Claiming his Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Liam finds his wife's twin sister irresistible.
3.7k words
4.59
72.5k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your flowers are gorgeous," Liam said, taking a sip of his coffee. "You've always had a green thumb. Not at all like your sister."

"Thank you," Candace blushed. She was quite proud of the flowers on her small balcony. She took great pride in filling the space with colors every year; pink, red, purple, and yellow. Her balcony was a joyous riot of color. Her display was the envy of the neighborhood, and the Homeowners Association often requested photos of her flowers to be featured on their private cable channel.

They stood side-by-side, just inside the sliding door, sipping their coffee as she described each of the flowering plants. The door was open, allowing the fresh morning air to fill their lungs, and carry the scent of her labors to tickle their senses. As she was speaking, a hummingbird arrived and began sipping at the Bubblegum petunia blossoms; the planter boxes that hung on the railing were a riot of pink, spilling over the edges and down the railing. Candace grew quiet and stood with Liam, watching the tiny bird, not wanting to scare it away. With the door open, they could hear it as it sipped the nectar the flowers offered. Its wings created a soft buzzing, and it emitted a high-pitched chirp as it moved from bloom to bloom. As the bird moved away from them, toward the far end of the balcony, Liam and Candace both leaned forward to continue watching.

The bird settled on the arch of a plant hanger and sat there, preening itself. Its ruby throat caught the rays of the morning sun, flashing scarlet and orange. When the bird settled down, Liam's eyes were drawn from the bird to Candace. Her hair was gathered up in a messy knot at the back of her scalp, and wavy blonde tendrils framed her face. He loved it when she styled her hair this way, it exposed the soft curve of her ears and the tiny hairs at the nape of her slender neck. She was wearing a short blue satin robe, and he noticed the front was gaping open at her chest as she leaned forward to watch the bird. He could see her breasts rising and falling, the nipple of her right breast softly brushing against the material.

Her nipple was distended, and Liam assumed the satin cloth brushing against it was the cause, but he was wrong. Of course, he couldn't know the real reason for the swelling; he couldn't read her mind and understand that the intimacy of the moment and his nearness were the true causes. Candace could feel a familiar fire between her legs that arose whenever he was close. Visits like this, Family dinners, and reunions were always exquisite torture for her; she made a point to sit next to Liam, and by the end of the meal, her panties were reliably soaked.

Candace leaned back from observing the bird and, in doing so, caught Liam having a look down the gap in her robe, admiring her. Her breath caught, and she felt her body flare with a heat that concentrated in the flesh he'd been admiring. Her chest blushed a bright pink, much like the blossoms outside. They stood there, gazing into each other's eyes, their faces now only inches apart. Liam's nostrils flared with each breath, and he felt a stirring in his lounge pants.

"Do you like the view?" Candace asked.

"Very much," Liam responded, his voice cracking from the sudden dryness in his throat. "I've enjoyed the view for as long as I've known you."

Neither of them moved to put more space between themselves. Their breathing became deeper. His eyes focused alternately between her eyes and her lush lips. His fantasies of Candace often involved watching her engulf him in those lips, sliding them down his shaft until her nose bumped his skin.

"What are you thinking?" Candace whispered.

Liam looked into her blue eyes, not responding.

"Are you going to kiss me?"

"Would that be so wrong?" Liam answered.

Butterflies beat their wings inside her chest, disturbing her heartbeat. "I don't think so, but she might disagree," Candace responded, glancing at the mouth of the hallway that led to the bedrooms and baths.

The 'she' Candace was referring to was Emma, her sister, and Liam's wife; she was in the bathroom at the moment, and they'd both just heard the shower start. Candace and Emma were fraternal twins, and while the resemblance was obvious, there were differences in their appearances. Emma was a brunette, and Candace was a blonde; they both had blue eyes, though Emma's were darker. Each woman stood a little over five feet tall, with Emma being the tallest at five foot four inches; both were slender yet well-proportioned. Candace's breasts were a cup size larger than Emma's, and they both had well-rounded bottoms. They turned men's heads wherever they went. When Liam met them in college, he was immediately taken by their beauty and, on more than one occasion, masturbated while fantasizing about sex with both of them at once. The three of them became fast friends, and as they spent more time together, he developed a strong attraction to the vivacious Emma. Emma and Liam began dating, much to the chagrin of Candace, who had fantasies of Liam ravaging her tender body. By the time they graduated, Liam had proposed to Emma, and she excitedly accepted.

The three of them settled down to jobs after graduation, ending up only a four-hour drive apart. Emma and Candace loved the closeness, and the sisters spent many weekends together, typically including Liam. Liam loved the closeness because he was still able to spend time with Candace, undressing her with his eyes and feeding his fantasies with the sound of her voice, the scent of her perfume, and the shape of her body. He and Emma had wed five years ago, yet he still felt a strong sexual desire for Candace. As for Candace, she had yet to "find the right guy," she said. She'd had a string of suitors, yet none of them became serious. Emma told her that she had poor taste in men. Emma didn't know that Candace's taste in men matched Emma's, and her taste was for Liam; or at least someone much like him. She often wished that Liam had a twin brother.

Liam turned to face her and placed his hands on her hips. Her breathing stuttered, and her eyes grew dark as he leaned in closely. He placed his nose aside hers; their lips were nearly touching.

"Tell me you don't want this. Tell me to stop, Candace," he whispered, his warm breath bathing her lips. He hesitated, waiting for her response. "You want this as much as I do."

She silently looked into his eyes as her heart raced. She did want this; she'd wanted it from the moment they'd met. But Emma, damn Emma, was always the outgoing one, bubbly and vivacious. Emma was the life of the party, drawing attention wherever she went. Candace was the quiet, reserved sister who never spoke out. Emma grabbed life with both hands and wrung from it what she desired. Candace took what life gave her, never making demands. But today, life apparently decided to give her the kiss she craved. There was no way she was going to tell Liam to stop. No, she needed to taste his lips and feel his embrace; instead, she tipped her chin up and brushed her lips against his.

This was all the response Liam needed. He brushed his lips against hers once--twice, teasing her. She parted her lips and inhaled a ragged breath as she rose onto her toes and gave him her mouth. Candace pressed her mouth to his, and those light brushes turned hungry--more intense, more exploratory. When his tongue sought entry, she didn't hesitate to grant it. Her hands found their way to his shoulders and then clasped at the back of his neck, pulling him down into her plush, warm mouth. They had both longed for this kiss and fantasized about it for so long; now it was happening. As the intensity of their kiss grew, both hearts raced. They knew it was wrong, but now that it had begun, they were helpless to stop it; their passion was a runaway train, barreling at them with a wide-open throttle. He felt her gently shiver as he swallowed her soft moan.

Passion quickly overtook them. She melted against him and felt his need growing between them, pressing against her stomach. He trailed his hands up her body, settling them against the sides of her breasts, and softly caressed there with his fingertips, light as a feather, barely brushing the sides of her beautifully rounded breasts. The sensation drew another moan from Candace, long and lusty. She pressed firmly against his erection and felt him grow as he groaned. His hands found the belt that held her robe closed and pulled the short end of the knot.

She placed her hands on his chest and gently broke the kiss. In doing so, their bodies separated slightly and allowed her robe to fall open; Liam slipped his hands inside, and a surge overtook Candace. His warm hands found her hips, and she felt a delicious thrill sizzling through her. "We shouldn't," she whispered unconvincingly. Her mind raced with impure thoughts of the two of them; she imagined herself on her knees, her lips pleasuring him; on her back with her legs splayed wide and his tongue probing her; she imagined them thrashing against each other on her bed, driving themselves to a passionate release.

"We can't not. I've desired you since the day we met, Candace. My mind can't leave your body alone, and now that I've sampled your lips, I no longer have the strength to resist."

"But Emma..." she half-heartedly protested.

"She'll be in there for an hour, we have plenty of time to satisfy each other's needs. We may not have time to make love, but we have time to make a memory." He placed her hand against his lounge pants, directly over his raging erection. "You feel my need, don't you, Candace?"

She chewed her bottom lip and looked into his eyes, nodding her head. He slipped a hand between her legs and found her seam; she was wet with anticipation. "I feel your need too," he whispered against her mouth as he circled her clit. "I need to taste your skin, smell your sex, and feel you surrounding me. You've been standing here naked beneath that robe; don't tell me this is not what you want."

She quietly whimpered as he slipped a finger past her lips; her pussy clenched, and her clit, stiff and begging to be toyed with, throbbed at his touch. 

