Little Tsaritsa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pulse quickened as her hand slid from his knee to his thigh. He didn't want to admit it, but it'd been a difficult stretch of days, which certainly hadn't been made any easier with the worry that she had turned her attentions to another man.

He had been in the neighborhood with his associates when on a lark, he'd decided to check on her whereabouts with the tracker he'd installed in her phone. It had been several days since he'd even bothered to check the thing, and to his surprise, she'd been just down the block. He'd decided to drop by and say hello if she wasn't too engaged with whatever it was she was doing.

Seeing her talking and laughing with another man as he looked through the window into the bar certainly had not been something he'd been expecting. He'd simply wanted to beat the shit out of whoever that asshole was, but had managed to contain his rage.

Then after their fight, he could not help but entertain fantasies of keeping her captive, ensuring that the only man she ever saw was him. Rage mixed with lust was a hell of a potent combination, and immersing himself in his work was able to provide him with a somewhat healthy distraction. More than once, he'd imagined just kidnapping her, sweeping her off her feet and tossing her into his car, and tying her up and reminding her of just who she belonged to...

His father had taught him years ago to not allow anger to override his good judgment. Now, with a warm hand rubbing his inner thigh, Arkady could be very thankful for that carefully-inculcated lesson. Nadezhda had made an excellent point during their fight - she would have had to be very stupid to betray their agreement. And one of the many things he valued about her was her intelligence.

So for a few days, he'd maintained his distance, giving them time to both cool. He would be lying if he said he didn't feel any jealousy, or concern whatsoever, at the thought of her having a pleasing time with another man, however platonic it might be. But given the depth of his feelings about her, he supposed he shouldn't be surprised at feeling a bit possessive over her wherever another man might be involved.

A contented murmur rumbled from his throat and he pressed his lips to her temple, pulling his knees several inches apart. It'd been hard to not coax her to spend the night after their dinner at Gato Rojo, but his astuteness in the business world did lend itself to other areas.

"Nadezhda..." he sighed as her hand stopped short of his groin, where he was already hardening in his slacks, eager to reacquaint itself with the feminine flesh it'd become so familiar with. His fingers curled in her hair as her hand slid back to his knee, and he shifted around. Though he could not see her face, he would be willing to bet that she was smirking to herself. "Bring your hand back up, love."

Inch by inch, she complied with his request, again stopping just shy of the area that most needed her attention. God, he wanted to tear her clothes off and bend her over the couch, and just have at her, pounding into her pussy as she screamed herself hoarse.

She lifted her head and drew away from his side. He reached for her as she climbed off the couch, and she looked back at him. "Why don't you let me freshen up first..."

"Please don't take too long."

"You're aching, are you not?" she whispered. He nodded, and she smiled faintly before disappearing from view. Letting out a slow breath, he leaned back into the cushions, his hand drifting to his groin, pressing down with his palm to give himself some momentary relief. His mind drifted as he moved his hand in a slow circle, feeling the pleasant throb of his need as he imagined what she might be doing to get herself ready for him.

"Giving yourself a bit of relief, huh?" he heard her say in a mock scolding tone. Opening his eyes, he saw her standing before him, hands on her hips as she looked down at him.

It took a couple of moments to take it all in - the ribbed bustier that hugged her middle and just barely cupped her breasts, the garters that attached the bodice to a pair of sheer black tights, the lacy briefs, the stiletto heels, the ballroom gloves - all in black with accents of red.

"You know that only I can truly take care of that ache..." she said in a sultry tone. "And I will decide when that happens." As she said that, he noticed that in her left hand, partially obscured by the jut of her hip, were a couple of the scarves that he would use when he was in the mood to tie her up.

He raised his eyebrow, though his cock ached much more fiercely now. "You... decide?" he queried. She flipped her loose hair over her shoulder.

"Tonight... I am your tsaritsa... in all ways."

o0o

I made the decision to change my handle. Back when I came up with the handle that included the word 'cult', I thought the resulting username was pretty cute and harmless because, strawberries! However, last year I watched Leah Remini's series on Netflix about Scientology. Even though I knew Scientology was fucked up, I was just stunned by what I learned on that show, and now no longer feel so lightly or comedically about the word 'cult', and after months of deliberation, decided that my username needed to be changed as well. So I am now StrawberryCatBeans, because there's nothing offensive or dangerous or triggering about strawberries or cat beans. At least, not unless you're allergic to strawberries or cats, but that's no one's fault :)

I've changed my handle across the internet across the various writing archives I use whenever it was an option, so if you follow my non-erotic writing, you may have noticed the change already. Unfortunately, I was not able to change my handle here, but it's no biggie.

This chapter was quite a doozy for me to write, as it always is when one's muse is being finicky and uncooperative, but finally, I managed to get the fucking thing done. I hope you like what I did with Nadezhda and Arkady's relationship, I wanted to avoid the toxic tropes I see in so many romance stories, but at the same time, didn't want things resolved perfectly.

I've also been working on some other projects, erotic and non-erotic. I will do my best to have the next chapter of Little Tsaritsa done more quickly than THIS chapter 0_0. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)