All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 16'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jonbogeyjonbogeyabout 1 year ago

A m a z i n g!

Been waiting for the Nicole part since the get go, and it did not freaking disappoint! Hope you explore this further, maybe bring back Erin, as some of the other occurrences might be a little repititive at this point. Big fan of this story and looking forward to where you take it (hopefully Chase's office!)

YungMastaYungMastaabout 1 year ago

I feel conflicted with this series. I find myself skipping over most the stuff with Jessie now because it's just so over done at this point. But, then you start the stuff with Nicole & the party and knock it out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story seems have lost it’s “Little White Lies” premise altogether now that Jessie, like Dex, can have sex openly with whomever they choose without any consequences. That being said it would be interesting to get everyone’s point of view about turning Chase into a cuckold. Would like to also get Chase’s point of view about being a cuckold particularly since he no longer the macho boss.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I miss Don and Candy. Is her need for rough sex going to be explored? Sex is 30 days away. Is the the story line still coming to it? Enjoyed 16 chapters of Dex and Jessie so far.

Tx_PiklTx_Pikl3 days ago

Really hope this continues along with my sister made me do it. Both cross over so darn well and are absolutely amazing and beautiful and awesome. Your mind is amazing please continue to share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES