Little Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leant forward and lowered Gabi onto the soft mattress, my softening cock slipping out as I went, accompanied by the type of groan which epitomised the loss of something most satisfying. I glanced down at Gabi's shaven snatch. Her lips were now slick with juices. There was only the slightest trace of cum dribbling out from inside, which wasn't exactly a surprise given that I had spewed a huge load earlier in the evening. There she lay, eyes still closed, her arms loosely at her side and knees splayed as her legs dangled off the end of the bed.

What a picture my Little Sis made. One resting beauty, as a second took her place.

"Come here, Big Boy," whispered Mara.

I turned around and there she was, back on her knees, waiting for me.

"You'll need to wait a while, Mara," I replied.

I was the spoilsport, yet at the same time I felt I had to be honest. Getting hard twice in quick succession was manageable, but three times was pushing it. It was nothing to do with the beauty in front of me. It was just . . . well, even big boys need a little chance to recuperate from time to time.

"Of course you do," came Mara's understanding response, her hand caressing my empty balls. "I need to repay a favour anyway, but first let me taste her on you."

"What?" came a confused reply, a confused reply which morphed into an incomprehensible muttering as she took my head into her mouth. It was not a blowjob in the purest sense, more a wash and towel dry as she used her tongue to extract every last smear of juices before using her discarded negligee to dry me off.

"I love you, Mara," came my whispered reply.

"I know," came the most perfect of answers. "Now, you won't mind if I clean up your little sister, will you? I owe her one."

"Be my guest," I replied, wondering just how she intended to clean her up and why she owed her one.

I didn't have long to wait as Mara knelt down at the foot of the bed. Once more, if I had thought about it, the answer should have been obvious, but it seemed so out of character from the Mara I had known to date. Had it taken a night together with Little Sis for Mara to reveal her true self? Or was she putting on a show for my benefit? Or maybe, just maybe, I was the one who hadn't pressed the right buttons.

I was practically gawping as Mara lowered her face towards Gabi's slick cunt. A moan from below told me that contact had been made. There wasn't so much to see with Mara's head blocking any real view, but still I stared. I guess it was the wonderment of watching Mara eating another woman which enthralled me so much. For all I could see nothing, the continued moans told me that Gabi could feel everything. Before long Gabi had one hand on the back of Mara's head, pulling her closer, and another teasing her own hardened nipples.

I ran my eyes away from Gabi's crotch, following the curve of Mara's back all the way down to her ass. The way she knelt, on her shins with her bottom raised into the air, gave me a perfect view down her snatch. The tantalising glimpse of pussy lips smiling back at me was too good to resist.

"Why should Gabi have all the fun?" I thought to myself as I sat down behind Mara. In my mind, my intention was clear. I was going to make Mara cum before she could do the same to Gabi. I glanced down at my cock, lying there soft against my lap. Okay, so that wasn't the answer. I'd have to use just what I had left; my fingers and a long, searching tongue.

Down I went, sliding on my bottom between her legs, all the way until my knees were under the edge of the bed. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions, but it did give perfect access to her waiting snatch. I felt like a mechanic, ready to service the engine in front of me. Holding on to her for balance, a hand over each hip, I ran the tip of my tongue down the length of her snatch. She was dry, but not for long. Just the touch of my tongue, easing gently at the join between her lips set juices flowing; sweet satisfying juices which I eagerly lapped up.

By the time she opened up, allowing easy access to her most sensitive regions, the room was filled with a medley of moans. The high-pitched bird like sounds of Gabi were joined by a more muffled chorus from Mara. The question though was just how close they both were. I wasn't going to take any chances and upped the ante in my torment of Mara's now sodden sex. First her clit came under scrutiny, my tongue flicking quickly over the hard nub before I finally sucked it in between my lips. I turned my attention to her pussy opening, rimming the edge before dipping up inside. And so I continued, alternating between the two, gaining speed as I went.

It seemed that whatever I did was met with an increasing chorus of muffled moans. Even when I took a chance and ran my tongue over her puckered rosebud, pressing slightly but with no intent of penetrating, a further moan arose. I adjusted myself, a single arm across her lower back as I brought the other hand into play. In fact, all I wanted was a thumb, carefully positioned over her clit as I forced my tongue back into her love canal. A combination of both—my tongue was dipping in and out of her opening whilst my thumb traced tiny circles across her clit—sent her into a shaking orgasm as she screamed deep into Gabi's waiting sex.

Was it coincidence, or did one climax encourage another? I wouldn't know, but within minutes of Mara's orgasm, a huge scream signaled that Gabi had cum for a second time that evening. I pulled back a little and surveyed the scene. Right in front of my nose was a sodden pussy and a sweet smell of sex. I just couldn't help myself but run my tongue once more over her snatch, intent on savouring a final drop of her love juices. The way that Mara jumped probably said it was a little too much. Slowly, and a little reluctantly, I extracted myself from my rather tight position between her legs.

There was a single armchair in the room, and I positioned myself there, intent on watching the two lovers pulling themselves together as they recovered from their delightful torment. It really didn't take long before I had company, Mara climbing onto my lap. She was still panting quickly, her breath tickling my neck as she snuggled up close. I couldn't help but feel her dampness down below, my cock twitching slightly at the thought of her wet sex sitting just above. "All in good time," I thought to myself as I kissed her gently on the forehead.

"I love you, Jamie," came a laboured, whispered voice.

"I love you, Mara," came my honest reply.

As if needing to demonstrate my love, I wrapped an arm around her naked body and pulled her into me. It didn't take long before a cosy twosome became three, Gabi climbing on across my free leg. She too snuggled in and I found myself wrapping my other arm around her shoulder.

"I love you too, Jamie," came Gabi's voice.

How was I meant to reply? Or more to the point, how was I meant to reply without upsetting Mara? Imagine my surprise when Mara actually responded.

"Tell her you love her, Jamie," she whispered.

I paused, unsure if she really meant what she was saying.

"Go on, tell her," continued Mara.

"I love you too, Gabi," I finally whispered.

A kiss on each cheek told me both women were happy. As for me, well that would have been an understatement. Here I was, snuggling up with the two lovers in my life. What's more, they knew about each other and it didn't seem to matter. In that moment, I could have been in heaven.

Later that night, Mara got her own taste of sausage, long and hard just as she had asked for earlier. She was in control, riding me gentle or rough, fast or slow, however she wanted. Maybe it was a subtle statement; I could do what I wanted with Gabi, but when it came to Mara . . . well, she was the one who wore the pants.

That night, I needn't have worried about the two women spending time alone. It was a tight squeeze, but all three of us managed a cosy night's sleep in Mara's bed.

Even the dream that had woken me the morning before returned. This time I could see the face. More to the point, I could see the faces; two faces smiled back at me. It was a dream I'd had some time ago as well; Christmas Eve to be precise. An invisible mouth, warm and wet, was enveloping my manhood. It was a . . . a . . . a reality, not a dream. I woke to the feel of Gabi's mouth on my cock.

"Happy Christmas, Big Boy" she teased, before going back to her sucking. It wasn't Christmas, but I got the message.

And so, life continued. I was still with Mara. In fact, we were closer than ever, as if it was always meant to be but needed just that little kick start to make it happen.

I still had Gabi, as well. Had? Well, no, it was Jules who had Gabi, but we were still very close and personal on a more than regular occurrence. We were all very close and personal.

What had started as me and Little Sis, had developed into our own "ménage à quatre".

Even as the years passed, we kept just as close as ever, and just as satisfied. It seemed nothing at all could surprise me in this relationship.

Not even the suggestion that we take a natural holiday together. Yes, this did surprise a little but only due to Gabi's still indifferent use of English. A natural holiday? What she actually meant was a naturist holiday. Oh well, we hadn't been exactly shy together, so what was there to hide in public?

The latest of Gabi's English faux pas left me more confused than surprised. It was a decade or so after our university days when an invitation arrived on our door mat. I read it closely, wondering how she could have muddled up her words so much and what it was that she actually was trying to say.

It was an invitation to make oven buns together.

"Baking?" I thought to myself, wondering if that was really her intention. I never had Gabi down as a cook. And what exactly were oven buns, or even buns in the oven? For once in my life I wasn't being slow, in fact I was probably being too fast and adding two and two together to make five. Was Gabi telling me she had a bun in the oven? Was she pregnant? I smiled, knowing how good she and Jules would be as parents, before wondering who the father was. As usual though—it was now becoming a bit of a habit for me to miss a word or two—I had ignored the verb, the verb which changed the whole meaning of what she was saying.

I took the invite and added my acceptance . . . a scribbled "looking forward to seeing you and Jules again, and congratulations," with a smiley face.

I would have a few weeks to wait though before we made oven buns together.

The End

12