Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate watched as she dried the lube from her hand and peeled open the plastic. Inside was coiled a white, flexible tube about eighteen inches long. She ran a bead of the Surgilube down most of the length of it and seized his cock with one hand.

"I don't know about this," Nate said. "Is that a catheter?"

Lynn nodded. "Won't hurt a bit. I've done it hundreds of times to patients and my man, too. You'll enjoy it."

He expected some sort of discomfort as she guided the rubber tip into the slit at the end of his penis but there really wasn't any. It was strange feeling the tube slide into his length, strange but oddly pleasant, and even more so as the end of the catheter bumped against the neck of his bladder.

"Mustn't go too far. Might get pee on both of us," she giggled. "How does it feel?"

"It's different," Nate remarked. Only a few inches of the white tube remained, dangling from the end of his erection.

Lynn lubed her gloved hand again and gripped him. As she stroked, she used her other hand to move the catheter slowly in and out of his cock. A moan escaped his lips as he relished the sensation of frictionless sliding both outside and inside of his penis.

Only about two minutes had gone by before Nate felt himself move toward inevitability. He pushed his hips up to meet her strokes.

"You're close, aren't you?" Lynn purred

He breathed. "Yes."

"I can tell. Your scrotum is tightening." She squeezed him. "And--shit! You're rock hard!"

He gripped the sheet on the stretcher, his body tensing. "Yeah, I'm about to cum."

Lynn switched from an up-and-down stroking motion to a twisting motion, her hand working his shaft like a motorcycle throttle, one finger riding the ridge of his head. Nate threw his head back and gasped as his climax began. She pulled the catheter out of him just after the first contraction struck and Nate screamed.

Thin, pearly fluid poured in a rivulet across her fingers as she held him, and then he exploded in a jet that struck the inside wall of the ambulance. Another stream struck below that one and began dripping down the aluminum panel. The remaining pumps blew the rest of his fluid on his chest and stomach where it dripped down his side and soaked into the sheet under him.

Nate gasped as the orgasm subsided. The sensation of the catheter sliding out of his penis just as he began to come was intensely pleasurable.

"I told you you'd like it," Lynn smiled.

"Yeah," Nate breathed. "That was something else."

She stood and Nate let his eyes crawl over her nude form as she snapped off the gloves.

"You should leave those on," he said with a grin.

She regarded him a moment. "Why?"

"Because I'm still hard." He raised up on his elbows and nodded toward his still mostly erect dripping member. "Didn't big sis tell you about that?"

Lynn looked at him down there with widening eyes. "Oh, wow! You are still hard! You should have 'Energizer' tattooed on it." She cast about in her jeans for her cell phone and took another few pictures of his slippery, oozing cock then put the phone away.

"Get to it," Nate said and closed his eyes.

Naturally, Nate's second orgasm was less productive than the first. Most of his ejaculate landed on his stomach and chest this time. He could have sworn the sudden gasping tension that gripped Lynn's naked body as he emptied himself again was a restrained orgasm.

By the time she opened the doors of the ambulance, it was well toward dark. In the dim light, Nate didn't mind standing outside and getting dressed. He was damp and sticky and the fact the sweatpants were soaking up his semen didn't help matters. Still, he rather enjoyed watching Lynn get dressed.

"You left a mess all over the place, didn't you?" she said as she settled her breasts into the cups of her bra.

"Hey, you're the one that wanted this," Nate declared. "You fuck with a loaded weapon--as your sister likes to refer to my dick--it's gonna leave a mess."

Lynn snickered. "Yeah. She said something about having to wash the cruiser one night after you popped off all over the door."

Nate sat and tied his shoes. "That's the breaks, isn't it? Now, will you keep up your end of the deal?"

She sighed. "I'll ask her to leave you alone. I think we all need to live our own lives. I've got my fiancé and you've got your girlfriend and Amber--well, she's got a badge I guess."

"So everybody has gotten their jollies," Nate said. "Now let's go our own way."

"I know I've gotten mine," Lynn laughed.

"Uh-huh," Nate muttered flatly. On the way back to his car, he threw one last thing over his shoulder. "Have fun cleaning up the mess."

12