Little Ricky and My Wife

Story Info
Wife wants to try a big cock.
7.3k words
4.59
20.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at the raven-haired beauty kneeling before me, I took a moment to reflect on how things had evolved. Early mornings, right after dawn, had become the most exciting time of our lives. The pretty woman, Nina ('neen-ya'), was naked and she was sucking my cock. She was not my wife. She was the wife of a man who lived a block away. Nina was a wonderful cock-sucker. She was not worried about me coming in her mouth since she had already drained my cock by fucking me twice since midnight, when she had climbed into bed with me. During the night, I had sexually consumed just about every part of Nina's exquisite little body, arousing her to the best orgasms she'd ever had. I had feasted on her luscious pussy we fucked until we were both exhausted.

I was holding binoculars and looking at her husband Ricardo on the back deck of his and Nina's house, a few houses away on another street. He was naked, with his huge brown prick, we called it Little Ricky, at attention, poking out between his hips. My wife, Helen, was there with him. She was naked and was nuzzling the hard prick, about to suck Little Ricky into her throat.

This had all started a few months earlier, on a quiet morning, just after dawn. Helen woke me. "Hey John (that's me) look at this."

I wasn't quite awake yet so she had to call me again. Helen was looking out the window; she's a bird-watcher and I thought there was a neat bird somewhere. When I joined her, she pointed across the street, past the house opposite us on our street, to the back yard of a house on the next street over. We have a two-story home. The house across the street and the house which we were looking at, were one story homes. There was a privacy fence between those homes. Being on the second floor, we had a unique view into the backyard, two houses away.

There was a naked man standing on the patio of the house. My wife had gone and gotten binoculars and let me look. Yes, it was a naked man. He looked to be Hispanic with his skin-tone and dark hair. He was fit and had an impressive stature.

"Okay, there's a naked man over there. So what?"

My wife said, "Yes, but look at the size of his cock."

I hadn't paid much attention until she mentioned it. Darned if the guy didn't have a nice piece of meat dangling between his legs. I don't get any thrill out of looking at other men's cocks, and Helen had never expressed any particular interest in other men's dicks, at least not that she had told me.

I said, "Okay, so he has a nice prick. It's not as big as mine, but it's nice, if you're into that sort of thing."

Helen laughed, "Honey, he is bigger than you and I am into that sort of thing."

I said, "I didn't know you liked to look at cocks?"

She said, "Well, it doesn't hurt to look." She giggled and added, "And he is bigger than you."

"I didn't think size mattered."

"That's what we girls tell you men so you won't feel inadequate."

I looked at her. She had punctured my ego and destroyed my belief that size really didn't matter.

I walked away, "Well, I have to get ready for work. You can stand there and look at another man's prick all day if you want." My feelings were hurt a little. To have your wife tell you your cock is small is really deflating.

She grabbed me from behind. "Fuck me." She asked. "Looking at that cock makes we want yours inside me."

So, we did it. We hopped back in bed and she got on top. She seemed to be more into-it than usual, but that was fine with me.

The next morning at dawn, Helen woke me again. "I don't believe it. This guy is out there every morning, naked."

"He's going to get arrested, I suggested."

"Nobody can see him but us. None of the other houses have the view. All the homes on the other side of the street are one story and can't see over their fence."

"Then we're going to get arrested for peeping."

"We're not looking in their windows for gosh sakes. He standing outside naked. I was looking for birds and saw him."

"I guess a cock is a kind of bird, isn't it?"

We fucked again that morning. I was getting the benefit of my wife looking at some other dude's pecker. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but I wasn't complaining.

My wife and I are bird watchers. That's what initiated her looking into the neighbor's yard at six in the morning. The next morning, she brought the birding scope I have into out bedroom and had it aimed in the direction of the house beyond the house across the street. I woke to the sound of my wife giggling and saw her peering through the scope.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Take a look at this. He looks enormous through the scope."

I wasn't interested in looking but she insisted. She had his cock centered in the scope.

I remarked, "You've never looked at my cock that way."

I left myself open for her response, "I really would need a telephoto lens for your cock, wouldn't I?"

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed, then used my much-maligned penis to get her off before we had to wake the kids and go to work. We were getting a lot of sexual mileage out of watching the dude across the street with the big prick.

The dude with the big dick didn't come out every morning. If it were cold or raining, he would stay inside. Helen was up every morning anyway, so she always made a point to do some bird-watching through her binoculars and found our naked neighbor whenever he was there.

Then one morning, she called to me again. "Uh oh, John! I think you'll wanna see this."

"What?"

"His wife is with him, at least I think it's his wife. I've seen her walking around in the background."

"So?"

"Well, she's naked too and ..." Helen paused, "Oh my gosh, she's going to suck his cock."

I jumped to my feet and Helen gave me the binoculars. A woman with long dark hair, slight of stature, but well-endowed with a cute little ass and a nice pair of titties, was beside our dude with the big dick. And, yes, she was naked and on her knees. She took the guy's cock in her mouth and began to give him a blow job.

My wife commented, "This is amazing, watching them."

I said, "You've never seen a woman give a blow-job before?"

"Of course I have, but she's doing it right out in the open, sort-of."

I watched for a few minutes. The pretty lady was working over the guy's pecker. She was obviously enjoying it. She was trying to take his entire cock in her throat, but couldn't do it.

I said, "I'm jealous."

My wife said, "I'll suck your dick in the morning if that's what you want."

I decided to tease her, "I'm jealous of who he has sucking his cock."

"Oh, you'd like to have that little beauty sucking your dick right now?"

I laughed and said, "What if I did?"

Helen said, "Well I'm really jealous of what she has to suck-on."

"You couldn't handle that thing."

"I'll bet I could."

I challenged her, "Do you think you could take that whole thing in your mouth?"

She said, "I'd like to try."

"You've never had a cock bigger than mine."

"Actually, I have."

"Who?"

She laughed and said, "All of my boyfriends."

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed and rammed my prick into her wet pussy. She loved it. The teasing was becoming part of our foreplay.

A few days later, our distant neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Dude with the Big Dick were at it again. She was sucking his cock again while Helen and I watched. We felt a little guilty about intruding on other folks' intimate activities, but they were doing it outside, so the possibility of being seen must have been part of the thrill for them. We rationalized that we were helping them with their kink.

The dark-haired beauty was naked again and she was going-to-town on her lover's cock. We watched him pull his dick out of her mouth and spray his cum on her chest. We could see the white semen dripping over her brown breasts. Of course, Helen and I had a passionate session ourselves. I pulled out of her pussy and shot my cum on her tits. She took some in her fingers and licked them.

She said, "I wonder if his cum tastes the same as yours."

"I'll bet you'd like to find out."

She said, "Maybe I would. How would that make you feel? Maybe someday you can watch through the binoculars while he comes on my tits."

She was talking about nasty things and it turned us both on. I would've taken her again, but we had to get the kids off to school and get ourselves off to work.

The activities of our distant neighbors continued. The dude with the big dick would come out naked a few times a week. We surmised that he'd had a morning workout and came out to cool down. About once a week, his dark-haired lover would come out and suck his dick. He'd always come on her breasts.

The opportunity to meet our intriguing neighbors arose a few weeks later when the couple across the street had a party; their house was between us and the objects of our voyeurism. The woman across the street invited a number of people from the street and included the couple behind them. We learned that the dude with the big dick was named Ricardo. His wife was Nina, a nickname for a long series of formal names. They were from Argentina. He was in the import-export business and she was the daughter of a rich Argentine businessman, owner of the company. They had moved to the U.S. a few years earlier and had moved into our neighborhood once the company had established a presence in the region. We were introduced and spoke with them briefly. I was intrigued by Nina's dark eyes and her dazzling smile. She was a beauty. My wife, was somewhat taken by Ricardo's charming personality (She'd already been enchanted by his cock). She loves guys with foreign accents. I noticed her gaze occasionally dropping below his waist to the bulge in his slacks.

Later, I returned from the restroom and as I approached, I overheard part of my wife's continuing conversation with Ricardo and Nina. They had been talking about Argentina. Helen had asked about some of the birds there. She told them she was a birdwatcher and looked around the neighborhood many times in the morning.

Nina asked where our house was and Helen pointed out our abode across the street.

Nina cautiously asked, "Have you ever seen any good birds in our yard?"

Helen said, "Oh yes." She pointed to our bedroom window and said, "I often look out our window and see some nice birds in the morning."

