Little Sister Sexy Slut

Story Info
Serendipitous sex with slutty sister-in-law.
2.6k words
4.56
40.6k
43
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little sister, "P" (short for her nickname, "Sweet Pea"), has always been something of a wild child. Technically "P" is my wife's youngest sister, so she is actually my sister-in-law, but I affectionately claim her as my sister too since I never had a little sister. Now in her mid forties, "P" was still just as stubborn, silly, and, snarky as ever. At only 5' 1" she is also very short. Let me qualify that to say that she is short only in height for she could definitely be a giant when it came to being sassy and spunky! Despite her tough exterior, we've always gotten along great and I've long understood that she has a huge heart hidden underneath her bountiful breasts. Oh, yes, for the record, she happens to be stacked and extremely sexy! No wonder I love giving and getting big hugs from her.

For as long as I've know"P", she also loves to flaunt her fantastic, round ass in tight pants and her ample breasts in revealing clothing. If I had to guess, I'd say she is probably a 32D or DD. Lastly, it's noteworthy to point out (all puns intended) that like all the rest of the women in her family, she happens to have tremendously large, pointy nipples. As I've shared in other stories, big nipples are a major turn-on for me!

Lucky for me she does not seem to know about the serendipitous sexual experience I had not too long ago with her youngest daughter (my niece, Kay) and her inseparable friend, my "honorary niece", Sammy!

While wrapping-up a rather short notice business trip, I ran into "P" as I was finishing dinner at a restaurant not far from where she lived. After saying goodbye to my clients, I walked over to where she and her work associates were gathered and offered to buy all of them some drinks. After a few minutes, some pleasant small talk, and a couple of flirty insinuations about me, her colleagues excused themselves and disappeared into the now crowded bar.

After a fun filled hour, I suggested it'd be best to get her back home and me to the B&B I rented for my trip. It was then I learned that "P" had in fact not driven herself to the restaurant, but had carpooled with associates. Not understanding that we were related, it appears that they incorrectly misinterpreted my familiarity with her as me trying to hook-up with her, so they discreetly split. I confess it made the both of us laugh out loud.

Out of both honor and affection, I offered to drive her home. She scoffed that it was too early to stop partying and return to her empty house. Ever the pleaser and problem solver, I quipped that I wasn't really ready to go back to my empty B&B either and half heartedly joked that she should give her peers something to talk about by going home with me. Knowing her lust for adventure I further teased that it was probably a bad idea since she's such a lightweight and would never be able to keep up drinking with me. That did it; she boasted she could drink the pants off an "old guy" like me (I am nearly 15 years her senior).

I knew how to push her buttons and after several retorts by her, I simply smiled and told her to put her money where her mouth was as I playfully but firmly smacked her ass and told her to get into my car. She took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

We arrived about 20 minutes later and, as promised, I got us both drinks. We laughed and talked and drank and then drank some more.

She was as funny bad she was feisty and I was having a blast. I was also enjoying that she had popped a button presenting me fabulous opportunities to gaze at more or her ample cleavage. I thought I was being discreet until she busted me hard by cupping her breasts inward and upward as if presenting them to me as she slurred for me to take a picture because it'd last longer. Embarrassed but also nearly as quick-witted as her, I told her I would as soon as I could find my camera. She laughed telling me to go for it - so I did! Thinking I'd about exhausted this line of humor, I took several shots before playfully complaining that it was no use because there was still too much fabric for me to take any really good pictures.

To both my surprise and joy, she barked if I wanted to see them bad enough I should just rip off her shirt and take a closer look. Not to be outdone, I set her drink down, smacked her on the ass, spun her around and pulled her shirt right up over her head. Seeing the shock in her face and figuring I was probably about to get punched, I figured I'd go all the way to at least make it worth my while so I snapped several more pictures before burying me face between her tits to motorboat her!

To my surprise, my loud, lively, larger than life little sister shocked me by quietly asking if I thought she was a slut. She was clearly more drunk than I thought. I emphatically told her know and queried back about why she would ever ask me such a thing? With small tears in her eyes she stated it wasn't about me seeing her tits (she was quite proud I was eager to see them); it was because she had recently overheard several of her so-called "friends" say that she was a slut who had fucked and blown every guy in town.

I laughed out loud and, when she asked me why, I told her that was simply not true. Relieved but curious, she asked me how I could be so certain. I told her it was quite simple and again she asked me why. So, once again going in for the laugh to help cheer her up I explained because I am a guy, and I am in town, and despite getting her sloppy drunk, all I got was to motorboat her big tits!

Well that did it, because she laughed and laughed until she fell over into a nearby overstuffed chair. When she finally stopped laughing she assured me that if I had, it'd have been the best blowjob of my life. I told her she was just cocky. She laughed and said no, she was confident, emphasizing that there was a big difference.

Growing more curious and knowing I had nothing better to look forward to than jerking-off after she fell asleep, I pressed her for more details. She rambled on for a good while before stating that several past boyfriends used to brag that she could suck a golf ball through a 50' garden hose.

Seizing the opportunity to try to once make her laugh I stated how I'd like to see that as I brazenly dropped my pants to the floor! Laughter overcame her tears as she snarked back that she probably could if she really tried. She puffed-up, poked her finger in my chest and proudly proclaimed that she was actually an exceptional cock sucker!

I knew I had her now, so I laughed out loud, grabbed her head and pushed her down to her knees playfully commanding her to prove it. And, wow, did she ever!

