Little Sister Liza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not a bitch," he retorted. "She's my sister."

Joe didn't realize what he was saying until he saw the horrified look on Olivia's face. Liza merely laughed and made a conspicuous point of dragging her mound along her brother's cock.

"Holy fuck," Olivia muttered, shaking her head in disbelief.

The blonde then just turned and went back into Joe's bedroom, slamming the door behind her. The compromised siblings on the couch could hear her shuffling around for her clothes. Liza grinned at her brother and reached down to unbutton his pants, then lifted herself high enough to get his zipper. She giggled when she found his rigid cock free of underwear. Then she got off his lap and pulled his pants down his legs and off. She unzipped the side of her skirt and wiggled out of it along with her panties.

Her brother sighed and gripped his huge, throbbing cock when he saw her fully naked. She was perfect, and her pussy was so smooth it had to be waxed.

"You only felt it that one time," Liza pointed out. "You never saw it. Do you like your sister's pussy, big brother?"

"It's perfect," Joe told her. "Just like the rest of you."

"Let's see how we fit together," she said, floating back onto his lap, straddling him like before.

She took his cock into her hands and pressed his shaft against the smoothest, silkiest pussy Joe had ever felt. Liza rubbed her slit along her brother's shaft, smearing her warm, slick ooze over his rigid flesh. She finally pushed the domed tip of his rod into her hole.

"Liza, we can never uncross this line."

"That's what I'm counting on."

Then she lowered herself onto his thick pole with a husky moan as his rock hard brother flesh filled her body. Joe groaned, wondering if he'd been dreaming this entire night. But then Liza began slowly riding up and down his cock, pushing her dainty tits close to his face, inviting his lips and tongue to explore her jutting nipples. At the same time, his hands were moving over his little sister's thighs, reaching behind to clutch and squeeze the tautly rounded globes of her gyrating ass.

"I knew it," Liza cooed. "A perfect fit. Like a brother and sister are just made to go together."

Joe growled softly and started rocking his hips against the steady motion of Liza's, grinding his cock into the dripping hot velvet of her channel. She was right, her brother thought, her hole was perfectly matched to the size and shape of his cock. She felt so tight, making the friction of their incestuous union the most intense he'd ever felt. Yet at the same time she felt so wet and slick, making for an easy, slippery glide between cock and pussy, her sisterly ooze trickling down his shaft and over his ballsac.

Gazing in wonder into each other's eyes, Joe didn't realize Olivia had come back into the room until he saw Liza look over at the blonde. She was dressed now, again wearing the same little party dress she'd started out in hours earlier. Joe craned his neck and saw her staring at him and his sister with a mixture of awe and disgust.

"Fucking perverts," the blonde muttered spitefully.

"Jealous bitch," Liza retorted. Then the slinky, raven-haired beauty leaned her head back and moaned loudly in pleasure while she started riding her brother's cock faster.

Joe caught the flash of Olivia's middle finger as she flipped off the rutting sibling couple on her way out of the apartment. Liza snickered and then moaned at the pleasure of her brother's cock inside her. With the sound of the door closing behind Olivia, it was as if a new chapter in the siblings' lives had finally started in earnest. Joe supported his sister's body by the ass and he rose up off the couch, keeping his cock embedded in her pussy. She felt so light.

When Joe turned toward his bedroom, Liza stopped him.

"Not in there, darling. Not yet. Not while your bed still smells like her."

Joe couldn't help but understand his sister's feelings. He changed direction and walked her into the kitchen where he set her ass onto the kitchen table. His cock slipped out of her pussy in the process, but he moved in close between her open legs and nudged the end of his cock back against her slit. The head was tucked in just far enough to splay open the lips of Liza's pussy.

"Joe, I need you to shove that cock back inside me," she mewled. "I'm dying to suck it for you, too, but I've been waiting for this for more than ten years."

"More than ten?" Joe was puzzled. "You mean you wanted this even before that night?"

"There was never a time that your little sister didn't want you. Your love. Your cock. Your arms around me."

"I love you, Liza. So fucking much," he groaned as he pushed his cock shaft back into the tight channel that had turned his life upside down.

"Oh, Joe, my brother, my love, yessssss, fuck me."

Joe's shaft was fully buried back in his beautiful sister's hot pussy in just another second. He kissed her ravenously as he started pumping his fat rod in and out of her gripping hole. As hard as Joe kissed his little sister she kissed him back with matching fervor. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he pumped his rod into her body steady and hard.

"Fuck, baby, you feel amazing," Joe groaned, finally disengaging from his sister's mouth.

Liza leaned back on her hands against the table, pushing her pussy toward her lunging brother and dropping her knees so they could both see his marble rod plunging in and out of her syrupy core.

"That's your pussy, Joe. Your sister's pussy and it's all yours," she cooed. "You even told your girlfriend I'm your sister. She saw us fucking."

Liza's words only made Joe increase the force of his thrusts. "I don't care who knows," he growled. "You're mine now. Fuck 'em all!"

"No, baby, fuck me. Fuck your sister. Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

Joe slid his hand between their bodies and ground the pad of his thumb over his baby sister's clit while he pumped his shaft into her pleasure-clenched pussy. Liza gasped and cried out nonsensical syllables as the wave of love drenched ecstasy overwhelmed her body. The orgasmic clench of her slick sheath was more than Joe could take. His cock began to pulse with the pumping jets of cum racing up his shaft and deeply into his sister's hole.

"I...love...you!" he cried, each word coming along with yet another splash of cum into his lover's womb.

As their intense, mutual peak began to subside, Liza leaned up and plastered herself to her brother's much larger body, throwing her arms around him possessively, clinging to him for dear life.

"I love you, too, Joe. Ohhh, I love you so much."

After, they made up the couch as a bed. Joe would wash the sheets on his bed in the morning that still smelled of his sex with Olivia. From now on, there would only be the scent of one woman on his sheets, and she was now spooned in front of him as they lay naked together on his couch.

"I'm sorry, baby," he told Liza just moments before they both fell asleep. "I never should have left you behind. It should have been us together all along."

"That's all in the past, my love," she said. "We're together right now, and we'll have right now forever."

12