Little Vixen Ch. 07

Story Info
Little Vixen feels electric.
2.1k words
4
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Vixen can't take her eyes off the cattle prod. This is partly because it scares the shit out of her and partly because it makes her drip wondering what it would like to be, well, prodded.

"We shall see soon how much you really like pain, Fuck Bunny." Seth says, "But first, lets get rid of these nipple clamps."

Seth tugs simultaneously on the weights attached to the nipple clamps. Her nipples stretch and the pain shoots down her spine. She gasps with pain and relief when, eventually, the force becomes too strong, and the nipple clamps slide from her stretched nipples.

"Fuck, that hurts."

The blood circulation restoring to her nipples causes another wave of pain. She bites her lip and breathes through the pain.

Quick as a flash, Seth zaps her nipples in quick succession with the electric cattle prod. It makes a loud buzzing sound as it sends painful sparks to her already tormented nipples.

Little Vixen squeals. The prod was so unexpected and sudden. The sting of the electric current is more painful than anything she has felt before. Certainly, it is more than the pain from a crop or a pinch to the nipples.

It is short-lived pain though. What it punches in intensity, it lacks in longevity.

But it is the punch that makes it so terrifying.

"I am bored with the 'yes' or 'no' game." Seth says, "From now on, you may answer any questions as you like but, the pleasure or pain reward stays in place."

"It was a stupid game, Sir."

Seth zaps the prod on her buttocks, quick, quick, quick, quick.

Holy shit.

The spark of electricity to her flesh may not last long, but it makes her jump, with a rattling of chains.

"Oh, was it now? Shall, I?"

Seth holds the prod between her spread-eagled legs. She looks down at the weights still dangling from the clamps on her now engorged pussy lips.

Oh God. She is terrified at the idea of the electric prod anywhere near her pussy but, and perhaps this should be a topic at her next therapy session, inexplicably drawn to it. What would it feel like?

She knows its up to her what happens next. The hovering prod between her legs both a challenge and an out. She could simply use her safe word.

But she can't. She knows in that moment that what she desired more than an orgasm, is to feel the electric shock from the prod on her pussy.

"Sir, I am, frankly, disappointed that you have to ask my permission to proceed."

Fuck, did she just say that?

Her heart fights in her chest, as if it wants to break free. Her pulse is visible in her veins. Sweat drips from her brow. Every sensor in her body is in freak out zone. How would it feel? Painful as fuck, for sure ... but how would it feel if she never felt the jolt of painful joy between her legs? She knows. She would regret it for life.

"In that case ..."

Seth puts the prod down.

"Its time to get real. You want to be a little thankless brat? That's ok by me."

Is he for real, what the fuck. Why didn't he just zap her between her legs?

She sticks her tongue out.

"Whatever you can give, I can take, .... ... ... ... Sir, and frankly, what you have given thus far was merely mildly entertaining."

It is in this moment that she realises profoundness. In all the years she has been searching for that someone who understands her, who she can trust not to go bat shit crazy on her, who is an intellectual equal ... her search has ended.

It is also at this moment that Seth comes to a similar realisation. In all the years he has searched for the perfect companion, a muse to his imagination, he knows, at this precise moment that he has found it. And her name is Little Vixen.

"You comfortable Fuck Bunny? The chains not to tight, I hope. I'd hate for you to suffer any discomfort."

"I might as well be suntanning on the beach, Sir."

She rattles her arms and legs, which results in a clamour of chains. The chains tied to her ankles are especially noisy, as they bounce and clang on the cement floor.

Seth shakes his head and snorts.

"Really? Are you going to be this juvenile when all I have offered you is comfort and safety?"

"I despise comfort and safety, Sir. It is what churches are for. If I am not mistaken, this is not a church but a dungeon. I crave Hades, not Gabriel, Sir."

Her pussy gets super wet, if that is even possible given how wet it already is, at saying that. It's laying down the gauntlet. It is ... well, ... in so many words ... asking for it. She consoles herself by the fact that she hasn't begged ... yet. She hopes Seth makes her beg at some point. That would really turn on the waterworks.

"Why dream of white picket fences and roses if you can dream of metal cages and thorns, Sir?"

Zap, zap, zap.

"Ow, ow oooow."

She recoils involuntarily as the sparks from the prod hits her let, then her right nipple and then, unexpectedly, right above her clit.

Fuck, how fast and sudden and sore and utterly delicious that was.

"We shall see, Fuck Bunny, we shall see. I think the first thing that we have rectify is your bratty attitude and your talkativeness."

Seth consults his duffel bag again and approaches her with a metal contraption.

"Especially your incessant yapping."

She knows what the metal contraption swinging from his fingers is. It makes her stomach flutter. How does he know about all the things that she has only dreamt about until now?

The metal contraption is a mouth brace. An O-ring attached to a leather belt-like strap.

"Open up."

She opens her mouth as wide as she can.

Seth inserts the ring and fastens the clasp behind her neck, holding the ring firmly in place, her mouth agape.

Instantly, her mouth fills with saliva. It strikes her as odd that, mouth wide open and her tongue quickly feeling dry, the back of her throat is awash with saliva.

She is still adjusting to the ring in her mouth and momentarily distracted from her surroundings at the thought of Seth's hard cock shoving inside her helpless mouth, when she is brought back to reality with a jolt.

