Little Tart's Tickle Torture Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Danny drove her crazy. He moved the bottle all around inside her, pushing the neck in a tiny bit, then rotating the bottle around in a circle, then using short, quick, in and out movements. Ronda was dripping, gasping. He continued to slowly insert the bottle's neck into her, inch by slow, torturous inch. He could even feel Ronda using her vaginal muscles to try to suck the bottle in more quickly, but he immediately thwarted her attempts to do so. He loved making her nuts like this. And he wanted to remain in control.

Finally, he had the neck all the way up inside her. She was bucking her hips, starting a gyrating rhythm. Danny felt it was time to finally let his lady climax. One hand held the bottle firmly, matching her rhythm as it slipped the long neck deeply inside her, then back out, then in and out again...over and over. Ronda's vaginal muscles finally got their way, sucking the bottle deep inside, then letting it slide partially out again. In short, either the bottle was humping Ronda, or Ronda was humping the bottle.

Danny's other hand indulged itself with her breasts and behind, either equally pleasant to fondle. He kissed her panting mouth passionately and told her over and over again how she was the sexiest woman he ever knew, and how he'd do anything to please her, to make her come. As her breathing became more and more rapid, Danny beseeched her to come. Keeping the bottle moving inside her, he lowered his other hand to stroke and squeeze her clit, all the while telling her how much he wanted her to come.

Finally, all the deliciously decadent sensations Ronda had experienced this day caught up with her. All the intense tickling, the ice cube torture, the bondage and sight depravation, and now this...this incredible wine bottle fuck!...all of it came crashing down directly between her legs. With a shudder and a loud moan, bordering on a scream, Ronda's juices flowed.

She came hotly around Danny's clit-pinching fingers and the burrowing wine bottle. She moaned and rocked, stretching her binding ropes to their limits She would have screamed even more had Danny's mouth not been suffocating her with hungry kisses. Throughout her intense orgasm, Danny kept the bottle and his fingers active, though it was difficult to keep up with Ronda's hopping and bucking.

This was one of the strongest orgasms Danny had ever seen Ronda have, and he was beside himself with the deep, warm feelings that gave him...knowing he had done this for her. He continued to thrust his tongue into her mouth, nearly having to pull it out at one point, because in her passion she nearly bit it. But his hands milked her climax for all it was worth, refusing to stop what they were doing until she was completely spent. And thanks to the various erotic stimuli she had experienced, that orgasm was not only long...but multiple. Every time Danny thought her bucking was beginning to subside, it began anew, and he was astounded by it.

When Ronda's climax finally did ebb, both of them were exhausted. Ronda slumped against the tree, not even feeling the rough bark against her back and shoulders. Her heart was still racing and her pulse pounded in her ears. Her chest still heaved and she breathed short, shallow breaths...but she grinned from ear to ear.

Danny sat down on the ground, and for the first time got a total view of her. She was incredible in her nakedness, her face flushed with her satisfaction. Already mostly erect, Danny watched her sigh and moan against the tree, still tied and blindfolded. Arms and legs still bound, she nonetheless squirmed and squealed her pleasure, stretching and sighing as if she'd just finished a long and restful sleep. Her nest and inner thighs dripped, some of it sweat, but mostly not. And Danny's eyes feasted on her.

The erection in his shorts grew with every part of her he admired. Still holding the wine bottle, he looked at it...almost jealous of it...of its good fortune at having been inside Ronda. And the mere thought made his loins stir still more. His shorts became confining, and he took to rubbing himself as he looked up at his lovely little tart.

Unable to resist, he lifted the wine bottle to his lips, running his own lips along the lip of the bottle. He tasted Ronda on it, and his desire grew. He shoved his balled fist into his groin, trying to quell the fire burning there, but found that to be a nearly impossible task. He wanted Ronda so badly, but he knew her pussy was probably sensitive right now....at least her clit if nothing else, and he didn't want to try to ravage her just yet. He wanted to be a considerate lover...but it was so, so difficult. Seeing her naked and vulnerable like that, he wanted to rip off his clothes and shove his swollen cock deep inside her, and ride her right there against that tree until he couldn't move anymore. Fighting that urge took every ounce of control he had.

To try to take his mind off things, and let Ronda cool down (and hopefully renew her strength for more fun to come, this time involving a long, hard object with flesh on it), Danny decided to take off his sneakers, socks and shirt in preparation for any further sex play. He decided against removing his shorts and briefs because that would only fuel his own fire. He watched Ronda slowly recover her senses as he disrobed.

