Little White Lies Ch. 16

Story Info
Learning more about Nicole and Chase.
19k words
4.74
6.7k
8

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

Little White Lies

Chapter 16

Dex

Wednesday evening, at work...

His day had been a long busy one again. He'd scarcely had a minute to relax the entire time he was there. It was too soon for Vicky to need his services again, so he hadn't been pestered by her. Other than the scattered texts he got from Jessie, he'd spent the entire day working on fixing computers and troubleshooting things over the phone for clients.

That type of workday was actually just fine with him. It made everything seem to go much faster even though he was pretty beat by the end of it.

He made it home and immediately hopped in the shower, thinking that he'd call Jessie as soon as he was done getting the grime of the day washed away. He spent longer in the shower than intended and was surprised when the water started to run colder.

Finishing up quickly, he stepped out and began to dry off. Pausing a few seconds later when he heard his girlfriend's telltale giggle through the wall to his brother's room, he turned his head and stayed still to try and hear what was being said.

It was a wasted effort as the murmur of voices was unintelligible. He could hear her giggling several times, and possibly even what sounded like a yelp of pain, or more likely, pleasure.

With a chuckle, he secured the towel around his waist and stepped out, the voices immediately growing louder as he turned toward his brother's room.

"I mean, I get why you get such great tips," Jack said.

"Right? Don't I look adorable?"

Dex looked in and saw Jessie standing in front of his brother, bouncing around and jiggling her bodacious assets. She was still wearing her ridiculously sexy work uniform and seemed to be doing her best to look enticing.

"Well, those tits..." he began, but stopped when Jessie saw Dex and bounded over toward him with a squeal of joy.

"Baby!" she cried.

"What's it been like a day since you saw him?" Jack laughed.

"Exactly!" she said, turning to scowl at him after leaping into Dex's arms.

"Hey trouble," Dex said, kissing her.

"I missed you!" she gushed, kissing him repeatedly.

"God..." Jack groaned behind her.

"Shut it, Jack!" she yelled without turning.

Dex grinned and kissed her again, turning and carrying her toward his room.

"How was your day?" he asked, setting her down and turning to get dressed. "Get in any trouble?"

"Trouble?" Her face contorted into a confused expression.

"Flirting..." he said.

"Oh! No... unfortunately. I mean, I flirted a little with some of the customers but it wasn't anything you'd be interested in. There were a few that wanted to see my boobs and get some pictures while I flashed them."

"Damn, what a boring day for you." He continued putting a clean pair of pants on but then paused to look at her. "And since when would I not want to see your tits?"

She smirked and shook her head at him. "You know what I mean. I wasn't flirting with or fucking anyone, and you've got hundreds of pictures of my tits on your phone already."

He conceded the point with a wink and turned to find a shirt.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" he asked. "Want to go to dinner?"

"We can," she said. "I'm thinking that you're probably too tired though."

"I'm okay," he said. "But if you want, we can get something and hang out here. It's been a pretty hectic week."

"That might be better," she said. "We should probably check and see if Papa and Jack want to eat." Without waiting for him to confirm, she whirled around and hurried from the room.

Finishing up getting dressed, he briefly returned to the bathroom and combed his hair. As he finished and left the bathroom again, he heard Jessie's laughter coming from his dad's room. He was about to go and see what the verdict was but saw her emerge a few seconds later.

"They're both going to join us," she said proudly, and flashed him a playful wink before dancing past him and heading back into his room.

He immediately began to wonder what little scheme she was cooking up but didn't say anything. He followed her, the two talking a little more about their days before they went downstairs and found both Don and Jack in the kitchen.

In short order, the four began to talk about what they were going to eat. Jessie pulled up a menu for the restaurant the guys picked and then called in an order for delivery.

"There's a game tonight, isn't there?" Jack asked, looking at his dad then Dex.

"Should be something," their father agreed, the two turning and heading out of the room and into the den. Dex pulled Jessie along behind, following his father and older brother out of the room.

The three men settled down on the couch, though Jessie did not. Dex looked over curiously and saw her standing patiently.

"Can I get y'all something to drink?" she asked, looking at the three men in turn.

All three nodded, and Jessie disappeared briefly, returning with three opened bottles in her hands. Once they all had a drink, she took a seat between Dex and Jack.

