Little Sister's Boyfriend

Story Info
My little sister won't, but I will.
4.7k words
4.55
61.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,428 Followers

My little sister Chloe said, "Andy's always trying to fuck me."

"Well, yeah!" I answered. "He's 18. Guys his age are walking hard-ons, looking for holes to stick their dicks in."

Chloe looked mournful. "Is that all there is, Kristin?"

"From what you've told me, he's better than most boys. He asks instead of making you fight him off."

It was Friday night and we were having one of our regular sister-to-sister chats. I'm 25 and she's 18, but we're super-close. She was telling me about her date with Andy last Saturday. They'd been together all the way through Conner High School and were doing everything except fucking. I didn't understand what was holding Chloe back. I'd lost my virginity in my mid-teens and never regretted it. Actually, I hadn't "lost" it. I'd given it to a sweet shy boy that I liked a lot.

"Andy ate me out and made me come," Chloe said. "He wanted to fuck me. I mean, he always does, but he was way more insistent than usual. I jacked him off instead of giving him a blow job."

I wished she wouldn't tell me details like that. It made me so fuckin' horny I could hardly stand it. It was rough without a man. I'd broken up with Roger after coming home and finding him in our bed with another guy. I could compete with another woman, but I wasn't built to fuck his ass.

And Andy was dreamy—six feet of muscles, with short dark brown hair, brilliant blue eyes, and a half-shy panty-dampening smile. He was on the high school swim team and every woman—and a lot of the men—in the bleachers admired the way he filled his Speedos. Any one of them would fuck Andy in a heartbeat. And right now, so would I.

"Why don't you just fuck him?" I asked. "You love each other, don't you?"

"It feels like love." Chloe sighed. "But, I don't know how to tell that from lust."

"You just have to go for it. Jump in. Lust will eventually fade, while love will last."

"I know," Chloe said. "But, it's just so scary. Becoming a woman . . ."

"He won't wait forever. If you won't fuck him, some other woman will."

"I'll think about it," she said. "It's a big decision."

"We have to make decisions. That's how we grow."

Chloe smiled. "Andy talked about growing, too. While he was trying to push his dick into my pussy." She stood up and looked around the apartment's living room. She'd helped me get ready to move and everything was boxed up. "Looks like we're done here."

"Yeah. Thanks for all the help." I was paying Andy $200 to help me move out of the apartment I'd shared with Roger, who was already living with his new boyfriend.

"Of course. That's what sisters are for," Chloe said. "I just wish I could be here to help you and Andy tomorrow." She was spending the weekend in Otherton, taking care of Aunt Alice, who was recovering from surgery. Chloe hugged me, then picked up her purse and started for the door.

I stopped her. "Don't spend too much time thinking. You could lose a great guy that way."

"It's just . . ." She shook her head. "Maybe if he didn't push so much . . ."

"That's hard for a 18-year-old boy." I thought about Andy in his tight Speedos. I was SO fucking horny and I'd already packed the vibrator away.

"Look. If you're not ready to fuck Andy, I'd like to borrow him." I couldn't believe I'd just said that. Chloe knew me too well to believe I was joking.

She looked pissed, but then thoughtful. Maybe it was the difference in our ages, but we'd never been jealous of each other. And we didn't mind sharing . . .

"Would you? That would take the pressure off me."

* * *

Saturday morning was surreal. I'd set the alarm on my phone to wake me up at 6:00 AM, but I was up long before that. It had taken me forever to fall asleep. I couldn't stop fantasizing about Andy.

Our families had known each other forever. I'd been six when they brought newborn Andy home from the hospital. Years later, I'd babysat him and his younger sister. He'd been a cute kid. Now, he was a sexy stud. I couldn't believe Chloe had given me permission to fuck him.

It was scary. My head told me to keep my hands off Andy, but I couldn't resist the burning lust in my body. I'd masturbated for hours before finally collapsing into exhausted sleep.

I woke up before dawn and decided it was useless to try sleeping any longer. I got up and stumbled naked into the bathroom.

When I'd finished with the toilet, I washed my hands and face, then studied my reflection in the mirror.

I was tall and slim, with a hardened runner's body. My tits were small and firm, with penny-colored areolas the size of quarters and tiny pink nipples. My B-cup breasts didn't need a bra and I usually didn't bother with one.

After breaking up with Roger, I'd bought a two-bedroom, one bathroom house in the old part of town, quit my old job, and set myself up as a freelance web designer. And I'd gotten my hair cut. It had been shoulder-length and brown. Now, it was a blond buzz cut. A week later, I still didn't quite recognize the hot muscle-punk chick in the mirror, but I sure wanted to be her.

I got dressed in heavy boots, tight super-short cutoffs, and a clinging white tank top that showed my nipples, then took off. I was at the rental place when they opened at 6:30 AM.

It was 7:00 AM when I parked the rented stake bed truck in front of Andy's house. I blew the horn and he came running out of the house, dressed in work boots, tight gym shorts, and a Conner Cougers tee-shirt that showed off his muscular arms and chest. My panties were already damp when he climbed into the cab.

He stared at my body for several seconds before looking me in the eye. "Wow! You sure look different."

I smiled at the big bulge in his shorts. "I needed to make some changes."

"Well, you've sure done that." He seemed painfully aware of his hard-on. "New job. New house. New look."

"You like it?" I wondered if he could smell my overheated pussy.

"Oh yeah. Very much. But, it's startling."

"Change is startling." We went to the Jack in the Box near the apartment and I bought him breakfast. We made small talk about school and sports. In the fall, he and Chloe would both be going to Texas Methodist University in Austin. I didn't give any details about my breakup with Roger and he didn't ask.

The Texas summer heat was already digging in when we reached the apartment. It got a lot hotter as the day went on. We made three trips, one hauling boxes and the other two carrying furniture and electronics. I was constantly aware of Andy's big male body and powerful muscles as we wrangled heavy boxes and big pieces of furniture. He was looking at me, too.

We finished in the early afternoon. We'd beaten the REALLY intense afternoon heat, but our clothes were still soaked with sweat. I cranked the air conditioning and we sprawled on the big leather couch dominating the small living room.

"Want a beer?" Without waiting for an answer, I got up and headed for the kitchen, swinging my hips and flexing my muscular buttocks under my plastered-on wet cutoffs. My nipples tightened as I thought about him watching my ass.

I got two Lone Star longnecks out of the refrigerator and took them back into the living room.

Andy tried to keep his eyes on my face, but he couldn't help staring at my breasts and hard little nipples through the translucent wet tank top.

His clothes were as wet as mine and I could see his hard-on through his gym shorts. I wanted to grab it. Instead, I handed him a beer. "Cheers."

We clinked bottles and took long drinks. Then, I took my boots off and sat cross-legged on the couch with my knee brushing his thigh.

"That was quite a job." I looked at the boxes filling the room. "I never realized I'd accumulated so much stuff."

Andy said, "I guess it happens." He stared at me as we sipped our beers.

My pussy was so hot it was almost steaming as I played with my bottle, taking the first inches of its long neck in my mouth and sucking it like a cock, rubbing it over my breasts, and holding it between my legs.

"You've been such a big help." I finished my beer and set the bottle on the floor. "I couldn't have done this without you." I grinned at the big tent in Andy's shorts and then put my hands on my breasts. "Jeez! I am SO wet."

Andy stared as I kneaded my tits and pinched my nipples through my wet tank top. "What are you doing?"

I stood up and pointed at his hard-on. "Chloe won't fuck you." I straddled his hips and put my hands on his shoulders. "But I will." I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. "If you want."

"Well . . ." He looked scared, but also excited. "Okay." He kissed me, still on the lips, with a little more pressure than I'd used.

"Kiss me right." I guided his hands to my breasts and kissed him open-mouthed, darting my tongue against his.

He kissed me back, hard and dirty with an aggressive tongue, while fondling my breasts. It was so fucking hot! My juices drenched my panties as I ground my vulva against his awesome crotch bulge.

"Jesus!" I growled. "You are SUCH a fuckin' stud." Andy looked surprised when I jumped off his lap, then pleased when I peeled my wet cutoffs off and dropped them on the floor, leaving me dressed in my wet tank top and clinging white panties that showed my pussy lips through the wet cloth.

Andy's boner had grown bigger than ever, making a giant tent in his tight wet gym shorts. "You want me to take these off?" I asked teasingly, reaching for the waistband of my panties. "Or leave them on."

"Uh . . ." He just stared at me like he was hypnotized. I pulled his gym shorts down around his ankles, caressed his hard-on through his tight red boxers, and then pulled them down, freeing his stiff pole.

He had such a pretty cock! Not a porn story giant, but definitely the biggest I'd ever seen in person. Long and thick, with a broad plow-shaped head. "Oh . . . My . . . God!" I whispered.

I wanted to worship Andy's big hard cock. Kiss, lick, and stroke it, take it in my mouth and down my throat, milk its hot sweet cum . . . But what I needed right then was to have it up my steaming cunt!

"I'm gonna give you a lap dance." I straddled his hips again and rubbed my juicy slit up and down his swollen shaft and bulging cock-head through my thin soaked panties.

Andy held still, gripping my breasts through my thin tank top and breathing hard as I humped his hard-on, pushing his rod deeper into my pussy lips and rubbing my clit with his cock-head, all through my tightly-stretched panties.

I could have easily come that way, but so could he. "Fuck me now," I growled, pulling my panties to the side. I gripped his stiff pole and guided its head into my folds. "Make me your first woman."

"Oh!" We both groaned as I lowered my pelvis, taking his hard cock up my blazing cunt. I'd been so horny for Andy for so long.

Fuck! He came as soon as he was all the way inside. His hard hot jets of cum splashing my pussy walls felt good, but not nearly as good as they'd be at the end of a long rough ride. I clamped my cunt muscles and rocked my hips violently, humping his throbbing cock and giving us as much as possible out of it.

Andy ran out of juice and his dick softened. I stopped moving, keeping his half-hard cock inside me. "Sorry," he said. "I didn't want that to happen so fast."

I kissed him and ran my fingers over his face and through his short brown hair. "It's okay, Baby. It felt good and next time will be a LOT better."

My tank top was drying out and felt scratchy rubbing my hard nipples. I took it off, showing Andy my bare breasts for the first time. "God, you're beautiful," he whispered, running slow hands over my naked flesh.

The heat in my body built quickly as we kissed passionately, with dueling tongues. His cock, buried deep in my pussy, grew hard again, but I wasn't ready for another ride. Instead, I stood up, lifting my pussy off his stiff pole.

"I'm gonna suck your cock now." I fell to my knees between his open thighs and curled my fingers around his stiff pole. "Your big hard cock." I stroked his swollen shaft while kissing and licking his broad plow-head, probing its cum-slit and swirling my tongue over its tightly-stretched skin.

Andy gasped as I swallowed his rod, taking it all the way to its base and stopping with his balls pressed against my chin. "Damn," he whispered. "Chloe can't—" He broke off abruptly, probably realizing that talking about my cocksucking skills compared to Chloe's while I was giving him a blowjob was a bad idea.

I squeezed his balls extra firmly while holding his cock deep in my throat. It was hard to breathe, but I didn't need air, for the moment.

"Oh man!" Andy ran his hands over my shoulders and neck, carefully staying away from the back of my skull. Chloe must have taught him that women don't like having their heads restrained while they're sucking cock. "That's so good."

It was good for me, too. His oversized pole stretching my mouth tasted like cum, pussy, and hot raw man. I finally ran out of oxygen and lifted my head. "So you like that?"

"Uh huh!" He nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Good. I like deepthroating your big hard cock." I went back down on his rod, bobbing on it while kneading his balls and running a teasing finger over his taint to his butt crack.

Andy moaned and ran his fingers through my buzz cut while I sucked his cock-head and licked up and down his shaft. He got louder when I licked his balls, sucking one and then the other into my mouth. "That's so good!" he gasped.

"Good for me, too . . . Stud." I climbed back onto his lap and gripped his stiff rod. "But now I'm ready to ride your cock again."

"Soon." Andy picked me up by my waist and set my feet on the floor, then stood up and took me in his arms.

We kissed passionately while gripping each other's buttocks and pulling our bodies more tightly together, flattening my tits against his chest and pressing his stiff cock into my belly.

"Jesus!" I moaned. "You are such a fucking stud."

Andy just grinned, then ripped my panties off and set me on the couch. I lifted my legs and said, "Come on and fuck me. I'm ready for you."

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you," Andy said. "But not yet." He bent forward and kissed me—first on my lips, but then on my face and cheeks, little butterfly kisses on my closed eyelids, licking and teasing my earlobes, and then on down my throat to my breasts.

My breasts weren't nearly as big as Chloe's, but Andy didn't seem to mind. The heat in my pussy built rapidly as he kissed and licked my tits and sucked my tight little nipples. "Oh God yeah!" I gasped. "That's right!"

Andy said, "You're so fucking sexy." He kissed and licked my flat belly, slowly working his way down to my hairless vulva.

"Come on, stud," I moaned. "Eat me out."

I kneaded my breasts and pinched my nipples as Andy ran his tongue up and down my closed slit, gradually forcing it open. "Oh yes!" I gasped. "That's so good."

He put his fingers on either side of my slit and pulled my pussy lips open, then thrust his tongue deep into my steaming female core. "Oh fuck!" I cried as he tongue-fucked my cunt, driving me to a long body-shattering climax.

I finally pushed him away and lay limp on the couch. "Wow! That was so good."

"Good for me, too." Andy took his tee-shirt off, showing his muscular chest. "I liked getting you off."

"Lots of guys aren't very good at going down on a woman. You're great at it."

He flashed his famous pussy-wetting half-shy smile. "Aw. You're gonna give me a swelled head."

I pointed at his stiff cock. "SOMETHING is sure swollen."

"Yeah." He sat on the couch and took off his boots, followed by the gym shorts and boxers hanging around his ankles. "You do that to me." He straddled my hips and kissed me.

"God, I love your cock." I gripped his stiff pole and stroked it while we kissed. "Now, I want it back in my pussy."

"All right." Andy stood up and looked at me with a wicked grin. "How do you want it?"

I led him behind the couch and bent over, bracing my hands against the couch back. I waved my butt seductively and said, "Like this."

Andy stepped behind me and pressed his swollen cock-head between my pussy lips. "Oh yeah," I moaned. "That's right." I thrust my butt backward, driving his stiff cock all the way up my cunt. "Fuck me hard. Pound my pussy."

"Oh yeah." Andy drew back and then slammed home, bouncing his balls against my vulva. "I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you."

The tension in my body built steadily as I rocked my hips in time with Andy's rough thrusts, enjoying the submissiveness of the doggie position. I'm in charge so much, I like being dominated, especially by a stud like Andy.

There was something even more submissive. A rare gift I could offer Andy. "Want to fuck my ass?"

"Oh yeah." Andy sounded excited, but also scared. He stopped thrusting and kissed the back of my neck, then pulled his dick out of my hard-fucked pussy. "Don't we need lube or something?"

I pointed to a pile of boxes. "It's in the open box on top. The one labeled 'bathroom.'"

I watched his muscular butt as he crossed the room and dug into the box. God! That was so fuckin' hot!

The view of his bobbing hard-on when he came back with the little plastic squeeze bottle was even better. His rod had been so good in my pussy. It would be even better up my ass.

Andy kissed me tenderly. "Anything I should know? I've never fucked a butt before."

"It's easy enough." I bent over the couch, then reached back and pulled my butt cheeks open. "Just use a lot of lube."

"Okay. I'll fuck your cute little ass." Andy ran a finger up and down my butt crack, tickling my little pucker and making me tremble with anticipation.

"Stop teasing," I said. "I'm ready for you." Roger had loved fucking my butt, especially from behind. I'd liked it too—a lot—but after we'd broken up, I'd wondered if he'd been fantasizing about buttfucking a man.

"All right." Andy lubricated his finger and slid it up my butt. I took it easily. "You like that?"

"Oh yeah. It's great." I rolled my hips as he worked his finger in and out of my butthole. "But, I'm ready for you to fuck my ass now."

Andy said, "Okay." I twisted my head and watched him lubricate his big beautiful rigid pole. "Here you go."

I growled like a cat in heat as his flaring cock-head pressed into my rosebud, gradually stretching it open. I thrust my butt back, driving Andy's stiff rod deep into my asshole and sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Man!" Andy sounded surprised. "I never figured . . ."

"You like my ass?" I clamped my anal muscles around his big thick cock. "Your big hard cock feels great inside me."

"Oh yeah. I almost came . . ." He drew back slowly and then pushed back in, just as slowly. "But I think I'm all right now."

"Good. I want a long hard ride." I slipped a finger up my dripping pussy and worked it in and out while swinging my hips in time with his slowly-sliding pole.

"Jesus! Your ass feels SO fuckin' good." Andy bent forward and put his hands on my breasts, kneading them firmly as he increased the speed of his thrusts. I slid a second finger up my pussy.

"Your cock feels good," I gasped. "So good." I hadn't had many guys up my butt. Jimmy, my first, when I wanted to feel him come inside me. Ex-boyfriend Roger, who'd preferred my asshole to my pussy. And Ted, but that had been rape and I didn't want to think about it . . . Andy was definitely the best.

"Fuck my ass!" I commanded. "Good and hard." I curled my fingers to rub the little rough spot near my cunt-mouth while running my thumb over my clit hood.

Andy gripped my waist to hold me steady and fucked me hard and fast, pulling his big hard dick almost out of my tightly clenched butthole and then driving back into my depths, slamming his pelvis into my buttocks.

"Oh fuck!" I cried as his heavy blows shook my body. "Pound my ass . . . With your big hard cock!" Each impact produced a mini-orgasm, building relentlessly towards the big one.

KenJames
KenJames
1,428 Followers
12