Little Sister Karen and Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Donna gets up and goes inside, returning with a can of soda for each of us. Everyone is making small talk, the girls talking about boys they like, and Julie making it prudent that she keeps mentioning my name. I can tell the other girls are less than impressed with Julie's attempts as well, and think it is rude of her. Pamela even goes so far as to say, "My God, Julie! Enooouugh of trying to get into Joey trunks already! SHEEESH! Give it a BREAK!"

Donna and Karen laugh loudly! Julie says, "Excuse a girl for trying!"

I lift my sunglasses, give you a wink, you blow me another kiss! I smile!

Julie says she is sorry, that she didn't mean to make things uncomfortable for anyone. I say, "It's no problem, Julie, and I am flattered, but I just don't think of you that way. You're one of my sister's friends, and that means you're off limits. I wouldn't do that to my sister!"

Donna says, "You got a pretty great brother there, Karen. If you ever want to trade him off for my brother, let me know!"

Karen says, "I think he is a keeper. I'm gonna keep him for myself!" Everyone giggles as you wink at me! Pamela suggests a swim, so you all get up and wander back to the pool again. You all start pushing and dunking one another, then decide it is time for chicken fighting! Karen gets up on Donna's shoulders, and Pamela gets on Julie's shoulders. Pamela says, "Hey Joey, come here, please. We need a referee."

I stand up, making sure my dick is OK for the walk to the pool, giggling when I see it is properly soft, and I stroll to the pool and dive in. I come up beside Donna and Karen. I walk in the chest high water to the middle of the two sets of girls, and count down... three, two, one GO!

You all start pushing and shoving as best as you can. I try to stay in the middle, but off to the side, so I can watch the action. Karen gets in a good shove, and Julie bobbles backwards with Pamela on her shoulders a little. Pamela grabs and has a hold on Karen's top with one hand, as they both lose balance, they both fall back further. Pamela let go of Karen's top, as they go under the water. I look up at my sister. Your top is up over your titties around your neck. You are hanging onto Donna's arms around your thighs, and look at me, with your titties out in full view for me to see!

I stare, seeing your titties there, bared, in full view, wondering if you even know your top is off them. You raise both arms up in the air as a victory pose, me still staring at your titties, you yelling, "Donna and Karen WIN!"

Julie and Pamela struggle to get footing, standing up and trying to get all of their wet hair out of their faces. You look down at your boobies, then look at me and smile! You pull your top down slowly, not in any hurry it seems, to cover them just as Julie and Pamela turn around to see you still on Donna's shoulders!

Pamela says, "How the heck did you stay up there, Karen? I had a hold of your top, trying to pull you down in the water with us!"

You say, "Good balance, I guess NOT being top heavy has its perks!" laughing!

I think to myself, "It sure does, sis!"

Again, Pamela mounts up on Julie's shoulders. This time, the wrestling lasts longer, and Pamela keeps trying to pull down your top. You reach over and grab at the strings, tying her top up, and give it a yank! She swings at your hand, but misses, throwing off her balance, and she and Julie go over sideways once again into the water with you untying her top in the process!

As soon as they are under water, with you and Donna facing me, you whip up your top, pretending Pamela once again flipped it up over your boobies, flashing your tits to your big brother again! I think to myself, I sure have a very naughty little sister!

This time, you leave your top up, and when Karen and Pamela come up and wipe the hair from their faces, they see your top up and your titties showing. Pamela says, "Uhhm Karen, your top is flipped up, showing your tits, girl!"

You act surprised, and pull it down over your boobs, trying to blush, but looking straight at me as you cover them up! I know it's impossible, but I have an erection that is even harder than it was when I heard you rubbing your pussy earlier this morning!

Julie says she has had enough and is tired, and water-logged too. We all laugh. Karen says, "I'll get on my brother's shoulders, and Pamela can get on Donna's. That will be a tougher battle!

I walk over, stand in front of you, expecting you to climb up on my back to get on my shoulders. You say, "Go down Joey, and come up with me on your shoulders!"

I dip into the pool, leaning back to get under you, and feel your hands guiding my head. My face is rewarded with a face-plant right into your crotch! I feel your legs wrap tightly around my face, then release it. As you guide my head forward, your legs now wrapped around my neck with your legs in front, I stand up.