"When a woman approaches a man with her pussy exposed, it shows what a slut for him she wants to be, Candace. I'm going to give you what you want; I'm going to make you my slut."

Candace found the elastic of Liam's lounge pants and slipped her hand inside. She wrapped her delicate fingers around him and grasped Liam's cock; her gentle tugging set his entire body abuzz. Candace gasped as he gently probed her with a second finger, slipping it inside. Her knees gave way, pressing her sex further onto his invasion, bathing his fingers in her wetness. Her moans increased as Liam drove them back and forth, and soon she quaked in his grasp as her eyes rolled back and her orgasm overtook her. This was the moment when she recognized that there was no stopping. Her brother-in-law's lips were on hers; his fingers were buried within her quivering wetness, and she was cumming. She needed more; she had to have more. All those fantasies she'd had were being realized.

Candace quickly worked to regain her composure; there was no time to waste. She kissed her way down his neck as slowly as she dared, breathing deeply and inhaling his scent. She was intoxicated by him as her lips traversed his chest, across his nipples, and down his firm stomach. Soon she was on her knees before him, and the thin cloth of his lounge pants was all that separated her lips from his raging erection. She grasped the elastic waist and tugged, dropping his pants around his ankles. His cock sprang free. The cock she'd fantasized about for so long now stood proudly exposed--uncut, fat, with prominent veining. In their intimate moments, Emma told her sister about Liam's cock; average in length but above average in girth. Emma said he filled her like none of her previous lovers had. Candace admired Liam's meaty appendage, licking her lips in excitement; he was going to be a mouthful.

Candace moaned and grasped his sack with one hand as she slid her other hand along the length of his shaft. She pulled back his foreskin, exposing his velvet crown, then engulfed him in her mouth. Candace circled his tip with her tongue. My God, he's delicious, she thought to herself. The sensations drew a groan from deep inside Liam--a rumble not unlike an approaching storm. Emma didn't care for the taste of his cock cream, but Candace relished the taste of a man's cock; she was going to make sure Liam knew what he was missing out on since he chose Emma over her.

Liam's knees nearly collapsed as he felt the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat; she was gagging on his cock. He had never experienced such an enthusiastic blowjob, and he quickly realized that if he allowed her to continue, he would blow his load in her pretty mouth, but those weren't the lips where he wanted to make a deposit. He grasped the knot of hair at the back of Candace's scalp and pulled her off his cock.

"Next time," he panted as he raised her off of her knees, "this morning I'm going to bend you over the arm of this sofa and split your cunt open around my cock."

Candace smiled and took two steps toward the sofa arm. She spread her feet, bent over the arm, and flipped her robe up to expose the firm globes of her ass. She smiled over her shoulder at Liam. Candace was about to get what she'd wanted for years--what Emma had stolen from her. She bent over further and laid her head on the sofa cushion; her cunt was fully exposed now, hairless and dripping with need. She reached between her legs, and with a finger on each side of her slit, she spread herself open for Liam's viewing pleasure. She was pink, wet, and hot.

Liam growled as he knelt behind her and placed the tip of his nose at her entrance, the center of her pink blossom, then inhaled deeply. Liam was one of those men who eat pussy for their pleasure, and he was damn sure going to taste his sister-in-law before he split her open and spilled his seed deep inside her. Liam's tongue snaked out and gathered a drop of Candace's nectar that was about to drip off her hard little nub. She gasped at the sensation of his tongue on her sex; his nose poking at her entrance. He knew that he couldn't enjoy her taste for long; there just wasn't time, but nonetheless, he flattened his tongue and laved her clit while she made little nonsense noises.

Candace thrilled at the feel of Liam's tongue exploring her sex; her every nerve was on fire. She loved a good tongue-lashing, and Liam was better than good, he was great. She moaned and cooed while he explored her every fold and probed her opening. She thought that Emma had better appreciate the gift she'd been given: a man who eats pussy for HIS pleasure and is so fucking skilled at it. As much as Candace loved having her pussy licked, what she wanted this morning was to feel his cock in her depths.

"Liam?" Candace whispered.

"Yes, Candace?" he whispered into her opening.

"Fuck me."

