump of some sort sounded somewhere off in the surrounding stacks. Curious and Pill-infused me was ready to wait and see who it was, and if they wanted a turn. Cody, however, immediately went pale and begin hurriedly fumbling to pull up the tangle of pants and underwear at his ankles.

"Shit, shit, shit," he mumbled. As he began zipping up his fly he noticed me just standing there with my hard cock still out and flopping around. He looked frantic. "Hurry! Before we get caught," he whisper-pleaded.

Sighing, but feeling bad for the nervous cutie, I did my best to stuff my hog back in my sweats and let him sneak out of the aisle ahead of me and back up to his post at the front desk.

A few minutes later I shot him a quick "See you around, Cody," and a sly wink as I passed the front desk on my way out, still pitching a massive tent in my pants for anyone to notice.

By the time I made it back to the apartment, my stubbornly rigid cock was starting to get sore from where I had it pinned against my midriff with the elastic waistband of my sweats. I relieved the pain the second I walked in the door, dropping my sweatpants and stepping out of them. Noah had just returned from his afternoon classes and was at the counter of our little kitchenette, fixing himself something to eat. I had something else fixated in my brain, and the little red pills weren't going to let me move on until I'd satisfied the monster swaying back and forth in my lap.

Noah's back was to me at the counter when I entered. He offered a greeting over his shoulder. I positioned myself directly behind him, and without warning I had grabbed his shorts at either hip and roughly yanked them and his underwear down his thighs, exposing his bubble-butt. He let out a yip and started to chuckle playfully before I pushed him forward firmly between the shoulder blades, bending him over the counter.

A courtesy swipe of my spit across his puckered red hole later, and I was grunting and shoving my enormous hog up his anus.

I was in it for release, not the long haul, and immediately began railing his bent over ass ferociously, latched onto his hips with both hands like a feral dog. I grunted through gritted teeth with each thrust as Noah yipped and yelped each time I skewered him deep and the flesh of my pelvis smacked into his shaking ass cheeks.

"There's my fuckin' boy pussy! I need to dump this nut in your sloppy bussy, dude," I ranted as I continued slamming myself into his behind.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had my right hand unclasped from Noah's hip, and instead had it hooked by two fingers in the side of Noah's mouth, garbling his moans and pleas. The same two fingers that, unwashed, were crammed inside Cody's tight virgin asshole less than an hour ago. The sudden thought of this was enough to crank the building pleasure in my groin up another notch. I could feel it building with nowhere to go.

"Fuck I'm gonna bust a nut! Fuck I'm gonna fucking bust a load in your fuckin' boy pussy! Take my fuckin' load up your ass, Noah!"

"Give me that load, babe," he coaxed like a good boy, through his mouthful of ass-fingers.

I didn't need any more encouragement.

After I finally finished pumping enough jizz up into his guts that it had nowhere else to go but to come squirting out of his stretched anus at the seam around my fat pole, we found ourselves sitting panting on the kitchen floor, our backs propped against the cabinets beneath the kitchenette counter. Myself, bottomless and my mammoth cock finally deflating. Noah, with his shorts and underwear in a tangle halfway down his legs, his tiny penis leaking pre-cum onto the linoleum.

"You know," Noah groaned, "I gave you permission to blow off steam with other dudes around campus to give my poor asshole a break every once in a while."

I could tell by the half-smirk on his exhausted face that he wasn't actually mad at me. Still I felt a little guilty. I found myself telling him all about my pursuit of Cody at the library over the last few days.

"I don't know," I concluded, "I know it's the pills, but I just have this NEED to take this dudes anal virginity." I looked down at the comically huge, even in it's softened state, piece between my legs. "But I don't think he thinks he can take all of this. I'm not even sure he can, myself."

I wasn't exactly sure how I expected my boyfriend to respond to me confessing that I wanted to split another dudes virgin ass in half with my giant cock. But I wasn't expecting the mischievous look in his eyes as he said-

"Well, maybe I can help convince him."

12