Little Vixen Ch. 06

Story Info
Little Vixen visits the dungeon of pain.
2.5k words
3.75
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Vixen: Chapter 6

With the cloth bag over her head, loosely tied with a drawstring around her neck, she cannot see a thing.

She can hear though.

And feel.

She hears the heavy thump of Seth's black boots on the cement floor. She hears the gentle tap of what she assumes is a riding crop, slapping against the palm of his hand. She hears, the last droplets of water falling from the showerhead. The tap-tap of the crop in Seth's palm and the splatter of the dripping showerhead forms a rhythm, drip, tap-tap, drip.

The showerhead is not the only thing that's dripping.

She feels the cold cement floor under her feet. She feels the draft of air from the lazily turning ceiling fan that caress her naked skin. She feels Seth's presence when he gets close to her. She feels the twang of excitement in her stomach, the goosebumps that makes her shiver.

"We are going to play a little game, Fuck Bunny."

"A game, Sir?"

Her voice trembles, not with fear, with excitement. She has dreamt of a scenario like this for as long as she has been sexually active. She has brought herself to countless orgasms fantasising about being tied up, tormented, pleasured in ways that she could only imagine.

"Yes. It is a very simple game. Even you should be able to grasp how it works reasonably quickly."

"That sounds like fun, Sir. I love playing games."

"Before I tell you how the game works, we need you to be prepared."

She wonders what he means. She does not have to wonder for long. There is the unmistakable clang of a metal chain being dragged over the cement floor.

"I am going to cuff your hands and ankles." Seth says.

"Thank you, Sir."

He kneels by her feet and attaches leather cuffs around her ankles. He does the same with her wrists.

"Spread your legs."

Ooh, he sounds so authoritative. Just that simple sentence makes her pussy twitch with anticipation.

"Wider, as wide as you can."

She complies. It thrills her to stand with her legs as far apart as she can comfortably manage.

There is the scraping of a metal chain on the floor again, this time closer.

Seth attaches a metal chain to the rings on her ankle cuffs and each chain to two metal rungs secured to the floor.

"Him, I think you can spread your legs a bit more."

She shifts her legs further apart, until her thigh muscles are taut.

"That's better." He tightens the chains, holding her feet in place.

Even though she is blindfolded, she instinctively looks up when she hears the clanging of more metal chain above her head.

"Hold your hands up, above your head."

Seth attaches chain to her wrist cuffs and hoists her arms in the air, above her head, higher and higher, using a chain and pully system suspended from the roof. It feels like her arms are going to pull from their sockets. She gasps. He ignores her. He hoists her higher. She can no longer stand flat footed. She must rise on her toes, until there is no more give in the chains that holds her ankles in place.

Fuck.

"That is much better Fuck Bunny. You present well."

"Thank you, Sir."

"So, this is how the game is going to work. Listen carefully because it is quite important to follow the rules. You like rules, so you should be quite good at this."

The way the sound of his voice carries, she knows he is slowly circling her while talking. It thrills her to know that she is vulnerable and completely exposed, for his pleasure, at his mercy.

"I am going to ask you questions. You must answer them, but you may only say "yes", or "no". Nothing else. Depending on whether I like your answer, you will be rewarded or punished. Simple right? Even you should be able to play this game, Fuck Bunny."

"Yes, Sir. It sounds like a fun game."

"Ok, lets start. First question. Do you know your safe word?"

"Yes, Sir."

The crop connects unexpectedly and with a stinging whack once on each buttock. She instinctively tries to move her butt forward, away from the arc of the crop but the restraints do not allow her much room to move.

"I had such high hopes for you Fuck Bunny, but it seems even simple rules are difficult for you to follow. You really are just a brainless fuck toy after all."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

Whack, whack, whack, whack. In quick succession the crop strikes twice on each buttock. She gasps. It stings and stings like fuck.

"Let's start over Fuck Bunny. Let's hope you are a quick learner. Now remember, only "yes" or "no" are acceptable answers. Now, tell me, do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, S.." She stops herself, just in time.

"Very good Fuck Bunny. That is a good answer. He stands in front of her and rubs his hands against her breasts, kneading them softly, his palm against her hard nipples.

