Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of their daily lunch break quickies, once Tyler was done pumping his little sister's ass full of cum and painting her rippling anal walls white with a huge creamy load of brotherly cum, Michelle was always so thoroughly sated and her smiling mouth was so blissfully slack that the buttplug tended to slip out past her gorgeous lips all on its own. At that point, Tyler would gently remove the plastic toy so that they could trade a deep loving post-assfuck kiss, and then, as their panting moans filled the storage room, he would withdraw his imposing schlong from Michelle's ass and swiftly replace it with the buttplug once more. With Michelle's pink, well-fucked butt-ring wrapped snugly around the thick toy and Tyler's rectum-soothing load safely trapped inside her backdoor, the siblings would then compose themselves and share a final tender smooch and a tight hug before parting ways and going back to work, already counting the minutes until they'd be together again.

Despite the fact that they had the whole house to themselves and were having sex anywhere in it any time they felt like, during the three days following their first messy cum-splattered quickie at work the highlight of Michelle and Tyler's days remained the lustful and secretive anal couplings they enjoyed in the storage room. Still, that didn't mean they weren't taking full advantage of their mother's absence and of the lascivious freedom it was giving them around the house. Indeed, when Ellie called to let them know that her business trip would be dragging on longer than she had expected, the siblings were forced to hide their naughty joy until they hung up the phone, only to then celebrate the good news with a lustful poolside sodomy filled with the kind of loud, joyous screams and grunts of unbridled anal delight that they could now allow themselves to let resound freely in a house that had truly become their own personal temple of buttlove, at least temporarily.

All the while, Gabby was apparently very busy with her family reunion and was therefore unable to join Michelle and Tyler at their place for some three-way fun. On more than one occasion, Michelle and Tyler found themselves wondering about the exact nature of their friend's mysterious commitment to her family gathering, especially since Gabby always remained purposefully vague about details and specifics of that 'reunion'. The very fact that Gabby was not leaving her house even though she knew that the two of them were home alone having buttsex all the time was in and of itself a puzzle for Michelle and Tyler, especially because the sassy brunette kept texting them and calling them multiple times a day demanding pics and vids of their incestuous antics, which proved that she was indeed as horny as usual, if not more.

As she herself confirmed when Michelle and Tyler asked her directly, Gabby was in fact super aroused and super antsy, exactly because of her unspecified family obligations which required her to stay locked up at home for the time being. To make matters even worse for her, Gabby revealed that her cousins had left the very day after they shot the double blowjob video, so she was relying only on her fingers and her toys to get off, as she told the sibling in a text accompanying a video where she pumped not just one but two hefty and lube-dripping dildos into her anus until she came in a gushing climax that even got the camera on her phone wet. Chuckling to themselves at the nectar-splattered ending of that video, which featured a panting and still tormentingly aroused Gabby staring into the drenched lens of the camera and demanding in a half-desperate and half-jealous tone that they send her something to entertain herself while they were having all the fun in the world on their own, Michelle and Tyler decided that yes, they would throw Gabby a bone in her time of need after all.

And so, starting that night, Michelle and Tyler got into the habit of setting up the lights in Tyler's room and orienting his laptop so that the webcam had a nicely framed and decently illuminated view of the bed. Having thus arranged their own little porn set, the siblings would get into a videochat with Gabby so that she could finger herself while watching them have hot passionate sex. Alternatively, if Gabby was busy at the moment, Michelle and Tyler would just record whatever combination of sucking and fucking and general passionate lovemaking they felt like delving into. Indeed, the idea of having Gabby's eyes on them, either live or indirectly when she would watch their clips, turned on the siblings almost as much as they had been turned on when they had sex in the brunette's room with her present right there in the flesh, ready to slurp up their mingled juices once they were done.

Much to their surprise, Michelle and Tyler really felt kind of bad about not being able to have Gabby there with them every now and then. They both enjoyed trading naughty pics and teasing texts back and forth with her, and they loved having buttsex when she was on the other end of the webcam, moaning and watching them intently and masturbating without restraint while Tyler lustfully rammed his huge dick into Michelle's jiggly bubble-butt. To hear the brunette's labored breathing and her panting exhortations in the background was definitely a special thrill for the siblings, as was the idea that they were Gabby's 'favorite amateur porn couple', as she had started addressing them only half-jokingly after receiving a few of their passionate anal videos. More than once, after their nightly bout of incestuous sodomy in front of the camera was over and they were chatting with Gabby through their shared afterglow, Michelle and Tyler did express their genuine sympathy for Gabby's frustration about her impossibility to be there with them.

