Little Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been an unofficial tradition on the lake for a long time," Cheyenne explained to me. "Most anybody who lives here knows about it."

"Me being the exception," I said.

She laughed and patted my thigh. "Aw, is an afternoon and evening looking at tits so bad?"

I pointedly looked at hers and said, "Nope. It is not."

It was hard to top that Fourth of July, but my God, we gave it a go that Nude Day. Everything was as perfect as it could be. It was hot, but with just enough of a breeze to make it both bearable and keep the mosquitos away. There was music, and dancing, and plenty of food and drinks. Games too, and let me tell you, seeing the girls bat around a beachball, keeping it away from an "it" girl, was easily one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. They insisted us guys ditch the shorts about then, and we got our fair share of hoots and whistles as we played a game of oversized beer pong.

That game got us pretty drunk, and couples found their way to each other. The earliest wave of sunset's pinks and oranges were just coming on as the party began to get to its real crescendo. Much like the Fourth, things got wild, fast. Lucia made that earliest part of the night her show, riding her man's face under the lean-to tent, an arm twisted behind her head, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Becky joined in with a friend in blowing a guy on the sands, one of them on either side, asses high in the air as the guy moaned that he was in heaven.

Eva and I took care of the party needs and she came to me. We watched everything and everyone, her ass to me, my arms wrapped around her waist. The only person alone was Cheyenne, and you wouldn't have guessed she minded it. She went from couple to couple -- or threesome -- and touched, cooed, laughed. But she didn't linger, and in a quiet moment, her gaze flicked to us and her chest hitched. It was the one and only sign of pain she showed that entire day, I'm sure of it.

Eva twisted in my arms and whispered into my ear, "Do you trust that I love you?"

We hadn't said the words to each other yet, and I was floored. But my response was strangely tranquil, and in my heart, I knew it was true. "Yes."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

She studied me, and then turned again in my arms. "Cheyenne." Cheyenne only looked at us, her expression giving away nothing. "Come here."

Cheyenne only shook her head. "No," she said softly. "He wasn't supposed to tell you. I... I..."

I broke away from Eva and went to Cheyenne, because I knew what it was my love wanted, and though I was still stunned, I would have done anything for her. So I did. I went to Cheyenne, and I took her in my arms, and I kissed her.

Her eyes widened and her hands went to my pecs, my shoulders, my neck. She was rigid as a brick until she wasn't, collapsing against me, letting out a long sigh against my lips like she was so disappointed in me. I broke away, and I took her by the elbows, pulling her across the sandy beach to the woman I loved. Eva waited, smiling, and ignored Cheyenne's stammered words as she too took her friend in her arms and kissed her.

I moved to them, my hands going to their backs, their necks, their hair. They spent long minutes exploring, taking, and just being, their kisses slow and easy. Tears leaked down Cheyenne's cheeks and were matched by Eva's own.

"Do you love me too?" Eva asked her. Cheyenne nodded, unable to speak. To me, and back to Cheyenne, she added, "Can you both be okay with that?"

"Yes," I said faintly, and again, Cheyenne nodded, this time more firmly and with a smile.

"He's a good guy," she said. "I want to learn to love him like you do."

"No. Not like I do. But like you two will," Eva said.

"What does that even mean?" Cheyenne asked, and they broke into giggling fits, still wrapped in each other's arms. Cheyenne broke away and leaned in to kiss me again. I brought my hands to their asses, and this time, Eva horned in, stealing me away from her best friend. I kissed her smile, and she trailed her fingernails across my cheeks.

"I know it'll be weird. But we go visit her in college, and when she graduates..."

"She comes here," I said, and looked at Cheyenne. "And we figure it out."

"I'd like that," Cheyenne said.

We moved to one of the big unoccupied beach blankets, the same one that Eva and I fucked on the Fourth of July. Now, my beautiful companions fell together to the blanket to the sounds of others' passions, the party playlist, and the soft waves lapping at the shore. They wound up on their sides, face to face, kissing again, hands all over each other. I untied their bikini bottoms for them and wound up on my knees beside Cheyenne, watching, idly touching, but knowing this moment was theirs.

Cheyenne slid her hands under Eva's butt and wound up on top of her. Eva's fingers went to her dark frizzy hair and pulled her in tighter. I didn't notice what Cheyenne's hand was doing until Eva gasped. She slid her middle finger into my love, and was working it in and out as her thumb brushed her clit.

"Ohhh, Cheyenne," Eva moaned.

"Let me take care of you, baby, let me taste you," Cheyenne murmured.

Eva nodded, and Cheyenne slid down her body, licking and kissing her with joyous randomness. Her neck, her shoulder, her underboob, back up to her chin, then to a nipple, both women's breath ever growing faster. Eva smiled up at me, and I realized I had my dick in my hand.

"Let me get that wet for you," she said. I knee-walked to her and fed her my cock. Cheyenne didn't like the attention drawn away from her and chose that moment to drop to Eva's pussy, still pumping that finger in and out as she licked her clit for the first time.

My cock popped out of Eva's mouth and she gasped, "Ngh, oooh, I love that, I love your tongue on me..." Then, to me, "Fuck her, baby, take her while she's taking me."

Anything for you, Eva. Anything.

And soon, Cheyenne too.

I moved behind Cheyenne and she thrust her ass up higher. Her big pussy lips proved her desire in that moment, her need gleaming. She moaned as I sank into her, one hand on her juicy ass, the other on her soft waist. She spared me a look over her shoulder, and begged, "Fuck me hard, Alex, fuck, I'm so close already."

That's what I did. I took her with a grunt, driving deep and pulling back hard enough to pull her with me. She gurgled out a laugh, then gasped, "Ohhhh, fuck!" as I pounded into her deep again and again. I was aware of more laughter behind us. We had an audience again. Good. Let them see Eva and Cheyenne were mine.

Eva watched me with an open mouth and fluttering eyes. Her hand joined Cheyenne at her pussy and she rubbed her mound and her lips while Cheyenne licked her clit and fingered her with mad need. Cheyenne might have been close but Eva loved to watch as much as she liked being watched, and her hips slammed wide and she started thrusting up at her friend. I knew that gesture. Knew she was close.

"Come for her, baby, show her how much you love this," I told her.

"Love... this..." Eva agreed. Her free hand came up to her lips and she rested a finger against them, sucking it from the side, not the tip. "Cheyenne... love you... love you so much..."

"I love you, I love you, come for me, come for us," Cheyenne gasped, and sucked Eva's clit into her mouth. She lashed it with her tongue and that was it for Eva. She clawed at the blanket, then pounded a fist into the sand, her words gone to her, and only a keen of need escaping her lungs.

"AhhhhhhhhHHHH!"

She came, and I was a man possessed by the sight. I pulled Cheyenne back and upwards until she was on her knees, nearly sitting upright. My cock slid free and she twisted around and mounted me while I was kneeling like that, her breasts right at face level. I buried my head against them as she bounced on me, taking me deeper than I'd been going. When I looked up at her, she grinned and whooped and waved her arm like she was roping a calf or... well, whatever the hell cowgirls roped.

I laughed and pulled her down to kiss me. Her lips tasted like Eva and I loved it. With her still in my arms I pushed up and laid her out next to Eva, who twisted on her side and stroked her friend's face. They kissed as I pumped in and out of Cheyenne.

"I'm g-gonna come, I'm gonna come like this," she babbled to Eva.

"Do it," Eva whispered. "You're so beautiful when you do."

"I love you, I love you so much, I'm s-sorry, I meant it to be you and h-him..."

"Sh sh sh," Eva said. "Now we're all together. It's right, isn't it?"

"It's right, oh, oh God, Eva... Al-ex, I'm... I'm..."

