Little Sister

Story Info
Amber's sister gets in on the fun.
4.4k words
4.23
8.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since Ashley left for a flight to Sydney. Nate had gotten a phone call and two emails during that time and that was it. He was growing weary of being in a relationship with an absentee girlfriend. She had promised to stick with local jaunts but that promise was unraveling with every trip she took out of the country.

Nate buried himself in his day trading, manning the phone and computer for up to sixteen hours a day. He barely ate and barely slept. If his mind wasn't on stocks and bonds, it was on Ashley.

But sometimes it was on Amber Bateman.

He chalked that up to sexual frustration. The single policewoman of Luvton had been ninety percent of his sexual outlet since Ashley had evidently decided she liked riding planes more than him. What they had done--Nate wouldn't call cheating as such--was definitely unacceptable behavior for a man who was supposedly monogamous.

All Bateman had done to him was masturbate him. Not even a blowjob. The first time hanging upside down and naked in the garage was decidedly something he did not want. The second time against Bateman's patrol car in the park was also something he didn't want but he gave into it soon enough. The third time he only allowed it without much protest because Bateman made it quick as he sat in his car beside the road.

The fourth time Bateman hadn't laid a hand on him but had threatened both his job and relationship if he didn't put on a strip show for her then masturbate while she watched on the other side of the interrogation room's one-way mirror. To Nate, that almost didn't count. It wasn't much different than standing in front of his dressing mirror at home and admiring himself as he released into the air.

The last time, however, Bateman had really risked Ashley finding out by pulling them over and taking him into the woods under false pretenses so she could masturbate him by the light of her flashlight. Ashley had sat in the car waiting and believing that her boyfriend was assisting the police.

That night had wound up more memorable than most, though. Thanks to Bateman's attentions, he remained mostly turgid which was a state that pleased Ashley. Two hours later, he orgasmed for the second time that night, this time deep inside his girlfriend.

None of those thoughts helped either of his needs, sexual or emotional. A third need came unbidden as Nate felt his stomach complain. Nate signed out of the trading network and decided to go out for a bite.

He wasn't in the mood for a sandwich and decided to visit the diner. He hopped in his car and drove three-quarters of a mile to the cement block building where the single word DINER glowed above the door.

The place was mostly empty. It was too far from lunch and dinner and he didn't mind the idea of being away from everyone right now. Nate stepped through the perpetual haze of Cigarettes Past at the front door and into the smell of rancid grease. The fact that he might regret eating here occurred to him but his stomach became insistent and he sat in the farthest booth from the door.

A waitress took his order, steak, and potatoes with water. It wasn't his usual healthy fare but it would stick to his ribs awhile. His food came up soon enough but the steak was overcooked and the potatoes underdone. Competition being practically nonexistent here, Nate wasn't surprised the meal left much to be desired.

Nate was only a few forkfuls from throwing a napkin over the remains when someone sauntered up to the table. He looked up to see a smiling young woman.

"Hi," she said and sat opposite him without asking.

Something about her was familiar but Nate couldn't put his finger on it. His head was too abuzz with the stress of a relationship he suspected was beginning to slip away.

"Yes?" Nate replied.

"Haven't seen you in a while," the girl said. Nate looked her over. Blue blouse, tastefully unbuttoned to just the hint of cleavage, short brown hair, hazel eyes. She either had made herself up to look very natural or was one of those who didn't need makeup.

Nate pushed his plate away. "I'm sorry. I don't think we've met."

The girl smiled. She was very easy on the eyes when she did that and Nate felt himself smile along with her.

"It's been a few months, Nathan, but yes, we have." She reached over and picked up his glass of water and brought it to her lips. As she drank, her eyes never left his.

"Do you normally drink after strangers, Miss?"

The girl sat down the glass and dabbed at her lips with a napkin from the nearby holder. "You're no stranger to me. We've met. Twice, actually."

Nate searched his memory and discarded every possibility. He'd met almost no one in this town other than the illustrious Amber Bateman in the months since he'd been here. He probably wouldn't have ever met Bateman had it not been for the inversion table hanging up and leaving him dangling naked in the garage.

He forgot about the rescue unit that had to get him loose because Bateman refused to even try. All she'd done was make him ejaculate all over himself and then embarrass him by bringing in two more emergency personnel. So yes, he'd met fireman Joe and--

"Lynn," the girl said holding out her hand.

