Little Sisters Ch. 06: Father

Story Info
How Alex started fucking our dad.
5.6k words
4.04
5.7k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, it's been so long I have been busy with life. All parties are of legal age that are involved in sexual interactions. This one will be told from two separate viewpoints, mine and Alex's as she told it to me after I confronted her. I will tell you when they switch before starting into the new viewpoint

Joe.

Ok, I guess the first thing you should know is my father had a sexual relationship with Alex but never Bess, and parts of this story I am telling as it was told to me. Like I have said before sex with Alex was nothing more than sex at least for me. I would learn it meant more to her only after finding out about her and our father.

The thing is since it was just sex for me I never tried to mistreat her or take advantage of the situation but I also didn't always pay attention to more than both of us getting off. After our father reappeared in our lives Alex and I moved in with him for a short period to try and get to know him which Bess wanted nothing to do with him. This meant I went from getting laid multiple times a day to about once every 2 or 3 days so I wasn't exactly thrilled with Alex though it wasn't her fault.

Now the house our father lived in at the time was with his new wife (which unless we were talking to her we just called her she), her parents, and one of her brothers so there seemed to always be someone around no matter the time of day or night but we still found time to fuck when we wanted. I will be honest and the first to admit I am the one who messed up and got things started for Alex and our father even though she was a daddy's girl from day one. Things didn't happen in one day but I will go from the beginning to the end but I won't give a timeline of how much time passed from one incident to the other because it is not important for the story.

We had been living with our father for a short time so I was frustrated from not having sex like I had gotten used to since Bess was still with our mom. It was summer so it wasn't unusual for Alex and me to be at the house alone if we didn't have work that day. Somehow this Saturday we both had off so it was around lunch when I ran into Alex coming out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel after taking a shower. Seeing her like this just made me even hornier than I already was so I made a move to try and start things. The thing you need to know is our stepmother was OCD over certain things and one of those was the water bill so she made sure we didn't wastewater.

"Alex, what are you about to do?" I say while pulling her close trying to undo her towel.

"Joe not right now I just got out of the shower and have plans later so I can't afford to get dirty right now but maybe later after I get back," Alex replies, pulling away holding onto the towel.

"Come on nobody is home so no one will know you had a shower already today," I tell her as I once more try to remove her towel.

"Yeah I know but she saw me getting in as she was leaving for work so someone does know," Alex informed me once more pulling away barely keeping a hold of her towel.

"Come on it's been a few days and you are sexy as hell standing there with nothing but a towel covering you. See how hard you have gotten me already." I plead as I place her free hand on my steel rod.

"Joe, I have plans later with my friends and can't take another shower today without upsetting her if she finds out. So you will just either wait or get it from someone else." She says as she turns down the hall.

Before she makes it to her door I once more grab her turning her back towards me saying. "We don't have to make a mess to have fun. Ok, we might be a little sweaty afterward but that you can say is from going to the gym. I promise that I won't make you a mess. I just really want you right now please."

"Alright, Joe but you also can't be rough. I don't want to be sore all day long. Honestly, I am also horny but every time you fuck me we are a complete mess afterward and I can barely walk for a little bit right after we finish. So as long as you promise I guess it will be fine if we do it right now come on in my room big brother." She finally says giving in to my desire. Now, this is where I would mess up with her which would open the door for her to start fucking our father later on.

Things would start well. I took my time. I was gentle and caring and did the things I normally wouldn't do with her and avoided those things that were dominating in nature. I started by kissing her and making out with her as I removed her towel leaving her naked and open to my lust. I would make my way down her body leaving little to no trace of where I touched her as I went. I even made sure as I ate her shaved bare pussy to keep juices from getting everywhere as much as possible.

I got her through her first orgasm. I then let her mount and ride my cock so she could be in control. She did this until she came once more and collapsed on top of me exhausted from the effort but before I had cum or was even close. So I rolled us so I was on top and started to pound her driving towards my release.

"Joe, please you promised and it has been so nice, don't ruin it now." Alex pleads as she comes around and gets enough air to speak.

"Alex quit complaining I got you off twice already let me do what I need to now so I can get off once," I remark as I continue to drive my cock in and out relentlessly.

"Ok, Joe just remember I can't be a total mess cause I am going out with my friends later." She whines giving in to my lust and mistreatment.

Now I know it shouldn't but that pisses me off cause how dare she. I already did what she asked why can't she just let me have a little of what I want as well. Then as I smile realizing how I can not only make it a point that she doesn't control me. As well as keep her from getting in trouble I make my mind up on what I am going to do just as I am getting close. Just as I begin to explode I pull out spraying my semen all over her the first couple of spurts land in her hair and on her face the last couple leaves a trail down her body wiping my spent cock on her pussy putting the finishing touch on making her a mess.

"Joe you asshole. Why did you do that to me knowing what we agreed to before we started? Now I either have to take a chance of getting caught taking another shower or a long shower." She says as her eyes fill with tears.

"Or you can just come to take one with me so if anyone says anything the first one was you and the second was me so we are both covered," I say smirking at the thought of getting a little more from her in the shower.

"I guess that will work but you are still an ass for making the need for this after saying you wouldn't." She says as she gets up grabbing her towel once more.

We both go down to the bathroom together making sure we are alone in the house before entering the shower. We wash each other to take less time but as I am doing her back I make her bend over so I can once more slide my hard cock deep into her. Initially, she tries to pull off of me but I hold her in place as I again fuck her dripping wet snatch. Finally, she relents and lets me keep going until we once more find another release together. After which we finish getting clean and towel off before getting dressed since we both bought clothes with us.

I left first with her behind the curtain just in case someone arrived home while we were in the shower. I make sure the coast is clear before knocking to tell her. "Alex no one is here, come on out and thanks I needed that."

"Well, I didn't. I still can't believe you did that to me after promising that you wouldn't. Do I mean that little you that my feelings don't matter? Is that all you thank I am is just an easy fuck you can have whenever and however you want? That you can do whatever you want doesn't matter what it is." She starts to rant.

"Alex it is just sex between us it doesn't mean anything else. You are still my little sister and I Love You. I am sorry if you don't feel that way. When we are having sex that is all it is a straight-up fucking nothing more or less than that it does not have anything to do with anything else between us. As far as I am concerned as long as we both get off then that's all I am concerned with not how or what it takes but that we both get off. Before or after you are my little sister I love you and will look out for you. But I will do whatever I have to so that you cum and expect you to do or allow me to do whatever so I can also cum when we fuck. Sorry if that makes you feel bad, that's not the point." I fume as I walk away from her leaving her in tears as she realizes we see things differently.

Alex

I can't believe this am I really this stupid or gullible that I allowed this thinking it was more than just sex between us. I know we can never have an actual relationship but does it mean it has to be just a physical thing can't there be a little more to him as well. I thought we were finally getting beyond the point from when we were kids and he only was interested when no one else was around. I don't know what to do from now on or if I want to keep this going under these circumstances and if I do stop things how is Joe going to react?

These thoughts are why my father would find me in his room crying when he got home later that day. I hadn't even gone to meet my friends. I was so upset over this mess with Joe. As soon as he saw me in tears he wanted to know what was wrong and what happened but how do I tell him that I was upset cause I had been having sex with my brother and just found out it meant nothing to him.

"Alex, what's wrong? Why are you crying baby?" says dad.

"Nothing, don't worry about it is just something personal I am dealing with going on in my life" I replied.

"Now sweetie you know you can tell me whatever it is. I want to help but first I need to know what it is or I can't do anything." says dad.

"Dad it is just something I did that I thought was one thing but found out was something else. I am just upset that I was such an idiot and foolish. I mean honestly what did I expect? Guys are just interested in using me, not being in a relationship with someone like me." I say as she starts crying again.

"Now sweetheart guys are going to want to be in a relationship with you and if all they want is to use you it is their loss. You are a beautiful young woman who is sweet and kind. Now dry those tears and come hug me." says dad as he holds his arms out waiting for a hug.

Did my dad just say I am a beautiful woman? What does he mean by that and what does he want from me? Could he want to have sex with me just like Joe is that what is going on here? Did Joe tell him about fucking me and how easy it is to get me to have sex? Could it be something else or am I just so messed up that all I am good for is to fuck? All of this and more goes through my head as I stand there for a minute before realizing my dad is waiting for a hug from me.

Then before I move other thoughts rush through my head. Did he call me beautiful and does he mean it? Maybe he is just saying what any father would say in this situation. Joe wouldn't tell him about us but what if he found out or could he be interested in me that way? If he is interested, is that all he wants is a quick easy lay, or does it mean something else? Am I seriously standing here debating this and if I am, do I want to do something about it?

All of this goes through my head before I rush into his arms and start to kiss him not as a daughter but as a woman needing someone or anyone to show them affection and caring. I don't stop until he forces me back from him with a look of shock on his face. I briefly struggle with him wanting to keep going not caring about anything except that I need to feel like I mean more to him than just a quick fuck. As I realize that he is going to let me continue I break down into a crying mess.

"Alex what are you doing? What is this all about? What are you thinking?" Dad barely gets out without yelling.

I don't respond as I keep crying as I pull away from him to go sit on the couch. How could I be such a fool for thinking he wanted me in that way? Now he is going to be repulsed by me and wonder what kind of pervert his daughter is. I finally did it now the whole world will know how much of a freak I am deep down.

"Alex, talk to me and tell me what is going on with you so I can help. I don't understand what this is all about. I will do whatever I can to help my little girl." dad says.

"I am sorry I thought maybe you wanted me and would treat me like what I wanted is important, not just getting off. I now know that is all I am good for to be used and make others feel good and should be grateful for that much." I cry.

"Now that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard you say, baby. You just caught me off guard and I was shocked since I am your father. This also brings up the point that there is a line we shouldn't cross whether we think the other is attractive or not because it is inappropriate. You are an attractive young woman but you are my daughter so I never looked at you like that.`` Dad replies as he hugs me.

"I understand that and I see what you are saying but I just got lost in my head and need to feel this from anyone right now. Also, I guess I didn't think about us being family as an issue since I and Joe already had sex before now. It is because of how things went the last time between us and what he told me that got this started today." I say not thinking about what I just said or revealed.

"Ok, darling I understand what you ... wait did you just say you and Joe have been having sex and that he is the reason for you being upset?" Dad is shocked as he realizes what he just learned about his kids.

"Oh crap, I didn't mean to say that and Joe is going to be pissed when he finds out. Yes, it started a little bit before we came to stay with you and we have kept it going. The last time was this morning when I asked him not to make too much of a mess since I had a shower already but he did not listen. He did make it possible for me to get cleaned up but why could he not just listen and respect my wishes." I say.

"Alex I am sorry your brother did that to you but why are you two having sex and how did it start? Also darling you need to be sure you aren't doing something just because you are upset but because you want to do them." dad says as he hugs me again.

"Ok I understand and if I am sure I want to do something then what then should I just go for it," I meekly whisper.

"Exactly, don't do anything unless you want and if you want to do something then just go for it," dad replied.

I then pull back just far enough to once more kiss dad passionately, surprising him as a push my tongue into his mouth. I know I need to keep going cause I don't know what he will do if he has a moment to think about what is happening. Soon I unfasten his pants and push them and his underwear down to the floor. So when I break our kiss I will be able to quickly drop to my knees and take his (ok so he is on the small side) hard cock in my mouth.

As he finally realizes it is his little girl's mouth he currently has his cock inside of when he pulls back quickly removing it. Before he can get to far or say anything I lunge forward to once more suck it in my mouth. At this point I don't know if it is because he figures out I need this or has given into the good feelings I am giving him but he starts to fuck my mouth. He starts to hold my head down on him and even removes my shirt during the next few minutes.

I figure it is time to go further so I make my way back up his body to kiss him once more while I remove my pants and panties. Once they hit the floor he pushes me back on the bed and gets between my legs to eat me as I have never been eaten before. All I can do is barely keep myself from screaming out in pure pleasure as he does things to me like I never had done before. Now don't get me wrong Joe does great but you can tell the difference between the two of them experiences.

Just as I start to think I can't take anymore he slides up my body and his cock right inside me fucking me as hard as he can pushing me over the edge into oblivion. He might not be able to go deep inside me due to his side but he knows exactly how to use what he has to get the most out of it. As I am getting close to once more having another orgasm he says "Alex sweetie I am getting close so I need to pull out ok?"

"No daddy it is ok you can cum inside me mom has had me on the Depo shot since I was 15 to lower the chance of unplanned pregnancy," I say clamping my legs behind him so he can't pull out.

So my dad dumps his first but that would definitely not be the last load of cum inside his little girl's pussy. Once he has finished unloading into me he lays beside me and lets me snuggle close pulling a blanket over us. We soon fall asleep naked in one another's arms. This is how we woke a couple of hours later holding onto each other.

"Alex you know we have several things to talk about don't you?" Dad asked as he got up out of the bed.

"Yes, daddy but first I want to say I am glad we did that and hope we can do it again and often'" I say as I stretch out uncovering my breast.

"Well I think we first need to have this discussion then we can talk about what we do from here," he says.

"Alright what do you want to talk about first?" I ask before sitting up hoping this wasn't all a mistake.

"I guess you need to tell me how things got started between your brother and you as well as how long it has been going on," he tells me. So I sit down and explain how things got started ( Little Sisters 1) and how long they have been going on as well as why we kept doing it all this time. As I finish he looks at me and asks "Ok I understand so now what exactly do you think is going to happen between us if we do this again or make it a regular thing?"

"I am not sure I just know I enjoyed it and want to do it again," I reply.

"What about you and Joe what do you want to do about that or do you also want to keep doing him as well cause you have to realize we can't be in a relationship!" Dad says to me.

"Honestly I am done with him because he doesn't show me any respect or listen to me so no I don't want him to touch me again. This has nothing to do with him so long as he doesn't want to treat me right I can do without him. Daddy I know we can't be more than this but can't we keep doing this having fun and enjoying each other as well as respecting one another." I reply to him.

"Ok, do you want me to say something to your brother or how do you think we should handle him? Also, what do you think he will do if he finds out about us if you cut him off?" he asks me.

"I will tell him I think it would be better if I did it that way he has no reason to suspect you are involved in any way. I don't know but what can he do it is not like we haven't also had sex together so what can he say." I tell dad figuring that would handle it.

"Now sweetie I understand what you are saying and while I might be willing to keep doing things with you we have to be careful cause it might hurt me but it would be disastrous for you. Also while it may be a little bad for him to start he would recover easier than us. I mean yes he is your brother and that is bad but I am your father and should know better so that is one thing. Then as far as you are concerned you didn't only have sex with him but also with me to so that is what people will look at and judge you harder than either of us." Dad explains as he begins playing with my nipples.

"So what are you saying and what do you think we should do daddy?" Barely being able to ask as I begin to feel wet down below.

"Well, that depends on whether you want us to keep fucking or if you are willing to never do it again," Dad replies as his hand slides down between my legs.

12