"Oh... did those outfits fit you?" Don asked, looking over at her after they'd found something to watch.

"Oh!" she said, snapping her fingers. "I haven't checked yet. Great idea, Papa!"

Dex raised an eyebrow and look at her as she hopped up and hurried from the room.

"Outfits?" he asked, leaning over and looking at his dad.

"Yeah, the getups she made me order for her a while back," he explained.

Dex didn't remember that happening, but his attention was drawn back to the TV as the crowd began to roar louder.

A few minutes later, Jessie came back downstairs. She entered the room and promptly moved over to stand directly in front of the three.

"Damn," Jack said.

Dex had to agree. She was wearing what looked like a genuine school uniform at a private school. It had a green and blue tartan skirt, a white shirt complete with a tie, and a sleeveless green sweater over the top. The uniform was complete with white socks that went up to just a below her knees and some very sensible looking black shoes.

"So..." she said, clearly wanting to know what they thought.

Dex realized that the three of them had been staring at her and not saying anything for much too long.

"Jesus," Jack said. "That's..."

"Sexy," Don said with a laugh. "Money well spent!"

"Do you like it, baby?" she asked, spinning around and playfully lifting her skirt to show a pair of plain white panties.

"Hell yes," Dex said. "That's really... naughty."

She giggled happily. He expected her to come over to him and kiss him, but instead she began to disrobe right where she was standing.

"Jesus," Jack said, laughing as she stripped down to her bare skin.

"Oh... sorry!" she said, looking at Don and then Jack several times.

"It's fine," Jack said. "I know all about... well... everything."

"Yeah, I knew that you wouldn't be able to contain all the pent-up sexual energy and figured

that Jack should know the full extent of... well, the things that have gone on between us."

Dex didn't know that they had talked but was glad that his brother and father had gotten things out in the open.

"Oh... good," she said. "Cuz I've got one more to try on, and since you all know about my sexual activities, I can stop behaving myself around you."

"Wait, this was you behaving?" Jack asked, shaking his head and chuckling.

"Believe it or not, yeah," their father confirmed.

Jessie had already gone back to changing into the other costume, not bothering to leave the room for privacy. All three men leaned over as she bent over, sliding part of the costume down and off. Dex saw the glint of her gem-capped butt plug peeking briefly out to say "hi" and tantalize the three of them. She stood back up, turning as she continued taking the first costume off. Glancing up, she saw the three staring and smiled, turning fully as she undid the tie and started to unclip the buttons on her top. The second costume was a maid's outfit, complete with all the accessories and even a feather duster. She wasn't naked very long, but the three of them were able to get a few more glances of the plug before she had it covered up with part of the maid costume.

"This one didn't come with the shoes," she said, frowning. "But it's still pretty slutty!"

"Very," Dex agreed. "You gonna start cleaning the house in that?"

"For sure," she said.

"You know... I'm starting to understand why stuff happened between you two." Dex looked over and saw that Jack had been addressing their father.

"Yeah, but like I said, I told them both that it shouldn't happen again."

"Stick in the mud," Jessie muttered as she began to strip back down and put on her normal clothes, though she only got as far as a bra and panties before she stopped and sat back down between Jack and Dex. "I'm just trying to make sure your sexual needs are satisfied."

"Yeah," Dex added, grinning over at him.

"Jessie..." Don protested. "We talked about this. It shouldn't have happened like it did."

"I know we did, but you really need to stop getting hung up on our first time."

"The time you lost control at Dex's party was... well, mind-blowing. I mean..." she paused and turned to Jack. "Did Dex give you the fun details of my first time with your dad?"

"Some," Jack confirmed.

"Well, despite the surprise of the moment, I really enjoyed being fucked so... gosh... hard I guess? I mean... I've only been with just a few guys and Dex is incredible, but I'm obviously a submissive girl by nature. Just simply being used turns me on, so when Don snatched me off the counter and started slamming his cock into me up against the fridge, I couldn't imagine a better way for two people to start fucking."

Dex glanced over, turning a bit in place to look at his father and brother. Both were staring at Jessie, eyes wide and mouths slightly agape. He glanced at his girlfriend next and saw her hand inside her panties, gently moving.

"Fuck," she whimpered, pulling her hand out and dipping it into her mouth before returning it to her pussy. "It was like, I'd pushed him so much that he couldn't take it anymore and had to use me. Which is exactly what I wanted him to do, so it was just... perfect! God."

She whimpered, her fingers appearing again, glistening with her arousal as she slurped on them for a moment before sliding them back inside her panties. She quickly pulled the garment down a little with her other hand, exposing herself more and letting the three men have a better view as she fingered herself.

"And then when Dex let you fuck my ass in the bathroom up at work, he brought me home and fucked my brains out like he'd never done before. I mean, it was so fucking good!"

She whimpered, fingering herself faster.

"I don't know that I'd be able to pick a favorite time between those two. Each of them were just so... raw and rough. Mmm... fuck... like, neither of them were concerned about my well-being. In those moments that they took what they wanted; it was just pure passion. Pure... desire. Need."

She turned, still rubbing her clit and fingering herself, and looked over at Dex's father. "So please, don't think that what happened was a bad thing."

"It's not that simple," he protested. "I'm trying to make things work with Candy. And come on... you can't have sex with a father and his two sons and not have things get weird."

"Things will only get weird if you make them weird," she said, standing and moving over in front of him. She crossed her arms as if she were angry and fixed him with a stern glare, looking absolutely ridiculous. "Dex and I already talked and he decided that I could let people that we both know and trust have my pussy whenever I wanted. I'm just supposed to tell him about it. So..."

She slid her fingers into both edges of her panties and flashed a smile at Dex before looking back at Don.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Jessie giggled, grinning at each of them in turn before turning and going to answer it dressed as she was.

"She's never not like that, is she?" Jack asked. "Just all happy to show her naked ass everywhere she goes."

"Nope," both Don and Dex confirmed.

Dex and the other two waited, but it seemed to be taking longer than expected. Just as he was about to stand to go check on her, she came back, this time naked and holding a large bag of food containers.

"Uhh," Jack commented.

"Oh, the delivery guy saw my 'sex toy' and 'cumslut' tattoos. He had one of his own that he wanted me to see. I let him get a picture of mine, but then I figured why not let him get a real picture of me."

"Jesus," Jack said again.

"What?" she asked. "I just let him grab my tits a little. It's not like I fucked him or anything!"

Dex smirked, shrugging at his brother when he looked over.

"Your brother might be getting a little possessive of me, baby," Jessie continued, though she flashed him a sly smile before starting to hand out the food.

Jessie stayed naked while they all ate dinner and half-watched the game on TV. When they'd finished, she stood and gathered up all the trash, pushing it into the bag and setting it aside.

"Last chance to take advantage of me before I take my boyfriend up and fuck his brains out," she said, turning and looking at Don and Jack pointedly.

Neither said anything, and she rolled her eyes. "So boring."

Turning, she took Dex's hand and led him out of the room, up the stairs and into his bed.

*****

Jessie

"I have to say," Dex said as he stroked her hair comfortingly, "I'm surprised that you spoke so openly about what happened with my dad."

She raised her head up and looked at him. "Well, Jack knew about it already and I know that Papa still regrets it. I just figured that if I start treating it like an everyday thing that I didn't regret, that maybe it would help him to get over feeling bad about it."

"I don't know if it's that simple."

"Did that bother you?" she asked.

He shook his head immediately. "Not at all. I was more surprised to hear that you enjoyed the roughness of it."

"Oh, well, that was definitely part of the fun. I guess it's really more just about being able to bring satisfaction to the people I care about."

He chuckled. "I think you might like being used."

"For sure," she agreed. "But I like that you like me being used even more. I can't wait to be able to send you pic of me misbehaving here while you're at work."

"Well, just remember that dad actually is trying to make it work with Candy. So..."

"Oh, I was teasing him. I'm not going to push him to do anything. I mean... if he comes to me needing to fill my poor pussy up, then I guess I'll just have to let him."

Dex laughed and pulled her up for a kiss. His phone buzzed, though, and she slid back down into place while he unlocked it and answered it.

"Hey man," he said. "What's up?"

She couldn't hear who it was but could hear the murmur of voices. Dex chuckled and glanced down, then lifted the phone up and tapped the screen causing Alec's voice to fill the bedroom.

"...on her knees right now. She keeps asking when she's going to get to finish sucking your dick again. You free tonight?"

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm hanging with Jessie. It's been a hell of a week."

Dex seemed to realize something in that moment and snapped his fingers. "Speaking of Jessie, I just realized that I never let you have a go with her. You know, for payback for Erin fucking me that night in the hotel. You've got to collect on that first, for sure."

"I'd forgotten about that. It's all good."

"You don't want to fuck her?" Dex asked.

"I didn't say that," Alec said, mirth in his voice. "I like making my girl do demeaning shit, but I still like to get laid. I just mean that you don't have to wait to have fun with Erin for me to get a chance with Jessie."

"I appreciate that, but fair is far. You get your turn just like I got mine. I can drop her off sometime and you and Erin can do whatever you like to her. It just can't be this Saturday. We've got plans."

Jessie was still turned on from earlier when she'd been fingering herself, but listening to Dex simply offer her to one of his friends was getting her even hotter. She saw the sheet tenting a bit at Dex's crotch and knew that he liked the idea as well.

With a smirk up at him, she slid down between his legs and took the head of his cock into her mouth without any pretense.

"Well, shit, I appreciate it man. What about tomorrow?"

"She's working," Dex said. "I think she's free Friday though."

"Shit, I'm working Friday," Alec said.

"Well, maybe sometime next week then?" Dex suggested. "It can be whenever as long as I get some fun pics."

"Yeah, that sounds good, hombre. We'll figure something out, I'm sure."

"Alright, see ya, bud."

She didn't look up, instead felt Dex's hand resting comfortably on the back of her head, forcing his cock deeper. She moaned softly, sucking and silently begging for him to fill her throat with his yummy spunk.

***

The next morning, Dex and Jessie both left for class after a quick breakfast. Jessie was working a double shift that day, but despite the long hours ahead of her, she was looking forward to it.

She left class and went back over to Dex's house for a little while to pass the time until she had to go to work. Jack was there for a bit, and though she was able to get him to play a little, she was disappointed when she had to stop playing with his cock because he had to go meet some friends.

Her shift started just as normally as it usually did. She said "hi" to all the kitchen staff and then to her two managers, Tracy and Bill. After putting her stuff away, she went over to the bar and saw that Alex and Toni were there, but they were both busy, so she didn't bother them.

The first couple of hours were a little slow, so eventually she went and checked her phone. Dex was having another busy day but said that he was going to be off that evening.

Without really giving it much thought, she invited him up to hang out, thinking that he might have fun talking to the twins in the bar. The next time she went over, she briefly spoke with Alex and confirmed that it was okay that Dexter come and hang out, even going so far as to make sure that her bosses would be okay with it.

The other waitresses kept commenting one how slow the day was, but for Jessie it didn't seem that way. It was probably due to her still being relatively new and slower than the other girls, but she stayed busy for most of the day. She was able to go and say hi to Dex when he arrived and even managed to take him over to the bar. She wasn't able to stay very long, though, and quickly went back to check on her customers.

The evening wore on and she was only able to visit sporadically with Dex, Alex, and some guy both of them were talking to. Later in the evening, Dex and the other guy had her flash them. They were wanting to compare her tits with Alex's for whatever reason, but she was happy to oblige them.

Just before she started the closing duties that she had for her section, she went to check on Dex and Alex one more time before she did. When she got to the bar, she came around the corner to see her new friend and co-worker leading Dex and the other guy back toward the back exit of the restaurant. She briefly thought about following them to see what kind of mischief they were going to get up to but stopped herself. She didn't want to interrupt Alex's fun, especially since she and Dex hadn't really done much the last time they'd had the chance to.

She briefly considered just starting on her closing duties since she didn't know how she could watch them without alerting them to her presence, but then she remembered seeing the camera on the outside of the building.

With a grin, she headed toward the manager's office, hoping that they weren't inside when she got there. To her surprise, not only was Tracy inside she was also checking out the camera feed as Jessie had been wanting to do. The middle-aged woman didn't hear Jessie approach until she was almost on top of her, spinning around and mumbling something as she began to blush.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers