All Comments on 'Little Waves'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Wildbill314Wildbill31411 months ago

Not very believable, but a great story

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6611 months ago

A fabulous story that read like a romance. Loved it! 5 stars.

ArediaAredia11 months ago

Thank-you for the story - I liked it a lot - five stars! I'd love for there to be a second chapter, covering the challenges of long distance relationships and polyamory.

Thank-you again.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Loved this. 5 stars, for sure.

Will we hear more about this group? One can hope!

establishedestablished11 months ago

Loved it! Didn’t want to see it end.

Anon4NowAnon4Now11 months ago

Ian another great story, thank you.kept me engrossed all the way through. Maybe a bit sappy for some tastes but hey don't like it move on to the next one. i personally loved it, a fresh take on an old fashioned love story. just enough kink to keep the juices flowing! please keep up your excellent work

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBear11 months ago

Loved this...but I gotta get you on one little thing...bc I'm.a butthead sometimes....lol

Very first meeting at your house...she was wearing shorts when you met on the road and went back to your house then she left wearing jeans....lol

Ian_SnowIan_Snow11 months agoAuthor

TxCyddlyBear, this is me slapping my forehead. Good catch!

weckwerthmaweckwerthma11 months ago

Loved it. I agree with others, additional chapters would be great.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun11 months ago

5 Stars! Loved it. Sweet and sexy and so well told, as always

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdee11 months ago

This is sweet, and lovely, and brilliant, and very hot, and I can’t wait for Beach Ninjas versus The Tentacle Monster

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was pretty neat. Though, I have to say, after that much teasing, I hoped for more boob and ass play. And anal.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story except for her chosen profession. If she’s going to continue to advertise herself as available by posing online, then she’s cucking him and he’s a lesser man for putting up with it. She won’t be with him for long when she’s constantly being hit on by more powerful and wealthy men. He’s not special to her if she still needs constant validation from other men online or who she seeks to expose herself to during the public orgies.

Ian_SnowIan_Snow11 months agoAuthor

If anyone takes anything away from this story, it should be this - go listen to When Rivers Meet. Good band.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Location! Location! Location! You have to be in the right place to find the right person!

5

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun10 months ago

Congratulations on your well-deserved win in the Nude Day Contest !

Ian_SnowIan_Snow10 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much to everyone who helped this story reach second place in the Nude Day contest. If you liked this one, maybe check out Come Home with Us, Snow Drop, Fantasy Man, and Broken Home here on Literotica, or if you want to support me with a purchase of my books on Amazon, try Neighbors, which features a pair of plot-rich romances in a similar vein. Thanks for reading, and thanks for voting!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Noticed what appeared to be 2 missing words on Page 1, so I stopped there.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Great story interesting characters, enjoyed the walking through the woods and girl finding the guy

mikecablemikecable10 months ago

This is actual, grownup writing. It's less an erotic story, than a fully realized short story with some sex...good sex, but...

The story is beautiful, the characters believable, more or less, the writing crisp and effortlessly smooth. These are interesting, likable individuals - who love sex as well. My only criticism, and I don't think it's a huge one, is that the flow of the narrative is a little easy. Alex and Eva just meet-cute and fall in love. Everything works out in a pretty tidy way. Their finding each other could have used a little more conflict. It felt a little too inevitable and easy. Granted, addressing this would move the story from short story to novel. But hey, this might make an interesting novel with a little more angst.

Still, a beautifully written story, about interesting people, having great sex. I want to read more.

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

Congrats on the win! Good stories beat stroke pieces every time. Have to check out some of your other offerings. This was my first sample!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Easily the best story in this year's contest. Just a little thing, how did her ridiculously tight running shorts become jeans during their first meet?

Ian_SnowIan_Snow10 months agoAuthor

Agh, the jeans thing is going to live on in infamy. I thought about correcting it now that the contest is over, but it's too damn funny.

LovesDancingLovesDancing10 months ago

Wow, just wow. Great, long initial storyline about two people meeting and falling in love, not just lust, then lust, then storyline about Cheyenne and her love or Eva, then happily for ever ending. Perfect!

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

Well done. It got me interested in the characters and so …I had to see what developed. I love LIt stories that when the sex comes, you not hit over the head with it in, it’s a natural part in the development of the characters an plot. It was it the plot, the characters the writing that kept me entertained and interested. Good story. Well done.

Not2PervyNot2Pervy9 months ago

I really enjoyed the little philosophical touches you threw in periodically. They didn’t overwhelm or distract, but succeeded in raising the level of the story.

Campus77Campus779 months ago

I just found another favorite author. This is the first story from this writer that I've read, but will be binging others soon. I enjoy stories where great character development is only enhanced by the love making. I caught the jeans thing too, but just laughed. Happy tears happened several times while reading the tale. A great job! It will influence my future posts as well.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass9 months ago

Congrats on your win in the Nude Day contest. Great characters, good dialogue, and superb plot. Enjoyed it from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent writing. Very hot.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

A sweet story.

KentLondonKentLondon2 months ago

Beautifully written, Ian. Loved the way the story flowed and culminated in an amazing threesome. So hot.

unclebeardyunclebeardy2 months ago

5* The When Waters Meet reference tipped the balance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...