Liam chuckled and gave her one last long lick up her slit before rising behind her. She looked glorious, lying over the sofa arm with her ass in the air and her delicious little pink cunt open and waiting for him. He grasped his cock, slid back his foreskin, and wiped the head between her lips, which were now engorged with excitement. He wiped within her several times until the head of his cock glistened with her nectar.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you all right. I'll fuck you good, you little slut."

Liam laid his crown between her lips and pressed into her. Candace moaned as he thrust back and forth, going a little deeper each time until his full length was buried in her and she was exquisitely stretched around him. To Liam, she felt like hot silk. He placed a hand on her low back and began leisurely fucking Candace's hot little cunt. He watched as he pumped in and out of her, his cock glistening with her nectar. He loved fucking Emma like this, watching her lips open around him as if sucking him in, and then stretching around his veiny shaft as it disappeared into her tunnel. He thought Candace looked just as good wrapped around him.

"Cum for me, Candace," Liam groaned, "I want to feel you quiver on me."

Candace reached between her legs and pressed her clit, fireworks went off in her brain. Liam continued to slowly piston inside her, enjoying the feel of her gripping his shaft. Soon Candace was panting.

"I'm cumming, Liam. I'm cumming for you. Oh, god, Liam--I'm cuuuummminnnngggg!"

Liam could feel her tunnel contracting around him in waves as her body spasmed over the sofa arm. It would be so easy to spill himself inside her now, but he wanted her to come more than once. He wanted her to know how much he appreciated what she was giving him. Liam saw her skin flush, and a surge of her juices flowing around his shaft, and he knew she'd had a good cum, maybe a great cum, and he was responsible. He now knew what it felt like to fuck his wife's twin, his gorgeous sister-in-law.

"Oh, fuck... that was fantastic, Liam. Don't stop, baby; keep fucking me, please." Candace moaned.

Liam continued his leisurely pace, memorizing the scents, sounds, and sensations of sex with Candace. He knew he might never--should never--fuck Candace again, and he never wanted to forget this moment. He heard the hair dryer turn off in the bathroom and knew they had a good twenty minutes before Emma finished her makeup.

"Where's your phone?" Liam asked.

"In the pocket of my robe, why?"

Liam reached forward, searching the robe for her device. Finding it, he handed it to her.

"Unlock it. If we're making a memory, shouldn't we record it? You look amazing sliding on my cock."

"Oh fuck, yes," Candace moaned as Liam drove deep and pressed against her ass, pausing his thrusts.

Candace unlocked the device and handed it to him. He began thrusting again--slow, deep thrusts. She hoped that he was getting closeups of her pink lips wrapping around his shaft. What a great piece of video for her future masturbation!

Liam's thrusts had Candace on the edge of orgasm again, and she tilted her pelvis with each thrust, helping him hit that perfect spot deep inside her. It took all of his self-control not to give in to the temptation to pound hard into her; instead, he kept his slow, steady pace as Candace's moans grew longer and more intense, rising in pitch as her tunnel tightened around him.

"Liam... Liam please..." Her need for release was becoming almost painful, and Liam's control over the pace of their lovemaking was keeping her right on the razor edge of another amazing orgasm without allowing her to find release.

"Tell me, Candace." He leaned forward, driving deep into her and forcing a strangled gasp from between her lips, his voice hoarse with lust. "Tell me what it's like to fuck your sister's husband."

Candace shivered, his words nearly pushing her over the edge. She knew what they were doing was wrong in some people's eyes, but dammit, it felt amazing to finally have Liam's cock buried in her. Liam's forbidden cock, her sister's cock, was now hers as well.

"You're the best, Liam," she moaned.

"The best? The best what?"

"Oh, fuck Liam... the best cock I've ever had. Fuck, fuck, fuck... oh, god, Liam, it's so good. Please, let me cum again."

"Do you enjoy being my slut?"

"Yes, oooohh, fuck yes... mmmm, it feels so good to have your cock in me... to be your slut, but please, I need to cum," Candace panted. She was about to fall over the edge into the abyss of an amazing orgasm.

"Where do you want my cum, my slutty little sister-in-law? Where should I spill my seed?"

"In my slutty cunt... oh fuck, yes. Fill my pussy with your seed, Liam. I want to feel the heat of your release right there in the core of my need."

Liam finally sped his thrusts; he was at the edge and unable to stop his fall. Candace sensed his impending release and reached for her clit. All it took was a touch, and she was over the edge, quivering on Liam's cock.

12