All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 06'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
becky7becky7almost 8 years ago
Interesting!!

I like where this is headed but I think that Jack needs to talk to Tish before he has sex with their mother. Plus, now they really need to tell mom about their relationship.

Becky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ok.....

....not sure where this is going but for the love of god don't let him fuck their mom out of the blue, he has to at least talk to Tish about this and go from there. As much as I love the incest sex in all shapes I can't see Tish liking this easily, maybe BJ will be the right partner for their mom and thus everyone would have somebody to love. Bro & sis have a too sweet and cute relationship to ruin it over mom getting her channel polished.

3*-ish as it's now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well, there's not much doubt is there?

As to where this is ultimately going.

Perhaps Kelly's revelation a bit over-done, but now that it's almost out of her system - she just needs to have the same talk with Tishie - there will be lots of time for the family to get closer together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is an excellent story of a mother and son paralyzed

by insane societal conventions. Jack has an insatiable hunger for the mysterious, magical hole between his mother's thighs, the same hole he came out of. His mom is practically crazed with lust for what her boy's got "hard and stiff and aching, right there in your pants." What in the name of holy fuck can be keeping Jack and his mother from doing what they're dying to do? It's the same irrational force that keeps a father's fat veiny daddy-dick from stuffing his baby girl's cute little coochie and a big brother from blowing his brotherly balls up his kid sister's tight little twat. Those who hate life and human happiness conspire to deny the best, most satisfying fucking there is--family fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
Just gets better and better.

Perfect time for a family meeting wherein Kelly tells Tish exactly what she just told Jackie. From there, the three of them reach a mature, mutual solution to their dilemma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Review.

I'm liking it but I got lost in what she was saying, to much can spoil the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous