Little Sisters Ch. 06: Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how do we keep doing this cause I don't want to stop anytime soon" I whisper as his finger rubs my clit.

"Well first and foremost you need to make sure you can deal with me fucking others as well as you! Then I think you need to keep fucking Joe so he has no reason to look into who you spend time with instead of him. Also, we have to make sure we never take any risk of getting caught by your stepmother or her family. I know her brothers would probably be willing to stay quiet but only if you fucked them as well and as for the rest well you can imagine." Dad explains to me climbing back between my legs inserting his hard cock once more.

" That's all good but why do I need to keep letting Joe do me if he isn't going to listen to me or respect my request?" I ask as I give into my pleasure.

All conversation ends as we get into the feeling of our bodies once more fucking until he dumps another hot load inside my cum hungry pussy. We lay there for several minutes after finishing our second round of sex catching our breaths thinking about everything that has been said and done. Does he want me to keep spreading my legs for Joe or is he just testing me to see if I will let others fuck me if I find someone else I want to fuck.

"Dad do you think I should keep doing things with Joe? Why can't I just cut him off he has a girlfriend?" I ask.

"Sweetie I understand but the problem other than you and me fucking tell me something that has changed that you can tell him as a reason for not doing him cause we both know he will ask. If he does not like the answer you give him he will start looking for the reason so it will make it more likely he will catch us. You have let him do you like this for this entire time so that he did it this time won't be good enough. Also, the fact that you and he have had sex won't be as big a deterrent, as you might think cause if he outs us first it will seem as we are just trying to make him look bad or shift the blame." Dad explains to me.

So this is how things got started between me and my father which we haven't done anything in years not because we decided to stop as much as we haven't had a chancellor been around each other. This is why I would also continue to fuck Joe after beginning to have sex with our father though that would change twice later. I will let Koe explain the first change since it came from him finding out about our father fucking me.

Joe

Now I don't know why Alex refers to it as me finding out about them since what it was was me checking them in the act. Now, this probably wouldn't have happened if Bess hadn't come for a month-long visit. Alex was still letting me fuck her regularly so I hadn't noticed a difference or was looking for anything. Plus with Bess around I was more interested in spending time with her like normal and I think I was the real reason for Bess's visit while our mom was moving closer.

So toward the end of Bess's visit, I think my attention being on Bess or the fact I was less interested in Alex made her and our father get overconfident or less concerned with me catching them. The fact is me catching them was pure coincidence and not a matter of any risky behavior on their part. That day started with me planning to spend the day with my girlfriend, Bess was supposed to be with a group of her friends, and dad and Alex had to work. So when they got home after their shift they figured they had the house to themselves since everyone else was out of town.

Now my plans changed quickly when I ran into Bess and her friends cause my girlfriend got jealous due to one of Bess's friends flirting with me. This started a fight that ended with us breaking up when I told her she was being stupid for no reason. Which honestly she wasn't seeing as this was one of the friends I had fucked on several occasions but still it wasn't like I could tell her any of this. Having seen the whole fight Bess told her friends she was going to make sure I was ok and spend some time with me alone.

We would go back to the house which of course was empty so we spent the day fucking each other repeatedly. They didn't realize we were home since none of us had a vehicle and they hadn't seen us or heard anything when they came in since they didn't pass my room on the way in or it probably would have been Bess and me who got caught. It was during one of our breaks when I went to the bathroom I would hear noises from dad's room not realizing the time I didn't think anyone else was home so I made my way to his door and quietly opened it.

That's when I saw him fucking Alex from behind as she was saying "Yes daddy that's what I have been wanting all day and wish I could get more often."

He replied "I know baby I love the way your pussy feels wrapped around daddy's cock. Also, the way you look with my cum dripping out of you afterward."

At this point, I quickly take out my phone and tape them for later when I confront them but at the time I had a pussy waiting for my cock so I left them to do what I would soon be doing myself. I didn't say anything to Bess or even Alex the next few days I waited until the day after Bess left. The day after she left I would let them know I knew about them. Now the thing everyone should know is I never had any intention of saying anything to anyone else about them fucking why should I like I said it was just sex for me plus I already knew. I just figured it would be easier to have all the cards on the table from then on.

"Hey, Alex can we talk?" I call out to her.

"What do you want Joe?" Alex nervously replies.

"Come in here I think we should talk in private," I say to her.

"I don't feel like it right now Joe can we do it later." She says putting di it in air quotes.

I realize what she thinks I am wanting before saying "No seriously I need to talk to you right now nothing else right now." As soon as she shuts my door I ask her "So how long have you been screwing dad also?"

Realizing I know about the two of them but still wanting to keep it hidden she nervously asks "What are you talking about nothing is going on between me and dad."

"Then what do you call this or how do you explain it?" I ask her as I show her the video. Now even though it is grainy and all you remember the old cell phone camera videos you can tell who is in it and what is happening.

"How where did you get this?" She says as she starts crying. "No one especially you are supposed to know about us," Alex says.

"Listen we can wait and talk about this when dad gets home if you want I just wanted to let you know I knew ok," I assure her before leaving.

Now I don't think that conversation is needed plus the part has gotten longer than I meant for it to be so I will just give you the important highlights. So later the three of us would sit down and talk about me and Alex as well as her and dad and what would go on from then on. I would insure them both that I had no intention of saying a word to anyone else about them no matter what happened. Let's be honest 1 I didn't care with mom living close at the time meant I had Bess and 2 Who was I to say anything about them I was fucking multiple family members by that time as well. Though Alex did agree to keep having sex with me regularly as long as I agreed to be more considerate of her feelings. I think this was their way of making sure they had something on me as well just in case.

12