Little Town Dreams Pt. 04

Story Info
Covid constraints on erotic adventures.
1.9k words
3.88
981
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 05/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the time of Covid lockdown, and there is a gloom over the town. People are required to keep to their homes and only venture forth for necessary supplies or essential occupations, wearing masks and keeping two metres distant. Relatives cannot go to weddings, funerals or to visit loved ones dying in a hospice. Only members of the same household can be together socially. The Prime Minister himself has read out the rules and emphasized the need to keep them. Naturally this greatly reduces the ability of the population to indulge in social sex.

However, rules are only for the common folk. The PM and his pals party and fornicate freely, while passing on juicy contracts to relatives and spouses for Covid-related items of dubious quality.

The streetlights are off after midnight to save electricity. Cats and foxes are free to meet and mate, while feasting on the overflowing refuse bins and rubbish bags beside them, since so many collectors are off work with Covid. The bounty also helps the rats to reproduce, despite occasional losses to the cats and foxes.

The streetlight curfew was one of the initiatives of Councillor Griffiths (the wife of the former Mayor) who had just herself become Mayor when Covid began. Meanwhile her husband, who now goes by the name of Janice, was looking forward to performing the role of Mayoress. While Janice's transgender status was now both accepted and even fashionable, they decided their other sexual relations were not suitable for public knowledge, so dropped them, at least for the mayoral time. Quite a fortunate decision, since Covid now makes them both illegal and unwise. Surprisingly, they resumed marital relations, though not as before. Mayor Griffiths uses a selection of strapon dildos on Mayoress Griffiths and also receives cunnilingus. Apart from Janice's disappointment at the cancellation of public appearances, they are happier than they have ever been.

No longer serving Janice, Mr Sykes left his rented flat and is now a permanent resident of the local Bed & Breakfast. Fortunately this counts as a household under Covid rules, and he is free to fuck Ma Saunders and be sucked off by her husband. Mr Saunders declined the kind offer to fuck him as well, since he keeps his arse and cock solely for his lorry driver lover, Len. Lorry driving is an essential service so Len still stays overnight at least twice a week. Both wear masks and condoms, but their cocks and bums get their regular treats. However Mr Sykes is a godsend to Mr Saunders as he does appreciate some cock to suck in between the visits. Mr Sykes thinks it's better than marriage, with good food and his balls emptied every day.

Mr Sykes has also been useful, applying his specialist technical skill. There are now no windows or doors which stick or are difficult to lock or unlock. The lock levers slide in and out as smoothly and as snugly into their places as his stiff cock slides into Ma Saunders' lubricious hole. He has to wear a mask and approach from behind, but does not mind. In this matter, as in his criminal activities, he wears gloves and generally prefers to enter from the rear.

Eventually he persuaded Ma to offer guest services as before. It is technically criminal, so the Saunders would not have thought of it, but they agreed there is little risk of harm if done in the same way, plus a condom. The café is closed, but meals are still served to guests by Ma or Mr Saunders wearing a mask and gloves. Masks and gloves are now required in addition to condoms for guests privileged to part her luscious lady lips. From behind, of course, but no-one has complained. The sight of her magnificent arse and her obvious enjoyment generally give considerable stiffness to the fortunate cocks allowed into her divine depths.

Green Councillor Ms Hunter invited Independent Councillor Mr Fox to join her household during Covid. Despite the lure of constant copulation, he decided he could not commit to her company, cooking and lifestyle full-time, but still supports her at online council meetings with a hope for future intercourse.

It was Ms Hunter's turn to be disgruntled. Not quite as disgruntled as she and her parents were in 2004 when fox-hunting was made illegal, and they had to end their hunt saboteur activities, and find something else to be angry about. Still, she managed then, and manages now, talking to people who agree with her in the echo chamber of social media.

Mr Fox was relieved that she seems quite calm at the virtual council meetings. This may be due to the jade egg or Ben Wa balls which she has obtained from the internet. (Guaranteed hand-made from natural products by native people in adequate working conditions, and properly paid, so not cheap.)

Mr Fox was left to his own devices for sexual relief. Fortunately he has been able to buy devices that are supposed to replicate the private parts of delectable females. (Guaranteed factory-made in the latest synthetic materials at competitive prices.)

Atheist Mr Houseman was also left to his own devices now that Father Ted can no longer visit, and has embraced the technology of the internet age. Much of the time he is on internet forums. Mainly the ones where religious people try to promote their creed or argue against evolution. It is his special joy to point out their misapprehension of the Bible or Catholic theology, which he knows better than they do.

His own devices are now a variety of sex aids. He adds to his sexual satisfaction by naming them. This evening his prostate is being stimulated by Richard Dawkins while he fucks the Pope.

Mr Harris the Head Teacher is exhausted. Trying to give classes over the internet for most pupils while having some in school for pupils of essential workers who cannot stay home is a trial for all the staff concerned, him most of all. The classrooms are cold because the windows are open and teachers have to shout from a distance to masked children who mumble back. Naturally, he and all the teachers themselves caught Covid, but as the Head he still worked on administration when he was at home feeling dreadful. His only dream is of the summer vacation and a long rest. Mrs Harris dutifully sucks his cock and frigs herself dreaming of the day when she can get some pussy again. Neither of them can make the effort for pegging.

The Covid lockdown means that Mrs Thomas can no longer be unfaithful her husband, but they are not downhearted. Their baby girl is a dusky darling with cute curly hair. Mr Thomas is enchanted. He has reached the peak of cuckoldry, with permanent proof of her infidelity and a reminder of the beautiful activity which caused it. They had decided not to have children, and thought she was past it. Nevertheless, she made her lovers use protection. Until Sergeant Smith, to please her husband. Now they love their little girl and make love with each other. (Though with many happy dreams of other partners and hope for the future.)

Sergeant Smith's sister is a midwife in the city maternity hospital. Knowing he was the only black man in the little town, she correctly deduced the origin of Mrs Thomas's baby, and phoned her brother to give him a good scolding in the rich language of their home. He begs her not to tell their mother.

The former wives of Mr Mason and Judge Harcourt are feeling a bit lonely. They went a bit far in their femdom games, so lost their husbands. Mrs Harcourt divorced him because she feared his thoughts of murder might actually come true, since she spoiled his chance of getting to the High Court. She suspects that while she could dominate her husband, his lawyer friends had banded together, so she didn't get as much from the divorce settlement as she hoped. Mr Mason had finally rebelled when his wife's sadism went too far. As he earned no more than her and their home was rented there was little to split. Now the two women live together and had been offering a paid dominatrix service, including water sports. That had been far less lucrative than they thought, and stopped with Covid. With no men to get their sexual kicks, and two women who want to be in charge, their household is now very fractious.

Mason and Harcourt now live together with the new Mrs Mason, originally Harcourt's housekeeper, who gives them each the exact sexual domination they need, but not too much. Mr Mason caught Covid - not surprising, since he is a bus driver, an essential service, but one of the top occupations for infection. His second wife made sure he took every opportunity to cough and sneeze on Mr Harcourt. The former judge, being old, was more vulnerable, and by the time they called an ambulance it was too late. Fortunately they can keep the house since he left it and his money to them in a recent will.

Mr Brown is in bed with the woman he loves most - his mother. Anticipating the lockdown he went to visit her, taking his laptop so he could work from home. At first he slept in his own bedroom, but eventually they took the innocent comfort of togetherness. His mother missed a man beside her and loves to hold her son. It is such a relief to him to cuddle a nice warm woman with no demand for sexual satisfaction or improvements to the house. In fact, she makes no demands on him other than washing himself, combing his hair and trying not to be too untidy.

She also makes him the food he likes: toad in the hole; steak and kidney pudding; bubble and squeak; fish fingers; beans on toast; Melton Mowbray pork pies; bacon sandwiches with ketchup - and for pudding: spotted dick, jam rolypoly or Bakewell tart with custard; rice pudding with jam; or tinned pears in lime jelly (jello) with evaporated milk. And of course, fish and chips with mushy peas once or twice a week from the local chippie. Good old-fashioned British food. All the things his aspirational wife would disdain, and much better than the expensive foreign restaurants he had to take her to.

After a few days he was surprised to find some old girlie magazines and calendars left in his bedroom.

"They're your Dad's," she told him. "I know what you used to do, so you're welcome to carry on, just as long as it's in private. Hope these help. I used to buy him a calendar for Christmas and the occasional mag from the newsagents when I bought the TV Times and Woman's Realm. They're just nice girls with no clothes, not the dirty things they showed later."

So as often as he wants, no more no less, he has a nice wank with some attractive nude girls. Totally undemanding sex for his pleasure alone, with the smiling admiration of lovely ladies. He doesn't know, but Mum hasn't given him all of them, keeping many back for treats later, including Christmas and his birthday.

Meanwhile in the little town, both his wife Mrs Brown and his mistress Miss Higgins miss him terribly. They now think they might have taken advantage of him, just a little, in their different ways, and look forward to welcoming his return.

But he is happier than he has been for a long time, with the original Mrs Brown. She is in good health, and her parents lived into their nineties, so they should be together for many years yet.

When lockdown is over, he's not coming back.