"Oh god!" Nate gasped feeling his face and neck flush.

Lynn giggled and put the hanging hand over her mouth until she could quiet herself. "Yeah. In the garage."

Nate put his head in his hands. "Fuck!" he hissed.

"It's okay." She put a hand on his. "I once had to assist in the rescue of a gentleman who got himself lodged in a ShopVac."

Nate still felt heat coming off his scalp. "Well, mine was accidental."

Lynn smiled at him under her brows. "Really? Naked and covered with--you know."

Nate looked around, made sure they were out of earshot, and whispered. "Naked, yes. But I didn't do that to myself. I did not masturbate on that thing."

"Yeah, Amber did that to you. I heard."

"What?" Nate felt his head spin a bit. "You knew about it?"

Lynn waved a hand. "Yeah. After the fact. We left Joe in the dark about it, however. He's seen more weird things than I have so it didn't register with him one way or the other, I guess. He was fire rescue from up north for years before he decided to semi-retire here."

Nate took a deep breath, the embarrassment finally dissipating. What had happened, had happened.

"Don't worry, Nate. Just us three know about it."

He paused. "Wait, you said we've met twice. I don't recall seeing you after that because I would have remembered you after something that awkward."

Lynn grinned again. "Oh yes. We met again. You just didn't know it."

"I think I would've remembered!" Nate hissed.

Lynn leaned back in the booth and threw one arm over the back. The blouse stretched temptingly over her breasts and, in a quick surreptitious glance, Nate saw the faintest indication of her nipples.

"My big sister has always tried to make my birthdays special." Lynn regarded her fingernails a moment. "She told me she'd make my twenty-third special and get me a stripper. Said I'd met him before and that she'd see to it he'd put on one hell of a show."

Her eyes met Nate's again. "Of course, he wouldn't know I was there because he'd be doing it on the other side of one-way glass."

Nate felt himself almost throw up. "You're--you're Bateman's little sister?"

Lynn nodded.

"You were watching me that day?"

She nodded again. "We both were. You're one hell of a sexy guy, Nathan Walker, and if I didn't have a fiancé we'd be playing doctor quite a bit."

Nate looked into his palms for the second time and whispered "fuck" again.

"But since I do," Lynn continued, "we can't go too far."

He looked up. "What are you talking about?"

Lynn leaned her elbows on the table and put her face in his space, invading his comfort zone. "I couldn't get that out of my mind, the way you stripped, and the way you pleasured yourself that day. I've thought about that, wishing I could touch you. All of you."

Nate glared at her. "That is not going to happen. I have a girlfriend and the only reason Bateman has done what she's done with me is because I'm trying to keep that girlfriend."

"Amber tells me she's staying gone more and more these days," Lynn said smugly. "Been three weeks since you've last seen her, I've been told."

"That's none of your concern, nor your sister's."

"Relax," Lynn waved a hand. "I don't want to do anything to you beyond what Amber has. I'm off duty today and all I'm asking you to do is meet me at the station. I think the ambulance is the best place for me to indulge myself for a little while. Just you and me."

Nate crossed his arms and fixed her with a stare. "No. You are not law enforcement and you can't blackmail me into it."

Lynn shook her head gravely. "You're right, I'm not, but my sister is. If I don't get what I want from you I'll see to it that she knows about it." She reached up and flicked a blouse button open revealing a little more cleavage.

Nate felt himself respond. It had been a while and despite the situation, he felt his need for release.

"You might even enjoy it a little," she whispered seductively. "So, if you know what's good for you, you'll meet me at the police station, in the back right where the ambulance is parked. I'll be there two hours from now. And you'd better be, too."

"Why can't you two--" Nate cast about for the right word. "--bitches leave me alone?"

Lynn was unaffected by the insult. "Because a specimen like you doesn't come along that often. Besides, Nate, it's just this one time. I promise."

"If I do this, will you get Bateman off my back?"

She took another delicate sip of his water and tilted her head. "I can try but Amber is a bit bull-headed. If she likes something she just doesn't let it get away easily."

Nate didn't like hearing that at all. "Just try. I've got my own relationship problems and I don't need to keep looking over my shoulder wondering when the next grope session is coming."

