Little Sister Karen and Big Brother

Story Info
The beginning of brother and sister incest.
6.7k words
4.31
19.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
141 Followers

CHAPTER # 1*****

It is early in the morning on a hot summer July day. I wake up to go to the bathroom to take my morning pee. I head down the hallway, passing my little sister Karen's bedroom. On the way, I hear some shuffling around in her room as I pass by her doorway, so I assume she is awake and up for the day already. After going to the bathroom, on my way back to my bedroom, I hear what sounds like a soft moan!

I stop, freeze in mid stride, and listen. I hear what sounds like someone is tossing and turning in bed. Then, there it is again, "Ohhh"! I put my ear to the flat part of my little eighteen-year-old sister Karen's door, listening more intently now, hearing heavy breathing and light gasping. I think to myself, "OMG, did my sister sneak a guy into her bedroom? Nooo, she wouldn't be that risky. She couldn't get away with it!"

I hear more tossing, then her bed springs squeaking, rustling like her bedding moving, her soft voice softly moaning, "Ahhh, ohhh, mmm, nnnggg". My dick has gotten hard involuntarily in my shorts as I stand there in the hallway. I keep listening, and then I hear something that makes my dick get fully erect! "Ohhh Joey, yeeesss, right there. Ohhh yes, don't stop Joey. I'm almost there, big brother!"

Holy shit! My sister Karen just moaned my name! She is, umm, doing that, and, moaning, her brother's name, my name!!

My heart almost leaps out of my chest, as it is beating so fast now! I pulled my ear from her door, staring at the door like it was Karen in person, a million thoughts now going thru my mind in a split second. I wanted to bust into Karen's bedroom right then and there and find out what she was doing, but I pretty much already knew the answer to that! She had to be, umm, rubbing her pussy, and, thinking, about ME!!

I back away from her bedroom door like it was a ghost. I turn and head back down the hallway towards my bedroom. Opening my door, I go in, stunned in a way, not even bothering to close my bedroom, and sit down on my bed to think about what had just transpired.

I then realize how hard my dick had gotten in my shorts. It is now making an enormous tent there. Without even a thought, I reach my hand into my boxers, and wrap my hand around my thick dick, and start stroking it, the words I heard from my sisters mouth now looping thru my mind, ringing in my ears, as I pump my hand up and down frantically.

After only a few strokes, those thoughts have my dick spurting and spraying out the top of my boxers. Thick sperm. It is splitching, spraying, and spurting from the end of my dick, landing on my bed, stomach, legs, and on my bedroom floor, everywhere!

I try stuffing my dick into my shorts, but the tip of it sticks out the top. I reached over to my nightstand, and grabbed a few Kleenex, and started to wipe some globs of cum off my hand, legs, and belly. There is so much of it this time, and it pretty much went everywhere. I toss the soaked Kleenex into my trash can and am reaching for more Kleenex to wipe up my bedspread and floor when I heard the familiar sound of my sister Karen's voice. "Good morning Joey."

My head about spun off my shoulders as I turn to see my hot little sister Karen, standing in my bedroom door, in her nightgown, which is nearly see-thru. Her tiny puffy titties appear to be quite excited still, and her tiny little wet bottoms clinging tightly in the "V" between her tiny legs of her pussy, with each lip parting with material between them forming a perfect camel toe! That is the most sexy pussy I will ever see, I thought to myself right then!

I stammer, "Ga-morning sis!" I glance away from her gorgeous budding body, to the globs of cum still freshly puddle on my bedroom floor, and then at the globs on my bedspread. Karen walks into my bedroom, accidentally stepping on one glob of cum on the floor, and she sits right down on another one on my bedspread right beside me, not giving any clue that she realized stepped in and sat on my cum. I about faint when I realize one of my cum globs is right there under her sexy, firm ass, or maybe on her pussy!

Karen says, "I'm hungry Joey, would you like some pancakes and sausages for breakfast this morning?" It really wasn't out of the ordinary for my sister to fix breakfast for me. She really is a good little sister and always looked up at me. "Sure sis, some orange juice sounds good too", I try to say calmly.

Karen jumps up off my bed, turns around to face me, and gives me an enormous hug! I feel her tiny little boobs press into my chest through her thin nighty, and her warm skin making contact with my skin made me really self conscious about how loving she was this morning.