Ronda cocked her head to one side, listening. Even without seeing, the familiar sounds alone told her what was happening. She licked her lips. Her body interrupted its recovery process, and hormones began to surge anew. Blood rushed to her nipples and to the tender flesh between her legs. Nipples again became taut. Her sex once more slickened.

"Mmmm...." she said huskily, "would that sound be my incredible hunk of a lover removing his clothes?"

Danny smiled and said, "Don't worry, hon...I'll let you relax a bit before taking my turn. Want me to untie you for a bit?"

"Untie me? Why? And who says I want to relax? You know I love being fucked while I'm tied up. So, why don't you bring that big, sexy dick of yours over here and fill me up with it?"

Danny's interest was piqued, but he was still hesitant, thinking Ronda was just being sweet, thinking of him instead of herself. She quickly eased his mind on that account.

"Ooooh..." she purred, wiggling as seductively as she could under the circumstances, "don't you want some of this, Danny, or is a wine bottle all I get to have in there today?" She thrust her hips forward, bending slightly at the knees to spread her legs as far as she could. The ropes stretched and scraped against the tree trunk. She looked at once awkward and seductive, and the latter had much more effect on Danny than the former.

With a smile he said, "You really ARE a little tart, aren't you, Ron?"

"Guilty as charged," she replied, licking her lips and still seductively thrusting her hips at him.

Danny couldn't take the pressure anymore. Hell, he thought, if she wanted to be fucked who was he to deny her? He removed his shorts and briefs in a flash, being careful when removing both because he was thoroughly engorged and didn't want to risk any physical damage. At this point in the proceedings, that would be tragic indeed.

Naked, his throbbing member standing straight out before him, Danny strode purposefully to Ronda. His arms circled her waist and he pressed himself against her. His erect muscle slipped directly between her legs, the top of the shaft gliding along her slit as the head passed between her thighs and pulsed up and down against the bottoms of her cheeks. Ronda sighed as soon as she felt the rigid flesh slip between her legs.

Danny started kissing her deeply, his tongue exploring the hot cavern of her mouth. She returned the favor, their hot tongues dancing together. His hands freely explored her body, fondling, squeezing, probing ever curve, every nook, every cranny. They sighed into each others mouths.

Each of Danny's hands clamped on a soft buttock as he entered her. He pulled his penis back far enough to slip it between her pouting lips and then thrust it deep inside her. She was so moistened by lust that he had no difficulty whatsoever slipping right in. His passion had been building for quite some time, and his frustrated cock now needed to be surrounded by the hot, sucking walls of Ronda's burning cavern. Once inside her, Danny couldn't hold back his deep, throaty moan.

"Oh, God, yes.....fuck your little tart," Ronda cried, thrusting her hips to meet his. "Give me all you've got, Danny. Give it to me now!"

It was as if Ronda had never even had an orgasm...that's how eager and horny she was. And that eagerness fueled Danny's desires. He slammed into her over and over, grunting between lip-mashing kisses. His hands roughly kneaded her breasts and bottom as he thrust into her harder and faster. Ronda, arms tied above her head, legs bound wide apart at the base of the tree, and eyes blindfolded, squirmed and thrust against him, trying to match his desperate rhythm as best she could.

Danny felt his orgasm welling up inside him, his testicles clenching like fists between his thighs. Ronda could tell from his speed and rhythm that he was nearing orgasm, and she did her best to help him along. Using her strong vaginal muscles, she squeezed and stroked his invading muscle, driving him ever nearer to explosion.

Being fucked while blindfolded and tied to a tree was an incredible turn on for Ronda, and she felt herself barreling headlong toward another climax. Danny always felt so good inside her, and even moreso now. This whole day had been just so incredible, that Ronda felt she could go on having orgasms all day. Danny kissing, groping and humping her in this vulnerable position had her mind reeling, slowly melting into mush. God, he felt so good inside her.

It wasn't long before Danny's pent up lust boiled over. Gritting his teeth and screaming out to Ronda that his little tart was the absolute best...he came. Pounding his groin against hers, his semen rushed into her. His thrusting hips slapped against her in ever quickening rhythm as he emptied himself into her. Inside Ronda, it felt so wonderful...so hot...spurting against her inner walls, filling her.

Mashing her mouth against his, biting his lip to keep his mouth on hers, Ronda had yet another orgasm. She panted loudly, still gripping his lower lip between her clenched teeth. Licking and sucking each others mouths, the two came together in hot spurts and gushes, the very feeling of it enhancing and prolonging their orgasms. They writhed together as if they were fused into a single being, their sweat covered bodies slapping and slurping together with each lustful thrust.

Because she'd already had several orgasms, Ronda's climax was first to end. Danny's bottled up lust continued to burst from him for several long minutes, then slowly ebbed to spastic thrusts and dribbling spurts. He slumped against the bound Ronda, sweat fusing them together yet again.

With his arms around her, his head on her shoulder, Danny finally stopped thrusting. With some effort, he lifted his head and looked at Ronda's face. She was flushed again, and smiling at him with happy, twinkling eyes. From the way his face felt, Danny could only assume he had a goofy looking smile of his own plastered on it. If it was goofy looking, Ronda gave no indication of it. She just smiled at him.

They stood there a bit, smiling and kissing, Danny hugging her and caressing her lightly, stroking her moist skin. Their kisses were gentle, adoring. Danny stroked and kissed her face. Eventually, he stopped his gentle, loving kisses, realizing that Ronda HAD to be getting uncomfortable by now.

As he untied first her ankles and then her hands, Ronda's sigh of relief was audible. Her squirming and struggling had resulted in her wrists and ankles being irritated by the rope, and for that alone she was grateful to have the ropes removed. Before removing her blindfold, Danny kissed her once more on the mouth, long and hard. Then he gently removed it, giving Ronda back her sense of sight. She squinted, her eyes adjusting to the return of the sunlight, even if it was somewhat less intense in this shady little haven.

Danny again lifted Ronda and carried her...this time back to the blanket, where he gently lowered her down onto her back. She stretched out languorously, sighing and smiling. She felt so wonderful, so relaxed and satisfied. Danny sat beside her, smiling and gently stroking her hair.

"Danny, you are the perfect lover," she said, "Only you know how to please me in so many ways."

He smiled, thrilled to hear that. He replied, "Ron, believe me, I feel the same way. You can make me feel good just by smiling at me. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to make you happy."

She reached up and stroked his face, running her index finger lightly along his cheek from eye to chin. She took both his hands in hers and pulled him down to her. He laid down next to her and they kissed...long, deep, sensual kisses....filled with love, not lust. Since they were no longer engaged in strenuous physical activity, their naked bodies cooled, the sweat evaporating. The steady breeze caressed them and made them cool and comfortable as they touched and kissed each other.

They lay there naked and loving, for nearly an hour, napping together for most of that time, spooned together in sleep. When they awoke, they again engaged in lovemaking, this time tender and romantic, slowly exploring each other in the time honored methods of foreplay and sexual pleasuring....loving each other with deep conviction and commitment. And after much time pleasing each other, they again napped together in a loving embrace...this time sleeping for a much longer time.

When they awoke this second time, the sun was just above the distant trees and mountains, red and huge. The bright reds and pinks in the sky reflected beautifully on the still serene lake. There were more crickets chirping now than birds, and the air was a bit cooler, but still quite comfortable on their naked bodies. Dusk wasn't far off. They had spent an incredible day together, hours of enjoying each other's company, and of sexual exploration and intimacy. They felt closer now than ever before, and both looked forward to that trend continuing. They loved each other...plain and simple.

"Today was amazing, Danny," Ronda sighed as they sat side by side, leaning against each other, and watched the sun slowly sinking behind the darkening mountains.

"Any day with you is amazing, Ronda," he replied, kissing the top of her head.

"This has just become my favorite place on this planet, Danny. I'm very fond of that tree, you know."

"So am I," he laughed, kissing her again. After a pause he added, "So, you think maybe we should come back here again?"

"Oh...yes...definitely. I'd be disappointed if we didn't," she replied enthusiastically. Grinning fondly, she added, "And I'm sure our little coconspirator tree over there would be, too." Danny chuckled lightly and nodded his agreement.

"Great," he said, "then that's settled. This will officially be our own secret little place." Ronda's agreement was in the form of a happy sigh.

Reluctantly, they got up together to get dressed, rushing to beat the lowering sun. For all his planning and forethought, Danny had neglected to bring a flashlight, never dreaming they'd be here this long. Soon it would be too dark to find their way back to their car, so they had to hurry.

Once dressed, they stole one last, reminiscing look at Paradise, and then gave a humorous wave to their wide trunked, cooperative friend.

"We really should name him," Ronda quipped, "After all, we couldn't have done it without him."

Danny laughed. "How about naming him 'Chardonnay'?"

Ronda smacked his shoulder, but then secretly considered the idea, giggling to herself.

"Ouch!" Danny faked, adding, "Well, okay...we'll work on it. Maybe we'll have a name ready for next time."

They held hands and walked closely together all the way back to their car. The ride home was mostly silent, both of them exhausted...drained, but happy to the core. And in their minds, both of them were already making plans to come back here soon....very soon....and thinking of what toys they might bring with them next time.

End

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers