Little Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki looked at Sonya with amazement, then she leaned forward slightly and said with a calm voice, "It didn't have a name Sonya, it was homemade, the reason the guy never ejaculated is because guys don't do that until they reach puberty, good God Sonya, sometimes I wonder about you," said Nikki softly as she gazed at her sister's face hoping she got through.

"What ever, OH, I know, maybe it was mom and dad when they were young," offered Sonya then she blinked her eyes and made a jerking motion with her hand next to her cheek while pumping her tongue against the inside of her opposite cheek.

"Sonya! Stop it, that's gross, that wasn't mom and dad, the boy looked nothing like dad, and the girl ... Jesus, how did we get into a conversation about kiddy porn?" Said Nikki as she turned toward the door and pinched her robe tight.

"I don't know ... you started it," claimed Sonya as she looked at Nikki's frazzled hair. "I don't know what else to say Nikki, there's nothing to be concerned about, except your worrying," added Sonya.

Nikki looked at Sonya with a confused gaze and wanted to have the last word, but she realized it was futile to argue with her sister at that point. Instead she said, "David did say he didn't want Heaven to end," offered Nikki attempting to get back to her issue.

There was silence in the small room as Sonya recalled the guy twice her age. He was so sweet and tender to her it made her crazy for him. She recalled how he did everything so slow she finally had to jump on him to get relief and it turned out to be an unbelievable fuck even though it hurt like nothing she had ever felt before. Sonya recalled how she thought she was in Heaven the second time because she had her first full body orgasm with the guy, then she suddenly recalled, the guy never ejaculated, instead he always gently held her until she fell asleep in his arms.

"I got it!" said Sonya suddenly. "He's a romantic ... my guess is you've got yourself a real, honest to God lover on your hands, not a two second fucker like Tony," offered Sonya as she nodded her head.

Who's Tony? ... Never mind, I really don't want or care to know." Nikki said as she looked at the wall with visions of David's womanizing coworker snapping off in her mind like flash cards.

"Fine, I won't tell you," said Sonya as she looked at the wall.

"Fine," said Nikki as she faked a glare.

"Fine," said Sonya, "but you shouldn't worry so much," added Sonya as a peace offering.

"I guess I do, who knows ... anyway, he's probably awake by now I'd better go to him, huh," said Nikki suddenly.

"Give me a big sister hug," said Sonya softly.

Sonya and Nikki embraced and held each other tight for a few moments. Then Sonya whispered, "Remember ... thou art anal."

"Yeah, yeah ... sure ... I art anal," said Nikki as she released her sister.

Sonya reached for the doorknob and opened the door offering Nikki first exit with a shushing sound. When Nikki stepped through the doorway she turned toward the breakfast table and saw Michael's broad tanned muscular back. She stopped and Sonya nearly bumped into her.

"Better get him out of here before you do something to embarrass us both," whispered Nikki jokingly.

"I intend to ... now get in there and finish off that poor guy," whispered Sonya as she tapped Nikki on her bubble butt.

Nikki stepped aside and let Sonya pass. She watched Sonya gently pat Michael on his naked back then bend over and whisper in his ear. Michael looked back toward Nikki and winked then stood and followed Sonya as she grabbed her purse and marched toward the door with her guy in tow. Nikki stepped briskly to catch up to the couple and when she did, Sonya grabbed the doorknob and flung the door open. Nikki stepped forward and grabbed the door then stood as she watched the couple walk toward the car.

"Your meatball sauce is perfect," said Sonya as she stopped and opened her car door.

"Thanks ... wear a wrap and be careful," shouted Nikki as she watched Sonya open the car door.

Sonya paused, looked at Nikki, grinned then yelled. "You too ... lots of lube!" shouted Sonya.

"Lot's of love to you too!" shouted Nikki as she giggled and felt her soul begin to return into her life.

After Nikki shut and locked the door she grinned a little at the encounter she just had with her little sister. She began recalling how Sonya had blossomed over the years from a skinny little twig to a very curvy woman with a healthy appetite for guys. She thanked God for allowing her to be patient enough to put up with Sonya then she realized, David might still be sleeping on the floor in her bedroom.

When Nikki turned the corner and looked at the closed bedroom door, she paused and thought; 'I can do this, what the hell, I've done nearly everything I wanted to do, except this, maybe he'll like it, who knows, but what if he refuses ... shit, I've become Sonya.'

Nikki slowly turned the doorknob and pushed gently on the door as if she were sneaking into her own room. Suddenly she paused and turned toward the living area. She looked at her rocking chair and saw David's neatly folded clothes. Suddenly she realized there was no way they made it to the chair by themselves. She thought David must have gotten up sometime in the night and folded his clothes. She smiled a little thinking how sweet it was of David to do so then something told her to investigate the pile of clothing.

Nikki had never been the type of person to sneak around but something was eating at her. She stepped toward David's clothes slowly and when she was standing over them she turned her head toward her bedroom door. Her heart began to beat hard in her chest as she tuned her head to scan the neatly folded clothes.

After studying the black slacks, purple shirt, black socks and David's silly paisley boxers, something caught her eyes. There was a curious lump in one of the pockets of his slacks. She thought it might be his car keys but it was tubular and couldn't be keys. Nikki racked her brain trying to figure out what it was and why she never saw it there when David was clothed, but when she started to reach for the slacks, she suddenly retracted her hand. 'Come on Nikki it's not that important, go have some fun.' She thought to herself.

Nikki returned to her bedroom and quietly entered the room. When she saw David's body on the floor she grinned a little. He was on his side in the fetal position and he looked peaceful and content. Nikki gently closed the door until the latch clicked then she steeped toward David and slowly lowered to a kneeing position right at his posterior. Then she rocked back on her heels and placed her hands on her knees.

Nikki giggled inside and reached out with her left hand as she clutched her robe in front with her right hand. She gently pinched the blanket between her fingers and slowly lifted the cloth to expose David's naked buttock. She took time to study the curves and the detail of his skin like she was an examining physician. Suddenly she felt a heat fill her and she leaned forward and gently kissed David's naked white buttock. Then she let her robe loose and reached out with her right hand and gently began to smooth the cool skin of David's firm buttocks.

As the heat in her body grew hotter her heart started beating faster, She couldn't help running her finger in the crack of his buttocks until her fingertip rested on David's scrotum. Nikki felt the urge to test herself and she began to gently press her thumb on the tiny brown area as she fondled David's scrotum. The feeling of being naughty became her power as she thought about inserting her thumb into David's rectum. Suddenly she thought, she could hurt the man she was about to talk into doing something he may not be interested in doing so she pulled her thumb away from his rectum.

After consuming the softness of David's scrotum Nikki retracted her hand and slowly lowered the blanket leaving David's naked posterior exposed. Then she repositioned her body behind David's body and wiggled close to him. She opened her robe then gently placed her right arm over his torso then pushed her hips against his cool buttocks. As she felt David breathe she rested her head on the pillow and fell asleep holding the man who had opened up her life, just a few weeks before.

Sometime later, David opened his eyes and realized Nikki was sleeping behind him. He carefully rolled over so as not to awaken her. He studied her cute face and long flowing hair for a few moments then lifted her robe to gaze at her naked body. David looked first at her tiny breasts and fat dark nipples. Then his eyes scanned down the curve of her torso until they traced the gentle line of her waist then shot up her hip. David thought to himself; 'Forgive me father for I must sin, I must fuck this girl up the ass.'

David's penis started to react to the erotic vision before him and in a few seconds his penis had swollen to a full erection. He wanted to uncover Nikki, roll her over on her stomach and finish what they had started hours ago. Suddenly Nikki's eyes blinked opened and she smiled.

"Good morning," she said with a soft sweet voice.

"You mean, good afternoon," David whispered as he gazed into Nikki's big brown eyes.

"Does it matter?" asked Nikki as she gently traced David's unshaven face with her fingertips.

"No," David whispered as he consumed the gentle feel of her cool fingers on his unshaven cheek.

"Hungry?" asked Nikki softly as she studied David's chiseled chin line.

David slowly rolled on his side and looked directly into Nikki's eyes. "Kiss me you naughty little girl." He whispered as he placed his hand on the cool skin of Nikki's hip.

Nikki felt a renewed energy when she heard the words, kiss me, and she rolled onto David's body, "Roll over on your back," whispered Nikki, "I wanna try something," she added.