A painful and literally electric jolt.

Before her brain can process the pain that tingles and radiates from where Seth had prodded her right on her slit, he zaps her again and again.

She doesn't know what is worse. The searing pain or the crackling sound of the electric pulse on her skin. It reminds her of a dentist's drill ... what is worse, the pain when he drills into a nerve or the nerve-racking sound of the drill in her delicate mouth?

She wants to say: "Shit, holy shit, Sir, that was ... intense."

But of course, she cannot say anything with the O-ring in her mouth, except drip saliva over her lips and onto her chest.

To her relief, Seth puts the prod down.

A reprieve, certainly, but also trepidation and wondering what he might do next.

To her joy, he turns to her with a flogger in his hand. She loves being flogged. She remembers the first time a lover had flogged her with fondness. At first, she had been surprised at how little it hurt and then, as the heavy thump of leather fingers pummelled her body, with a comforting, warm thud, she had experienced ecstasy ... her skin hypersensitive, the blood rushing in her veins, awakened by the radiating warmth that had spread all over her body.

Fond memories aside, it is also not lost on her as to why Seth has gone for the flogger at a time when she was expecting him to turn up the dial on the scale of pain. This is mere preparation for what is to follow. Knowing that, makes her feel strangely calm and in control. Anything Seth can do, she can anticipate and recognise as a form of union, likeness of mind a telepathic connection.

Thud.

Thud, thud.

Thud, thud, thud.

Repeat.

Repeat.

And repeat.

A monotone rhythm that is both pleasurable and aesthetically pleasing. Watching Seth expertly wielding the flogger, his feet moving left and right as his wrist pulls, coils and unleashes, cross arm, then front on, like a ninja wielding his nun-chucks after years of practice.

Her skin feels warm and alive. Seth moves gracefully around her, letting the flogger entice her veins to the surface of her skin on her back, her butt, her sides, exposed with her arms outstretched above her head, her front, her breasts, her stomach, and her pussy taking the heavy punch of the leather strips with growing anticipation of what will be next.

Thud, thud, thud.

Flick of the arm, snap of the wrist, another and another and another blow repeated with metronomic regularity.

Fuck, this feels so good! Where has Seth been all her life?

Eventually, he rests, stands for a magnetic moment in front of her. Still now, the flogger hanging docile in his hand, hanging to the floor, as if a warrior exhausted, defeated in posture but not in intent, because as still as he stands, the intent in his eyes, the tautness of his shoulder, lets her know without doubt that his Dom space matches the warm, comforting sub-space the flogger and all that has gone before has put her into.

Her state of dream like bliss is rudely interrupted.

With a prod. Repeated.

She had been in such a state of happy ignorance that she hadn't noticed Seth exchanging the flogger for the cattle prod. She especially didn't notice him circling behind her, until the cattle prod delivered its spark to her shoulder blades and then her lower back, right in the cleft between spine and butt cheek cleft.

Her skin, crawling and alive from the flogging, makes the electric spark even more intense. She jerks her head back, but the restraints attached to her limbs limits her movement. A drop of cold wet hits her shoulder, making her aware that the saliva generated by her forced open mouth is now freely dripping and dropping from her chin.

"Now, Fuck Bunny, this has been much fun but I am bored again. Are you bored too?"

Drool.

"You too?"

Drool.

"Make you a deal. I am going to give you a choice. When you've made your choice and I've given you what you have chosen, I am going to release you from the chains. You know, mix it up a bit. You cool with that Fuck Bunny?"

Drool. Hmm, hmm, uh.

"So, here is your choice. It's a simple one because God knows your mind isn't up to anything complicated."

Fuck, hearing that makes her drip between her legs.

"Your choice is this."

Drool, drip.

"Since your mouth is so open and gagging for attention, you can either stick your tongue out so that I can use this cattle prod on the tip of your tongue ... or ... I can use the prod five times on each nipple and ten times on your pussy."

Saliva now runs freely from her mouth. It spills down her chin, drips between the cleft of her breasts.

She knows the answer to his question. It is a simple one. It is what she wants.

She sticks her tongue out as far as she can, closes her eyes and braces, heart thumbing in her chest.

"Really? You sure Fuck Bunny?"

She nods, sticks her tongue out a little further.

Just do it! Her mind screams at him. Just do it, before my courage fails me.

Seth holds the prod, hovering between her breasts.

"You very sure? I mean, it would be easy to just zap your nipples."

Fuck, just do it alright! Drool, nod.

Seth moves the cattle prod down her stomach, over the mound of her pubic bone, resting between the weights still attached to her pussy lips.

"Last chance to change your mind. It will hurt as fuck to take so many zaps to your nipples and pussy, but you have to ask yourself an important question, which is, how will it feel to have the prod deliver its electric charge to your tongue? Can you handle it? Will you regret it?"

Her tongue is both getting tired and dry. She dares not retract it because that may make Seth think that she has changed her mind.

"Or, will you regret not having tried, either option?"

Drool. If she could talk she would give him a tongue lashing, pun intended.

And then he does it.

Out of nowhere.

One second, she was lamenting his procrastination and the next she was lamenting her choice.

Because it hurts like fuck.