As I stand up, Pamela and Donna are already settled in and ready! Pamela asks, "Have much trouble down there, Joey?"

I blush, and say, "Not much practice lately. I guess I lost my way!"

I feel you shifting on my shoulders, grinding that little pussy of yours into the back of my neck. I think to myself, "Now why, just why aren't the rules of this game to be facing into the crotch, instead of away!"

Julie counts down... three, two, one GO!

I step forward, and Donna does too. She is smiling, as Pamela is pushing at my sister on my shoulders. I have my hands wrapped tightly around Karen's shins, as you have your little legs wrapped tightly around me too, with your feet locked onto my sides. It actually feels quite sexy to have my sister on me like this, with your legs wrapped so tightly around my body, I can already feel my dick starting to re-harden, again!

Pamela gets a hold of your wrist, and pulls you sideways, twisting you on my shoulders, me losing my grip and footing, and I fall down. You spin sideways on my shoulders. As we fall into the water, you twist further, and my face is now right in your crotch. Your legs clamp down around my head, holding my face there, as you hump your hips forwards, your hands find the back of my head and hold my face there between your legs, your pussy is directly at my mouth and I open my mouth! Why I do this, I don't know, I just did!

Your legs release their tight grip on my head, your hands let go of my head, and my mouth opens again over your pussy, with only the thin and tiny material keeping my tongue from your pussy, we regain ourselves and come up for air with your legs still spread around my face. Both laughing, almost choking on some of the water, we swallowed. We separate and you fall into the water.

You swim back in front of me, wrapping your arms around my neck, and your legs tightly around my waist. "You little shithead," you say to me so only the two of us can hear! You are smiling ear to ear as you say it. I grab your sides and tickle them, knowing you are ticklish, making you scream and wiggle away from me!

You get back behind me again, and wait for me to go under the water again to get you onto my shoulders. Pamela gets Donna to go under the water for her to get onto her shoulders again. I take a bigger breath, knowing I might be down there a while this time. I dip down, and as I lift up my mouth is greeted with bare pussy! I find that your bottoms have been shifted to the side with your left hand, while your right hand guides my face between your legs again.

I opened my mouth and licked, and felt you squirm above me. I feel you pull my head out from between your legs, to where it is supposed to be.

I stand up, and you reach down and pull your little patch over to cover your little bald pussy before anyone else could see it. You slide up tightly to my neck again, and the countdown begins, three, two, one. GO!

We struggle again; you squirming on my shoulders, rubbing that tiny bald thing between your little legs all over my neck, driving me crazy with lust. I can feel you bending over and pushing your titties in the back and top of my head, pressing them there. "Ohh how I wish I was turned around right now"!

We fight with them, going back and forth, when finally, my foot slips on the bottom of the pool, and down we tumble again!

You grab with your hand, under water as we struggle to get upright, and your hand accidentally grabs my hard dick thru my board shorts. One tight squeeze, and that's it! We come to the surface once again, with them celebrating, and Donna yelling, "UNDEFEATED"!!! You come up beside me, wrapping your legs around my torso tightly from behind me, your arms around my neck, saying, "I've had enough. You girls done too?"

We all agree, it's time to take a break, and maybe have some lunch. Pamela volunteers to go in and make sandwiches. Julie offers help. They head towards the other end of the pool, as does Donna, leaving you and me, with your legs wrapped around my waist, and arms around my neck. As soon as they are turned away from us, I spin so that you are in front of me with your legs still wrapped around me now straddling your big brother, my hard dick now poking up between us, pinned between my belly and your pussy.

You start giggling and softly say, "You are naughty, Joey"!

I giggle back, "YOU did this to ME, sis!" I put my hands on your sexy firm butt under the water, and give it a squeeze. "I, uhm, can't get out of the pool right now sis, not like, THIS", as I press my hips and my hard dick at your pussy!

You giggle teasingly, "Did I do that?"

I say, "You little shit, you're gonna GET IT one of these days, but you have GOT to get off me now sis, or I might be REALLY NAUGHTY!"

You squeeze more tightly, saying, "I'd like to 'get it' one of these days, and nope, not letting go, be naughty Joey"!

I put my hands firmly on each of your sexy butt cheeks, pressing my rock hard cock between your legs right against your little pussy, separated only by the thin material there! I humped there, pressing, grinding my cock against you ten times.

Your eyes got big, and you gasped. Your eyes rolled back, and your whole body trembled. Your mouth hung open widely, as you moaned, "Ohh, Joey, s-shit, I'm, c-cumming."

Then your legs tighten, and release, and your arms let go, and off you swim, to the other end. I stay in the pool, trying to let my dick soften, as I watch you get out of the pool and dry off, then you head to the house to help the girls.

I say out loud to myself, "DAMN, Karen SURE is a tease! I wonder what she meant by saying all that? Well, TWO can play that game, if she wants!"

CHAPTER #3***************************

Soon, you and the girls tell everyone to come on in. Lunch is ready. I swim to the other end, and by the time I am there, I am safely semi-soft. I climb out and dry off quickly, tossing on a tank top. I walked into the house and sit at the table beside Julie, planned on my part to sit next to her this time.

Karen turns around from the counter, and I can visibly see she is not happy with me sitting where I am. I smile at Karen, and lift my tank, as if flashing her my boob"! Karen tilts her head and fakes a smile, and goes and sits down at the opposite end, where she wanted me to sit!

We eat sandwiches and chips and make small talk again. This time, I'm making sure to make physical contact any time I can with Julie. At first, Julie looks at me like, "Really, now I am going to get this?" Julie then tries to shrug it off and not be rude, as she was before.

I keep putting my hand on Julie's arm, when she talks, when I am going to say something when she is finished. I keep complimenting her, saying she is soo funny, that any guy would be happy to be her friend, etc. I keep padding her ego, while making my sister Karen really jealous!

Karen keeps shooting daggers at me with her looks, with Julie very aware of them! I keep going on, only smiling at Karen, teasing her more and more! We finish lunch, and I offer to clean up. Karen tells the other girls to go ahead out to the swimming pool. She is going to help me clean up the mess from lunch.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Karen took a hold of my arm and spun me around in front of her and said, "What the heck was all that, Joey?"

I smiled at her and said, "Why, just what do you mean little sis?" Giggling, and seeing you were not in a good mood, I further say, "I was only teasing, Karen. You know I do not want to be with Julie, sis."

Karen says, "Joey, besides it not being fair to Julie, toying with her emotions like that, it isn't right to rub her in my face either! I don't know why, but seeing you, with her, paying attention to her, or probably anyone else, for that matter. I don't know, Joey, it just feels really funny for me to see you interested in someone else."

I say, "I'm sorry Karen. I NEVER wanted to hurt you sis, I was only teasing you, like you teased me, in the pool!"

You smiled, "That WAS fun in the pool, Joey"!

"Are we good, sis?"

You hug me, pressing your titties into my strong chest, "Yea Joey, we're good!"

I say, "You know, sis, I lost on purpose both times!"

Karen says, "I did too Joey!" My sister says this, while giggling, "We are SO naughty!"

I say, "YOU are N A U G H T Y sis!" (spelling out the word)

We finish cleaning up and walk out together to join the gals on the deck. They look at us both, walking together, almost like they were watching a couple walk out. It feels like it, to me anyhow.

Karen and I again sit side by side. Everyone has had enough of swimming for the day by about 3 pm. Donna says she is going to head home. She has a date tonight with a new kid that moved into her neighborhood.

Pamela says she will go too, as they live near one another.

Julie says she wants to stay, but her brother is home this week, and she needs to spend some time with him before he goes back when his college starts back up. They all leave pretty much one after another.

We are left alone now. I go toss all the used towels into the washing machine and grab a few sausage snack sticks. I walk out and see you laying on your stomach, pert little ass there just for me to stare at! "You want a sausage, Karen?"

"Excuse me Joey?"

I slap your sexy tanned butt cheeks with one of the snack sticks, making you yelp! "Owweee"

I say, "That is for thinking like a perv, you little vixen Karen!"

You roll over, and see me chewing on a snack stick, and say, "Ohhh, yea, one of THOSE sausages would be nice. Thank you dear brother, for sharing your 'meat' with your little sister," you say teasingly.

I say, "THAT teasing is going to get you into a LOT of trouble, Karen, one of these days."

You laugh loudly, then giggling quietly, "Well, when is 'one of these days' gonna be, big brother?"

...to be continued...

12