Ch. 01: The Evolution Begins

Story Info
Audrey discovers the source of Dave’s arousal.
2.8k words
4.39
11.9k
12

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In retrospect it did not take much convincing for either of us to take the first step. Years before this moment my wife Audrey and I [Dave], both in our forties and being married with kids for over ten years, had decided to open the doors to exploring as many aspects of sex as we possibly could. We refer to that moment as opening Pandora's box. As we opened ourselves up to the journey neither of us could have guessed where our sexual adventures would take us but, both of us were committed to taking the journey together. In the time since, we both purchased a laundry list of sexual toys, a full set of leather restraints, a variety of spanking accessories, and some leather body harnesses. We also did a ton of research on a variety of different topics. Our purchases and research allowed us to begin dipping our toes into the realms of Bondage, BDSM, and Fetish play.

Now though, as it was in the beginning, our relationship reached a point of unpredicted evolution. Where the first evolution would be the beginning, establishing the parameters of things to come, this evolution would be the exploration of our individual and collective sexualities.

The entire morning was spent in either the kitchen or the dining areas dodging interruptions from kids, answering random phone calls, and dealing with household chores. One of the highlights though was the time spent being playful and teasing each other. The occasional kiss, pat on the ass, cock grab, or a brush up against one another added to the arousal for the day. The day went on as it had on most Saturdays, breakfast, then send the kids outside to burn off some energy while we tried to accomplish a task in the house, a midday meal followed by more time outside for the kids. Rinse and repeat. Anyone looking in on us from the outside world would never guess that later in the day our world would change. We finished our morning tasks, then after lunch we decided to stay at the kitchen table and talk.

Our discussion started with some mild conversation about school, work, followed by some questions about what we thought about a particular topic. The last topic always led us down a rabbit hole of sorts. Together we explored each other's views on the subject. We may not always agree with the other but we both respected the others view on a subject. More important than that was the fact that we took the other persons view in for what it was rather than shutting the other person down without hearing them out. We cherished this as one of the most valuable components of our relationship.

Our topic of discussion for this week was based around a Netflix documentary on porn that Audrey had watched. She was sharing the highlights reel from the documentary with me. As she did, we began our trip down a deep rabbit hole. We had already discussed our feelings with each other about porn and neither of us had any aversion to watching porn or our partner watching porn. In fact, we both felt it was a good way to expand our exposure to a variety of sexual acts, some of them we might try and others we might not. As our conversation progressed so did our arousal around to topic.

We bounced a variety of viewpoints about porn around highlighting our likes and dislikes for each other. This ultimately, escalated into a sexual game. Audrey began the game by posing a question to the universe.

"Why don't we find a porn clip we like then show it to the other and see if it turns them on?"

She turned to Dave and asked,

"I'm game, you pick the first one."

I responded enthusiastically.

"Okay but you find the website to use from one of your usual sites."

I selected a website that I had frequently visited and showed her how to search for different topics. The default search was limited to straight porn but I showed her how to switch to other topics like gay and shemale porn. Her porn searches would not be limited to just straight porn. Audrey grabbed the laptop and turned it towards her making it impossible to see the search criteria she was using. Her first video selection was a very vanilla clip with very little depravity. The clip had an attractive redhead who was getting fucked doggy style by a lean muscular bald guy. Although the girl was attractive, I did not find much arousal in it. We watched the 5minute clip then as it ended, we asked each other questions about the clip.

"Well, what did you think of it?"

She asked.

"It was vanilla as hell, the redhead was hot but it really didn't have much spice."

I replied and then countered.

"What about you, is that something you like?"

She took a moment to respond.

"Yeah... It was vanilla as fuck!"

"The only redeeming thing was her getting fucked doggy."

After her answer she pushed the laptop towards me then told me to pick something better then. The gauntlet had fallen at my feet. I spun it around and began my search, I stopped for a second wondering how daring a topic I should search would be, should I go the safe route or go way outside the box. I decided to play it somewhat safe since the first clip was vanilla but my selection would have a bit of an edge. I entered "BDSM" in the search bar and hit enter. I was confident in my selection as we both found the topic interesting making it the safe move. The video results began to populate one the screen. I scrolled through the results and decided to select something outside of our ordinary video tastes. I spun the laptop around and started the clip.

"I think you will like this one."

I told her as the video music started to play.

The BDSM clip had a Dominatrix with a female sub. The sub was restrained to chair that was suspended from the ceiling. Both women were very attractive and the Dom was smacking the sub on the thighs with a paddle. She would alternate every couple smacks with some pleasure by shoving a Hitachi in between her legs to vibrate on her clit until she was close to cumming then removing it to deny her orgasm. The went on the entire clip and the sub was never allowed to cum. After the five-minute clip finished the q and a session began again.

I started this time by asking her,

"What did you think about the clip?"

She took a moment then replied,

"It was okay but I'm not sure how we could incorporate a hanging chair into our fun."

The back and forth between us continued through the next couple videos. There was an escalation in the edginess of the video clips. Our Q and A sessions continued as we quizzed each other on our level of arousal from each clip. Even as we expressed our arousal for something, we were both convinced there was no way for either of us to confirm it... or was there? Audrey played a couple more videos for me and when asked if I was aroused by them, I responded that neither of them really did anything for me which was 100% true. Audrey's frustration boiled over since the videos were similar to a few we watched previously that I had found arousing. Audrey promptly stood up after my response and with her hands plated firmly on her hips, she sternly ordered me to remove my shorts.

"This is some bullshit!"

"Loose the shorts now!"

"I want to see with my own eyes that it's not getting you aroused."

"Your dick won't lie!"

With a perplexing look on my face I stood up and unbuttoned my shorts. I pulled the front apart forcing the zipper down, then let go of them and they dropped to the floor. I stepped out of them and tossed them towards the door to the laundry room. Now I was completely nude from the waist down. Shortly after we started our adventures together, I stopped wearing underwear all together on weekends. It was extremely exhilarating and once they were gone, I refused to go back to wearing them on weekends again. Audrey was thrilled once I switched, it was one less layer to get through allowing her more spontaneous access which she exploited regularly. After flinging my shorts across the room I stood there flaunting my freshly shaved pubic area.

"Like the view?"

I sarcastically quipped with a mischievous grin. Earlier that morning in the shower I had shaved my lower abdominal area, cock, and balls clean in anticipation of some sort of sexual activity. At times I tried to only shave my cock and balls but it was not as desirable. Shaving parts my body was nothing new to me, I had been shaving myself off and on throughout my twenties. Some girls preferred it and others hated it. Ultimately, I had stopped shaving when an ex-girlfriend in commented that shaving myself like that was something a gay guy would do. Ultimately, her ongoing dislike for it forced me to stop and did not start again until after our Pandora's box moment. Since then, I regularly shaved, slowly increasing the area to which I keep clean to include my entire pubic area. This level of shaving became something that Audrey was a big fan of and enjoyed the way it made me look larger.

After I had been shaving myself for a bit Audrey asked me how I felt about shaving. I told her that I found it extremely arousing and I tended to get erect during the process. I down played it a bit when I responded, but in fact I enjoyed the act so much that now every time I think about shaving myself it makes me really hard. Audrey liked it so much that she began to request its return if I took a break from shaving at all. I ended up working it into my regular grooming process and shaved completely at least once a week.

After receiving no reaction to my nudity from Audrey, I sat back down in my chair waiting to see what she was going to bring up next. She selected a clip and pressed play. It was a femdom video where the male sub was tied to a sawhorse as the female Dom paddled, smacked, and whipped him. The sub had a ball gag in his mouth. I remarked to Audrey that I wanted to try out using a ball gag.

"Really? A ball gag, huh?"

She replied inquisitively.

"Oh yeah! I think I might like it."

I said flashing a meek smile.

She pushed my chair back to reveal my suddenly hard cock.

"I guess I would say so!"

She said as she looked at my cock.

The clip ended and she proceeded with the first question of our q and a session.

"What aroused you about the video?"

I responded with,

"Well, he submitted to her fully and put all his trust in what she was going to do to him without any question."

"There was complete trust there."

She followed with,

"It's the ultimate trust."

"You are all tied up and at the other persons mercy."