Ricardo slowly asked her, "What else do you see?"

Helen said, "Oh, I see some very interesting things, sometimes."

From their expressions, they could tell that Helen was tipping them off to her voyeurism. They were embarrassed and afraid she'd been offended. Ricardo said, "We're sorry if you saw anything that bothers you. We're used to living in the country where there are no nearby neighbors. We had the privacy fence installed."

Helen stopped him and said, "Oh, please. Don't worry about anything. I like what I see. So does my husband." I had rejoined them.

Nina looked at her with a questioning expression.

My dear wife, who'd had a few drinks and often talks before thinking said, "Actually, I'm a little jealous."

Nina nodded, understanding what my wife meant. She said, "Maybe when I go home to visit my family in a few weeks, you could come over and help Ricardo with a few things around the house. He's not used-to taking care of himself."

I was a bit stunned by the conversation and pulled Ricardo aside to talk about his business.

Later at home, I said to my wife, "I can't believe you told those folks that you were watching them and were jealous. They knew you were talking about his prick."

She said, "You mean 'Little Ricky'. That's what they call it."

"They have a name for his prick?"

"Something that large needs to have a name, don't you think?"

"Okay, what should we call my cock, 'Big John'?

My wife said, "I think 'little john' would be more appropriate." She said it and ran, laughing at her teasing of me.

I knew she was teasing. She'd told me many times how much she liked my prick, but still. I did have a knack for making her come with my cock and my tongue and I gave her all the sex she could handle, at least all I could handle. She reassured me while we were making love.

I cautioned her, "You better be careful what you say to Ricardo and Nina. They may take you up on it."

She said, "I wish."

"What?" I was continually being surprised by my wife's attitude.

She surprised me further when she said, "We've fantasized about swapping and we both get off hearing about the people we slept with before we met."

I looked at her. "Are you serious? Are you thinking about screwing Ricardo?"

She said, "No, silly. I'm imagining what it would be like to suck his cock."

I looked at her.

She said, "Oh come on. You'd like to get in Nina's pussy, wouldn't you? I saw how you were looking at her today and I've seen how you pop a boner whenever you watch them."

"Well." I mumbled.

She teased, "Or are you getting a boner just from looking at his cock?"

I had to admit, "Well, she does have a tight little ass and I'd like to get my hands on those little brown tits of hers."

I was hard again and we resumed our love making. As we were nearing a climax, I whispered to her imagine that it was Ricardo's cock inside her. She said she liked the feel of 'Little Ricky."

After we finished, she said, "It's just make-believe, right?"

I said, "Right."

But I was wrong.

Over the next few weeks, my wife and the neighbor-lady across the street had lunch and went shopping with Nina. Helen got to know her quite well. She came home giggling one day about Nina telling stories about Ricardo's 'Little Ricky". Apparently, they talked about sex and Helen told Nina about us watching her sucking her husband's cock in the mornings. Nina told her they liked having an audience and 'elaborated' on Ricardo's talents as a lover. "He's apparently really something in bed."

I retorted, "Nina's never been in bed with me, so she wouldn't know how good it can be."

I was surprised when my wife said, "She'd like to try you."

"What?"

"You heard me. I told her how wonderful you were; how you really liked to eat my pussy and she was interested. Apparently, Ricardo doesn't like to go down on her."

"The poor girl."

"Yeah! Think about it babe. Would you like to eat her pussy? I'll bet she has a really tasty cunt."

I looked at my wife, stunned, but thinking about it, remembering the sight of Nina naked body. I asked, "How would you feel about me screwing her?"

We had a nice talk and reflected on our previous experiences. We'd both had a number of lovers before we'd met, so the ideal of my wife being a virgin bride was the furthest thing from the truth. She had forgiven me when I had screwed an old girlfriend, Cindy, while we were engaged and I didn't ask about what she did on a vacation with her girlfriends just before we were married, despite some of the rumors I'd heard. We hadn't swapped or done a threesome, but it was more because we never found ourselves with a tempting opportunity than anything else. My wife was thinking about being with Ricardo and Little Ricky while giving me permission to fuck Nina.

Helen finally said, "I don't think it will ever happen, but if I get a chance to play with Little Ricky, I'm gonna do it, unless you object."

It was up to me to object or not. I said, "If that's what you want to do, okay with me. Two conditions."

