Little Sister in Lockdown Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother keeps going for little sister's pussy.
1.7k words
4.48
115.2k
145

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domes88
Domes88
608 Followers

I lay in bed going back and forth between the two pictures I had of my little sister, stroking myself but trying not to climax. I got bold and went to my bedroom door and opened it, then got completely naked and went back to what I was doing.

At 3:01 PM I heard the front door unlock. It was a half hour before she usually came home, but I didn't think much of it, and kept playing with my cock. It was the moment of truth. Was she actually going to let me lick her pussy? That remained to be seen, but I was gonna show her my cock either way. My heart was pounding at least as hard as my hand was pounding my cock. I heard footsteps walking up the stairs. My bedroom door was wide open, and my eyes were almost completely closed, but my right eye squinted slightly open to see her reaction when she saw me.

What happened next almost made my head explode. I was engaged in the kinkiest, most forbidden act of my life. I had been trying to hook up with my little sister all day, and wasn't expecting anything to happen that would minimize the craziness of that, but it did. My mom came around the corner of the hallway, and my eyes immediately opened wide as she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. I tried to cover myself up, but she got a clear look at what was going on. She may not have seen the pictures I had open on my phone, but there's no way she didn't see the pair of Ava's panties draped over my thigh while i held my boner in my hand.

She turned and ran down the stairs as I quickly threw some sweatpants and a t-shirt on and chased after her.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't expect you home," I pleaded in absolute terror.

She looked at me without saying anything for a long moment, her face flushed red and mouth slightly agape. After an agonizing wait, she whispered, "It's a natural thing, but what if Ava had seen you like that? Did you even think about that?"

I stuttered back, "I thought I had the house to myself for another half hour. Of course I didn't forget about Ava, mom."

"And using her panties? She would feel so violated. All the porn in the world on your phone and you take your sister's underwear. They aren't even lingerie! Where are they?

I pulled the cotton briefs from my pocket and handed them to my mom. She walked up the stairs and I followed her as she went into Ava's room and to her dresser to put them away. As she folded them she suddenly brought them to her nose and looked at me. "Where did you get these?"

"The hamper," I replied meekly.

"I don't even know what to say to you, she huffed and walked to the dirty clothes to discard the panties. In one of the hampers next to it was a pair of her own panties, a lacy thong much more skimpy than the panties I had of Ava's. "At least use something sexy to get yourself off instead of your sister's underwear." She flicked them at me and I caught them and brought them to my face and smelled my mom's panties right in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't tell dad" was all I could mutter.

"Tell dad you like to sniff his wife's and daughter's used panties? Good call. He would completely explode." She looked down and saw my boner pushing prominently from my sweatpants and said, "take care of yourself before Ava gets home."

"With this?" I asked, holding out her thong.

She reached underneath her knee length skirt, pulled down a black lace g string with a partially transparent crotch and dropped it on the floor. "Use whatever you want, but this stays between us. You're welcome, by the way. Your sister would be disgusted and your dad would kill you."

"So you're not disgusted?" I slid my hand in my pants and sniffed her underwear. She gasped again, but didn't say anything.

I stroked myself under my pants and stared at her. Her blouse showed a little cleavage, and I was staring hard. I looked in her eyes and asked shamefully, "Can I see your boobs?"

She mumbled under her breath and unbuttoned her shirt, unclasped the bra from the front and pulled it aside, revealing her breasts. I started jerking faster, letting my pants slip down my thighs before coming before I could warn her, covering her skirt and torso, even getting some spunk on her exposed tits. She watched as I stroked the last bits of semen out on the floor, pulled her shirt and bra over her head to put in the hamper, then walked by me and said "Clean yourself up," before going to her room. She left the bedroom door open and went into her bathroom. I took a shower, then put clothes on and noticed her soiled shirt and bra on top of the hamper. I decided to ask her what she wanted to do with them and went into her room. I knocked on the bathroom door and opened it. She was in the shower as I asked her what to do, and opened the curtain to answer. Her full bush was on display now as well as her tits. "Throw it on the floor. I'll take care of it."

I just stared at her crotch. I could see her slit through her pubic hair, and she rubbed her soapy hand on it, saying "get a good look?"

I hobbled out of her room once again rocking a huge erection. She hadn't even gotten mad at me, and I got to see my mom fully naked just minutes after she saw my cock. I went back to my room and shut the door this time before jacking off again. I heard my sister come into the house. I crept out of my room and met her as she got to her room. I quietly followed her inside and told her the basics of what had happened; mom had caught me masturbating and that I accidentally saw her naked in the shower. Ava decided we should just go ask her what was for dinner and pretend there was no drama between the two of us. I reluctantly agreed, and we walked past her partially closed bedroom, Ava leading the way. The carpet made our footsteps almost inaudible, and my mom didn't even notice us enter as she lay on her bed, her top covered by a white towel as she toyed her hairy pussy with a small pink vibrator, moaning quietly. Ava turned to leave, but I stopped her quietly and pulled my phone out. I recorded my mom masturbating for about a minute as I held Ava in front of me, poking her in the back with my throbbing cock.

My mom rolled on her side and began fingering her pussy from behind. I zoomed in for a close up then grabbed Ava lightly on her navel and pulled her with me out of the room. My room was further down the hall, and we tip toed inside, shut the door, and I grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. I snatched my phone from my pocket and we watched the video, which actually was of pretty good quality, my mom's wet cunt shown clearly. I gently pushed Ava back so she lay on the bed with her feet hanging over the edge. I pushed her skirt up and buried my face in her panty covered mound. She was already soaking wet, and I pulled her crotch of her panties to the side and tongued her clit as I slid a finger inside her pussy. She huffed quietly and I pulled her skirt and panties off, leaving her legs spread open, her dark pink labia protruding from her little cunt. She didn't have a bush like my mom, but she wasn't completely shaven. I grabbed my phone and used my back stand to position it on the dresser by the bed and went back to eating her out. She had her first orgasm suddenly, wrapping her legs around my head as she let out a soft squeal and my face was drenched with her juices. I licked her clit for another few seconds then stood up and dropped my pants, my cock harder than it had ever been. I grabbed the phone and held it as I slowly penetrated her. I panned up to her face as I buried myself inside her pussy. I turned the camera to my own face then resituated it on the dresser. I lay on my back and she crawled on top as she took off her top and lowered herself on my cock. I pulled her face to mine and we kissed passionately as I guided her up and down, careful not to hurt her.

She jerked her head to the door suddenly as my mom knocked on my door. "Have you seen Ava? Her book bag is here, but I can't find her."

"Maybe she went for a walk," I said as calmly as possible as my sister's pussy pulsated on my cock.

"Get yourself ready for dinner. And I'd like my panties back before dad gets home. Not a word," she said.

Ava looked at me with complete shock, and I covered her mouth with my hand and gently flipped her over, my finger pushing softly into her bum briefly before lying her down and pounding her aggressively until I was about to come. I pulled out right before I exploded but she whispered in my ear, "come inside me."

I drove back inside and blew my load inside as she grunted and panted in ecstasy. Another knock came from my door.

"Enough porn, okay? Your dad and sister could be home any minute."

I pumped her for another minute as I sucked her neck, leaving a pretty obvious hickey. We fumbled for our clothes, and I made sure the coast was clear before she scampered to her room. I watched both videos again and hatched a plan to get inside my mom's pussy next. All I knew for sure was dinner would be interesting.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Domes88
Domes88
608 Followers