Little Sis Ch. 08

Story Info
CONCLUSION: The secret's out, how will it all end?
5.8k words
4.65
16.1k
19

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © June 2018 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1: All sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Foreword #2: This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3: The author does not condone nor encourage the practice of incest.

Foreword #4: This is an eighth and final chapter in the Little Sis series. Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far.

Foreword #5: Thank you so much to mbrow for being kind enough to read the draft story and provide his edits. Very much appreciated.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Gabriella, or Gabi to her friends, will always be my "Little Sis". Not because she was younger than me, in actual fact she was a year older, but because she was . . . how can I say it simply . . . little.

OK, so she was not really my sister. She was my step-sister. I'd watched Little Sis grow up from young wannabe gymnast/dancer, through to sexually charged seductress. It was the latter which had really taken me by surprise. The sweet innocent Gabi, whom I had known for years, went away to university and what came back was a totally different young woman, a woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to go about getting it.

It started just after my eighteenth birthday with a strange present of two tickets to a rather old-fashioned retro cinema. Not wanting to upset her feelings I went along with the idea and soon found out that the tickets were just an excuse for a little private time together. The real present was to cum a little later, Gabi on the end of my finger and myself flooding my boxers.

Christmas though was when things really heated up. Gabi had it all planned. A discreet blowjob one night was followed by full on sex the next. That Christmas would be forever etched in my memory. Christmas was followed some weeks later by a most enjoyable weekend at Little Sis' place with her and her lesbian lover. Quite unexpectedly, I came to enjoy both women.

There was a twist though, in the form of a Valentine's card slipped under the door to my flat. An unsigned card, hand written with two simple words . . .

"Te Amo"

Life had become just that little bit more complicated when I found out who my secret admirer was. Unbeknown to me, whilst I was drooling over Little Sis, one of my study mates, Mara, was dreaming over me. One step led to another, culminating in the two of us making music together back in my apartment. After one such session she ended up staying the night. It was only then that I realised my tendency to talk in my sleep. OK, I didn't realise it, but Mara certainly did, and now I had a dilemma to resolve.

With Little Sis staying for the weekend, it was now the morning after the night before. She had insisted on staying at Mara's for the night, much against my better wishes. I guess I was right, leaving the two women together was risky and now my secret was out. The biggest surprise though is how they confronted me about it. Now, moments later, the two women simply knelt in front of me, drizzled in pearly cum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They simply knelt there, the two lovers in my life, each sporting the cutest of smiles. The view in front of me was rather sublime. Here they were, almost statuesque in form, hewn from different rocks yet carved with the touch of a single sculptress. For a split second I imagined myself making a threesome of desire, my grand form of Michelangelo's David towering over the two submissive beauties.

My gaze ran from one to the other. Rude it might have been, but it was just impossible not to stand and stare. Thinking about it I might as well have been invisible as the two women were paying no attention at all to the fact I was in the room. It seemed that I had served my purpose and for this moment in time their fixation was with the strings of gloopy cum that were slowly working their way down each other's faces.

It was Gabi who reacted first, resuming her laughter as a glob of cum dripped off Mara's chin and landed on her black negligee. They say laughter is infectious and in this case they were right. I watched as Gabi licked a huge glob off her own lips and Mara, in turn, burst into fits of giggles. She coated a finger with more pearly cum and smeared it over one of Gabi's hardening nipples. It was tit for tat as Gabi wiped a load down Mara's nose before presenting her own cum-covered nipple to Mara's lips. There was no hesitation as I watched my so-called girlfriend suck eagerly at my step-sister's breast.

"Don't mind me," I whispered, rather sarcastically, in an effort to get some attention.

It seemed that they didn't mind. The two women were still more interested in each other than they were in me. I really didn't know how to handle it. I'd been so worried about the two of them meeting, and more so about my secrets being revealed, that I hadn't even considered this turn of events. I'd known all along that the relationship with Little Sis was wrong, even if she wasn't related by blood, yet it had been so exciting, so enjoyable, so . . . what was the word, taboo. Still, I wanted it to remain a secret and when Mara came on the scene—I had to admit that my feelings for Mara were, at least I believed they were, related to love and not just a bit of excitement—it became much more important to keep it hidden.

I knew, when Gabi insisted on staying at Mara's, that there was a real risk of everything changing, unravelling in front of my eyes. Yes, my secret had now been outed. I'd never know whether it was Mara forcing it out of Gabi, or more a case of Little Sis offering the information in a bid to split us up. It was one of those questions you wanted to understand the answer to, but you knew better than to ask. Things had changed also, but not in any way that I could have expected. I guess now there was another question in my mind, as I watched these two lovers—yes, I had to consider them as playful lovers—cleaning each other most sensually of the remaining jizz. Instead of asking myself what could happen if my secret came out, the words now running thought my mind were much clearer . . . in fact, they were words set to music which played over and over.

"Should I stay, or should I go now? Should I stay, or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble, and if I stay it will be double. So ya gotta let me know. Should I stay or should I go?"

I had no intention of leaving, yet still the words ran through my mind. I coughed gently, again trying to get some attention. Finally, my efforts worked, with Gabi giving me a sarcastic glance before addressing her apparent lover.

"Looks like we've cleaned up his mess for him, Mara. Did you have anything else in mind, or should we let him go for the night?"

I stared back at Little Sis, hands now on my hips, rather frustrated at the way she was addressing me as little more than a disposable servant. Before I had the chance to reply, Mara was already chipping in.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm sure he could have his uses, unless you want another girl's night in?"

"Really? Are you sure he can be useful? I seem to remember him promising us sausages but I'm still hungry and waiting. How about you? Are you hungry too, Mara?"

"Oh yes," she laughed, "I'm desperate for a big fat sausage."

"Do you think he has enough sausage to satisfy both of us?"

"Why don't you ask him, Gabi? In my opinion . . . I guess . . . well . . . I guess he's not man enough for it."

Inside I was not amused. Not only had they taunted me with that blowjob, making out that it was a sudden realisation of my exploits with Gabi when they had both been fully aware of what had gone on before, but now they were teasing me, doubting my manhood. Oh, how I wanted to show these two young women a thing or two. At the back of my mind though, I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. They may have had their own ideas about what they wanted, but having had their own fun, I was going to make sure that I had mine too.

I waited, silently watching as Gabi jumped up and practically glided over to my half-clad body. The excitement which had welcomed me into Mara's apartment was back, and some. I guess this was Gabi in a nutshell, exuberant, exciting and enticing in equal measures. In this moment I saw both sides of my step-sister; the young performer I had known for several years, confident in her personality, combined with the sexy seductress of more recent times.

Danced she did, over to me and then beyond. All I could think was how sexy my step-sister looked, her pale faultless skin framing the most petite of bodies. Before long she was all over me, arms and legs taking turns to wrap around my body from her position behind my back. She had always been a performer, and this was no different. It was dirty dancing in all its glory, somewhere between the hottest tango and a steamy pole dance. I felt a button pop open, then another. It seemed to take no time at all before my shirt, the only remaining item of clothing, was hanging free.

Oh yes, this was a performance for sure, but who was her audience?

With a bit of help, my shirt fell to the floor leaving me standing there naked. It didn't stop Gabi though, a leg wrapped around mine, and a hand caressed my naked chest. I gasped as the other hand gently coaxed my manhood back to life. Taking me by surprise, I felt a gentle kiss on my neck. I could only assume, knowing the height difference, that Gabi was balanced on tiptoes using my larger frame as a counterweight.

Her fast breath, warm against my neck, suggested she was as excited as I was becoming. I closed my eyes as Gabi continued to slowly work my cock in her hand, memories of that first time in the cinema filling my mind.

"You like that, don't you Big Boy? You like how your little sister works takes your big cock in her little hand."

It was a rhetorical question. The way in which I was already almost standing to attention told Gabi the answer, yet still she teased.

"Tell me Big Boy, or more to the point. tell that girlfriend of yours just how much you like me stroking your huge cock."

"Shit," I thought to myself. In my minute of self-pleasure, I'd almost forgotten that Mara was kneeling there watching the performance. My eyes shot open, as much in embarrassment as anything, half expecting a non-plussed Mara to be looking back at me. To my surprise, she simply smiled and nodded. Was it a nod to me or a nod to Gabi? I guess I would never know. I tried to read her lips as she mouthed a couple of silent words. Was I always this slow? It seemed that Gabi had understood immediately, whilst I was still pondering the reply. I felt her lips gently caress my neck, followed by a request I could hardly refuse.

"Fuck me, Big Boy. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours."

Before I had the chance to reply Gabi had already slid around to the front, her hands now looped over the back of my neck and her lips fused up against mine. A tingle in the lips, hard nubs pressing into my chest and the grind of her mound over my hard shaft, I could feel them all, every last sensation. I reached down and cupped her ass, my large hand gently massaging her petite firm flesh, squeezing her cheeks before easing them gently apart. I felt Gabi rise higher on her tiptoes, spreading her legs ever so slightly as she went.

I couldn't help it but, at this height, the tip of my manhood just happened to nudge against her apex. Still she ground against me, teasing, tempting me with the hidden delights of her waiting sex, so close yet still out of reach. I could resist no longer and, grabbing hold of her cute ass, lifted her petite frame into the air. Light as Gabi was, it took little effort to get her up to waist level in a single movement. I held her steady as Gabi wrapped her legs around me, pulling herself in tightly to my naked torso. If she had just stayed there for a few minutes then gotten down again I would have happily fucked her on the bed, but it seemed that Little Sis had other ideas. Breaking away from our embrace, she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Big Boy, shove that huge cock in me and fuck me in your arms. Now, Big Boy, fuck me now."

Did I need any further encouragement? Probably not, but her words were irresistible, like the call of the siren to any unexpecting seafarers. Here she perched, a porcelain-pale goddess, legs spread, her sex hovering tantalisingly over my erection. The anticipation was too much, my cock jerking between her spread ass cheeks, and nudging up against her warm sex. My mind was set. If she wanted it here and now, she was going to get it. Reaching down, I traced a finger between her ass cheeks and along her snatch, bringing a wiggle as I passed over her tight rosebud and then a gentle moan as I eased her lips apart. She was already dripping with desire, yet still I couldn't help myself but dip a finger into her pussy opening. I couldn't go deep from this angle, but there was something about the warmth and tightness which set my heart beating faster every time.

I would have been happy to just finger her to a quivering orgasm in my very arms, but she had other ideas. Pulling on her arms, she rose up against my body, her sex now hanging a few inches above my manhood. They say that actions speak louder than words and this one told the obvious. It wasn't a finger fuck she wanted, but something much bigger inside. Removing my hand from her snatch I moved it to my cock, gently stroking it before pointing it upwards. Adjusting her hips, Gabi placed herself so that my head was pressed firmly against her outer lips.

She moaned as I leant in and pushed gently, showing her just what was waiting there. Wet she might have been, but a little helping hand was still needed before she would take me inside. Slowly I reached down and eased her lips apart, my head nuzzling into her inner most warmth. Her moans continued as I rubbed my swollen head against her slick sex, pressing deeper as I went, until finally my manhood teased at her pussy opening. Gabi did the rest, sinking down slightly, gasping as she stretched open around my waiting cock. She paused, the tip just inside, before continuing to lower herself down on my shaft.

I moaned inside, a silent satisfying moan, as her warmth enveloped me. For that instant I wondered, does she ride me, or do I fuck her? Gabi didn't leave me waiting for long to find out. She pulled herself up against my chest before dropping down again. It was a slow, steady sort of fuck inching my cock in and out of her tight cunt. Fuck? I guess it was a fuck, but to be honest the word has connotations of thrusting passion whereas this was more of a gentle ride. Whatever it might have been, she was soon moaning gently as she went. It didn't take long though before a gentle ride was no longer satisfying enough.

"Harder," she whispered between moans. "Fuck me harder . . . deeper . . . faster."

What could I do? I tried to meet her rhythm with my own thrusts but, with Gabi loose in my arms, the effect was only slightly better. There was one thing for it. I needed some way to keep her steady whilst I continued to work her sex. I glanced around, eyeing up the options; the bed, the floor, a table, and then it dawned on me, where better than up against the door. She had teased me the minute I had walked in through the door, threatening to strip off as I stood there, so where better place to fuck my Little Sis than up against the same wooden door. Slowly, trying not to make it a giveaway, I shuffled towards the door, letting Gabi continue her slow ride as we went.

"What . . ." she blurted out.

Oh, what a surprise, the cold of the door making her jump as I leant her up against the glossy surface.

"Shhh," I whispered.

I had no idea if this would work or not, whether the door would provide enough leverage to fuck her hard, but it was worth a go. Little Sis wanted to be fucked in my arms and fucked hard. What could be more rough and ready than being pummeled up against a wall, or a door in this case.

"Hold on tight," I whispered, feeling her grip strengthen around my shoulders as her arms grabbed on for dear life.

What started off as a few experimental thrusts, each one fuller and deeper, soon developed into a lasting rhythm as I slammed into her pussy. Compared to that gentle ride, there was nothing sensual about this fuck, but then again, she had asked to be taken hard and that's just what I intended to do. Pulling almost all the way out, I'd wait before slamming back in. Out again, then back in, her petite frame rising up against the door with each thrust, her moans increasing in intensity the longer I ravaged her sex.

It was a race against time to see who would cum first. I could already feel the impending burn building in my head and knew I couldn't last much longer. From the way that Gabi was clenching hard at my shoulders, her head back, her breathing coming in sharp blasts and her nails digging into my back, I guessed she was in the same place. Still I worked her hard, taking encouragement in her increasing tone, intent on finishing her off before she finished me. A scream, almost deafening with her mouth up against ear, combined with the almightiest stiffening of her body, told me the end was up for one of us. Still though, I ploughed my furrow, not stopping until finally I joined her, spewing my load deep inside her.

I stopped, my cock still buried in her sex, as I caught my breath. Gabi was practically slumped over my shoulder, heavy breathing filling my ears as she came down from her orgasm. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest. Closing my eyes, I simply enjoyed the moment. It was a tap on the shoulder which broke me out of my dreamy state.

"I think you can put her down now," came Mara's soft voice.

"Er," I replied, still engrossed in the feeling of closeness with my Little Sis slumped over my shoulder, and not quite taking in what I had been told.

"You know," continued Mara, "put her down . . . over there, on the bed. Gabi's had enough sausage for the day and it's good to have a little rest when you've been so full. You though . . . well, you still have work to do."

She was right, of course. Gabi was almost a slumbering baby in my arms as she came down from her high. Slowly, easing her away from the door that she had been resting against, I turned around and headed forward. Mara had suggested I placed Little Sis gently on the bed. In actual fact I practically dropped her out of my hands onto the hard floor, grabbing hold firmly at the very last minute as she started to slip out of my grasp. Standing right in front of me was my Mara. Whilst I had been sending Gabi to her heaven and beyond, Mara had stripped off herself and was now standing there naked as the day she was born. Once more, I couldn't help myself but to stare at the two women. In my arms I had the pale, petite frame of my step-sister, such a contrast to Mara's naturally tanned complexion and fuller figure.

"Careful, you don't want to drop her," came Mara's teased reply as she kissed both of us, me on the cheek and Gabi on the forehead. "Now, don't take all night about it, I'm getting rather jealous that she's had her sausage and mine is still to come."

Yes, suddenly I got it. I had been so slow all day. The request for sausage at lunchtime was nothing to do with food. They had been trying to tell me, in the subtlest of ways, just what they wanted. Sausage, COCK-tails, a slow comfortable screw and one between the sheets all became obvious once Mara had pointed them out. The problem though was that I had the observation skills of a brick. They could have gone on all day, with round after round of sexual innuendo, and I probably wouldn't have picked up on it, my mind so concerned about the what might have been to even notice what was right under my nose.

12