Lynn abruptly rose and Nate let his eyes slide over her figure. Though she was smaller than her sister she filled out her Levi's well with her own set of admirable curves.

"Two hours," she said. "Don't be late."

Nate left the diner for home where he took a shower. He was overdue for a shave of both his face and down below and spent some time grooming himself. He was not cursed with much body hair and it didn't take long before his face, chest, and groin were smooth.

He wasn't crazy about seeing Lynn Bateman but if she kept her word, he would only receive a handjob and nothing else. It was more than he was getting from Ashley these days, which was absolutely zilch for the past few weeks when she hadn't been home.

Nate threw on a pair of sweatpants, a tank top, and shoes and headed back out. By the time he wheeled into the parking lot of the police station, he had realized he was ten minutes early

He parked on the side of the ambulance away from the street where his car couldn't easily be seen. His heart pounded with a combination of fear and excitement. Slowly, he walked around the ambulance, a big box covered in lights and bright yellow lettering.

At the double doors in the back, Nate looked around for a moment when suddenly a metallic click sounded at his back. He jumped back startled as Lynn swung one door and then the other wide.

"I see you decided to do the smart thing and show up Nate," Lynn said. She motioned him toward the opening. Inside Nate could see lockers and cabinets of shiny stainless. The floor was wide enough to accommodate two stretchers but only one was set up. Lynn looked a little out of place without her Fire-Rescue patches and badge.

"Did I have a choice?" Nate said irritably.

"Not really," Lynn replied. "Take all that off and join me up here."

"I'm not stripping in the parking lot," Nate growled. "If you want to do this, let me up there and we'll close the doors and you can do whatever."

"Nobody can see you if you stand between those doors. Get naked, now, Nate."

"Whatever," he sighed and slipped off his shoes, shirt, and sweatpants and Lynn watched. Once he was completely nude, he watched her bite her lip, eyes smoldering as they crawled over him and lingered on his manhood. "You've seen it all before," he muttered.

"Yes, I have." She held out a hand and he took it as he stepped up the bumper and into the rear of the ambulance. He didn't have to be told to lie down on the stretcher which had the head raised a bit. It felt quite a bit like a padded board.

Lynn stood and pulled the two rear doors shut. There were shades on the single porthole looking out of the back and the red cross logo screened on the rear windows sufficiently obfuscated the view. Overhead a bright light shone on Nate's body. He folded his arms behind his head and decided to make the best of the situation.

"What a gorgeous man you are," Lynn whispered as her eyes slid over his body from head to toe and back again.

"Thanks," Nate said and closed his eyes. "You're not so bad yourself."

"You think so?" Lynn said.

"Pretty nice pair of boobs I noticed in the diner." Nate opened his eyes and pointedly looked at the swells under her blouse.

There was a hesitation, and then she said, "Do you want to see?"

"Sure," Nate replied.

Lynn stood and unbuttoned the blouse and let it slide off her arms. She laid it on a cabinet, reached behind her, unsnapped her bra, slid the straps off her shoulder then removed it. Pale pink nipples stood from two nicely shaped mounds with the gravity-defying perk of youth. Nate felt himself become full at the sight.

"I see you like what you see," she said regarding him as he lengthened somewhat.

"Absolutely," he said and reached a handout. She did not stop him as he cupped a breast. The point of her nipple grazed his palm and he began to thicken in response, his balls seeming to gain weight as they lay in his scrotum.

"Oh, wow!" she whispered as she watched him become tumescent. He cupped her other breast and squeezed gently and his erection now grew rapidly.

"We're not doing anything else," Nate said and drew his hand back. It wasn't a question.

"No. Just what I said earlier," Lynn agreed.

They were silent in the following half-minute or so as Nate grew to a full erection that curved almost to his navel. He began to visibly throb. Lynn's tongue flicked across her teeth as she observed him at full arousal.

"What are you waiting for?" Nate finally said.

Lynn seemed to break out of a spell and reached across to the nearby cabinet and drew out two purple gloves.

"What are you doing?" Nate asked as he watched her snap them onto her hands in one quick, practiced motion.

"I have a fiancé," she said as if that explained it all.

Nate frowned. "You mean it's okay for me to touch your tits barehanded but you can't stroke my dick barehanded?"

Lynn waved a hand dismissively. "Just live with it, okay? It's just--" she stumbled a moment. "It's just a little less--I don't know--wrong, I guess if I don't directly touch you."

