All Comments on 'Little Things Ch. 02 of 04'

by nomennescio

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I read here on this site, a LOT.

Incest stories are just one of the genres that interest me from time to time, particularly brother/sister tales. Maybe because I don't have any sisters, I don't know.

Your writing, is some of the best I've ever read here in any genre.

Thank you.

myrnaloy727myrnaloy727almost 13 years ago
wow is right!

i don't often foray into this category, but i'm glad i did. i really enjoyed reading your story and eagerly await more.

for me it's not incest specifically, but the taboo/forbidden aspect that titillates. i like sam's internal struggle as she justifies crossing each boundary she had set for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A fantasy in words

My greatest fantasy put into words so eloquently. I would say thank you but that just seems strange. It's not my story, it's yours. I'll just say that I'm looking forward to the next installment greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING

This is the best story ever. I love the slow progression. It seems so real and like this is really happening before us. You have a gift with words and how to make this taboo thing seem so beautiful.

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

This story is perfect. You definitely have some writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 1/2 STARS

I wish there was an option for more than five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice read

I am more into your father-daughter stories, but your writing here is excellent, too.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Whuh...

It's getting hot here... need to get outside and cool off a little bit. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderfully well written. Beautiful phrases. Great story, well presented.

Thank you.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Contrast

I'm enjoying this compelling story and the lyrical prose that tells it. However, one thing bothers me. I feel there is too stark a contrast between Samantha and David. Samantha is a complex and multidimensional character. But David sounds too much like Lenny from Of Mice and Men. I wish he had more depth. As it is he comes across as a naive and lumbering dullard. I don't think Samantha would be romantically interested in such a man, brother or not.

nomennescionomennescioabout 6 years agoAuthor

Yeah, there's a fair bit truth to that. It seems like this series is probably my most popular one, but I can't really say it's mine - a lot of rather cringey moments if I reread it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

I loved reading this story, it was much more realistic than most in this genre. The struggles, the slow build up. Great read. Don't change your style for anyone, its perfect. Keep up the great writing, ignore the pseudo-intellectual drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
.....

One of the things that pisses me off about some guys is that goddamn lie that it hurts if we don't get off its total bullshit women if u are reading this in the future its total bullshit.... Don't fall for it.... Great story btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is beautiful, the only reason you might not get 5 stars from someone would be just how slow of a slow burn this story is. It is almost exquisite.

There actually are other minor reasons, for one, David is too physically perfect. I mean all of us guys can relate to being an Adonis, right?

There are a few other minor problems. The sister is a slut who reviles sluttier women, this is very attractive in a woman. She is not strong enough NOT to tease her brother, nor is she open, or loving, or slutty, enough to give him what they both want.

And yet, you make this work, this human, imperfect woman, struggling with this discovery in her life, which is entirely welcome when she responds honestly, and still, she cannot easily convince herself that it is so welcome, or allow herself to catch herself in the honesty required to really move forward with David.

Nice work.

Also, to anonymous below, 2 years or so ago: I am very happy for you that you have never suffered blue balls, lightly nor intensely. Good for you.

You however, should realize that you only really speak for yourself. There are more things in heaven and earth, Anonymous Brother, than you should vouch for individually.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A compelling read. I love the slow burn of it and the way she expresses her thoughts. I haven't see that kind of depth yet and I've read like 100 stories here so far. There were a few moments I had to re-read a paragraph or two because it was difficult to determine who was speaking, due to the way it's all lumped in a paragraph with interchanging character dialogue and descriptive text together. I'm hooked and looking forward to the next part.

Someone mentioned this already, but yeah, I do think David needs a bit more depth. He does read as a bit of a simpleton at times. Samantha, on the other hand, is a great character and you can really feel her struggle. I don't think she's a slut (again, another commenter), though I feel like she thinks she is a bit of one and undeserving of real love. I hope it works out for them. She deserves happiness and if David can give her that, then by all means.

albertaboyalbertaboy3 months ago

This is fantastic, extremely well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomennescio@nomennescio
8/2021: I fear the spark has left me. I've started and re-started half a dozen stories over the last few years, and every time, I get stuck midway through, losing the ability to conjure up words that would demand being read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories