Little Town Dreams Pt. 03

Story Info
Some dreams come true, some don't.
1.8k words
4.43
1.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 05/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is dark, and cats creep craftily through the cracks and crannies of the little town. No longer do they share the bounty of bins knocked over by foraging foxes since the council bought ones with special secure lids, so the truce between the animals is over. Now they hiss and snarl at each other, though only impetuous youngsters make the mistake of attacking.

The time is that period (unappreciated till later) before Covid and the Ukraine war, so people can meet (and mate) easily and fuel is affordable.

Councillor Griffiths (the biologically female one) is enjoying the vigorous thrusts of Mr Donnegan, a working man more than a decade younger than her and her husband. He is the local leader of the refuse collectors' trade union. Her introduction of fox-proof bins pleased the voters but not the refuse collectors, who found them fiddly, but she persuaded them to agree. He (and a couple of trade unionists) find her legs only too easy to open.

In order to accommodate politically advantageous copulation, she has dropped Councillor Fox, which made him quite disgruntled. Now he is fully gruntled, lying on his back while Ms Hunter, the only Green Party councillor, rides him. She is a plain woman whose clothes are more ecological than fashionable, who never wears makeup or shaves anywhere on her quite hairy body. She is also a vegan, so he shares as few meals as possible with her - it is not just the lack of meat, but every ingredient must be quizzed for its air-miles, water usage and effect on local economies. On the plus side, she has a cunt like a suction pump and is eager to exploit his renewable resource to the maximum. Naturally they also share a shower to save water, using eco-friendly shampoo on each other. She has overcome her distaste for plastic by having an internal device which prevents her adding to overpopulation - a small sacrifice for the greater good. All he has to do is support some of her proposals at Council, confident of being outvoted.

The other Councillor Griffiths (biologically male) is a little bit worried by some of the little gifts brought to her by Mr Sykes. It is nice to be treated as a woman in this way, but they are a bit random and she suspects they might be pre-owned. She is satisfied with the workmanlike fucking he gave her tonight, before driving off in his van. He has a rented lockup garage, but not in this town. Sergeant Dixon has a strong suspicion of the purpose of Mr Sykes' nocturnal missions, but since they go to the next county, regards it as their problem, not his.

At the transport café and bed and breakfast, Ma Saunders and her husband lie in bed together, his head on her bountiful bosom. He describes to her the fucking he has recently received from Len, his lorry driver lover, and she tells him what it was like for her with last night's guests. They both enjoy cock, so it is good to share this interest together.

This night he goes on to expound the glories of his lover's tight ass. Yes, he uses the word ass - such a tight little word, perfect for the tight little buttocks and the tight little hole of his dreams come true. Ma's magnificent rounded rump can only be an arse. She gets nothing out of the description, but encourages him to share his joy, now that he has finally discovered his true homosexual nature and the means to live it. She is a pure heterosexual, but they both love sex, they love their business and they love each other. It is the perfect marriage.

Mr and Mrs Jones no longer have the perfect marriage. The demands of two children have destroyed their idyll of brother and sister being husband and wife. The couple have less sleep, less free time and a lot less sex. Who would have guessed?

Mr Jones is not the father, though they have some of his genes through his sister. They are the result of a sperm swap in which Mr Jones tossed off for the benefit of Mrs Jones' best friend Mrs Evans (Mr Evans is infertile), and Mrs Evans' handsome brother did the same service for Mrs Jones. The thought occurs to Mrs Jones that it would have been nice if the sperms had been delivered directly, particularly since it took so many attempts. A similar thought occurs to Mr Jones about his own donations, but not for the first time. He since had a vasectomy for the purpose of unbridled congress with his sisterwife. However, both now realise some alternate possibilities. Mr Jones smiles as Mrs Jones frowns and asks him what he is thinking of.

"You, my darling," he lies.

The county has a new Chief Constable, but it is not Chief Superintendent Harris. For years now she has been denying her lesbian nature and hiding her personal disgust by tactical adultery, lately with the chair of the appointing committee.

"I'm sorry," he explained in bed.

"There has been a bit of a push lately for inclusivity, so we had to give it to the openly gay candidate from Birmingham. His record isn't as good as yours, but you know..."

"Frankly, if only you'd been a lesbian, you'd have walked it."

She made a rare visit to her brother, Mr Harris the head teacher, who has known of her orientation since they were both teens, for commiseration. She was pleasantly surprised when Mrs Harris provided real comfort. She visits her brother quite often now, and has even been amused to see him pegged by Mrs Harris to relieve the stress of his day at school.

The new Chief Constable is quite young, and it will be some time before he needs to be replaced, so she had a word with Sergeants Khan and Trubshaw, who now live openly as a lesbian couple, referring to each other as 'the wife'. Khan still gives the occasional handjob on nightshifts, the latest to Constable Atkins after he failed his sergeant's exam again. His wife strongly suspects such things go on, but it's better being married to him than it was to her former husband, Sykes the burglar.

Khan's wife Trubshaw is actually more like a husband. Trubshaw would prefer sole ownership of her lovely Indian body but has to make allowances for her wife's bisexual nature. Just so long as no other women are involved (thinking of Mrs Harris).

Mr Thomas admires his wife. Though over forty, she is still attractive, both to him and other men. She disrobes to sexy underwear, then teasingly removes it. His cock is hard.

So is that of Police Sergeant Smith, now displaying its impressive size and darkness. Mr Thomas is permitted to hold its meaty magnificence for a moment. Then he can only watch as black hands roam freely over his wife's pale and lovely body. She smiles at her husband, then closes her eyes as the fingers reach her most intimate parts. He watches her enjoyment until she begs to be entered. The police are supposed to protect and serve, but there is no protection as the policeman's baton begins to serve her. Diligently he does his duty, and Mr Thomas watches transfixed as his sexy wife openly displays her lustful enjoyment and has a spectacular orgasm.

"It doesn't get better than this," thinks Mr Thomas, seeing his wife's flushed face and the sperms trickling from her cunt, as the African appendage is withdrawn. It really is his dream come true.

Sergeant Smith normally fucks women when their husbands are not around, so was somewhat surprised and initially reluctant to be watched. The offer of fifty pounds a time persuaded him to indulge Mr and Mrs Thomas's cuckold fantasy once a week.

Sergeant Dixon also fucks Mrs Thomas, and hearing from his colleague offered the same payment for the same service, but had to accept twenty pounds, not having the Ghanaian's attributes.

Former Catholic, now zealous atheist, Mr Houseman no longer has Father Edward for his theological and sexual satisfaction, as the priest left the area rather suddenly and without explanation. His replacement is somewhat older but has a housekeeper of rather pleasant appearance about Mr Houseman's age. He is reconsidering his religious position since she appears to have no man attached, and might be lonely. Meanwhile he enjoys a particular genre of porn, getting as much joy from observing incorrect details in the sets and temporary clothing of naughty nuns and promiscuous priests as the actual sex, and scoffing at Catholic schoolgirls who are at least thirty.

Retired judge Mr Harcourt still lives with his dominatrix housekeeper and Mr Mason. She is a more skilled domme than their former wives, so the punishments are never excessive and meet their needs rather than hers. Hers are entirely satisfied by the discreet use of a vibrator. She is a bit worried about his obsessive watching of the film 'How to Murder Your Wife'. Despite the divorce, he still has a lot of money and her plan was to marry him. She now worries that with his mind failing, he might confuse her with the woman he actually hates, so has married Mr Mason instead. Harcourt must remember that she is someone else's wife.

Miss Higgins the librarian moans as Mr Brown performs expert cunnilingus on her. It really had been worth starting that conversation with him about the book he was borrowing. Mrs Brown did not approve of oral sex. Anything other than 'normal' sex was 'malarky'.

Miss Higgins had done her part of the oral sex exchange in the back room of the library, and eventually he had returned to do his part, being entranced by the delightful opportunities a vulva provides for tongue exploration, and for the remarkable responses they produced in the lady. The prim librarian seemed awesome in her sexuality. It was a dream come true in those early days, creeping off to give orgasms to this surprising woman.

Then Mrs Brown had found out about the 'malarky' and, surprisingly had agreed for it to continue, providing she got her wish in every way at home. It had seemed a bargain at the time, but now he is less sure.

The Browns' home has had extensive and expensive improvements. Mr Brown had to take out loans and seek extra work to pay for them. What was worse, the two women had become friends, and he has to do odd jobs for Miss Higgins as well as his own wife. Then Miss Higgins persuaded Mrs Brown to try a bit of malarky, so his tongue now has to meet the demands of two women with 'normal' sex only (but always) when they wish. Neither woman offers oral sex to him, and he feels like a lawnmower being shared between neighbours.

A clever fox has at last found out how to open the fox-proof bin. Soon the others will learn.