I one fell swoop, she yanked my briefs down to my ankles as she impaled my now raging hard-on deep into her mouth. Bobbing up and down on my cock, she reached-up and grabbed my wrists to drag them towards the back of her head. I've had a couple women let me face fuck them before but this was a first for me to have one force me to force feed her wanton throat over my raging hard cock! She sucked and slurped like her life depended on it. Deep throating me while twirling her tongue around the base of my shaft. She truly was extremely gifted. Up and down and up and down, not only past her gag reflex but holding it all the way in for extended periods of time before bounding-up to gasp for air before starting all over again. My little sister was indeed a world class cocksucker!

I learned quickly that she also had a penchant for talking dirty as she hoarsely asked between inhaling me if I liked having her as my dirty, little, cock sucking, cum slut? What could I say but a resounding, "YES"! Fumbling to reach my phone, I started videoing her in action. She purred with approval, so I played along and told her to be a good little girl and keep sucking my cock.

It took me a few moments to realize that she had torn open her bra and was using one hand to feverishly tug and twist her amazingly long, thick nipples. I've known a few ladies that liked their nipples firmly handled, but she stretched them so far I began to wonder if she might rip them off her massive, heaving tits. She had her other hand thrust deep into her panties and was obviously fiercely fingering herself. From the symphony of her deep, guttural moans, slurping, and occasional gagging on my cock, it was clear that she was enjoying herself every bit as much as I was. Any doubt I may have had were clearly erased as she let my cock pull free from her mouth in time to scream and shriek several, unmistakable, earth shattering gushing orgasms before her spent body crumpled to the floor. I nearly came just watching and listening to her cum!

Understanding her passion for both pleasure and dominance, I playfully barked that I had not given my little cum slut permission to stop. I grabbed her up by the arm, spun her around, and folded her over the back of the nearby overstuffed chair. Positioning myself behind her, I pulled her pants down and then helped her kick one leg free of the fabric. Her ass was even more beautiful than I had suspected and as I playfully spanked it, I noticed her lovely, satin, silk panties. I reached forward with one hand to pull and twist her elongated nipples while I kicked her feet wider apart to make it easier for me to use my other hand to begin rubbing the large, bulbous head of my cock against her well-lubricated slit.

Her response was instantaneous and she screamed for me to fuck her from behind. Always the pleaser, I began playfully poking the tip of my cock repeatedly in and out of her vagina while commanding her to let me see her play with her sensuous, protruding nipples. She eagerly complied, stopping only occasionally to tell and show me that she was going to suck on her own nipples. That was incredibly hot.

Our combined playing soon brought her to another rousing orgasm. The timing was perfect so I rammed my cock hard and deep into her. Again and again, I gradually picked up the pace, pounding her like a jackhammer. I slowed my pace long enough to break one hand free to reach out to thrust my thumb into her mouth as I ordered her to suck it. She did so with gusto. I then pulled it out with a pop and proceeded to use my now well-lubricated digit to slowly circle the inviting rose bud of her ass. Little by little I worked it in until my entire first knuckle was pressed past her sphincter and inside her ass. She lurched and twitched as she moaned and screamed forecasting that another orgasm was soon approaching.

Unbeknownst to me, her jacket and purse were on the same chair she was bent over and I soon felt her squirming and stretching slightly while I watched her hands rummage through her bag. Then in a wordless, triumphant gesture, she waved one arm behind her as if to get my attention. Still steady plowing her pussy I noticed she was trying to hand me some kind of tube. I grabbed it with my free hand just as her next orgasm splashed in. It was anal lube. I knew in that moment my already great night was about to get even greater.

I plucked my thumb out of her ass and used that hand to place a generous glob of the anal lube onto her anus. I slowly massaged it in and around for a minute or so before applying another generous amount to my throbbing cock. I barked for her to beg me for what she wanted. She purred for me to fuck her up the ass. I slapped her ass hard and commanded her again to beg for what she wanted! She screamed for me to stop talking and fuck her up the ass. And so I did just that.

I gently eased the large, bulbous head into the entry of her ass as she whimpered and screamed. Little by little I gradually forced more of my lubed-up cock deeper into her waiting ass. Once I was about half way in I rhythmically began to pull it nearly out before sliding it back into the halfway point. She screamed for me to do it harder so I reached forward, grabbing a large handful of her long, thick hair and pulled her head backward like a gladiator steering a chariot as a rammed the fullness of my cock hard and fast as deep as I could into her beautiful back door. I was soon glad I had one hand firmly on her hip and the other one tightly grasping her flowing mane of hair because it took nearly everything I had to hang-on once she started bucking and convulsing with wave after wave of writhing passion! I've seen many women cum and a few cum hard but I can honestly say I have never seen a woman cum as powerfully as my sensuous, sexy, slut of a sister! Sweat was pouring from my brow and her enormous erogenous explosion inspired me to pound my prick into her like I've never pounded before. Her screams and shouts were soon joined with mine as I proudly proclaimed I was getting ready to cum soon too!

To my utter amazement, she pushed back, forcing my cock from her as as she sat up, spun around, and nearly threw me over the chair backwards. My head was swimming from the combination of the alcohol, amazing sex, and her near ninja-like move that had me upside down with my head on the seat and my legs dangling over the back. My balls were boiling and just as I felt the first powerful blast of cum preparing to erupt from my cock, my sensational sis covered my cock with her slutty mouth, deep throating me as she welcomed blast after powerful blast of my hot, jetting cum into her velvety throat! I cannot remember ever cumming that much or that intently.

As my breathing and heart rate slowly came back to normal and my eyes could once again focus, I saw her leaning over me with the sweetest and sexiest grin as she winked and simply said, "Bet you never thought your little sister had it in her, huh"?

I laughed and assured her that my sexy little slut of a sister can have as much of me in her any part of her as often as she wants! She smiled brightly, kissed her way from my cock to my lips before dragging me by the hand to the bedroom.