Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, Rob and Eddie must have been affected pretty intensely by the situation too, because it wasn't too long before they hoarsely warned their cock-gobbling cousin about their imminent orgasms.

"Shit, you're gonna make me cum, Gabs! Fuck! You suck dick so fucking good!"

"Oh yeah, take that cock deep in your throat! Yeahhh, here it cums, cuz!"

Mewling obscenely around their mouth-stretching shafts, with glinting strings of mixed precum and saliva trickling from the corners of her overdistended lips and a savagely cum-hungry expression painted on her beautiful face, Gabby redoubled her throat-clogging bobbing motions and slammed her face back and forth on the twins' stiff rods in a final wet slurping flurry of deep cock-engulfing passes that soon ended with Eddie and Rob letting out a series of half-muffled grunts, pinpointing the moment when their simultaneous and obviously copious ejaculations exploded inside Gabby's oral cavity and sprayed her gullet with their mingled jets of incestuous sperm.

Unlike the twins, who did somehow try to contain their animalistic sounds of release, Gabby didn't seem to care about stealth and subtlety at all. Indeed, all through her cousins' throat-hosing orgasms she kept trying to force their throbbing dicks deeper down her overstuffed oral cavity, stroking their bases when she just could not fit more dickmeat into her gullet and mewling luridly all the while, making it clear to both Eddie and Rob on screen and to Michelle and Tyler now watching the video just how much she loved to act like a cocksucking cousin-fucking slut.

Given the hotness of the scene it was no surprise that, by the time the clip was reaching its end and Gabby finally allowed Eddie and Rob's dongs to slip out of her throat while taking good care to extract them one at a time so that she wouldn't let too much of their mouth-flooding cum drool from her lips in the process, Tyler was once again plowing Michelle's big bouncy booty like a rutting troglodyte, his massive truncheon sliding flawlessly in and out of her seed-slippery anus while her fingers twitched erratically on her engorged clit in the tell-tale nervous frenzy that always preceded her biggest toe-curling assgasms.

As Michelle sank her teeth into the pillow right in time to muffle the irrepressible scream that her blinding, brain-melting climax coaxed from her mouth and Tyler's boob-pawing caresses and rectum-stuffing thrusts became even harder to compensate for the additional squeezing tightness that her assgasm brought to her anal chute, a final image of Gabby flashed on the screen, captivating the siblings' attention with its delicious lewdness. With globs of incestuous cum glazing her outstretched lips and drooling obscenely down her chin until they formed dangling pearly ropes that then splattered down on her exposed cleavage, Gabby was looking straight into the camera and winking invitingly even as she still held both Eddie and Rob's dicks close to her mouth, so that she could nurse on both their purple tips at the same time, making lascivious seed-suckling noises all the while. Even as the video ended and an orgasm-drunk Michelle let her phone drop on the pile of her clothes on the floor, the undiluted sexiness exuding from Gabby's final impish gaze stayed with her, adding another layer to her pleasure. Indeed, that very same detail was also egging her brother on to pound her juicy ass with increased vigor.

A vacant, lust-addled smile danced on Michelle's tumid lips as she lay there, safe in her brother's powerful embrace, her tits firmly cupped in his hands, her quivering anal sheath flooded with his warm cum and stuffed to the limit by his relentlessly pistoning monstercock. A string of delicious butt-centric orgasms was still rolling without pause and making Michelle shiver in ecstasy, one sizzling climax fusing with the next, and all the while she waited impatiently for the moment when Tyler would hose her snug shaft-milking rectum with another massive spray of his liquid pleasure, pumping his seed impossibly deep into her asshole and thus making her cum like crazy one more time, allowing her to lose herself in a blaze of perfect anal bliss yet again.

In the meantime, she couldn't help but giggle through her pillow-muted moans as she visualized in her head the texts that Gabby had sent her earlier along with the video, particularly the last one in which the brunette lamented how Michelle wasn't responding right away, only to quickly and correctly conclude in her last message that Michelle must have been busy getting her hot little asshole stretched out by her stud of a brother. The line of mixed eyeroll and highfive emojis that accompanied Gabby's very well guessed assumption as to why she wasn't getting any reply seemed particularly hilarious to Michelle right there and then, while she gloried in the feel of Tyler's butt-drilling schlong flexing and pulsing and bucking powerfully deep inside her dick-hugging bootyhole, his grunts getting louder as his ejaculation drew ever nearer.

