Little Ricky and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen waved at me and stood. She gave Ricardo a light kiss on the cheek and then went inside. He followed her. He was looking intently at her naked ass. I wondered if she was coming home.

A few minutes later, I heard our front door open and Helen soon joined me in our bedroom. She was wearing a sweatsuit. When she pulled off her top, I could see her cum-covered tits. She dropped the bottoms and was nude. She hadn't bothered with underwear on her trip across the street. I wondered if anyone had seen her. She did jog sometimes in the morning, and hopefully nobody had seen my wife leaving Ricardo's house.

I started to ask Helen about what had happened, but she shushed me, saying we had to get the kids off to school and get ready for work.

"Call in sick." I suggested.

"I have a big meeting today." She said as she disappeared into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

I wasn't going to let her get away. Still naked, I followed her into the bathroom and put my hands on her shoulders, getting a close look at the streams of cum dripping down her tits.

She grabbed my cock and asked, "Did you like that? Did you come? Did you get some good pictures?"

I nodded and then just kissed her. Seeing her naked and covered with cum was irresistible.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked.

She said, "Not this time."

I didn't know what that meant.

She said, "Suck my pussy. I'm the only one who didn't get off."

I dropped to the floor and she put her leg on the toilet seat to give me access to her cunt. I half expected to find it full of cum, but it wasn't. She obviously been emitting her female juices. She was wet and very tasty. I licked up inside her labia, finding her engorged clit. I put my finger in her vagina, again finding nothing but her wetness. She blasted a stream of lady-cum all over my face. She had very seldom squirted like she did. The golden honey poured onto my face. She held the back of my head, grinding her cunt against my face.

"Did you see me deep-throat his cock?"

I just mumbled affirmatively into her cunt.

"He said nobody had ever taken all of his cock down their throat so I had to do it. Are you proud of me?"

I mumbled again. Most guys are proud of their wives for different reasons. Mine wanted me to be proud of her for sucking a big dick all the way into her throat. I guess I was proud of her for being such a fantastic lover. She was continuing to fuck my face.

Then, we heard the kids crashing around, getting ready for school. I looked at my cum-covered wife one more time before she got in the shower and I went to get our youngsters off to school.

That night, I showed Helen the photos of her decadent performance in the morning. I had a few dozen frames of her with Little Ricky stuffed in her throat. My favorites were the ones where the hard-wet-shiny cock was shooting cum onto her tits. I captured a few squirts while in the air with my fast shutter speed.

Helen explained to me that Nina had gone home to Argentina for a week to see her family and had followed through on the invitation for my wife to substitute for her. She also told me that Ricardo and Nina were moving to Chicago in a month. He'd been promoted in his company. I was torn between being glad they would be going and missing seeing Nina's naked body in the mornings. I was glad that Ricardo's cock wouldn't be there to tempt my wife.

It was few weeks later. The kids were conveniently at Grandma's. The moving truck was coming to the Ricardo-Nina house the next day.

At about midnight, my wife and I were in bed. I heard a knock at our door and Helen went down to answer it before I could get up. A few minutes later, she was back and Nina was with her.

"Hi Nina. What's up?"

Helen informed me. "I made a deal with Nina that if she let me substitute for her one morning while she was away, that I'd have you eat her pussy. Ricardo doesn't like to go down on her. You are so damn good at eating pussy; she has to experience it for herself."

Don't throw me in that briar patch, I said to myself.

Helen added, "I want you to fuck her too. Eat her cunt and then fuck her."

I looked at her and asked, "Does Ricardo know she is here?"

Helen answered, "Of course. I'm going to spend the night at his house. I want to see what that cock feels like in my pussy before they move."

I'd lost control of the situation, obviously. I considered objecting to my wife going off to spend the night with a guy with a big dick, but then I reflected on the opportunity to fuck pretty Nina, with her dark hair, her pretty smile, those brown tits, her hairy pussy and her cute little ass. I hadn't seen her cunt very well, even through the scope, but I knew I was going to like it.