Karen breaks the hug, turns and starts walking towards my bedroom door. It was right then that I saw that one of my cum globs had soaked through the thin nifty material, and had soaked into her panties. It left a huge wet spot deep down at the crack of her tiny butt that was hanging down in a long stringy strand, probably right on her little pussy.

As she approached my door, she reaches back and wipes at that very spot with her hand, like she was trying to figure out why her panties had been suddenly SO wet there. She leaves my bedroom and walked down the hallway. I glance down just then and noticed the big purple head of my dick was still sticking out the top of my shorts! OMG, Karen just had to have seen it!

I quickly grab some more Kleenex and start dabbing up the rest of my cum globs off the bedspread so as not to leave stuff for mom to find. She would kill me, and I would die if she found them. I also dab the globs off my floor and have to wipe up where my sister Karen tracked it across my bedroom all the way to the door with it on the bottom of her foot.

After cleaning up, I put on a pair of board shorts, as I pretty much just plan on hanging out at the in-ground pool our parents have in the backyard today. It is supposed to be in the 90s here again, so the cool water is about the only way to keep cool outside. I head down the steps to the smell of cooking sausages.

As I enter the kitchen, I am just in time to hear mom and dad saying goodbye, as they are leaving for work. Mom tells me to be good, and to take care of my little sister. Mom adds that Karen is fixing my breakfast, and that I need to appreciate her more than I show. Little does mom know, I already did this morning! I notice Karen is still wearing the same outfit she wore in my bedroom, and I try to see if the cum spot on her panties between her legs is still visible. I see it. I wonder if anyone else noticed it as well?

As mom and dad head out the door, mom kisses Karen on the forehead, and tells her thank you for being a good little sister for her brother! Dad looks at Karen in her nighty outfit and frowns, as he leaves, kissing her on the cheek.

Mom and dad leave to go to work. Karen brings me a glass of juice, handing it to me, looking at me kinda weirdly. I take a sip of the juice. As she turns and walks back to the stove, she again wipes at the spot on the back of her panties... then brings that hand to her lips, licking it.

I start choking on the juice almost immediately! Karen rushes over to me and starts patting me on the back, asking, "Are you OK, Joey? Do you want me to run and get mom?"

"No, cough cough, sis, I'll be, cough, OK Karen! It just went down, cough cough cough, the wrong pipe, I guess!" Karen getting our mom is the last thing I want right now.

Karen says seductively, "Just how many pipes do you have, big brother?" Her eyes filled with lust as her eyelashes fluttered. Or maybe I was reading more into it than she was putting out there. Who knows?

I respond, "Only one pipe, that fits all"! I said teasingly.

Karen returns to finish cooking, dishes up a plate of pancakes and sausages for us both, and brings them to the table. She sets them down, and I say, "Thanks sis, you're too good to me sometimes, Karen."

Karen smiles at me, "Anything for my big brother. Besides, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! What are you gonna do today, Joey?"

I tell her, "I only plan on hanging out at the pool today, as it's gonna be hot out".

Karen asks if she can invite a few of her girlfriends over today, as mom usually lets me be in charge since I am the older one of us two. I say, "Yea, I guess so, sis. Who are you gonna have over?"

Karen says, I'm gonna ask Donna, Julie, and Pamela over. Julie has a huge crush on you, Joey!"

I look up at Karen, "Yea sis, I know, but, well, I kinda like her too, but, don't know if she is the one for me. Besides Karen, she's your friend, and it wouldn't be right, would it?"

Blushing, Karen says, "Sheesh, Joey, that's so nice of you, to be like that. But, I'm just wondering then, just what is the future 'Mrs. Joey' like?"

I laugh, "Well sis, she has to be sexy, body on the tiny side, I really am not a fan of the big boobies and big butt thingy like most guys either so, little boobies, nice tiny butt, a great cook, she has to like to just hang out, dress really sexy, and be kind too." I then realize that I just perfectly described my little sister Karen! I hope, to myself, that it wasn't as obvious to her as it was to me now!

Karen smiles at me, gets up and gives me a hug, making sure to bend over in front of me to look directly down the front of her top at her tiny titties-yummy! Karen says, "Thanks for letting me have friends over today, Joey! You are the BEST big brother in the world!"

Karen asks me if I would put the breakfast things in the dishwasher, while she goes up to put on her bathing suit, and call her friends, and have them come over for the day, including lunch. My mind went blank, right when she said bathing suit, as now the only thing I could think of was how nicely her little body looked in her tiny little suit. Dad wasn't too fond of how tiny the patches of material were, probably just large enough for the manufacturer's name label to be on it, and suggested to mom to get a more appropriate suit for Karen. Mom only said, "She is not your little girl anymore sweetie, she is growing up to be a foxy little lady"!

Karen snapped me back to reality, saying, "JOEY, are you listening to me?"

I say, "Yea yea yea, I got it sis, dishes, go put on your, gulp, suit!" My mouth had actually started watering profusely, just thinking about my sister Karen in her bathing suit!

Karen ran off as I stood up, or tried to stand up, with a huge boner again! "She has got to stop doing this to me," I say out loud to myself!

CHAPTER #2*****

I load up the dishwasher, which gives me the chance to take my mind off my hot sister and her skimpy bathing suit. I clean up the stove and shut off all the lights. I make sure there was plenty of soda's in the refrigerator for Karen's friends for the day, and check to make sure there was lunch meat and bread for sandwiches for lunch, and chips, knowing Karen's friends are going to be here for lunch.

I go upstairs to brush my teeth, and while passing my sister's door, once again I hear her moaning. OMG, is my sister that insatiable? Is she at it again, playing with her pussy? I hear her moaning, "Ohhh yes, oh God, Joey, yes, do it, right there, no, don't pull it out."

I can't risk getting hard again now, so I go brush my teeth, and go directly downstairs. I can't stop thinking about my sister, and her rubbing her pussy, no matter how hard I try. I grab a big stack of beach towels for the day, putting them down on one of the lounge chairs on the tanning deck, and jump into the cool water of the pool.

The coolness almost immediately shrinks the semi hardness of my dick to a respectable size. I swim a few lengths of the pool, which also takes my mind off my hot sister, and what she is doing in her bedroom. Her little pussy is going to be sore if she keeps up at this pace, I think to myself! I giggle at the thought of my little sis Karen being a little slut, needing sex constantly. "Yea... RIGHT", I say out loud to myself!

I hear the back gate to the fence surrounding our back yard open and see Donna and Pamela walk in. Donna asks, "Is Karen in the house, Joey?"

"Yea, she is up in her bedroom", I say. Then, I think to myself, Ohhh shit! What If Karen is still, you know, playing with her pussy. I think quickly, and yell out, "KAREN.... DONNA AND PAMELA ARE HERE!!!"

Karen is still on her bed and is cumming right when she hears her brother yell that her friends are here. "Perfect timing, Joey, you came in your sister just in time," Karen says out loud to herself, drowning in her forbidden fantasy of masturbating as her own orgasm finished. She quickly wiped her twat with a towel, threw on her bathing suit, and headed downstairs.

The girls disappear as they head into the house. Just as they go in, Julie comes thru the gate, "Hellooo Joey!" she says seductively. She walked over to the row of chairs, making sure to sway her hips for me, across the sundeck and put down her things on the end chair closest to the house.

I think to myself, "I hope my sister heard me. It would be terrible if she got caught with her hand in her own 'cookie jar' by her friends!" I hear Karen laughing only a few seconds later, so she must have quickly come down the steps when I yelled at her.

Julie asks, "Are the others inside with your sister?"

Yes Julie", I say as I climb out of the pool, grabbing a towel and start drying off. Julie walks over, and takes the towel from me and starts patting my chest, arms, and back dry. She is rubbing me down with the towel when my sister Karen, looking like a goddess from heaven, appears with Donna and Pamela in tow.

I can see by the look on my sister's face, she really isn't happy about Julie drying me off. "Ohhh, hi Julie," she says. Karen's swimming suit fits her tiny little body PERFECTLY! Her little boobs tucked in neatly, the thin little strip of fabric that comes down from the strings going around her tiny little trim waist barely covered her pussy. As I look at my sister's bottoms, I can't help but notice a dark wet spot, right where her pussy opening is!

Julie barely even acknowledges my sister Karen, which makes me not happy. Karen walks over and takes the towel from Julie, and finishes drying off my back and shoulders. Julie walked over and joins Donna and Pamela in taking off their shorts and t-shirts, revealing their bathing suits they have on underneath.

I ask Karen quietly, "Why is Julie your friend Karen?"

Karen says, "Because she is the head cheerleader, and she's popular."

I whisper, "You don't need her, sis. You are pretty and sexy, and you will be popular with or without her." Did I actually just tell my sister she is sexy? OMG, I did.

Karen hugs me, and stammers, "WOW Joey. I didn't, uhhm, know you, noticed me, and felt that way, about me, uhhm, thanks I guess!"

