Little Sisters Ch. 01: Alex Gets Dumped

Story Info
Alex's boyfriend's cheating leads to sibling fun.
2.9k words
4.11
42.3k
62

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties involved in this story are 18 and over at the time of the story. I want to thank Master Baiter for editing and his suggestion for this story to help make it better for you the readers.

*

Alex always tried to be popular but it just didn't happen no matter how hard she tried. Now as for me, her older brother Joe, it just happened. I didn't even try and she was still mostly known as Joe's little sister at school. So when Alex started dating Frank she thought she was finally making progress. Frank was one of the most popular boys at school but had a reputation as a player who has never been with a girl long.

I knew how big a jerk Frank was to girls and tried to tell Alex but she refused to listen. So the day after Frank asked Alex out I warned him about mistreating my little sister. Frank also chose not to listen to so after two weeks of dating Alex and not getting her in bed Frank asked Beth out who he knew would sleep with him. The problem came when Beth excitedly told her best friend about Frank asking her out because her best friend was Alex and Alex hadn't told Beth she was dating Frank already.

So that afternoon I arrived home from school and found Alex crying in her room because of Frank cheating on her. I told her that I would take care of it not to worry that no one could hurt her without consequences. The next day at school I attacked Frank in the locker room. After whipping his ass told him that he had better stay away from me and my family or next time it would be worse. I got caught by our gym teacher and was suspended for 3 days for fighting at school. So I got grounded when I got home cause I refused to tell why I had attacked Frank.

When Alex got home that evening and found out how much trouble I had gotten in for her she thanked me and apologized for my getting grounded. She didn't understand why I was taking the punishment because we never really got along with one another. I explained that she was my little sister and that while we might disagree a lot no one was allowed to be mean to her. She started to cry and said to me.

"Thanks for looking out for me big brother, but I probably deserve to be cheated on. I mean, I couldn't make Frank happy because I wouldn't do anything with him. You know, like... Things guys like girls to do. I've never done any of that before and I was so scared to mess up."

I nodded, a little surprised that she was talking to me about sexual stuff, but I realized it must be tough for a girl if she hadn't had any experience. I was thinking about how scary it might be for her.

"Honestly, I was just going to ignore his cheating on me and sleep with him anyway just to get it over with. Maybe if I do what Frank wants me to then he wouldn't cheat on me and we can continue dating."

She took a step back from me when she saw how angry I had become from her words. Then once I had calmed down enough to speak without yelling at her I told her.

"If you think for one second about taking that piece of garbage Frank back I will kick both of your asses. I know that you can do a whole lot better than some jerk like Frank. You shouldn't have sex until she was ready and then only with someone who will actually care about you not just about getting between your legs.".

"You don't understand I'm not popular or pretty so how do I do better than Frank. No one else even knows who I am except for being your little sister." She told me with tear-filled eyes as she cried.

"Alex you don't know what you are talking about you are a beautiful and attractive young woman. In fact, if you weren't my sister I would have already made a move on you myself. I also know a lot of the guys at school think you are attractive."

With a look of disbelief after a brief laugh, she replies by saying to me.

"You are only telling me that to cheer me up."

"That isn't true I am telling you the truth whether you want to believe me or not."

"You have to say that; you're my brother. Doesn't mean that you actually think that about me."

"Since when have I ever done something just because I am your brother? How can I convince you that I meant what I have said?"

"Nothing that you can say or do will convince me that you meant any of those things!"

"If you are so certain that I can't prove that what I just said is true then let's make a deal; you give me one day to come up with a way to convince you that I meant everything that I said to you today. If I fail then I won't say anything about you dating Frank but if I do, then you can't go out with him again no matter what happens."

"Ok one day, but when you don't figure out a way then I also want you to admit that you were lying to me," she said with a sad little pout.

I spent the entire time from Alex leaving my room until the following day thinking about what it would take to convince her completely. It kept coming to the same thing no matter how I looked at it or thought it out. It had taken me the whole day to come to terms with the facts and make myself willing to follow through with the plan I had come up with. 'Cause let's be honest the only way I had available at the time meant I would have to personally have sex with my little sister Alex.

Now don't get me wrong Alex wasn't bad looking it was just that I couldn't stand her personality or attitude. She had long blonde hair, her since our parents didn't allow her to cut it, with blue eyes and fair skin standing about 5 ft 6 inches 145 lbs sporting a 30C cup chest. So she was attractive but she just got on my nerves every since we were children.

The next day after agreeing to wait Alex came home figuring I would avoid her as long as possible to drag out admitting my failure. So it was a shock when I was waiting for her inside her room. I quickly got up and walked back to my room as I told her "Come follow me to my room so we can talk.".

After we entered my room and Alex sat on my bed I shut and locked the door then proceeded to tell her.

"I know how I can convince you I was being honest with you yesterday. All I am asking for in return is you agree to do what I say and no one can know about anything we do here today."

I could tell from her expression that Alex was worried about what I was planning but wasn't about to admit it.

Finally, she said "Ok I agree to do as you say. So how are you going to prove you actually meant everything you said yesterday?"

"Alex, it didn't take me long to realize what I would have to do to prove my point, but it took a bit to accept it was necessary. Honestly, I'm kind of freaked out, but I'm willing to do it because no matter what you are still my little sister."

I guess she figured I was bluffing or would back down because her next words to me are.

"Why don't you just get on with it I don't have all day to wait on you."

"Just remember I did warn you and tried to stop before things went any further."

I got up from my desk and walked over towards her on my bed. When she looked up at me I saw fear in her eyes as she said with a quiver in her voice.

"OK, I get it; what you are going to do is my fault, not yours."

"It isn't what I am going to do but what we are going to be doing together."

Then I quickly grabbed her and started kissing her passionately catching her off-guard. In fact, she is so shocked by my actions that she doesn't do anything. I proceed at an expedited pace rushing forward, not waiting for her to catch up or realize how far things have gone so as not to give her time to stop me. It isn't until I have already unfastened her pants and pushed them down off her and began sliding her panties behind them that she finally comes around to what is happening and pulls away. As she pulls away she steps back without noticing that by doing so she has stepped out of both her pants & panties leaving them discarded on the floor.

Alex is now standing by my bed naked from the waist down with a completely bewildered and shocked look on her face. Finally finding her voice she quickly ask me.

"What are you doing? What are you thinking? I am your sister! You can't do these types of things with me."

"I am proving that I meant it when I said you are beautiful and that I would make a pass at you if you weren't my sister."

I quickly step back beside her and start passionately kissing her again. As I pull her shirt over her head then begin to unclasp the bra she stops me saying.

"You shouldn't be doing this to me."

"You do remember I tried to quit but you insisted I prove my words true from yesterday afternoon."

"Yes, that is true but then who would think that this is what you had in mind? How could I have known? No one in their right mind would have thought you were planning to fool around with your own sister and maybe even fuck me."

"At this point, I have every intention of fucking you and you have already agreed to allow me to fuck you. So you might as well just relax and enjoy it 'because it is going to happen no matter what."

I remove her bra so that she is standing there completely naked then I begin to play with her breasts while leaning in to kiss her neck. Alex just stands there allowing me to continue in shock at my revelation and unsure what she should do. It is only after I have removed all my clothes that she realizes she is enjoying what I am doing to her.

We continue like this for a while because while I do want to finish and get it over with I know not to push it too fast. Also, I am beginning to actually enjoy myself as well so that I can finally begin to move things along. It isn't until I have cupped Alex's sex and slid a finger between her lips that she finally starts to actively participate. It is at this very moment while our tongues are intertwined passionately exploring each other's mouth that Alex takes a hold of my penis stroking it to complete hardness.

It is now that I know I can do as I want with her so I push her back on the bed. As I make my way between her legs I lick up her inner thighs drawing a gasp from Alex just before going in for the nectar now flowing from her. As I start sucking on her lips I notice she is completely shaven and briefly think to myself that she had actually planned to fuck Frank.

I continue to devour her luscious pussy licking up and down her channel while sucking on her plump lips. I take time to circle her clit and flick it with my tongue and even fucking her with it until she cums hard while holding my head in place. It is only after she has started to calm down from her orgasm that I decide it is time I take her virginity and line myself up with her entrance.

As Alex feels me at her entrance she realizes exactly who she is with at the moment. Pushing on my chest she says to me

"We have already passed the point any brother and sister should and we need to stop now and not go any further."

"We passed the point of no return when you insisted I prove my words. Plus remember that you said you would do whatever I told you so just enjoy yourself now."

I quickly kiss her as I thrust my cock deep inside her taking her virginity as I go. I remain buried inside her not moving allowing her body to adjust to the intrusion and letting her deal with any pain or discomfort. It is only after she opens her eyes that I finally pull back out to once more slowly enter her.

Once Alex stops grimacing I begin a slow pace of pulling out and thrusting back in only to repeat it again and again. Alex's face shows she is starting to like the feeling of her brother's dick buried in her no longer virgin pussy so I start to pick up the pace. It's not long before I am relentlessly fucking her. That was my plan to start with but it has changed along the way. I wanted to fuck her one good time and be done with it all.

The only problem with this plan is that I am enjoying myself way too much for it to be just once. Judging by Alex's reaction she feels the same way so I know I will have to fuck her again. The whole time I am thinking who knew that having your little sister squirming beneath you gasping for air while you are fucking the hell out of her would feel so good.

When I finally feel her pussy begin to milk my cock I am so close to the edge myself I just blow my load right inside her quivering pussy. It is only after dumping every last drop of cum inside her that I finally roll off beside her taking a moment for us to catch our breath.

Once our breathing returns to normal we discuss what just transpired between us.

"OK, so you might have been telling me the truth yesterday when you said you would find me attractive enough to make a pass at me if I wasn't your sister. Since you are willing to set that aside and fuck me even though you're my brother."

"I hadn't actually planned to take things that far but once I got started I didn't want to stop. In fact, I would like to maybe do it with you again sometime soon."

"I think maybe we can do it a few more times if you want. It definitely felt good what you did with your tongue and I liked having your dick inside of me."

As Alex gets up to leave I quickly grabbed her before she had a chance to get dressed.

"Who said we were done yet with this time?" I ask her. "I know I am not finished with you quite yet. Why don't you bend over the bed here for me."

I once more slide my hard cock back into her waiting wet snatch and once more relentlessly fuck her. It is with her bent over biting my pillow to keep from screaming out that I hear her moaning in pleasure. As she tries to breathe I hear her say to me.

"Yes just like that and please don't stop fucking me, big brother."

She is literally begging me, her brother, to fuck her until she cums and I once more release another load of cum right into her. With her now soaking wet & well-used pussy leaking from my second full load of semen, we finally finish. It is only after this second round that she tells me.

"I have been on birth control for some time now since mom wanted to make sure I don't wind up pregnant. So you don't have anything to worry about cumming inside of my pussy. I'd appreciate it if your not always so rough with me while we have sex. I liked being used but I would also like to experience some romantic gentle sex."

"Of course that's not a problem as long I get to fuck you again soon and often."

Alex proceeds to get dressed with a smile on her face before leaving my room to return to hers.

This would only be the first of many more times with Alex. Opening the gateway to others in our family joining us, others without Alex involved, while others where alone and even some without me but all those are several other tales to be told later.