My wife left and Nina and I went at it.

I stripped her. She had worn a frilly white blouse that came off easily, followed by her bra. I took a few moments to admire, then to enjoy her brown little breasts with her dark nipples and areolas. Her titties were really hard. I tweaked them with my nose and swirled my tongue over each little nub. They were fantastic.

I pulled her shorts down and had her recline on the bed. I could see the dark patch of her pussy through her thin panties. I put my mouth on her panties over her vulva and sucked her cloth-covered pussy into my mouth. She gasped as I continued to focus on her crotch. Her panties were soaked when I finally pulled them down her legs. She had beautiful, creamy-brown legs. I kissed her soft inner thighs and rubbed my nose over her pussy. Her dark patch of cunt hair topped her tight little slit.

I nudged her legs apart and feasted my eyes on Nina's slit. I used my finger to explore her folds, nudging her clit with the tip of my finger. She was warm and wet down there and the combination of her perfume and her cunt-juices was intoxicating. I love to eat pussy. Making a woman lose control with my tongue is the ultimate experience. I like to fuck my wife, but eating her is better. She completely loses her poise. It's all about her. Her body takes over and she loses all modesty and self-restraint. I proceeded to do the same to Nina. I wanted to give her the best head she would ever have.

I dove into her cunt and swirled my tongue over her slit. I rapidly tongued her clitoris while sliding a finger inside her. I pushed at her g-spot from inside her vagina while pressing my tongue against her clit from the outside. That did it. The dam broke and her lady-cum gushed all over my face. Her body tensed and released. Wave after wave overwhelmed every part of her anatomy. Her muscles spasmed. Her bladder released a brief stream of urine. She was gasping for breath and sweating. I didn't give her a chance to recover. I went after her again, swirling my tongue inside the rim of her vagina. I tongue-fucked her and put my finger on her asshole, pushing in just a little to add to the stimulation. She was totally overcome with an orgasm. She gasped and shrieked. It was good the windows were closed or the police would've been summoned. I sucked on her cunt with all the passion I could muster. I literally wanted to eat her, to consume her perfect flesh and release all her energy, overcoming all her inhibitions and modesty. I was giving her the ultimate experience of being a woman, showing her what her body could do. My finger slipped into her anus while my tongue went back to her clit. My other hand was pinching one of her nipples. She was splayed out with her arms over her head, yielding herself to me totally. After another wave of orgasms, she was finally slowing down. I'd exhausted her. I'd made her lose it all and come so hard; she was almost completely out of breath.

I backed off. I continued to stroke her body, rubbing the inside of her thighs, fondling those wonderful tits. I laid my head on her stomach and kissed her little navel. She put her hands on my head, holding me to her. She began to come-down from her sexual high.

I moved up and kissed her. I was between her legs. She asked me to fuck her, so I slid my cock into her slippery cunt. She was wet and tight. I was surprised by the tightness, considering that Ricardo's prick frequented her vagina. Her inner muscles massaged my cock. I don't know what women do and if it's on purpose. I don't ask, I just enjoy it. She was squeezing my prick like a tube of toothpaste, attempting to force the cum out of me. It worked. I felt the marvelous release and my semen burst out of my cock and coated the inside of Nina's vagina. We hadn't discussed protection. I'd cum in her bare-back. My sperm coated the inside of her vagina and swam for her uterus.

My dick slowly deflated and I rolled off her.

"That was marvelous. Nobody has ever made love to me like that before." She said.

I held her, with her head on my chest and her legs across mine. I gave her a tender kiss and told her how wonderful she was.

"I've only been with Ricardo and one other man." She confided. "Men are so focused on themselves, wanting me because I've got a nice body; wanting me to suck his cock."

I said, "If you were mine, I'd make love to you like we just did, every night." I exaggerated, neither of us could sustain such frequency, but the desire was there.

She said, "Do you eat you wife's pussy like that?"

