All Comments on 'Little Sparrow'

by YodaandLumiere

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JynnyJynnyabout 3 years ago

Absolutely captivating story-line.....could NOT stop reading however, I was a bit confused (perhaps because I was so caught up into the characters), that near the closure I became confused as to how (too me), it had ended a bit abruptly.....regardless, it was captivating and kept me entranced throughout.....

thank you for a wonderful tale.

Microskirt69Microskirt69about 3 years ago

Awesome Story! Captivating and erotic throughout. A thrill to see love and respect between the two lovers.

Thank you !

lorenqtlorenqtabout 3 years ago

I totally loved this story. I really love how they both got to have a happily ever after, together. :-*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story deserves a way higher score, it is a crime really. I hope you keep writing stories like this one in the Trans section. The worldbuilding and plot were great, the characters felt real and the sex was superb. I will echo some others that maybe it was a bit abrupt in ending. Sure wish we got at least one more detailed sex scene. Still the one we got was great, and I can get wanting to wrap up the story and not have it turn into an epic. Easily one of the best stories I read on this place in a while.

I hope to read more from you here soon, I might even try your gay stories though I can only get into those if the bottom is super fem.

44special44specialover 2 years ago

That is one amazingly erotic story!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

A totally awesome story. Thank You for letting me read a great love story. I give it 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous