All Comments on 'Little White Panties'

by storyspell

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun short story

Quite a few women would like to catch a guy jo. Often the guy is very embarrassed and woman can have a lot of fun with knowledge of the secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great now write more!!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Hot Story***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

That was fucking hot had my cock dripping

simno00simno00almost 10 years ago
Hot story

This story is amazing. Got a vivid picture from your words. Hope I dream of her tonight

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Got off big time on this

In reality, isn't she close with her sister? Sis never mentioned how big hubby was? Obviously, Hubby would go deep into Sis most of the time when he banged her. Also, the protaganist could ruin their happy little family for just a few moments of bliss. Hubby tried to reason with her when he realized he'd been busted, but she kept after him. She probably had dudes fallin all over themselves to be with her, yet she makes him do what she wants at risk of great peril. It would've been best to just pretend that she never saw him and be flattered that he had used her scivvies. SIGH! Well, I guess it's just a story. Anyway, I'd better go clean up now. Continue writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
there's something so perfect...

... About plain white panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plain White Panties

A nice little story, albeit rather short. It would be nice to see the story continue, with the sister discovering the Power of Plain White Panties as she worked her way through more and more men she encountered. Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Followup Story Is Required

I would like to read a followup story where his understanding wife catches them and the two women begin to share him. Hot. This was a good introduction to the characters. I would like to see his confidence build.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh??? Great concept but terrible!

This story would have been great if it wasn't written by a man. Hate it when men try to write from a woman's perspective especially when they are made to think they've done a good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So so

It was so so

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Not a great story but still nice. Can't imagine the sister not being able to smell the sex in the air when she came back into the room unless she's totally clueless. I'm also a fan of white panties and have used and abused them for years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous