Little Sister Ann Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and little sister explore.
2k words
4.13
42k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
445 Followers

It was about 10 PM and Ann was still out with Mary. I had dinner watched a little TV and went to bed still thinking of the experience with my little sister but was also still a little disappointed that she had left me before I could explore her body, I guess she just didn't want me to.

I was tossing and turning in bed still thinking of her my cock getting harder as each second of thought passed. I finally lowered the sheets taking my underwear off and started slowly stroking my cock as I was imagining her body I looked at the clock and saw it was 1 AM and Ann wasn't home I was a little worried but had other matters in my hand to worry about. I was so awed by my sis thinking of those perfect breasts and sexy pussy I just shot a huge load and must have been so exhausted I fell right to sleep.

I was startled the next morning something just spooked me and I woke up seeing my sister standing on the side of my bed with her little baby doll pajamas on. When she saw my eyes open she smiled and said good morning. I asked her what time she got home and she replied about 3:30 also saying what do you think your my father.

I patted my bed and asked her to tell me about her night. She and Mary went down to a get some burgers and meet some guys, my heart sank when I heard that, then they all went to hang out behind the high school until they left and Mary dropped her off. I asked her what they did there and she just grinned and said she made out a bit with one of the guys while Mary disappeared with the other to go do who knows what. I asked her if that was all and she laughed and said she did check his cock out and while she didn't have sex with him she did jerk him off. My face must have looked disheartened as she smiled and said she liked mine better and was sad she did that with him the minute it was over. I smiled and told her I was till tired and rolled over when I suddenly felt the covers pull up and she laid down next to me spooning until we fell asleep.

Around 10 AM my alarm went off and I woke up Ann was still in bed with me although nothing happened last night I woke up with the hardest cock I have ever had in the morning. I got out of bed and went to shower since I had to be at work for 11:30 in the shower all I could think of was Ann and I had to just jerk off to get rid of that erection. When I got downstairs Ann was making breakfast which for her was a big thing she almost never makes anything for anyone. While we ate she asked me when I was gonna be home, I told her it depended on if they got the grill up and running after it started on fire but if I had to stay I was only working 4 1/2 hours so I would be home by 4:30 at the latest, she smiled and said she would have dinner ready for me and asked what I wanted to which I replied anything but hot dogs or hamburgers.

I got to work and the grill had been taken care of so I had to stay, one of the guys I work with named Jeff went to school with Ann and was a year behind me asked how she was doing. I told him she was taking the summer to have a good time before she started college next year. He asked me if she was seeing anyone and if not do I think she would go out with him since he had a crush on her for a few years but was a little shy and never asked her out during school. I told Jeff that she wasn't seeing anyone to my knowledge but I had no clue if she would go out with him. I don't think Jeff saw my face but I must have been steaming I didn't want anyone to go out with her I wanted to deflower my sister myself.

Work was finally over and I headed home. When I got home Ann was at the grill and was trying to cook a couple of steaks for us, she looked up and smiled when she saw me. I don't know why but I kissed her on the cheek and said I was glad to see her and she pulled away quickly saying what if the neighbors saw. We both sat down and to my surprise she had cooked the steaks perfectly not bad for her 1st try and she made a nice salad to go with it. After we ate I said now all we need is desert and did we have any ice cream or pie or something, Ann smiled and said to go watch TV I figured she must be making something or bought something for desert.

I started watching some movie (no clue what it was don't remember) when she came a sat by me with nothing but an apron on saying desert is served with a laugh. Ann kissed me on the lips and we made out for a while taking it slowly right now. I was feeling up her tits and she was rubbing my cock through my pants when she finally said why don't we go upstairs.

