Little Sister's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fingered my pussy frantically while Andy slammed my ass. "Jesus!" I moaned. "I'm getting close . . ."

"Me too," Andy growled. "Ready for a big hot load? Right up your ass?"

"Oh God yeah!" The climax hit me like a tidal wave. "Shoot it!" I screamed and thrashed, coming hard as Andy hammered my asshole, shooting another pulse of hot cum with each rough thrust.

Andy stopped with his cock buried deep in my ass. "Damn, that was good!"

"Good for me too, Stud." I'd never been reamed like that. I lay draped over the back of the couch, limp as a boiled noodle and totally satisfied. "The best ever."

Keeping his dick inside me, Andy bent forward, covering and protecting me. I felt so warm and secure. "I used to have wet dreams about you," he whispered. "This feels like another one."

"Well, you're not dreaming." I thought about all the times I'd masturbated while fantasizing about Andy. "Not unless we both are."

"Do girls have wet dreams?" He moved and his cock slipped out of my butt. "Sorry. I wanted to stay inside you."

"Don't worry." My muscles were working again. I turned around, took him in my arms, and kissed him fiercely. "Your dick will be back inside me, soon enough."

"It sure will." Andy picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. We took a long sexy shower, fondling each other's bodies with soapy hands. Then he set me on the counter, dripping wet inside and out, and fucked my pussy. We came hard, howling like alley cats.

Everything got warm and fuzzy. I woke up in the bedroom. We hadn't assembled the bed frame, so the king-sized mattress was lying on the floor. Andy lay on his side, propped up on one elbow and smiling. "Well, sleepyhead. It's good to have you back."

"Good to be back," I answered sleepily. "Was I out long?"

"Long enough for me to get horny." His cock was already hard.

"You're always horny." I giggled. "I like that in a man."

I plastered my body against Andy's, flattening my little tits against his muscular chest and trapping his stiff cock between our bellies. We kissed, hard and dirty with aggressive tongues.

"Yeah," I said. "Girls have sex dreams." My pussy was so fuckin' wet. "And this is like a dream. But better!"

I rolled onto my back and opened my legs. Andy lay between my spread thighs. I gripped his stiff pole and guided it to my pussy mouth. I moaned as he took me with one quick thrust.

He fucked me slowly, propped up on his elbows, kissing me and fondling my breasts while he worked his big hard cock in and out of my hot tight pussy, usually going deep but also adjusting the angle of his thrusts to rub his sliding shaft against my clit.

For a teenage virgin boy, he was One Hell of a Lover! He used his cock better than a lot of men my age. I wondered where he'd learned it. Maybe it was just instinct and natural sensitivity.

Whatever. The heat in my pussy built steadily and radiated through my body. "Fuck me hard!" I gasped, gripping Andy's muscular buttocks and pulling our bodies even more tightly together. "Hammer my snatch!"

Andy gripped the insides of my knees and pushed them up over my shoulders, raising my pelvis. I spread my legs in a wide Vee and he moved his hands to my ankles. He swung my legs in a wide arc as he fucked me pulling almost out and then driving deep into my hungry pussy.

I came hard as he fucked me roughly, screaming and thrashing as I moved from climax to more intense climax and finally exploding with the Big Bang of orgasms as he roared like a rutting bear and fired shot after shot of his hot cum up my convulsing cunt. The universe dissolved . . .

I woke up nestled in Andy's arms. "Wow . . ." No other man had made me come like that. Again, I had trouble believing he'd been a 18-year-old virgin. If he was my age, Chloe would have to fight me for him.

"Yeah," he said. "Wow."

We cuddled without speaking for a long time. Words weren't necessary.

All too soon, it was time to go. I had to get the truck back to the rental place before they closed and Andy's parents were expecting him for supper.

I took Andy home after we'd dropped the truck off. This time, I'd dressed in regular blue jeans and a modest blouse. I went in to visit his parents and stayed for dinner. They were startled by my blond buzz cut, but thought it looked good on me.

It had been a strenuous day. Even after several glasses of iced tea, I was yawning by the end of the meal. I asked if Andy could come over tomorrow to help me unpack and set up the computers and other electronics. That was fine with his Mom and Dad.

Andy walked me out to my car. I said, "You're a good lover, but you've still got a lot to learn." I hugged him and kissed him like a sister, but slipped a little tongue in at the end. "And we'll have time for some more lessons tomorrow."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2021 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12