"See, Fuck Bunny. I am nothing but fair. You answer correctly and you get a little reward."

"Thank you, Sir."

Fuck.

Slap, slap. This time its not the crop but the flat of his hand that connects hard with her buttocks. The pain is different to that of the crop. It does not sting at the impact point but rather burns with heat. She likes that.

"Do you like pain, Fuck Bunny?"

She bites her lip, fights back the urge to answer immediately, before slowly saying: "Yes."

His palm delivers flaming heat to her buttocks again.

"That was your reward, not a punishment."

She nearly says, 'Thank you, Sir', but manages to bite back the words.

"What are you, Fuck Bunny?"

She smiles underneath the hood.

"I'm a little fuck toy Sir." She braces herself.

This time Seth does not focus on her buttocks. He takes her nipples between thumb and forefinger and pulls. Her breasts stretch, and stretch, her nipples hurt like fuck. She winces. Then, he twists them.

"Fuuuuck." She squeals. The pain is searing and intense. She slumps against the chains holding her spread eagled. When he releases her tormented nipples, the pain seems to flash more intensely for a few seconds as blood flow returns to her nipples.

That was a trick question! How could she answer either 'yes' or 'no' to such a question? But she does not protest, the searing pain in her nipples leaving her with watering eyes but, most enjoyably, a watering pussy too.

"Perhaps, next time, Fuck Bunny, wait until I have finished asking the question before you answer. At this rate you are going to be in constant pain with very little pleasure. So do your best and concentrate."

She nods.

"Ok, let's try again. What are you Fuck Bunny, .... are you a whore?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Fuck Bunny, that is so cute, but no, its not the right answer. What am I going to do with you?"

Light blinds her unexpectedly. Seth had removed the hood. She has to blink several times to get her eyes adjusted to the sudden abundance of light.

Seth traces the contours of her breasts with the crop. The leather tip brushes almost imperceptibly light, like it was a feather, against her skin. She shudders.

Seth puts the tip of the crop against her cheeks, first the left then the right. Surely not? Surely, he won't hit her with the crop in the face. She is relieved when the crop rests on her lips.

"Open up."

She opens her mouth. He slides the tip of the crop inside her mouth, pressing down on her tongue.

"Make it wet Fuck Bunny. As wet as you can. Slobber it with saliva."

He moves the crop around inside her mouth.

"You know why you are making it wet?"

"Yhges", She manages to say, the crop on her tongue impeding her speech.

"Of course you do. When its nice and wet and heavy it is going to hurt like fuck when I administer punishment."

He pulls the crop from her mouth and rubs it on her nipples, alternating between them.

"Look at your beautiful breasts and your little, round, hard nipples, Fuck Bunny."

She looks down, sees the flat side of the crop's tip rubbing gently against her left nipple. Until, with a flick of the wrist, the gentle, wet massage becomes a piercing, toe curling shoot of pain as Seth flicks the crop against the left, then the right nipple.

"Was that sore Fuck Bunny?"

"Yes."

"Is that why your eyes are watering?"

"Yes."

"You know I'm not done punishing you for that wrong answer. I wonder where I should strike next." He rubs his chin, then looks at her with an exaggerated smile, "Oh, how silly of me, of course I know just where."

With that, he rests the crop against her swollen pussy lips.

Fuck! Her eyes go wide. She shakes her head.

"Uh-huh, no, no, please Sir, not there."

"For that, double the punishment. You know the rules."

She is tormented between closing her eyes and looking, mesmerised by the flat tip of the crop resting on her sex. Seth lifts the crop. She tries to close her eyes again, but she can't resist watching the quivering tip of the crop nestling against her cleanly shaven pussy.

Whack, whack, whack.

Each strike a bit harder than the one before. Sting, sting, mega sting.

"Fuuuuuck." She hisses.

"I thought you liked pain?"

She does not answer. Her pussy burns like he has shoved a coal up there.

"Want another one?"

"No!"

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Whack. He lets rip with another blow. Somehow it is not as sore as the first three. Or perhaps her pussy lips have just given up complaining.

"So, where were we? Ah, yes. I asked if you were a whore and you said 'yes'. That was a terrible answer, which is why you deserved punishment. You are, obviously, not a whore. Do you know why?"

"No."

"Because whores get paid to spread their legs. Do you get paid to fuck?"

"No."

"That's right. So, you cannot be a whore. Not even a cheap one. You are just a slut. You know what makes a slut a slut?"

"No."

"You are doing well Fuck Bunny. This is the longest you've gone without feeling pain. A slut fucks for free because she likes it. She loves fucking. Do you love to get fucked, Fuck Bunny?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. Of course you do. I think you deserve a reward for that, don't you?"

Fuck, yes, yes, yes, please, her mind screams.

Instead, because she is not just any little fuck toy, she grins defiantly and says: "No."

"You sure Fuck Bunny? You are denying a reward?"

"Yes."

Just saying that simple word, knowing the consequences, makes her drip.

What she wants to say is, "Hurt me. Bring it on. I can take it. I want it." But, of course, that doesn't fit into either "yes" or "no".

"Ooh Lala." Seth says. "We have a live one here. A slut that opens her legs for pain as much as pleasure. That is commendable. I shall, however, as per your request, use pain as your reward. That is what you want, right?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

That burning fire of defiance inside her, the core of what has always gotten her into the deepest trouble possible, from sitting detention in school to incurring the wrath of her parents, the little insatiable monster that is her, takes over, at this precise moment.

"Oh, and don't hold back Sir. I can take whatever you give."

Fuck, she said it. Fuck 'yes' or 'no'. She will decide when she breaks the rules. Adrenaline speeds through her veins like race cars on a track. She is wetter than she has been at any point, ever.

One of the less welcome parts of her naturally stubborn and defiant attitude to life in general and this situation she finds herself in, specifically, is that she has, not yet in any case, learnt when to stop.

"You are much to kind and gentle for a mere slut like me, Sir."

Seth's cock strains against the confines of his jeans. Fuck, is she for real? How is this possible? His whole life he has searched for this, and, as much as his initial meeting with Little Vixen and their thousands of messages have been good indicators of compatibility, it is only now that he realises the full potential of what they can achieve together. His rigid cock confirming that his attraction to Little Vixen is not just intellectual.

"I am nothing if not kind and caring, Fuck Bunny."

He walks over to his duffel bag and rummages around.

"This will do." He says.

Little Vixen tries to see what he means by this, but Seth hides whatever he has retrieved from his bag, behind his back.

"This is a weighty matter." He says.

He attaches two nipple clamps, taking his time, slowly twisting the little screws to ensure a tight grip on the nipple. When satisfied, he hooks two weights, one onto each nipple clamp. He inspects his handy work and playfully knocks the weights around.

Fuck Bunny gasps from the searing pain but does not say anything. She asked for it, she will damn well show him she can take it.

Seth kneels between her legs. He repeats the process, this time attaching two nipple clamps to each of her pussy lips. It hurts like hell because they are still inflamed and swollen from where he had applied the crop between her legs. These too, get weighted down.

Holy shit. It is not so much painful, as it is visually impactful. Or, perhaps, the searing pain in her nipples are overriding everything else.

Seth makes another trip to his duffel bag.

This time, he makes no attempt to shield what he has taken out.

No, no, no. Her mind screams. Not that. It is terrifying. She has seen it so many times on the hardcore BDSM porn videos she likes watching and it is the one thing she is scared of. Whips and canes and crops and floggers and nipple clamps, those are pleasurable instruments of pain. This, this is fucking scary.

It is a cattle prod. It has two red tips, about three centimetres apart and it is attached to a power cord, which Seth now plugs into a portable battery, which the Playroom has conveniently provided.

Fuck no.

Seth holds the prod up to her face. It is so close that her eyes go cross-eyed to look at it. For the first time, she feels a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Fear. Real fear.

Her imagination runs wild. She has seen how scared even the seasoned porn stars are of the electric shocks delivered by the cattle prod. She wriggles her arms and tries to kick with her legs, but the metal chains are unrelenting.

There is no escape now.

And she will be damned if she uses her safe word.

She takes a deep breath. She summons up every bit of resolve she has, fighting the fear that has turned her muscles stiff and her stomach drunk on knots.

"What is that Sir? It looks very pretty."