Little Sister Ann Pt. 03

Story Info
The weekend finally.
2.8k words
4.26
18.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

It was around 2 AM or so when I woke up to use the bathroom when I walked by Ann's room seeing her sleeping continuing on so I could pee. After I was done I walked into her room barely seeing her silhouette in the moonlight. I raised the sheet covering her luscious body surprised she was totally naked and crawled into bed with her. Ann didn't move a muscle she must have been completely wiped out so I just spooned her sexy little body and went to sleep which was hard to do with her naked ass resting against my now hardening cock. As I started to nod off I was seething a little wondering where she was all this time, who she was with and did or could anyone have taken her flower but I was so tired I guess I drifted off finally.

Around 9 or so I woke up knowing that neither of us had to work and also our parents were not going to be home till later in the evening my thoughts went to wanting to fuck Ann. Ann started stirring after maybe about 15 or 20 minutes once she realized I was in bed with her she pushed an ass cheek firmly against my hard cock saying hmm what did you do to me while I slept? I laughed and told her just spooning with you is that OK? She smiled and said she had to shower and did I want to join her which I answered yes before she even finished asking.

Ann led me to the shower and turned it on while the water was warming she kissed me on the cheek saying she loved me more than anything my cock sprang to attention getting harder with each word she spoke. Getting into the shower with her tight ass facing me I ran a finger down her crack till I reached her asshole pushing firmly against it as she cooed but said no not there yet. Turning around she pushed me till my back was up against the shower wall then knelt down till she reached my cock licking the head then slowly using her tongue down the shaft and the licking my balls taking one in her mouth rolling her tongue on it while inside her mouth. I had never had someone suck my balls and was amazed at how it felt oh my. With my ball still inside her hot mouth she reached her little hand to my cock stroking it slowly and with the other hand reached around to my ass pushing her pointer finger against my virgin hole then finally forcing it inside me hurting me ever so slightly but after a couple seconds any little pain I had was replace with an intense pleasure.

After what felt like an eternity, but was probably more like a few minutes at best, I shot my load all over my kid sisters face my ass tightening around her probing finger so tightly I don't think she would be able to pull it out even if she wanted. After my cock shot it's load and she stood up I reached to touch her pussy but she pulled my hand away saying not now lover let's finish our shower and have breakfast. So we finished, dried off at went to our respective rooms to get dressed all I could think of was less that 10 hours till our parents come home not sure if I would ever get what I lusted for.

After I was dressed and went downstairs I saw Ann standing at the stove scrambling eggs her tight ass moving rhythmically with each motion. Is this a good morning or what she laughed while continuing to start breakfast. When the food was ready we sat down and started to eat.

I was still wondering what she did last night and asked her how her evening was. Ann said her and Mary went out with the two boys they went out with the other night hanging out till around 1:30. I still didn't quite get the answers I was looking for and asked anything else. Well she said Mary disappeared with the boy she was with again ending her sentence. And then I asked how about you to which she replied why you jealous? I answered maybe depending on what happened. She then said the other boy wanted to make out and tried to push it a bit but she told him no and when he didn't stop she slapped him pissing him off as he called her a teasing bitch luckily Mary and her guy came back before anything else happened. Mary's guy must have noticed the tension and asked what was up his friend telling him this girl is a fucking tease doing stuff with him the other night and now she is too good for me to touch. I told him to go fuck off and Mary drove them home. After Mary dropped them off Ann told me she asked her what was going on with her she seemed to have suddenly start to change over the weekend since your brother came home laughing as she said what are you fucking him? Ann taken aback by that said no I have never fucked my brother you ass and they continued to our house Ann telling Mary she would see her later. I sat amazed for a minute thinking after hearing this maybe just maybe my wish could come true.

A little after 1 we were both on the couch watching TV with her in my arms. I was thinking I should ask her if she wanted to complete our love and fuck but even after all the things we did this weekend I was having trouble getting it out. After about a 1/2 hour or so I finally worked up the balls to speak to her. Ann, my mouth staring to dry out from nervousness as the 1st word came out, I love you and I know you love me we have done a lot of things this weekend many wonderful things but have not truly consummated our love and did she think she would allow me to take her virginity? Ann sat silent for a minute causing me to assume this wasn't gonna happen but then she said she had been thinking of it all weekend saying she was nervous but she did want me to be her 1st. After the tension was broken she said the only thing is I have to wear a condom to which I nervously pulled one out of my wallet her pushing my hand back saying in a while calm down as she laid her head against my chest as we continued to watch TV. Ann got up after the show we were watching finished telling me to give her 30 minutes and meet her in her room.

Waiting 30 minutes seemed like an eternity but I finally went upstairs opening her door as I entered the curtains were drawn allowing no light in so the room was dark but the darkness was lit by candles the light dancing as they flickered. Looking up I could see Ann in a sexy teddy with crotch-less panties and cutouts for her nipples wow was all I could think. Ann smiled telling me she bought those yesterday after she left work hoping to show me before the weekend was over.

Walking to her I gently kissed her mouth parting to accept my probing tongue as she slowly started to unbutton my shirt. My shirt now of she as she tossed it to the floor her hands probing my chest stopping at my nipples where she took her thumb and forefinger nails pinching hard causing an erotic pain that I wanted to continue even though it felt like she was going to tear the end of my nipple off. You like that she said as she felt my cock harden more and more each time she twisted those nails deeper into my nipple. Don't stop I told her it hurts but oh such a good hurt as she pushed me onto the bed those nails continuing to dig in as we fell to it.

When our bodies hit the bed I reached for her bare nipples thinking all's fair and started twisting her nipples hard her moaning each time I clamped down on them. After a few minutes my other hand reached for her now dripping wet pussy not realizing until I reached it but got a surprise when finally there my sisters fine pubic hairs were now gone leaving a smooth bald pussy, I guess when I saw the teddy I didn't notice even though her panties were crotch-less. You like she asked I shaved while you were waiting downstairs I was really hoping you would like it? It's wonderful was all I could think of so smooth and telling her I have never touched a hairless pussy before. Good now you have another thing just between us she said.

After touching that bald pussy I had to just ram a finger in there but Ann stopped me telling me she would rather I taste her now to which I happily obliged her. I was amazed how much better it was to tongue her without all that hair getting in the way wondering if it would be better for her to suck a hairless cock. My tongue seemed to be able to slide deeper into her wet pussy as it seemed I was able to dive in without hair getting in the way my tongue flicking as my fingers were rubbing her clit when she finally started to jolt around as she was ready to climax her orgasm spewing out with a little spray touching my nose. As she collapsed against the bed seeming spent with a little sweat glistening off her forehead and her body shaking I wrapped my arms around her asking her if it was good her answer was good hell no it was better than great.

We lay there for a few minutes so she could recoup and I asked her if she thought giving me a blow job would be easier if I had no hair down there? This brought a smile to her face saying she was thinking of this while she shaved herself. I asked if she wanted me to go shave and she said she was wondering if I would let her do it. Thinking about it I was nervous would I want to let someone down there with a razor but said yes since it also turned me on to think about is.

Ann said wait here and came back with a couple towels, a mixing bowl full of hot water, shaving cream, our electric hair trimmer and a razor asking me to lay down on the bed with my legs hanging off which I did. Slowly she using the electric hair trimmer with the shortest attachment she trimmed all the hair above my cock off to a stubble then took a hand towel wet it and held it to my groin for a bit the lathered me up and started shaving all the stubble off all the while me wondering what I was doing letting her do this. When she was done she washed me and dried off my now smooth pubic area running her fingers across saying wow very different. When she was done she took me cock in her hand starting to kiss the tip using the other hand to rub the smooth area she created around the base. Well what do you think I asked mmm wonderful she said her word muffled as she tried to speak without stopping to suck my cock. Suddenly my sister took my cock deeper than before gagging a little as it must have hit the back of her throat. Feeling my cock so deep in her hot moist mouth I shot my load so quickly much quicker than I wanted as she gobbled my load, with a little she saved on her tongue she reached up and kissed me while i suddenly realized I was tasting my own cum hmm a bit salty I thought.

Resting a bit I asked Ann if she was ready her head nodding quickly yes as I finished asking. I put on my condom and took her panties and teddy top off now we were both totally naked kissing her harder than ever before. Running my hand up her thighs slowly separating her legs then started rubbing her thinking I needed to get her wet again only to find she was dripping wet already. Kissing her I told her it may hurt at first but hopefully it won't last long once I break her hymen. I am ready she said I want you very bad please. Raising my cock above her pussy I rubbed the head around her opening wanting to savor every minute of this. Please she begged stop teasing so I slowly pushed the head inside her pushing it in and out slowly going just a bit deeper each time my sister withering around wanting it in deeper. Finally as I slowly pushed it a little deeper I finally feel what must be her hymen as the tip of my cock touched it I asked if she was ready her biting her lip nodding yes.

With one quick thrust I pushed through and broke her little flower thinking now she is really mine. Ann let out a shrill scream when her virginity was broken me thinking thank god the neighbors are too far away to hear this. Asking if she was alright she yelled don't stop please fuck me big brother I want you so badly cum with me please as she reached her hand to herself rubbing herself off while I rammed my cock inside her. After what seemed to be forever she said hurry I am going to cum cum with me please, hearing this I could feel her pussy tighten as my cock was twitching so fast and hard I was ready I yelled I am cumming at the same time she was saying yes yes yes as we both shot off together collapsing into a post fuck comma both soon falling asleep with my cock still inside her.

Waking up a bit later I asked if it was as good for her as it was for me her answer being way better than she imagined we kissed for a bit when she looked up at her clock saying shit mom & dad would be home in a couple hours. We got up and put her cum soaked bedding in the wash remade her bed and cleaned the house. When are parents got home we were watching TV both on the couch eating popcorn our parents saying they were tired dropped their bags off by the door saying goodnight they would see us in the morning. Once they were upstairs Ann kissed me saying you won't ever do that with anyone else will you because I know I only want you. I nodded and said I have always known I just wanted you and we held each other as we watched TV till bedtime.

This was my perfect weekend at least in my mind, our parents did go away for that long weekend but even though this is what I wanted to happen I never had the nerve to broach this subject with Ann. What really happened was much different I do know she was a virgin then and don't have any idea when she lost it or with who although in my mind it was with me. There was a lot of ejaculating that weekend but it was all my imagination while home alone thinking of my little sister. My sister has since passed away, we both went through multiple marriages mine breaking up I think mostly because the only way I could have sex with them I could only do it while thinking of Ann and could never really commit to them not that they knew why but all ended not long after we married the longest lasting 5 years.

Ann had 3 husbands one told me once that although she was beautiful the love life was lacking she just never seemed to let go which I always thought was odd him telling me that. Knowing what he said I have always wondered if this weekend had happened would we both have had a happy fulfilling life. I guess we will never know but I know I am always at my happiest when laying down jerking off to my thoughts of what could have been. I know I have had to stop writing each one of the 3 parts of this story several times to do so as I think of oh those happy times at least in my mind hoping maybe someday if we meet in heaven she will have been watching over me finally knowing what I have wanted all these years and her wanting the same a heavenly hookup.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers