Little Sis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drank as we chatted. It seemed that Jules wanted to know everything about me. Initially they were innocent questions about my likes and dislikes, childhood and university life. As time went on and the amount of wine consumed became greater there was a little innuendo creeping into conversation. The topic soon turned more personal and I started to feel a little self conscious. Before long the wine was finished and all that was left was conversation.

"So Jamie, have you got a lover?" continued Jules.

"Erm . . . no, not yet," I was hesitant in my reply.

"A big boy like you, there must be plenty of women just waiting for you to ask them out."

Again I hesitated. Why had she called me big boy? The only person who did that was Little Sis. I laughed.

"I wish," came a sarcastic reply.

"So, you don't have anyone important in your life? Anyone you desire more than everyone else?"

"There is one, but she's not always available. I see her sometimes but not often enough."

"What's she like Jamie?"

There seemed a sudden interest, an unhealthy interest, and I knew I had to be careful.

"Oh, you know, she's pretty, always bubbly and quite excitable. She's a girl who knows what she wants and makes sure she gets it. It's just that we went to different universities so we don't see each other so much."

I glanced up at Little Sis and saw her smile. She knew exactly who I was talking about.

"I guess that makes it all the more special when you do meet up," Jules continued. "What do you like to get up to?"

"Oh, you know, we just spend a little personal time together."

"Like tonight?" she continued.

I laughed. "Not quite like this," I replied, watching as Little Sis fluttered her eyes seductively at me.

"And how about Gabz?" came a rather surprising question. "How do you feel about her?"

"She's my step-sister," was the only reply I could give "of course I love her."

This time it was Jules who laughed. "I wasn't meaning like that. I never doubted your love for Gabz, she told me all about it and how close the two of you had become. I was meaning, how do you feel about her being in a relationship with another woman?"

As if for impact Jules took Little Sis in her arms and they kissed once more. I watched their tongues reach out, the tips playing hide and seek with each other. Was this really what it was all about or did Jules know more? Was this a shot across my bows to say leave well alone? Finally the two broke their embrace.

"So, Jamie, how do you feel about Gabz?"

"If Gabi is happy then I'm happy." I glanced across at Little Sis. "And I'd say she couldn't be happier."

"I don't know," came a sly reply "I think she could be happier."

"What do you mean? Are the two of you not happy?"

I watched as Jules placed a hand on Gabi's knee, just below the hemline of her nightshirt. Slowly her fingers rode up Little Sis' thigh, pulling the fabric with it. Jules was now looking her lover in the eyes as she continued to move her hand up her lover's legs.

"I think you know what makes her happy, don't you . . . Big Boy? She's done nothing these weeks but tell me how good the two of you were and how much she was looking forward to you cumming here."

There was something strange about the way Jules had stressed the word cumming and by now I was feeling quite nervous. I didn't know what to say and simply sat there, watching as Little Sis' shaven mound came into view. Jules' fingers toyed with her pussy, and instinctively Little Sis spread her legs slightly. I heard a gasp as a finger prised her lips open, Little Sis instinctively spreading her legs further apart and giving me a full view of her shaven pussy.

"You see, Jamie, two women together can be fantastic but sometimes it just doesn't quite hit the mark and you need something different to play with. I guess you know what I mean . . . Big Boy."

Another gasp filled the room as I watched a finger push inside Little Sis' now moist pussy. One finger, followed by another.

"So, she told me all about your birthday present and how you filled your pants."

Little Sis was all moans as those fingers worked their way in and out of her pussy.

"And she told me all about Christmas and how you filled her pussy instead."

Jules was working Little Sis into a fervour as she rammed her two fingers in and out. I glanced at my step-sister's face, recognising the expression and knowing that she was on the edge.

"And when she suggested you came over, I couldn't wait to find out for myself just what you had that was so fantastic."

There was a shriek as Little Sis came, her body tensing around those fingers, her head shaking from side to side.

"Now look what you've made me do. She so wanted that fat cock of yours but now she's cum already."

I glanced down at my trousers and sure enough, my cock was rock hard, bulging at the front of my trousers. Watching Jules finger my step-sister had been almost as arousing as doing it myself. Glancing back up I watched as Jules pulled her nightdress over her head and discarded it, she too had nothing underneath. I was practically staring at the beauty in front of me. For all Little Sis was petite and dainty, Jules was a picture of physical beauty. Up top her body was dominated by those large breasts. She had a single stud in her belly button, topped with a ruby coloured stone. Further down, large muscular thighs started from her wide hips, tapering to slim ankles. My eyes followed all the way from her breasts, across her stomach and over her shaven mound. I could only guess that she was watching me as her legs parted almost the minute that my eyes hit the top of her thighs. She smiled.

"Would be a shame not to put that hard on to good use. What do you say Gabz? Should we see what he has inside?"

It was Little Sis herself who did the honours. Getting off the sofa, she practically crawled over and pulled down my bottoms. My cock sprang to attention and I watched my step-sister as she reached out for my manhood, stroking it gently before lowering her mouth onto it. I closed my eyes as she worked her magic, my head hitting the back of her throat as she took more inside. Then, to my great disappointment, my cock was back in the open once more. It was a short lived disappointment though as I soon felt the warmth of a body on the chair with me, the warmth of a naked body. I opened my eyes to see Jules kneeling over me, her legs either side of mine.

"Take it off," she whispered, grasping at my top.

I lifted my arms up, allowing her to pull my top off over my head. The feeling as Jules shuffled herself into the chair was something else, the warmth of her flesh against mine and the way that those huge breasts squashed up against my chest. I felt her lips on mine, her tongue probing inside as we embraced. My lips were tingling and my cock harder than ever, nestled now between her thighs. Jules picked herself up, reaching down with one hand and taking hold of my manhood.

"She was right when she said you had a big one. I don't think I've felt one this thick before. Now, shuffle down a bit and let's see what you can do with this."

If nothing else, Jules was the dominant one in this relationship and here she was telling me what to do. What's more, here I was doing everything she said. I shuffled down a little and waited. There was a warmth on the tip of my cock as she lined it up with her opening. Jules waited for a minute before sinking down slightly, allowing the widest part to stretch her open. Again she waited, I guessed getting used to the girth, before slowly sinking down. I could feel her breath on my face as she gasped at the feeling of this hard cock entering her love canal. I could only imagine from the tightness of her pussy around my shaft how stretched she felt. Jules kissed me once more, that same tingling kiss as our tongues danced their own tango. She ground her hips slightly, my shaft moving just a little inside.

"Mmmm," she moaned "this is gonna be so much better than the usual plastic cock."

It was all Jules, as she stepped up the pace, grinding her body up against mine. I could feel her pussy walls move up and down my shaft, becoming tighter the longer she went. Her breathing was a bit laboured and I guessed from the warmth inside that she was getting close. I knew I wasn't far away and guessed it was a race to see who came first. I grunted as she continued to ride, feeling my balls tighten and a small amount of cum shoot out. I tried my best to hold it back, but she was too much. Again a grunt and this time the floodgates opened, filling her snatch with my sticky seed.

Still Jules continued, faster than ever, forcing cum out into my lap as she went. She was moaning loudly the more she rode and I just hoped I would stay hard enough for her to finish off. I needn't have worried as the next moment she had her arms clamped around me, holding herself still as she came. We sat there for a good few minutes before she said anything.

"Now I understand why Gabz has gone to all this trouble. There are good secrets and bad secrets, but this is definitely one of the good ones. Thank you Big Boy."

A final kiss and Jules picked herself up off my now limp cock, a trail of cum dripping out of her pussy as she climbed off. She looked at my cum soaked groin.

"Guess you'd better get cleaned up before you go to bed."

I looked over at Little Sis and she simply nodded, smiling all the time.

"Let me show you where the shower is," she called out.

With that, the two of us went upstairs. Little Sis stripped off and came in the shower with me.

"Was it worth coming over, Big Boy?" she whispered. "Jules has been longing to meet you and I do think you made a good impression."

"Why didn't you tell me she knew?"

"What? And spoil the fun. It really was enjoyable to watch the way she teased you. I hope you didn't mind too much."

We kissed under a torrent of water, reacquainting ourselves with the feel of each other as we washed away the exertions of earlier.

"Tomorrow, Big Boy, you are all mine," Little Sis whispered as she climbed out of the shower.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning I was woken by the sound of laughter from across the landing. I rolled over in bed, the springs creaking, as I imagined what the two lovers were getting up to. It was Little Sis who called out, inviting me in to join them. They were already naked under the duvet and before long so was I, lying there with a beautiful woman at each side. Before long Little Sis was actively stroking my hardening cock.

"Ready for a bit more fun?" she asked.

Little Sis lay on her back and spread her legs. It was obvious she wanted me on top. I climbed over her and dipped a hand down between her legs. She was quite wet already, assumingly the result of whatever the two lovers were up to before I joined them.

"Do it, Big Boy. Shove that cock inside and fuck me hard. Forget I'm your step-sister and just fuck my brains out."

I started with a finger, soon making it two, feeling her tight warm pussy around my digits. Little Sis gasped as I stretched her out wide, ready for taking my hard manhood. Removing my fingers, I quickly licked off her sweet juices before returning down below. I nudged the tip of my cock up against her opening, feeling her hands around my butt cheeks. Slowly I started to lower myself, my cock sinking into Little Sis' pussy. I could feel her hands pulling me in, all the way in.

She smiled at me. "What are you waiting for? I wanna feel your thickness ramming in and out of my tight pussy. I wanna cum harder than ever before."

Now, there was an offer not to be refused and without warning, I went for it, thrusting in and out, long and hard. I could feel her body bounce on the bed as I slammed my cock into her tight passage. The room was filled with noise, a combination of moans and groans as I fucked her hard. Little Sis came first, her body bucking underneath me as I continued to plough her furrow. Finally I could feel the urge build inside, but instead of flooding her pussy once more I pulled out, presenting my glistening cock to her lover.

Jules didn't need an invitation and quickly opened her mouth, taking my thick cock inside. There was a little murmur of delight as she licked her lover's juices off my shaft and then she started to work the head of my cock. I was so close anyway that it didn't take long for me to spew my load into her mouth. She just lapped it up, swallowing every single drop.

Finally, I lay there, a head on each side of my chest. This had been a fantastic weekend and I so hoped it wouldn't be the last.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back in my own flat, life was back to normal. I didn't know when my next adventure would be with Little Sis and Jules but I sure hoped it would be soon. For now though I was back in my circle of friends with just another secret to keep.

Valentine's day was soon upon us. It was usually a non event and just like any other day. This Valentine's day though I woke to find an envelope under my door. I picked it up, looking for the telltale signs of a card from Little Sis. It wasn't her handwriting though, and what's more this card had been hand delivered.

I opened it and looked inside. There was a single hand written message.

"Te Amo"

Instantly my mind jumped into life, imagining just who it might have been from. A single image sprung into view and I had a clear idea of who the sender was.

To be continued.

12