Once up to my room I walked in and she grabbed my hand saying she wanted us to go to her room. Inside her room she dropped the apron showing those perfect tits and that wonderful pussy my cocked jumped almost right feeling like it was gonna tear through my pants. Ann sat on the bed and patted it inviting me to sit next to her which I did as I wondered is this the night I get to take her lovely flower. We started making out again and she slid her hand to my cock rubbing it it through my pants then said to take them off so I stood up and dropped them taking my underwear off as well. Ann reached over to grab my cock and started stroking it after about a minute of stroking she pulled me towards her mouth and started licking my shaft I thought I would cum right away but didn't, then she took my shaft in her mouth and started to give me a blow job. I don't think I lasted 2 minutes after that and my cum started shooting inside my sisters mouth it was such a load I could see it spurting out the sides of her mouth but she gobbled up most of it and swallowed which turned me on and I tried to get erect again but was spent, I fell onto the bed with her and we both burst out laughing and I guess I must have passed out being so tired and so spent.

I woke up around 11 or so that evening so excited I was in my sisters bed with us both naked. I kissed Ann and she woke up with the biggest smile on her face as she kissed me back. My sister has now pleasured twice me but was I ever gonna get that flower? I told her I needed to use the bathroom and she told me to hurry back my thoughts were going to thought that I may get her after I get back.

After I peed I came back and Ann was just laying there a big grin on her face as she asked me if I ever thought in my wildest dream this weekend was gonna happen? I looked at her finally told her I have been fascinated since I left for college whenever I jerked off I always thought of no one but her and never wanted anyone else to have her. My little sister looked a bit taken back when I said that but smiled and said it was kind of hot and asked if I jerked off a lot thinking of her to which I answered every minute I could which many days were multiple times a day that's when she told me she had seen me doing it several times but never knew it was her that got me hot. I asked her when and she told me a few times my door was cracked open and she could see through and also a few times she opened the door when I was in the shower and peeped through once seeing me spurt a load across the shower. She told me that time in the shower she went back to her room and tried to rub her pussy so she could cum but couldn't do it it was then she told me she never had an orgasm to which I replied I hope you will let me help you with that we kissed a bit more and went back to sleep.

The next morning I didn't have to work so we slept in, when I got up Ann was in the shower and I had to pee real bad so I went in she was watching as I peed and when it was over asked if I wanted to save water and shower with her which I jumped right into with her. I started to lather myself when she asked me to do her back and I did as she asked. While rubbing her back I lowered my hand to her perfect ass, as I lathered her up I slid just the tip of my finger against her hole she moaned and pushed back against my finger. I pulled my finger from her hole and slid it between her legs till I found her pussy starting to rub her clit as she leaned against the shower wall. I spun her around so we faced each other and tried to bring my cock to her vagina but she pushed away and said no so I went back to rubbing her pussy and she seemed almost ready to cum then pushed my hand away saying let's dry off and go to her room.

After drying off and getting to her room she lay on the bed and spread her legs asking me to use my mouth to give her her 1st orgasm. I was hoping to deflower her right at that point but tasting her pussy was a very exciting alternative so I lowered my mouth down to her and spread her pussy lips flicking my tongue over her clit it seemed like an hour although I know it was much shorter when I suddenly felt her pussy tighten up, her back start to arch and moaning sounds that turned me on so much then suddenly she started to orgasm actually spurting girl cum out her pussy which I happily lapped it all up. Ann was still shaking from the orgasm and asked me to hold her and she fell asleep in my arms sleeping for around 4 hrs she was wiped.

It must have been around 3 or so when Ann woke up and came down stairs. I had been wondering she jerked me off, gave me a blow job and let me give her her 1st orgasm but was I ever gonna get to fuck her. I got the courage and was getting ready to ask her especially since our parents were coming back late tomorrow evening when she got another call from Mary asking her to go out and all I could think of was it wasn't gonna happen. Ann told me she was going out with Mary but would be back early and to wait up for her as she kissed me and went upstairs to get ready.

Ann left with Mary around 5 or so and I watched TV till it was about midnight so I went to bed thinking of Ann and jerking off thinking about what I wanted to do to her falling asleep soon after I came thinking as I nodded off that I would just have to be happy with what she let me do to her and wondering if I could ever put my cock inside her luscious pussy...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
445 Followers