David scooted his body until he was on his back with Nikki straddling him. She pulled her hair to one side then opened her robe to expose her body then she lowered her head and began passionately kissing David's lips. David returned the passion and placed his hands on the sides of Nikki's face. Their mouths opened and they began breathing air into one another's lungs. In a few moments they were so dizzy they lost control of their senses.

Nikki released her lip lock and raised her head, then gazed into David's glistening blue eyes. Suddenly she grinned, wiggled her butt and whispered something she thought David had never heard before.

"I want to try anal with you," said Nikki softly yet confidently as her eyes danced back and forth at David's eyes.

David couldn't believe what he was hearing and he had to ask Nikki to repeat herself. "What did you say?" asked David as he searched deep into Nikki's eyes hoping she knew what she was asking.

Nikki's insistence level grew even stronger and she was determined to get her message across to her lover. "I want your penis in my rectum," she said with complete clarity and sincerity.

"Nikki, are you sure?" he asked as he watched Nikki's facial expression change to the look of a porn star in heat.

Nikki nodded her head slowly then whispered, "let's take a shower first, then we'll do something we'll never forget," she added.

David took a deep breath then exhaled the entire content of his lungs through pursed lips, "Well ... ok, if that's what you want, I'm good with it," said David as he jumped for joy in his mind.

Nikki lowered her head and started kissing David with tiny pecks, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," she said between each kiss as the ridge of her back tingled.

Suddenly Nikki jumped up with her feet on either side of David's body. David looked up at the woman and though how giant she suddenly appeared. Then Nikki spun away from David's body like a ballerina, dropped her bathrobe to the floor and said, "You have to admit ... this is exciting."

David struggled to sit up as he responded, "It's exciting alright, it's very exciting," then he shook his head as if to clear his mind of marbles while thinking; 'This little woman really has no fucking clue how badly I want my dick in her ass hole.'

"Come on, I wanna be real naughty with you," said Nikki as she offered her hand down to David.

The couple walked to the bathroom with Nikki pulling David along. Once in the small room, Nikki reached into the shower and turned the hot and cold handles to predetermined positions as if she knew where they were needed to be. The water instantly began to flow from the shower wand and the room filled with the sound of splashing water. Then she tested the water and readjusted the valves until she was satisfied with the temperature.

Nikki stepped into the stall and waited for David to enter. When they were both in the cubical, Nikki made sure the glass door was fully closed then she reached for a bar of soap on the hanging rack.

"I'm going to wash you first," said Nikki as she lathered her hand with the soap, "turn your happy ass around," she commanded.

Without questioning Nikki's intentions, David obediently turned his back to Nikki. "Put your hands on the wall, and bend over a little," commanded Nikki as she studied David's naked white ass.

David positioned himself the way he thought Nikki wanted him then he waited. "Almost there, spread your legs for me," commanded Nikki as she looked at the backside of David's huge scrotum.

After David spread his legs he looked down at his fully erect penis. He began to realize Nikki was stimulating his erotic side in a way no woman had ever done. Suddenly he felt Nikki's cool soapy hands smooth his buttocks, then his inner thighs, then his calves and finally his ankles and feet. Then he felt warm water splashing his lower body, then his buttocks and finally his rectum and scrotum. When the water was no longer splashing his body, Nikki said, "ok, those parts are done, now turn around for me."

When David was completely turned around, Nikki looked down at his huge pink erection, took a deep breath, then exhaled and said softly, "Yes Matilda ... mud pies is definitely over now."

Then Nikki began rubbing the soap on David's chest, then his abdomen, then hips. She paused for a moment, shrugged her shoulders then began rubbing the soap on David's stiff erection. David felt like he was being fondled by a pornographic actress and he liked it.

After Nikki had soaped up David's penis, she gently held his scrotum in her hands and massaged the soap on the soft wrinkly skin while slowly stroking the shaft. When she was done fondling David's genitals, she grabbed the shower wand and hosed David down like a circus animal.

"Perfect, now it's your turn," commanded Nikki as she offered the soap to David.

"I was wondering if I would even get a turn," said David as he plucked the soap from Nikki's hand.

Without speaking, Nikki and David exchanged positions and Nikki assumed the spread eagle position with her hands high above her. David's erection was throbbing and seeing Nikki gorgeous naked ass glistening in the shower nearly forced him to fuck her right then. Instead, he continued with Nikki's wishes and began soaping up her beautiful naked little body.

As his hands smoothed her cool skin, David began fantasying about what was going to happen in the bedroom after their shower. Suddenly he had the urge to wipe Nikki's rectum with the soap. He stepped slightly to her side, placed one hand on her lower back and rested his other hand directly over the crack of her buttocks. Then he gently pressed his middle finger against the tiny brown hole. Nikki twitched a little then cooed, "Oh my, " then she relaxed her body.

Slowly David began inserting his soapy middle finger into Nikki's rectum. He was surprise when she adjusted her body by pushing her buttocks backward slightly and dropping her head below her shoulders.

"You ok?" asked David softly as he felt the warm cavity of Nikki's colon surrounding his finger.

"Don't stop," Nikki whispered as she spread her feet apart a little more.

When David's middle finger was completely inserted into Nikki's anus, he whispered, "What a beautiful picture ... you still ok?"

Nikki moaned slightly then responded, "Don't stop."

David instinctively knew what Nikki wanted him to do. Without speaking further he began to slowly slide his finger in and out of Nikki's rectum. After a few strokes he felt Nikki's hips quiver.

Suddenly David pulled his finger out and repositioned his body in a sitting position behind her. As the water splashed the back of David's head, Nikki's naked bottom and the crack between her buttocks cheeks, David smoothed her skin and cleared the soap from her rectum. When he placed his hands on Nikki's thighs, Nikki wiggled a little making her butt cheeks wiggle. David's penis began to throb as he leaned forward and slowly began wiping Nikki's rectum with his tongue.

Nikki's heart began to pound harder in her chest and she moaned a little as she felt David's tongue wipe her rectum. Suddenly, David gripped Nikki's hips and shoved his tongue into Nikki's anus as far as he could, then he began thrusting his tongue while pulling and pushing her hips. In seconds, David was tongue fucking Nikki's rectum and Nikki fell into a dream world she had never imagined possible.

Nikki was so overwhelmed her legs became weak but she stiffened her legs and lifted on her toes offering David her entire crotch, "Oh David," whispered Nikki as her legs began to quiver and her body shook. When Nikki looked between her legs all she could concentrate on was David's tall erect penis and the sight stimulated her even more, then she started wiping her clitoris wildly with her fingers.

When David replaced his tongue with his pointing finger and began finger fucking Nikki's anus, she lost all control. Suddenly, Nikki moaned out loud then growled, "Oh fuck ... DAVID!" as her body began shaking and urine began to flow down her legs.

David was amazed he could feel Nikki's insides quiver through the cavity of her bowels. He was so consumed by Nikki's orgasm he felt his entire spirit tingle. When Nikki stopped quivering her body became relaxed and she slowly slid to her hands and knees on the shower floor. Then David stood and grabbed the shower wand and rinsed Nikki's skin off taking extra care to wash her rectum thoroughly.

As he placed the shower wand back in the cradle Nikki slowly turned to look up. David picked Nikki up like a feather and turned her body around, wrapped his arms around her, then pressed her wet naked body against his and held her tight. The couple silently embraced tightly as the warm water splashed against David's back like a spiritual waterfall cleansing their sins.

The next few moments were hauntingly silent as the couple felt each other's heartbeat. David's erection was still full and he felt unfinished. He waited patiently for Nikki to move first as he consumed the magic of the moment. When he felt Nikki's hold loosen slightly he mirrored her touch. Then suddenly, Nikki stepped back and looked up into David's glistening eyes. "I knew somehow you'd do this with me, don't ask how, I just knew."

Nikki pulled David out of the shower and ushered him back into her bedroom. They didn't even think about drying off or turning the water off. Nikki was on a mission and David knew he was about to play a major role in her quest.

When they were in the bedroom Nikki swirled around him like a dance step and faced him. He grabbed her free hand, stepped back with stretched out arms and waited for her direction, "show me what you want me to do," asked David as he gazed into Nikki sleepy eyes.

Nikki paused for a moment as she gazed at the power before her, then she spoke softly. "This is something I've wanted to do since I was a young girl, and I now know why I want you to share it with me. Honestly David, I trust you know what I'm doing, because it feels more right with you then I could have ever imagined."