"It's my favorite thing in the world."

"She's a lucky woman. I'm jealous of her."

That was very gratifying and did wonders for my ego. I didn't have a big cock, but I knew how to please a woman. She was jealous of my wife for having me as a lover, an interesting juxtaposition.

At dawn, we were awakened by the alarm. My wife had set it and I knew she had a surprise for us. I presumed she had consummated her relationship with Ricardo and taken his Little Ricky prick into her horny cunt. Helen likes to fuck, even though she gets-off much better when I eat her cunt.

So back to the start of this tale. I was looking across the street and saw my naked wife kneeling before Ricardo. Nina was sucking my cock, again.

After we'd made love as described above, Nina had awakened me in the middle of the night with my cock in her mouth. To awaken from a sound sleep with your cock in a woman's mouth, while you are trying to get oriented, is a unique and unforgettable experience. Your senses are awakening, so for a moment, the only thing you realize is that your cock feels so good. Well, Nina did that for me. She acted like she wanted to devour my cock. Her sweet mouth felt so good. The tip of my dick was pushing down her throat and she was fondling my balls with her hand.

Then, she climbed on top of me and mounted my cock. It had been a long time since Helen and I shared enough passion to fuck twice in one night. Nina rode my cock, grinding her hips against mine, trying to take my cock as far inside her as it would go. For a moment I thought I wouldn't be able to please her as much as Little Ricky did, but when she began to come, I was no longer concerned. She was shrieking again and wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. She leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue probed mine and we played tongue-hockey. Her pelvis was mashed against mine. I was holding her fine tits in my hands. I blasted another wad of cum up into her vagina while she drenched my crotch with a gusher of her cum. She was gasping and panting again. Then, she dismounted and made a point of licking my cock clean. She said she wanted to taste my cum. When she finally calmed down, she fell asleep on top of me with my limp cock still pressed against her thigh.

Now it was morning and I was watching my wife suck Little Ricky, her favorite cock, at least it seemed to be her favorite. I watched through the telephoto lens while Nina was sucking on my dick.

Nina asked, "Do you like getting your cock sucked while watching your wife sucks off another man."

My answer was in my thrusts into her mouth.

I watched my wife as she swallowed most of Ricardo's cock. I expected him to shoot his cum all over her again, but they changed the routine. Helen stood and leaned over a chair. Ricardo stood behind her. I saw his huge phallus lining up behind her ass. I aimed the camera and took a few shots as Little Ricky disappeared between my wife's ass cheeks. Ricardo was sliding his huge prick into my wife's horny cunt. I presumed they had been fucking all night and were doing this just for my benefit. Doesn't every guy want to see his wife get fucked by a guy with a big cock. I realized that I did. Seeing Helen lose her inhibitions was the turn-on. Just like what I had done to Nina, seeing my woman lose it all is terribly arousing to me, doubly so when it's my wife.

Nina was beside me watching. She said to me. "There is one more thing I want you to do to me."

I was up for anything.

"Fuck me in the ass." She asked. "My husband's cock is too big. It hurts when he tries to do me back there. I want to try it with your cock."

Well, hell, being the gentleman that I am, I was pleased to oblige the lady. I retrieved some lube from the nightstand and got behind Nina on the bed. She was on her hands and knees and waggled her ass at me suggestively. I squeezed some of the lubricant into her pretty little anus. She had a tight little brown hole between the nice cheeks of her very attractive ass. I was still hard and aimed the tip of my dick against her tiny butt hole. I slowly pushed in and she pushed back, telling me how good it felt. I burst past her sphincter and then I was inside her rectum. She was really tight. Her muscle was gripping my prick like a vise. I could see why her husband's monster was too big for her. Mine seemed to fit just right, based on her reaction.

"Oh, it feels so good. Nobody has ever fucked me in the ass. You're the first. Ricardo tried, but his cock was too big." She said.

I was flattered to be the first man to enter Nina's virgin ass. She felt really tight. Here I was taking another man's wife's anal cherry. Good for me!

Helen doesn't particularly like anal, so we don't do it except when she wants to reward me for some fabulous thing that I've done. It rarely happens, hardly ever.

I proceeded to push my cock in and out of Nina's tight little rosebud. I pushed farther into her and eased back and forth, determining what she liked. We got into a rhythm. Having come twice before during the night, I was able to last for quite a while. I was pleasantly surprised at how long Nina wanted to do it. We continued for it seemed-like thirty minutes; I wasn't keeping track of time. Each time I pushed in, Nina groaned and begged for more. I pulled out a couple of times. Her asshole was gaping open, one of the hottest things, I think. I'd put my cock back in her, fucking her again.

Finally, she was getting sore and asked me to finish. "Come in my ass. I want to go home with your come in all three of my holes."

I accommodated her wishes and emptied my balls into her bowels. She collapsed on the bed with me beside her.

Well, my wife came home and I reawakened when she came into the bedroom. She saw me lying with Nina. It was obvious that I had fucked our Argentine beauty in her ass. Semen was dripping out of her gaping asshole. Nina woke, took a shower and went home. She and Helen were talking while I was in the shower. They were obviously okay with having fucked each other's husband. They kissed on the lips like best friends and Nina left.

As I said, Ricardo and Nina moved the next day. I had never developed a relationship with Ricardo, but Nina and Helen had become good friends. They had a lot of mutual experiences and interests, beyond fucking their husbands.

They kept in touch. A year or so later, Nina and Ricardo divorced. We didn't know the specifics, but I have suspected that sucking and fucking Little Ricky was not as important as it might have seemed. She'd also had a baby. It couldn't have been mine because I'd assumed Nina was on the pill.

Helen and I talked extensively about all that had happened. She told how Ricardo had fucked her three times during the night and then again in the morning. He loved fucking her "American pussy". She'd enjoyed his prick, but she said it was a little too big and it hurt when he was ramming it into her cervix over and over. I told her about taking Nina in all three holes, including being the first to fuck her in the ass. My wife seemed a little jealous, realizing that Nina had definitely had a better time with me.

We agreed on some conclusions from this episode in our lives.

My dear wife had satisfied her curiosity and been serviced by a big cock. She'd had Little Ricky in her mouth and in her cunt. The pleasure of having a cock spew semen directly into her cervix and uterus was unique. She had deep-throated a cock that no woman had ever swallowed. She was proud of herself. But the cock was too big to be comfortable and there were other aspects of love-making that were even more important. She keeps telling me how lucky she feels being married to me with my constant desire to eat her pussy.

I had learned that I enjoyed watching my wife suck cock and get laid. I worried that I was a cuckold, but reflected that I liked seeing my wife fully aroused sexually, regardless of how it happened. Thus, I was proud of her for deep-throating Little Ricky and for taking the entire phallus into her pussy.

I had the pleasure of making love to Nina, a classy South American woman. I still have dreams about her wonderful body. I had taken her in all three holes in that one night. She experienced the most intense orgasms of her life. I'd fucked her virgin asshole. I had taught her the joys of having her pussy eaten by a devoted lover. In fact, I was a better lover than her well-endowed husband.

Helen and I found we were okay with sharing, fucking other people so long as we were honest with each other. We also realized that sex was best when it was just between us. It was arousing to think about fucking other people, even doing it, but there is 'no place like home'.

More than anything, I know Helen appreciates me as a lover. We tease each other. She makes fun of my pecker and I show her photos of Little Ricky in her mouth to get her aroused, but when I do, she always wants me to eat her before I put my Little John inside her. Sucking her pussy is the favorite pastime for both of us.

Nina has invited us to visit her and her family in Argentina. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and we are working out the arrangements. My wife looks forward to some unique bird-watching opportunities and I look forward to seeing Nina again, even though she is remarried and has two children.

Life is good when you have a great wife and try new things like Little Ricky, and Nina's asshole.

12