I take the towel from my sister and hang it up to dry. Karen walks over to the edge of the pool where her friends are. They each jump in. I sit down on one of the lounge chairs, opposite the end from where Julie put her things on a chair purposely.

While Karen and her friends swim, I just sit there and stare at the four beautiful girls there spending the day with me. How lucky am I, for real! Actually, I am only really interested in one of them, and that one is forbidden. It would be so taboo, but I make that choice!

I lay back and get some morning sun on the front side of my body. I put on my sunglasses to dim the bright sunlight in my eyes, and also to disguise when, and hide who I am looking at.

All at once, all four girls get out of the pool, and walk over and each pick one of the sun chairs. Karen immediately picks the one right next to me, then Donna, Pamela, and Julie, the farthest from me.

After drying off, Karen leans over to my chair and asks if I would put some sunblock on her back, as she doesn't want to burn. I sit up, spreading my legs, and Karen slides over and sits down in front of me, with her back to me, my legs straddling her. Normally, this would not be anything new, but with the new found evidence of Karen and her pussy-play this morning, it is having an effect on me!

I squirt some lotion on my hands and start rubbing it into her shoulders, neck, and back. I make sure to go around the sides, and the tips of my fingers actually make contact with the sides of her soft yet firm flesh of your boobies. Karen doesn't seem to mind, so I keep rubbing in the lotion.

Pamela and Donna take turns rubbing lotion on one another, but Julie walks over and stands at the bottom of my lounge chair, as if she is waiting, with her bottle of lotion in her hand. Karen looks at her inquisitively.

Julie says, "I'm just waiting for 'some of that' good rubbing, she says, referring to me rubbing Karen's body with my hands.

My sister Karen, being the wise and funny one of the group, simply stands up, takes the bottle of lotion from Julie's hand, quickly squirts some lotion into her hand, and starts rubbing it on Julie's shoulders. Julie huffs, almost mad, that Karen took this opportunity away from her.

As Karen stands there in front of me, rubbing lotion on Julie, I have a perfect view of her sexy little tight ass, as it jiggles, and wiggles back and forth as she rubs the lotion in! Right there, in front of your own brother. A mere ten inches from my face.

All I do is stare forward. I see her ass wiggling, see the thin material sliding further up between your tiny pussy lips from behind, ALL clearly quite visible to me. She is also blocking the others from seeing exactly what I am doing, so I just keep staring, then find myself inhaling, as I get a whiff of her pleasant pussy scent. It is intoxicating! I am lost in lust right now. My dick springs to full harness in almost a second!

After finishing rubbing Julie with lotion and handing her back the bottle, Karen sits back down, assuming that I had not finished rubbing the lotion on. As Karen sits back down, she almost sat directly on the tip of my dick! I could feel the thick tip lodge temporarily right at your tiny little pussy, before it quickly slipped back thru her butt crease, then you settling down right in front of me, pressed back against my hardness firmly.

Karen moans, feeling that I am hard, and that it might be from her standing there. She gasps when she feels it slipping away from her barely covered twat, as it slides up behind her as she sits down with her brother's legs around her again.

I quickly try to diffuse the situation by squirting a lot of lotion on my hands, and start rubbing it into your back again. You become coated with the white lotion, resembling if I had ejaculated all over your back! I rub and rub and rub, trying to get it absorbed into your soft skin, while also trying to get my dick to go soft before I need to lie down. It would appear like a circus tent if I were to lie on my back right now.

No such luck on my dick going soft, as you keep squirming back against it. I think to myself, "She has got to feel it!" Your back has absorbed the lotion now. You stand up, and lean over and hug me, again allowing me a full frontal view down the front of your bikini top, at your nice little titties. You whisper in my ear, "Thanks for the best back rub ever, big brother!"

Karen turns away, and she drops the lotion (intentionally perhaps). As you bend over to pick it up, you give me a clear view of your pussy from behind now. Your swimming suit has dried from swimming, except there was a very definite wet spot in the crotch, right at your pussy! OMG, I think to myself, she did feel my hard dick! She got wet down there too!

I lay down but face towards you on my side. My knees are bent, so the front of my trunks is not sticking out so noticeably. You lay on your back, little titties making bumps in your swimming suit top, while your sexy tanned legs seem to go on forever. You turn to face me and send me a silent kiss. I smile, and kiss back at you! You smile back!

Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
141 Followers
12