"I don't know about that," Nate said doubtfully. "Whatever lets you sleep at night, I guess."

Lynn shrugged and slid a gloved hand down Nate's smooth chest. She moaned in her throat as she moved over his abdomen. He twitched as her fingers trailed around his erection then slid under his balls. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she whispered to herself and let her fingers glide along Nate's shaft.

The smoothness of the gloves was a different sensation for him and he realized just how nuanced the friction ridges and different textures of skin on the hand were. It wasn't a bad sensation, this perfect smoothness, just unusual.

"I think you'll like this," Lynn said and reached behind her for something. Nate watched her breasts and admired the slope of flesh as she turned to the side. She unscrewed the cap from a large tube and squeezed a clear, thick goop into her palm.

She took him in that hand. The lubricating jelly was cool on his erection but quickly warmed as she began sliding her hand along his length. The extreme slipperiness felt amazing.

"That's nice," Nate smiled.

"It sure is. You feel so nice and thick."

Lynn took her time, stroking him slowly, steadily. She smeared the lube over his scrotum and let his testicles slip through and over her fingers. He was throbbing now, his balls aching pleasurably.

A couple of minutes later, Lynn released him. "I'd like to try something if you don't mind."

"Sure, whatever," Nate said.

She produced a flat strip of rubber, the same purple color as her gloves. In a flash, she wrapped it around the base of his cock pulling it snug and tucking the ends under. A throbbing twinge began pulsing in his shaft.

"What the hell?" he said looking down. His cock was a bit darker than usual, a lacework of veins that he hadn't noticed before standing out thick and beating. The plum-colored head was swelled, the surface glistening under the lights.

"Beautiful!" Lynn moaned. She traced the veins with a gloved finger pressing here and there. "You'd be great for venipuncture practice."

Nate's eyebrows shot up. "Huh?"

"That's what it's called when you either put an I.V. in or draw blood."

"I don't think so!" Nate cried and tried to sit up.

"Relax, Nate," Lynn laughed. "I'm not going to do that. I just wanted to watch the veins pop out." She reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a cell phone. "Do you mind if I take a picture?"

"I guess not," he said lying back on the stretcher. "Just don't get my face."

He looked on as Lynn snapped several photos of his turgid manhood and then stood. Nate admired her breasts again as she leaned over and took a couple of shots from above. Her nipples pointed straight down and he seized one in his fingers tugging it gently. The phone drifted away and Lynn closed her eyes and let him tease her breast for a few seconds, then she sat again and tucked the phone back into her pocket.

"How about taking that thing off, now," Nate said.

"Sure." Lynn flicked the tourniquet free of him and the beating twinge subsided along with the lacework of veins. She resumed stroking him and ran the other lube-free hand over his stomach and chest as she did so.

"I can give you some gloves and Surgilube to take home if you like this," Lynn said. "Ashley might enjoy something different, unusual."

"Just leave her out of it, okay?" Nate said.

"She doesn't deserve you, Nate. Do you know how many of my girlfriends would love to get their hands on a man like you?"

Nate glared at her. "Just jerk my fucking cock, will you? I didn't come here to listen to you run down my girlfriend. I came here hoping maybe you'd get your sister to leave me alone if I let you do this."

"Now, now," Lynn said and stood. She unsnapped her jeans and in one motion slid them and her panties down her legs and off her feet. "I like to shave, too," she said framing her smooth sex with her hands.

Nate let his eyes crawl over her nude body and felt a drop of precum leak from his erection. She spread her legs a little and he saw the two petals of her labia.

"Do you like what you see?" she whispered.

"You're very sexy, Lynn," he said. He thought about slipping a finger into her, feeling the moist, damp heat surround the intruding digit. But if he did that, he'd want to slide something else into her.

She sat again and resumed caressing him. As he leaned his head over to admire her, Lynn parted her legs giving him an excellent view.

"I would so fuck you, Nathan Walker," she said. "And I know you'd let me, too. But, I'm loyal to my fiancé, though. "

How far did her definition of loyalty stretch, Nate wondered. Blowjobs? Did this girl even have a line?

"I'd like to try something," Lynn said reaching into a cabinet and pulling out a square, flat package. "My fiancé really gets off on this."

12