"Name them."

"You don't fall in love with someone else."

"How could I ever love anyone more than you?" She laughed and added, "Even with your little pecker.

"Two, if you can fool around, so can I."

"Agreed, so long as we tell each other honestly."

"Okay."

That's were things stood for a few weeks. We, mostly Helen, continued to watch Ricardo and Little Ricky in the morning and I joined her when Nina joined him. I noticed that a couple of times, Nina came out naked by herself. She even waved to us one day when she was going down on her husband. Then he waved too. Nina's hair was long and shiny-black. Her tits were ideal for her stature and her little brown nipples were perfect. She had a nice, smooth brown tummy and a dark patch of pussy hair. Her legs were nice and shapely and she had the cutest little ass.

Then, one morning, the alarm went off on Helen's side of the bed. I reached over to turn it off when she didn't and I realized that my wife was not in bed. That was not unusual. Sometimes she got-up early, slept downstairs with a headache, or had gone to comfort one of our kids.

Then my cell-phone beeped with a text. It was from my wife. "Look out the window."

I didn't understand why until I went to the window and looked across the street, past our neighbor's house, into the back of Ricardo and Nina's house. There on the patio was Ricardo, naked as always. He had a boner, like he usually did when Nina was going to blow him. His impressive cock was bobbing about in the bright sunlight.

You guessed it. My wife, Helen walked out to join him. She was buck-naked. She wasn't wearing a stitch. Helen has nice big tits. Much bigger that Nina's. She's blonde, a natural blonde as evidenced by her golden pussy hair. She stood beside Ricardo. She had her cell phone and must've hit send, because I got another text. "Take some photos." Then she dropped to her knees.

She'd already pre-positioned my camera, with my long birding lens, on the tripod by the window. I focused the lens and captured the scene of my wife taking Ricardo's Little Ricky into her mouth. I was stunned, but still cogent enough to snap photos while watching my wife suck another man's cock, and it was a big cock. My own cock was hard, jealous of the attention Little Ricky was receiving from my wife's mouth.

Helen wiggled her fingers so I could see her wedding and diamond rings on the hand holding the base of Little Ricky. The mouth with which she kissed our children was stuffed with another man's prick. My mind flexed about whether to be pissed-off or turned-on. My little head, "Little John" took over and I became aroused, watching my wife suck on Ricardo's big tool. My hand massaged my dick. I had to ease off to avoid coming too soon. I rapidly pumped my dick, squeezing myself and groaning while watching my wife, sucking another man's cock.

I wondered; how long she had been over there? Had he fucked her? His dick was awfully hard, so maybe not; but then he was a reputed stud-lover and might-have fucked my wife's cunt all night long. I remembered awakening during the night for a moment, but didn't remember why and had immediately gone back to sleep. All sorts of thoughts were cascading through my head, but then my attention refocused entirely on my wife.

She was pushing her head farther and farther forward, taking more and more of Ricardo's meat into her throat with each thrust. She had more than half of the damn thing down her gullet, more than I'd seen Nina take. I kept taking photos and my wife kept trying to swallow all of Little Ricky. She was getting closer and closer. She'd take the prick into her gullet, push farther, back off and push again. Every few moments, she'd withdraw and regain her breath. She was gasping and choking on the thing. Helen deep-throats me and it's one of the finest sensations in the world, having your cock completely buried in your wife's mouth. I knew how good it must feel to Ricardo and wondered if any woman had ever gotten his entire prick in her throat. Helen was determined to try.

She worked on Little Ricky again. She was getting it deeper and deeper. She was close. Then, Ricardo put his hand on the back of her head and thrust his hips. My wife's nose bumped against his pubic hair. The entire cock was in her throat. She held her head there. I saw Ricardo's lips issue a shout. I got a photo.

My wife pulled back, freeing the cock from her mouth. Immediately, Little Ricky erupted, sending a stream of cum across my wife's chest, landing on her far breast. It was followed by another, then another, all landing on my wife's tits. As the last squirts of white semen erupted from the tip of Ricardo's prick, Helen leaned in and sucked the final bits of cum from the tip of his dick. She didn't swallow for me, but she had for him. She turned toward me, so I could get a photo of her with the dab of semen on her tongue and the globs of cum on her tits. I had come too.

12