Eva plunged her lips against Cheyenne's. Her friend wailed out with her orgasm, nails digging into my back I didn't even realize were against my skin. Cheers erupted and Eva and Cheyenne giggled again, hands all over each other's cheeks.

Cheeks red, eyes fluttering, Cheyenne looked up at me. "Finish in her, stud. And then we're going back to the house and we're not stopping until dawn."

But I wasn't finished with her, not quite. I leaned down and stilled one more time, cupping her face with one hand and kissing her. She gave me a soft, quiet sigh of pleasure. Into her ear, I murmured, "You deserve to be just as happy as her."

Her tears started again, just a drop or two running down her cheeks, but she nodded again and smiled wide for me. "You do too, Alex."

I pulled out of her, and Eva wiggled her butt on the blanket. "Come here," she told Cheyenne. They kissed again as I eased into her. By then, night had come on, well and truly, and people snuck away in twos and threes until we were the only ones left on the beach, lit only by the softest of lights, our forms moving together. Cheyenne's hand went to her friend's pussy again and stroked her mound as they kissed and kissed and kissed.

Eva only broke away to look up at me with adoring eyes when she was nearly there again. I smiled down at her, rocked my hips back and forth, and whispered the words that would always amaze me until the day I died.

"I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered, and she came.

* * *

The end of the summer, and it saw us on the road. Cheyenne and Eva rode in one car while I followed along in my Jeep, Cheyenne's things in the back. It was a hot day, but a lazy sort of heat that would have been perfect for sunbathing and a dip in the lake.

But things had to end -- and begin. This was not a goodbye. Far from it. This was us only separating. We knew we were forever. Just two semesters and then we'd have another summer. And another. And so many beyond that.

That night, back home, Eva leaned against me on the dock, our feet in the warm waters. A rowboat loaded with two weary parents and little kids in life vests nearly as big as they were floated by. We waved and they waved back. A little girl, her cheeks cherubic and red, called out to us, "We're goin' fiffin!" even if there was no sign of fishing gear on the boat.

"Catch a big one!" I called back, and Eva giggled.

She took my hand and squeezed. I kissed the side of her head, taking my time about it and doing it properly, loving the fresh tea tree scent of her hair.

"Hey," I said. "Did I tell you about the new book idea I had?"

"What's that?" she asked, pulling back and wiping at her eyes with her free hand.

"This devastatingly handsome old man decides he's going to take a vacation and rents a beach house for the summer. He walks along the shore every day, enjoying life, when all of a sudden, two beautiful young women decide they can't take it anymore without his fine butt in their lives, getting that dick up in them."

"Hm. It needs something."

"What?" I asked.

Her eyes sparkled. "Tentacles."

"Tentacles?"

"Yup. The old man is secretly a tentacle monster, and he's staked out the beach for his breeding ground."

I groaned, "Oh, don't tell me you're into tentacle erotica."

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Wait'll you see my Kindle."

"Oh no."

"Oh yeah. Loaded with it." She hopped up and I stood too. "So tentacles shoot out of his fingers, and the women are all like, 'No, tentacle man!' but he's really aiming for the beach ninjas sneaking up on them from behind."

"Beach ninjas," I mused as we started walking up towards the house.

"I can tell you're intrigued."

"I mean, I'd be crazy not to be. Beach ninjas, hot young fertile women, tentacle monsters..."

"Old tentacle monsters. Can't forget the old part." She caught my arm and we stopped to neck. For the thousandth time, she made me feel like I was spinning happily out of control, like a kid twirling around and around in his backyard until he fell over on the grass with the world still topsy-turvy around him as he laughed and laughed.

"Maybe we ought to go home and practice some of the sex scenes," I murmured.

Eva leaned up and kissed my nose. "If you're lucky."

As she darted away from me up the path, I stared after her. "I already know I am," I said to no one in particular, and chased after her.