If only she hadn't been so out of it, Michelle thought, she would have mentioned Gabby's messages to Tyler right away, for she was sure he would have found them funny too. But it was okay, she told herself while the last shreds of rationality evaporated into a mist of forbidden delight, her curvy little frame shaking all over as another sneaky anal climax crashed into her and radiated outward from her fully cock-jammed, thoroughly fucked anus. Michelle's last coherent thought was that she could always have a laugh about those texts with her adored big brother later, after he had pumped her ass full of his creamy, soothing cum again.

*****

With their mom out of town on her business trip and Gabby caught up in her family reunion, not to mention the discovery that they could have sex at work in the fitness center's unused storage building, the following days were an unexpected blast for the siblings, a buttfuck-centric haze of excitement and arousal and complicity fueled by their burning hot passion for each other.

Now that they didn't have to worry about being quiet and stealthy at home since their mom was away, Michelle and Tyler made it a point to start their days with an intense and liberatingly loud wake-up buttfuck followed by a shared shower which unavoidably led to more steamy sex as well. Far from sating them, the ease and freedom with which they could be together at home made the siblings even hornier for each other, so much so that their first encounter in the supply building during lunch break got somewhat out of hand and almost got them caught.

On that occasion, after she had bent at the waist over a stack of cardboard boxes and pulled down her shorts to offer her beautifully plump ass to Tyler, and after she had cum like crazy under his lustful sphincter-stretching thrusts, Michelle begged Tyler to pull out of her clingy bootyhole so that she could taste his imminent ejaculation. Already on the brink of climax after riding his sister's juicy rump like a man possessed, Tyler extracted his overswollen schlong from Michelle's gaping butthole and, as she promptly dropped to her knees and removed her top to offer him her huge fleshy melons, he nestled his huge shaft in the plush comfy valley of her cleavage while she gobbled his glans and the first few inches of his pole into her wet, sexily mewling mouth. Given the crazy build up he had accumulated during the previous hours of work (which unsurprisingly he had spent fantasizing about sodomizing his sister), and electrified by the awesome thrill of having just buttfucked Michelle to a screaming gushing assgasm, Tyler was already on the very verge of a monumental ejaculation, and all it took for him to be pushed over the edge was the sight of Michelle's adorable face turning up to look at him, her eyes bright with love and lust, her cheeks hollowed in around his purple knob as her tits hotdogged the thick veiny length of his sausage in their warm, pillowy softness.

Awestruck by that beautifully sexy sight, mere moments after jamming his cock into her mouth Tyler exploded in a torrential orgasm that caught both himself and Michelle by surprise. Such was the sheer volume of his load and the rapid-fire intensity with which his creamy jets erupted into her oral cavity, that Michelle simply could not swallow her brother's liquid pleasure fast enough. To make things worse, as she desperately attempted to gobble down Tyler's continuous geyser-like spurts and failed to swallow them fast enough, Michelle suddenly felt a huge mouthful of his surging seed going down the wrong pipe, which caused her to choke and splutter but also triggered her reflex to spit out the milky contents of her semen-flooded oral cavity. Overwhelmed by her obscene cum-hunger and stubbornly determined to keep her lips wrapped around Tyler's massively spewing cockhead, Michelle's stubbornly harnessed her burning desire to taste Tyler's liquid pleasure and not waste a single drop of it, thus managing to stop herself from coughing up his precious brotherly sperm, which nonetheless ended up spilling out messily from the corners of her dick-crammed mouth.

Stunned by the lurid yet extremely hot sight of his cum overflowing past his sister's gorgeous schlong-nursing lips and drenching her chin and cheeks with dense frothy streaks of his seed, hypnotized by the image of more and more saliva-mixed pearly rivulets pouring out of her persistently cock-sucking mouth and drooling all over her chin and neck to finally splatter onto her huge cushiony tits, Tyler remained frozen in place as his gullet-stuffing dickmeat bucked and flexed and throbbed with increased lust inside Michelle's throat while pumping yet more thick ribbons of spunk into her already sperm-filled tummy.

Sudden and unexpected and certainly messy, that situation was an insanely erotic spectacle for Tyler, but it felt equally hot for Michelle as well. Noticing Tyler's pleasure-distorted expression, hearing his barely contained grunts of animalistic pleasure and, most importantly, physically experiencing the spike in his libido that manifested in the increased volume of his ejaculation and in the swelling and pulsing of his raging horsecock between her lips and deep inside her throat, Michelle was instantly infected by the same virulent rush of unbridled desire that had claimed her brother, and she gladly embraced the sensuous messiness and sloppiness of it all without a second thought.

Gurgling and sputtering and lewdly focusing her whole being on swallowing down his torrential ejaculation to the last drop, Michelle locked gazes with Tyler so that he could see the horniness in her eyes and so that he could realize that, despite a few unavoidable gag-induced tears, she was actually super happy to do nasty stuff like that with him and she was loving the feel of his overabundant cum making a mess of her pretty face and drooling past her shaft-massaging lips to pool on the upper slopes of her ample boobs. Drunk on sinful joy and brotherly cum, determined to savor all of that well-earned tummyful of freshly pumped seed in spite of the significant amount that had already escaped her mouth and was now plastering her cheeks, chin, neck, lips and tits, Michelle shivered with delight as she sucked harder on Tyler's horsecock, the whole situation somehow managing to prolong the final aftershocks of her latest anal orgasm. Indeed, the very moment she brought her hand down to her nectar-slick pussy and pressed her fingertips to her engorged clit, Michelle was hit by a lightning-fast climax that made her mewl wetly around Tyler fat sausage. In turn, the sight of his sister's gushing girlcum trickling all over her pussy-diddling digits finally coaxed the very last dense spurts from Tyler's monstercock, thus ending his astounding ejaculation.

Moments later, as they were still panting and staring into each other's glinting eyes and beginning their descend from their shared lust-high, Michelle made Tyler's grin broaden hugely and made his heart swell with love and passion for her when she gave his huge truncheon a final cum-wet kiss and let it slip out of her seed-drooling mouth so that she could murmur: "Get your phone, Ty. Let's give Gabby something to jerk off to!"

As he filmed everything, Michelle used Tyler's massive boner along with her dainty digits to gather up the whole sticky, creamy mess of warm cum splattered all over her upper body, making a big show of cleaning herself up and bringing any drop of his seed she recovered right to her mouth so that she could sate her sinful thirst for her brother's abundant sperm. Smiling naughtily all the while, Michelle alternated between licking her fingers clean and slurping on Tyler's dong to taste the thick globs she scooped up with it by running it through the puddles of spunk that covered her huge melons, humming and mewling in delight any time the unique flavor of his liquid essence hit her taste buds. Eventually, once she had reclaimed every gooey trace of that coveted milky treat, Michelle looked up into Tyler's eyes and giggled adorably as she said: "That was even yummier than usual, Ty! I love that you always cum so much for me!"

Unable to put his love and lust and adoration for his amazing little sister into words, Tyler just smiled at Michelle, who held his gaze for a long emotional moment before turning to look straight into the camera and concluding in a bright, chirpy tone: "Hey, Gabby! So, that was us taking a lunch break and, boy, did I get a nice dessert! Okay, gotta go now! Byeeee!"

Once the video was sent to Gabby, the sibling forced themselves to pop their shared lust bubble and focused instead on straightening up their clothes and getting back to work as fast as possible. And that was when, as they picked up Michelle's discarded shirt from the floor, they realized that a few stray ropes of Tyler's cum had landed right on it, leaving big and clearly visible stains. Luckily, using the hidden door that Tyler had found while exploring the storage room, Michelle managed to sneak back unnoticed into the women's locker room, where she rapidly changed into a fresh uniform shirt before heading back to the smoothie kiosk. Sure, she still got there late and was reprimanded for it, but overall Tyler and Michelle agreed that her getting an earful from her supervisor was not too bad as far as consequences went, at least compared to what might have happened.

Still, in light of the potential risks highlighted by their first steamy romp in the storage room, the siblings decided that their future quickies would have to be actually quick, and that Tyler's ejaculations had better only be pumped into Michelle's ass rather than all over her face. Ironically enough though, even as they agreed on those naughty ground rules on their way home, Michelle was already undoing Tyler's belt and licking her lips while she got ready to inhale his huge dickmeat, which made it clear that the spontaneity of their sex life was still all there and wasn't limited in the least by their playing it safe while on the job.

Much to the siblings' joy, their intention to make their encounters in the storage room more stealthy and low-key ended up making them even hotter too, since Michelle made it a point to never leave home in the morning without her broadest and most efficient ass-stretching buttplug jammed up her abundantly lubed bootyhole in order to get herself ready to take her brother's horsecock up her butt with ease when the time came. Of course, that solution implied that Michelle would spend her mornings tingling all over with anticipation and shivering in teasing anal delight, meanwhile soaking her panties with pussy juices, and, most importantly, it meant that when she finally met with Tyler for their lunch break quickie she was more eager than ever to be properly sodomized by him. Indeed, Michelle was always so desperately horny to get her twitching asshole deeply fucked by her brother's veiny truncheon that she came non-stop from the very moment when Tyler's fat glans slipped inside her well-prepped orifice quickly followed by inch after thick inch of his massive cockmeat, whose butt-cramming progress was made ridiculously easy by her arousal, her willingness and, of course, by all the preemptive lubing-up and stretching-out that she had already taken care of with the help of her trusty buttplug.

Unsurprisingly, his callipygian sister's erotically wise decision to wear her thickest anal toy to work also had a huge libido-boosting effect on Tyler, and no wonder. For starters, the very thought of Michelle serving smoothies and smiling at clients and chatting with people and colleagues while a robust sphincter-jamming buttplug filled up and stretched out her adorable little asshole was more than enough to make him salivate with anticipation, and the awareness that his beloved sister was doing it so that she could welcome his massive boner inside the tiniest, tightest and warmest of her holes with the maximum possible degree of ease was just so arousing that Tyler was frequently forced to jump into the pool to cool off before his boner made too much of a tent in his trunks. Of course, all that built-up buttlust eventually found his natural outlet during lunch break, when he and Michelle reunited in the storage room and he could finally nestle his monstercock between her big fleshy asscheeks, pop the prepping toy out of her dick-hungry and invitingly gaping bootyhole and then easily sink his whole raging length inside her slick winking sphincter, until he had slotted himself balls-deep inside his sweet little sis's exquisite asshole and could start pounding away at her big bouncy rump, thus realizing the fantasy that they both had been cultivating all day up until that moment.

Their shared anticipation, their mutually fueled lust and the overall naughtiness of the whole situation caused the siblings' workplace quickies to be usually brief but always super intense bursts of forbidden anal passion in which the implicit necessity not to drag things out too long was easily taken care of thanks to the rabid desire that imbued both Michelle and Tyler. The intensity of the booty-plundering assaults he launched on his sister's gloriously plump bubble-butt was further enhanced by the fact that Michelle was always so wantonly eager to present her heart-shaped ass for him to plow, and the delicious slippery readiness of her cute pink hineyhole never failed to make Tyler roar with primordial desire. At the same time, the unnervingly teasing hours that Michelle spent soaking her panties in her drooling pussy juices while the large buttplug stretched out her anus and her mind kept daydreaming about her brother's horsecock made it deliciously easy for her to then welcome Tyler balls-deep up her ass once they got together, allowing her to cum like crazy as she enjoyed the sphincter-plowing speed and depth and urgency of his reckless rectum-cramming thrusts.

Indeed, when the time came for them to meet in the storage room, Michelle's pussy was always so sopping wet and her whole curvy body felt so incredibly tingly from her sheer need to be assfucked that she didn't even trust herself to keep quiet throughout their steamy clandestine anal encounter. In order to somehow contain her slutty desire to yell out all of her forbidden butt-centric pleasure, Michelle decided that it would be advisable to ask Tyler to jam the buttplug into her mouth immediately after he popped it out of her cock-starved orifice, which he gladly agreed to do.

Nursing luridly on the large toy while Tyler proceeded to mount her beautiful jiggly bubble-butt and fill her narrow anal sheath with his fat schlong over and over again, Michelle did in fact manage to mute down what would otherwise have been an incessant litany of assgasmic mewls and screams, and that was certainly a good thing. And yet, at least as far as Tyler was concerned, the best part about the fact that Michelle had to gag herself with a buttplug to keep quiet as he relentlessly plunged his raging monstercock in and out of her deliciously slick chute was the overall libido-fueling effect of that dirty, sexy way to dampen her otherwise compromising vocalizations. Somehow, his sister's half-muted whimpers of assgasmic joy ended up turning Tyler on even more than they would have if they had resounded out loud in the storage room instead, thus amplifying his already raging rump-riding frenzy, much to their shared anal delight.

123456...8