Still, unlike the brunette, Michelle and Tyler never stayed frustrated for too long. Every night they fell asleep together, snuggled in a tight spooning hug, and every morning Tyler's fat schlong was infallibly hard as a rock and throbbing with arousal between the big soft globes of Michelle's meaty asscheeks, his shaft cozily nestled in her butt-cleavage and his bulbous glans already nudging at her eager bootyhole, moistening her tight pink pucker with clear drops of oozing precum. Their days were full of sex and joy and playful complicity, and the awareness that not even having to go to work could stop them from sating their thirst for more and more buttlove always added a special sense of triumph to all their encounters, especially their fast and furiously passionate quickies in the storage room.

In light of all that, the slightly sour taste left by not being able to have fun with Gabby was not only short-lived, but it actually helped the siblings appreciate their luck even more. Fortunately for Gabby though, her prolonged seclusion and the temporary dry spell it had caused were about to be over.

*****

It had been four days since Michelle and Tyler's unlimited buttfuckfest had begun when Ellie called them to announce that finally, after one last business lunch the next day, she would be free to jump on the first plane headed home.

Despite the unavoidable dampening effect on their lust-induced high spirits, the news of their mother's imminent return did also bring some genuine joy to the siblings, who were always glad to spend some time with their mom and knew that she would be overjoyed to see them, as she always was after a business trip. Indeed, rather than souring their mood, the knowledge that they only had roughly twenty-four hours left to go crazy before they had to return to their usual and more careful ways to sneak some quality assfucking time together acted as an incentive for Michelle and Tyler, who felt that they had to make every moment count now that the clock was ticking for real.

Due to that rush of urgency, the siblings had a particularly fun time during their lunch break that day, with Michelle taking the initiative and recklessly impaling her big juicy ass on Tyler's raging horsecock, riding him in a reverse cowgirl position as he sat back on a pile of deck-lounger cushions. Watching his sister wildly bouncing her plump bubble-butt on his overswollen pole right after her deliciously gaping, lube-dripping asshole had gobbled up his entire veiny schlong in one single rectum-stuffing plunge was already insanely hot for Tyler, but the sight of Michelle's delicate hands sneaking their way under her top and past her bra, so that she could pinch and pull on her own stiff pink nipples while she crammed his horsecock deep inside her sweet heart-shaped ass without pause, drove him even crazier with lust and led him to turn his pawing and kneading and cupping caresses on his sister's glorious jiggly booty into ever firmer and louder spanking slaps.

Beside making her already mouthwateringly bouncy rump shake even more and creating another layer of fleshy sounds on top of the steady clapping beat of her big round buttcheeks impacting against his thighs, Tyler's passionate ass-spanking made Michelle mewl in naughty surprise and appreciation, her muffled vocalizations clarifying just how much she liked that treatment even if the buttplug jammed into her mouth partly silenced her sexy moans. Indeed, the very fact that the robust plastic toy was keeping Michelle from fully crying out her wanton delight, thus also preventing him from hearing the nuances of all the spikes in loudness and pitch that occurred every time he brought his hands down on her majestic cock-engulfing ass, somehow ended up turning Tyler on even more. Muted and muffled as they surely were, there was nonetheless no doubt about the deeply appreciative quality of Michelle's mewls, and the fact that she was loving that impromptu spanking was further demonstrated by the fact that her self-impaling bouncing rhythm kept growing more and more reckless the harder Tyler's palms hit her gorgeous, meaty buttcheeks.

Overcharged with anal passion as they both were, that day the siblings managed to speed up their quickie to record times, both of them reaching massive orgasms much faster than they usually did. At the time same time as Michelle slammed her luscious bubble-butt down in a final sphincter-stretching bounce that pushed her over the edge and sent her dick-packed bowels into a shaft-constricting frenzy, Tyler's climax instantly hit him too, right while he was bringing both hands down one last time on the round, pillowy and at that point slightly reddened hillocks of her asscheeks. Buried to the hilt inside her epic booty, milked flawlessly by her twitching, overdilated butt-ring and by her rippling anal walls, Tyler pumped a prodigious ejaculation deep inside his adored little sister's ass, filling her soft narrow rectum with so much cum that some thick pearly globs even managed to squeeze their way out of the tightly encircling rim of her orifice and seeped all over his groin.

With her delicate hands still cupping her own huge tits and her digits lazily teasing her sensitive nipples, a panting and pleasure-dazed Michelle was somewhat surprised when she felt her brother's hands leaving their usual perch on top of her big and now deliciously smarting asscheeks only to reappear right before her unfocused eyes, his fingertips dripping with thick white globs of his freshly spurted cum. Removing the buttplug from her mouth, Michelle grinned impishly at Tyler as she turned to blow him a kiss over her shoulder, and then eagerly parted her lips so that he could feed her his runoff seed.

As they savored their afterglow still joined together, with Tyler letting his enormous boner soak in the cock-suckling tightness of her warm creamy chute and Michelle gently grinding and rocking on his lap to stir her buttery bowels with his thick pole and make sure that her asshole stayed snugly wrapped around its very base as more and more squeezing anal spasms milked his balls dry to the last drop, the siblings remained silent but traded scorching hot glances that were more explicit than any words, Tyler all the while dutifully retrieving any trace of pearly sperm escaping Michelle's impossibly stuffed orifice and then offering it all to her greedy mouth. By the time they had straightened themselves up and were ready to get back to work, they had already sent a few pictures of Michelle's beautifully plump and dick-skewered ass to Gabby, each image clearly showing the reddened imprints of Tyler's hands on her sumptuous, milky white buttcheeks.

When her phone chimed upon receiving Gabby's reply, Michelle was already grinning in naughty anticipation, expecting her friend to vent out a bit of her understandable jealousy or to dish out one of her characteristic sassy comments. In fact, Gabby's text conveyed something else, something better all around, as Michelle promptly informed Tyler with a big smile on her lips and a twinkle of playful mischief in her green eyes.

"Gabby says that her 'family thing' is over and she's dying to have some 'serious fun' with us!" Michelle giggled, biting her lower lip and raising her eyebrows suggestively. "Do you think we..."

"... should invite her over after work?" Tyler finished with a chuckle, easily reading his sister's mind and agreeing with the obviously naughty intentions that were written all over her flustered, lovely face. "Yeah, definitely."

"Yay! This is gonna be great!" Michelle exclaimed in an adorable burst of excitement, jumping happily in place and thus making her huge gravity-defying tits jiggle deliciously under her top as she tapped away at her phone to give Gabby the good news.

*****

After days of seclusion at home without even her beefy cousins to take care of her needs, forced to rely just on her fingers and her dildos to get off, made even hornier by the vids and pics and live streams that Michelle and Tyler provided her with every now and then in the midst of their busy round-the-clock schedule consisting solely of fucking each other's brains out, Gabby was just about ready to explode with pent-up arousal when she showed up at the siblings' house.

The sound of the doorbell ringing reached Michelle and Tyler as they chuckled and moaned outside in the backyard. Naked and giggling, Michelle was kneeling between Tyler's leg as he sat in a patio chair, just as naked as her but with a much more vacant and pleasure-dazed expression painted on his grinning face.

A few minutes earlier, as they were laying on their towels and drying out after a dip in the pool that had ended in a slow sensuous buttfuck, Michelle had wondered if she could make Tyler cum just with her tits, with no help from her hands or her mouth. More than happy to find out, Tyler had volunteered as a test subject, which led to his sister instructing him to take a seat, relax and let her work her magic with her big round boobs. After greasing up her massive melons with their mom's fancy organic sunscreen, a procedure which in and of itself had made Tyler's horsecock flex to full raging hardness, Michelle had knelt before him and welcomed his enormous shaft between her huge, cushiony tits. Bending the rules slightly yet definitely not breaking them, Michelle had made a big show of keeping her hands raised up while she used her upper arms to press on the fleshy, bulging sides of her jugs so that she could somewhat guide the cock-massaging bouncing motions that she was imposing on her rack by gently rocking her chest up and down.

The dick-smothering softness of his sister's slick, lusciously soft cleavage and the pillowy warmth of her beautiful tits sliding gently along his stiff dong had made Tyler's eyes cloud over with pleasure right away, but he wouldn't have allowed them to close for anything in the world. The image of Michelle smiling at him with so much love and joy glinting in her eyes, the sight of her fabulous boobs hotdogging his fat dickmeat and caressing it so sensuously as they jiggled hypnotically, her curvy lotion-glazed jugs shining under the bright afternoon sun as her puffy pink nipples beckoned invitingly and traced invisible lines in the air, wiggling to the easy rhythm of that unexpected titfuck; it was just too awesome a spectacle for Tyler not to stare at it in awe, his eyes breaking away from the priceless image of his sister's juicy melons pleasuring his massive cock only so that he could lock gazes with her and tell her without words just how indescribably awesome and irreplaceable she was to him.

By the time the doorbell rang, announcing Gabby's arrival, Tyler's achingly rigid pole was shining not just because of the slick sheen of lube that had accumulated all over his length as it slid between Michelle's lotion-coated tits, but also because of the constant globs of runny precum that kept oozing from his pulsing, fat purple glans. His grunts of appreciation were now deeper and more urgent, testifying to his closeness to climax, and Michelle's initial playful demeanor had become much more wanton and lustful. Getting turned on because of how much she was turning on her brother with her languid and super sexy no-hands titfuck, Michelle had been forced to reach down to her dripping pussy with one hand and was now slowly caressing her clit to give herself some relief, but also to wind herself up so that, once Tyler's imminent ejaculation would explode between her bulging boobs and paint her rack and neck and face white with his creamy delicious seed, she would only have to increase her nub-diddling motions a little bit to trigger a big clit-centered orgasm and thus share in her brother's pleasure.

In light of all that, it was no surprise that the siblings didn't react with particular promptness to the doorbell ringing. Indeed, they were very much ready to ignore it entirely and let Gabby wait outside for a minute or two longer while they got off together, but the brunette's horniness was just as intense as theirs, so she kept ringing the doorbell again and again with perceivable urgency, to the point that Michelle and Tyler eventually had to stop their steamy titfuck and go answer the door.

Understandably, beside being still insanely aroused, Michelle had an annoyed pout painted on her adorable face when, taking care to hide her voluptuous nakedness behind the door while opening it, she let Gabby in.

Groaning and scoffing and sighing all at the same time, Gabby stormed into the house with all the overpowering energy and uncompromising carelessness of a human tornado. Her high-heeled sandals clicked angrily on the floor and her short purple summer dress whirled around her dusky thighs as she shook her head in exasperation, making her long raven hair swish across her shoulders as she threw her hands in the air and exploded in an unstoppable, bitterly ranting stream of consciousness. Louder than usual, pitched high enough to convey her state of nervous overload but still not too high to hide the characteristic sensuous huskiness of her tone, Gabby's voice instantly filled the room, enveloping the siblings in a deluge of words so rapid and implacable and intensely delivered that they were stunned into a baffled, motionless silence right away.

"Oh my fucking god, guys! Fucking finally! You have no fucking idea how fucking good it feels to be out of that fucking mad house full of so many of my fucking relatives, with their stupid fucking Colombian fucking accents! Jesus fucking Christ, why does my family always have to pretend like English isn't our first fucking language when we're all fucking together?! I mean, like, all of a sudden they all speak Spanish and only Spanish, just like that! It's fucking crazy! And I thought that the Mexican side of the family was bad, oh boy, let me fucking tell you right now: the Colombian side is ten times fucking worse! My aunts are all batshit crazy and my uncles are just so fucking ridiculous and full of themselves, fucking unbearable! And there's not even one, and I mean literally just one fucking cousin among them that I can fuck! I mean, like, what the fuck?! At least my pet knuckleheads are kinda my age, and yeah, they're dumb and all but hey, that is no deal-breaker for me when they can fuck like they do, but all my Colombian cousins are super old, like, we're talking thirty at least, and they're all so fucking arrogant too! I'd never let one of those pretentious dicks fuck me, no fucking way. I'd rather become a fucking nun and go full fucking lesbo and make do with a fat wood crucifix or something, like that chick in that old horror movie, you know, The Exorcist, I think? Yeah, that's gotta be the one, probably..."

1...345678