I agreed with her comments and selected a similar video, but this clip had a male sub being spanked and the last half showed him being pegged by his dominatrix. Watching the clip made me really aroused, so much so that you could have hung a flag from the shaft of my cock. Again, Audrey moved me away from the table to check on my arousal meter.

"Yep, As I suspected!"

She said with a mischievous grin.

"What?"

I said portraying defensiveness.

"You like it don't pretend you don't!"

She returned to my remark.

"Yeah, I did!"

"There is no way I can hide it from you."

"This thing points North at the slightest hint of hot sexual action."

My rebutting remarks fell on deaf ears.

"That's not saying much some days a warm breeze can turn the volume up on that thing."

She laughed as she made her comment.

"Well how am I to know if these are turning you on?"

I replied with a final question.

She grabbed my hand and shoved it down her pants.

"Do you feel how wet my panties are?"

I nodded enjoying the feel of her clit through her panties.

"I don't think there is any question then!"

She exclaimed passionately with a deep exhale at the end.

I reluctantly retrieved my hand from her pants as we sat down again. My finger had felt quite at home rubbing her clit. She came to rest in her chair then grabbed the lap top and selected the next video. Before she started it, she pulled my chair back. Looking at me with a stern stare, she told me my cock needed to be completely soft before she would start it. When I asked her why she explained it was to get an accurate account of whether the clip aroused me or not. It took a few seconds, but after thinking about puppy's, tools, and other day to day things I was limp as a noodle.

"One soft cock as requested."

I pointed out to her.

She glanced over then started the video. As the clip started, I could not see what was happening but a couple seconds into the video she flipped it around for me to see. As the screen came into view, I saw a person on all fours facing away from the camera with a gapped asshole and a guy about to fuck them. Almost instantly, my cock shot up into full attention! I have always had an arousal toward anal sex and Audrey was very aware of that. The clip was very short and before I knew it ended.

"Ok, you liked that one a lot, didn't you?"

She asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, you know I like anal."

"No big mystery there!"

I replied confidently.

"Why?"

I asked seeing the awe ha look on her face appear.

"Well... it wasn't a girl he was fucking."

She responded with a laugh.

"Bull Shit!" "I saw her, it was a girl."

I responded back on the defensive.

"Look for yourself!"

She said as she restarted the video from the beginning to include the part I did not see before. The missing part I did not see showed the shemale with a 6inch cock go from the missionary position to the doggy position. When he got to all fours that was when my original viewing began.

"Holy Shit!" "I had no idea!"

I responded in shock.

"Yeah, and your body's reaction says you like it a lot." "Let's see if this is a fluke or not."

She said snickering.

She selected another clip for me. This time it was obvious that it was two men fucking. Both were handsome twinks, one had a thick cock and the other was buried in his ass. Again, as she pressed play, I got hard almost instantly. She began to quiz me a bit by asking me what I liked about the video.

"Well, the act is extremely arousing regardless of the sex of the participants."

"I also liked the way their cocks looked and of course they were hairless which is very hot."

I responded enthusiastically.

"Interesting."

She replied with no other response possible before we were interrupted by one of our children who had skinned their knee while running around outside.

As they stormed into the house with tears and screams, I hid myself under a dish towel from a nearby hanger as Audrey yelled out "PAUSE!" to everyone in ear shot.

Which for the kids meant stop everything immediately. I assumed for me it meant everything was over and I needed to sneak off to get my shorts without being caught. Believe me it was no easy feat to accomplish, at the least it would be a challenge that most highly trained military personnel would have a hard time completing. Young eyes see everything no matter what.

Luckily, there was only one kid inside at that moment and they were facing the opposite direction from me as I made my walk of shame to the laundry room to get my shorts. Audrey looked after the skinned knee cleaning it up and bandaging it as I walked back into the kitchen fully clothed to check on the skinned knee. Audrey gave me the summarized after action report then told me that our discussion was "to be continued."

It was late in the day and time to start dinner. I prepared dinner as Audrey sat at the table researching something on the laptop. I assumed it was work related with the amount of attention she was using to research the topic. I finished cooking dinner and plated everything. She stopped her research and checked on the kids before having them come sit down for dinner. Everything proceeded without any problems and after dinner she continued with her research.