Little Sister Ann Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother imagining taking his pretty younger sister.
1.2k words
3.99
41.6k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
446 Followers

Let me start by prefacing this story is something I wish had happened, most are true with the exception of the sex with her those are things made up in my perverted mind. I had been dreaming having sex of my sister away at college why I didn't know although nothing happened other than me jerking off to her picture many times a week. I found jerking off thinking of her caused ejaculations like I had never had before and was embarrassed that it took me wanting my little sister to reach that kind of satisfaction.

My sister Ann is 18 months younger than me but was only a year behind me in school because of the way our birthdays landed. We have an one older brother & one older sister who are 10 years & 4 years older than me respectively. This story started in my mind the year I was 19 and she had just turned 18.

It was a summer weekend I was home from my first year of college and she had just graduated from high school, my older siblings were out living on their own and our parents were away for a long weekend.

I got up to go to my summer job at a local hamburg & hot dog stand while Ann was still sleeping, when I arrived I started work and after about an hour in there was a fire in the grill and they had to shut down for the day as it caused some damage so I left to go home.

When I got home I went upstairs to my room to get out of my work clothes and into some shorts. When I passed by her room the door was open, she must have just gotten in from taking a shower, my beautiful little sister was totally naked. I stopped and was staring at her. She was a short girl maybe 5' 1" or so with very perky tits not large by any nature but also no where near flat chested, long very light brown hair and very fine pubic hair that looked golden. I could see her vagina so clearly thru that fine pubic hair and noticed my cock was rock hard. Ann saw me after what seemed like 10 minutes but was actually maybe 1 or 2. When she saw me she yell get out you perv.

I went to my room hoping she didn't notice the tent in my pants that formed from my hard cock. When I got to my room I got undressed and started dreaming about what I just saw. I started to slowly jerk off while picturing her in my mind until I blew my load all over my stomach and then cleaned myself off. This all is the true part of my story and what comes next is something I have wished for years to have come true.

I left my room and went to the living room finding Ann in her bathing suit watching TV. When she saw me she said did you get an eyeful perv? I answered I was sorry and was just stunned she was there naked. We watched some more TV when I said that I was proud to have such a pretty sister to which she smiled and said thanks.

After a while I asked her if she wanted something for lunch and made us both a sandwich and we continued watching TV. About a half hour later she asked me very coyly if I thought her tits were too small and her ass too flat which I told her they were both perfect. After that it was very easy to continue on and she asked me if I ever went all the way to which I replied yes. I then asked her if she had and she said while one boy had rubbed against her she never had been penetrated so the answer was no.

Talking about this with her made my cock stand to attention again so I kind of turned to the side to try to hide it. I guess I didn't do a good job as she laughed and said am I turning you on. I shyly nodded my head and then was shocked when she asked if she could see it saying you saw mine let me see yours. Without thinking I stood up and dropped my shorts and underwear my cock springing out staring straight at her. Now I am not the biggest guy by any stretch and am probably to be truthful smaller than average by a bit but my cock was harder than it had ever been before.

Ann reached out and touched the head and it twitched uncontrollably and she said wow sensitive aren't you then pulling her hand away. Ann asked if I liked that and I answered yes so quickly she laughed and then held her hand out to touch it again this time running her fingers up and down the shaft. After what seemed like forever she closed her little fist around the shaft and started jerking me off all the while looking straight into my eyes when suddenly my cock started twitching and I shot my load all over the top of her bathing suit some of it landing on her bear chest. After I came she asked me for a towel to clean herself off.

Ann cleaned the cum from her suit and took her top off her perky tits jumping out nipples hard as a rock. I could feel my cock trying to get hard even though I was spent from jerking myself off earlier and then her jerking me off. Ann started pushing out her chest asking me if they were really nice to which I answered not nice but perfect.

I thought this must be my turn and asked if I could touch them and she answered yes. I slowly put my hands on them not believing I was finally touching one of the things I have always dreamed of thinking to myself if only I could touch her pussy. I lowered my lips to her nipples and nibbled a bit which I guess she liked as she let out a moan. After a few minutes of rubbing and kissing her tits and hearing her let out a few more moans I decided it was time to try to kiss her. Lifting my head to hers my lips touched hers she seemed to resist for a second then her lips parted allowing my tongue to slide into her mouth are tongues dancing together. I could now feel my cock getting hard and throbbing and I could feel this might be the day I take my sister when suddenly the phone rang it was one of her friend Mary wanting to see if she wanted to go to the beach and she said yes to come pick her up in 15 minutes.

Ann got up kissed me on the cheek and said she had to get going leaving me with a rock hard cock. Mary picked her up and they left while I went upstairs and jerked off thinking about Ann while I took a shower. After my shower I went to take a nap and dream of what just happened wishing I could have taken it farther...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
446 Followers