All Comments on 'Little Sister Liza'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Great story! 5 stars and a thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" But your story seems to be plagiarism,"

.

It's definitely similar to one I read when I discovered the USENET in the late 90s. There are differences. The major ones I remember are that the characters are in their early 20s, the sister is not married, and the girlfriend joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear Anonymous Hater: Why haters gotta say something? If you like the story, fine, tell the man. If you don't, click BACK and search on. No one needs your negativity. You ain't created shit, you only complain about people exerting the effort to entertain. If you have read every fucking porn story on the internet to the point you think you've read this story a YEAR ago, you got a whole host of problems besides a little grammar and spelling.

Dear James: Fuck them bitches. Peace.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so she knows that Joe has a sleep over guest and obviously has screwed her, but Liza has no problem with getting fucked by the same dick that she undoubtedly knows was inside that other woman very recently. Then she had to complain about the sex stained sheets and refused to lay in them? Really? Let me cough out a loud 'BULLSHIT' like Iceman. Good story, but I can't go higher than 4/5 if for no other reason than Joe is 35 and apparently has never been married. Total loser.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

GOOD TALE...FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
great start

please continue

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love brother-sister stories. I love mother-son stories. I even love father-daughter stories, but brother-sister really seems to be "my thing", my strongest fetish. All of the incest-taboo stories on Literotica are (in theory) written by just regular people who hope to create a stimulating, sexy, erogenous, tale of love between family members. They aren't professional writers. It would be great if all the stories here were reviewed by an editor 1st, but they are not. Consequently there are misspellings, misuse of common words, poor grammar, and perhaps the common complaint, plausibility. Of course there are situations within many of these stories that require a stretch of the imagination to find them plausible. Complaining because LIza fucks her brother Joe with a woman in the bedroom just feet away or that his dick was just inside another woman's earlier....Who GAF? It's not like we're watching Avatar or Mission Impossible movies where the entire movie requires a stretch of the imagination and those movies require HUGE stretches. Tom Cruise crashing his helicopter into anothert helicopter, both crashing, and yet both Tom and the other evil pilot both survive to fight to the death hanging over a cliff. Now THAT requires a loud BULLSHIT Scottish Texan....this is just a story written by an amateur writer trying to entertain you. No need to slam. There are literally hundreds of films and novels and stories that require much larger stretches where we must set reality aside. Funny that you chose this one to assault. I don't get it. In fact, I don't understand most of the haters that leave critical, negative comments on a forum like this. If you're going to criticise how about making it CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? I feel most haters don't do constructive criticism because they would not know where to begin a constructive critique. Just saying. Pointing out flaws or situations that require a stretch of the imagination doesn't qualify as constructive criticism. It's just whiny complaining for the most part and I think I can speak for most of us who come to Literotica just to read, I'm sick of it. If you want to be an editor go get a job as an editor at a publishing house or newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have to agree with Anonymous (who wrote 8 months ago) when he advocates for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. He is correct about ScottishTexan's truly negative attitude and unhelpful comments. His stories are not that great, so why does he come off with such a superior demeanor? His superiority is NOT warranted. For him and others who think that they are great writers, use your talent to help those who may be struggling. Use encouragement and constructive criticism to help those who have made an effort to write. You may surprise yourself and become a great mentor. Peace.

juanviejojuanviejo12 months ago

REALLY GOOD TALE...FIVE STARS!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

And in further defense towards the Scottish Texan...

Yes, a woman in love wanting to stake her claim would totally ride a dick that was just in another woman who might steal her love away, but once she'd won, she wouldn't want to be remembered of that woman, and definitely not smell her on her man's bed whilst in the throes of passion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For what it was, a decently hot b/s story. But there were aspects of it that struck a nerve with me. For one, the annoyingly overused separation arc, which in this case it was shown to have been triggered by one of the most common causes: one of the pair gets into their own head (Joe in this case), worries he's hurt the other, makes a unilateral decision without consulting the other, and abandons them, which of course, hurts the other person and forces them both to lose out on so much time together. So stupid and unnecessary.

Another thing was the cheating and in particular the way it was done. He didn't have the courtesy to wake Olivia up, tell her that it was over, apologize, then ask her to leave. I'm not saying that would have been easy or that it would have went smoothly, but it would be the decent thing to do if he has intentions to be with someone else, which he very clearly did. The fact that they just outright fucked in front of her and then continued to do so apparently without so much as a shred of remorse was really cruel. Please never do that to someone; be better than that. Also, didn't she just suffer through a marriage where her spouse cheated on her and emotionally abused her? You'd think she'd be a little more sensitive to such a thing, but it didn't seem to phase her one bit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A real shame they lost 10 years unnecessarily and suffered through all that shit, especially Liza, because of one stupid unilateral decision Joe made that could have easily been avoided by simply thinking and talking about it with Liza. The only story I've read so far with a similar theme that's even more depressing in that regard is Temptation (they lose 15 years - they even refer to them as "The Lost Years" - and it's the sister that does the same thing as Joe, though it's a little different in that they're already deeply in love and fucking, which in a way, just makes it even worse. Honestly do not read that unless you want to be frustrated to the end of your wits at the sheer stupidity of some people.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock305 months ago

I could relate to this story a bit as my name is Joe and I have a younger sister. No we haven't had sex, however, I have wanted to fuck her for many years. Just last week when I talked to her, she had a couple of drinks I found out that she had thought of fucking me. We live in different parts of the county now. Next year I told her I was going to be coming out to go to a friend's wedding. She asked if she could be my plus one. I told her sure she could. She then told me that if she was she would make sure I was completely satisfied and she was so horny and looking forward to the wedding. Maybe I will finally get to fuck my sister.

Thank you for sharing. I love your stories.

Aussie1951Aussie19515 months ago
Not a bad I suppose

Not much of a storyline though. Sister leaves husband, brother fucks sister in front of a lover then what. Is there more to this story…. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...