Live a little, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O God, I can't..." Maggie gasped.

"Hold on baby, just a little bit longer. No going early," Marissa said.

"Please, I..." Maggie choked out.

Marissa started her own audible countdown in a soft breathy voice.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight," she said, rubbing the clit harder.

"Seven"

"Six"

"Five," rubbing the clit faster now.

"Four"

"Three," as Maggie started making a low 'Nugh' sound.

"Two"

On the main screen one of the engines exploded. The screen was filled with an orange fireball while the speakers rumbled with the destructive explosion. The rocket ship lurched violently down like they were falling out of the sky. Marissa never got to say 'one,' as Maggie came, exploding just like the rocket.

"Aaaargggghhhh!" she screamed on re-entry.

It sounded way too loud inside the simulator, and Marissa leaned over to smother her next scream with kisses, but she needn't have worried. Maggie had blown a fuse and was literally passed out from the intensity of her orgasm.

The ship was still shaking roughly as they tumbled until the parachute deployed and opened up. The ride smoothed out and Marissa used the opportunity to put her friend back together. She tucked the breast back inside and fixed her shirt. She pushed her friends legs back together and flipped the skirt down covering everything that needed to be covered. She smoothed her hair and tried to dab some of the sweat drops off her forehead. There was one final bump as the rocket ship landed back on the pad with a puff of dust. The seats slowly rotated back into their original upright positions.

"Congratulations, you did it!" Mission control said over the intercom, with the sounds of a crowd of people clapping in the background.

The viewing screens went black, and the interior of the egg got lighter. The top of the egg was lifted off and there was Abby leaning in to look down at them.

"So did ya love it?" she asked, before noticing the woman with her eyes closed and not moving.

"I think my friend was a bit overwhelmed, she might need a moment or two," Marissa said apologetically.

"Yea, I heard that scream, that was a doozie," Abby chuckled, then took a look back behind her.

"Listen, there is nobody in line for the next ride, and I could use a potty break. You are welcome to sit there for a few until your friend gets her earth legs back," Abby recommended.

"Thank you so much, that's very kind of you," Marissa said.

The attendant started to walk away and then stopped to look back inside.

"Do you want the lid open or closed?" Abby asked.

"Closed, thank you. I don't want any lookie-loos staring at my friend when she wakes up," Marissa said.

"I gotcha, closed it is. I'll be back in a few," she said and disappeared.

The lid came down softly and settled into place. It was once again dark and quiet. Marissa waited a few seconds and was relieved when the program did not start up again. She didn't know if Maggie could handle another trip to the moon and back. She leaned over and kissed Maggie softly on the lips, then the nose, then the eyes, which fluttered open.

"Wha?" she whispered.

"We are back on earth. How was your flight?" Marissa asked.

Maggie jerked upright to check her state of nakedness, and looked relieved to see she was covered up. Marissa reached over and unclipped the shoulder harness and allowed her to wiggle out of it. Maggie immediately started to adjust her clothing and make herself somewhat presentable.

"What happened?" she asked her friend.

"We had sex, you screamed, then you passed out," Marissa said.

Maggie stopped what she was doing and stared back at her.

"We did, didn't we?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes, we did," Marissa confirmed.

"Did you...ah" Maggie trailed off.

"Loved it," Marissa stated, and then leaned down and kissed her again. Unlike the previous hot feverish kisses, this one was slow, warm, and exquisite. Maggie took the chance to reach out and cup one of the breasts her friend dangled above her. It was full and warm, and Marissa groaned with approval.

"Are we stuck in here?" Maggie asked when the kiss ended.

"No, I just asked the attendant for a few minutes while you collected yourself. I told her it was motion sickness, I thought you would prefer that story to hot sexy space orgasms," Marissa said.

"I do, thank you," Maggie said, pulling her down for another kiss.

Maggie and Marissa kissed, whispered, and held hands while they waited for Abby to come back. She was back way sooner than they wanted her to be.

"So did you enjoy the ride?" Abby asked Maggie as she helped her step out.

Maggie blushed pink at the mention of the ride, but knew Abby was asking about the simulation.

"It was incredible, and so realistic too," she added.

"I know right? When the engine blew and you screamed, I think everyone on the second floor heard it," Abby teased her.

"O fuck," Maggie whispered and went from pink to red.

"Aw don't give it a second thought," Abby said, trying to console the woman.

"You screaming is a testament to how good the experience is. If you weren't really into it, if it wasn't that good, you wouldn't have screamed like that," Abby offered.

"You're right," Maggie admitted, "It was very good, and I was very into it."

The girls walked downstairs and had another drink before wandering around and finding Roger at Dig-Dug. They stayed another 45 minutes, and the girls had one more drink each while they talked, watched, and played a few games.

Roger needed to use the restroom before they left. The girls were waiting by the front door and sharing secret looks and smiles between them. Marissa didn't want the night to end, and was thinking of what else they could do. An idea flashed into her head, and she tossed it around and molded it while they waited for their designated driver to return.

"I want you to do something for me on the way home," Marissa said to Maggie while they waited.

"Sure, anything," Maggie replied automatically.

"Sit in the back seat again with me for the drive home. I am going to act drunker than I am, and fall asleep right away. I want you to lean forward between the two front seats and flirt with your husband. Act drunker than you are, see if you can get his dick out and give him a hand job while he drives," Marissa said with a gleam in her eye.

"Are you serious?" Maggie asked, already blushing again.

"Absolutely. I mean, don't get us killed, but have some fun. It's your birthday, you might as well live a little," Marissa said and winked.

Roger came back and the three friends walked outside towards the car. Marissa was staggering badly, and needed help from both of them while she walked. Roger helped get her in the back seat and secured. Maggie said she would sit next to her friend and make sure she was ok for the ride home.

Roger got the car going and pulled out of the parking lot. It would take about thirty minutes to drive Marissa home. At the first stoplight they came to, Marissa made a sound, and then slumped over sideways onto the seat. Roger chuckled to himself, getting her inside her own house was going to be an issue.

Maggie scooted forward so her friend could lay across the seat behind her. She watched her husband in the rear-view mirror and he blew her a kiss when he noticed her. Maggie wedged herself between the seats and kissed her husband on the ear.

"Thank you for tonight baby, I had so much fun," she slurred.

"I did too," he said, grinning.

Maggie put her hand on his shoulder and started to rub him in circles and loops.

"Thank you for taking care of me, and getting us home safely," she purred.

"Always," Roger said.

Maggie's hand had started to wander, and now it was centering in on rubbing him between the legs. Maggie's lips brushed his ear, and then she bit his ear lobe, a sure sign that she was horny. Roger looked in the rear-view mirror but he could not see Marissa laying down on the seat. Maggie kissed his neck while her hand went to the button of his pants.

"I want to see your cock," she whispered in his ear.

Roger was a married man, and knew a golden opportunity when he heard it. He took another peek to see if he could confirm Marissa was asleep. He still could not see her, and then he figured what the hell. He helped Maggie unbutton his pants, and then arched up out of the seat while he wiggled them down his legs a few inches. His underwear came with the jeans, and his growing cock was exposed for his drunken wife. She wrapped a hand around it and squeezed it a few times.

"You are so hard for me baby," she said, kissing his neck again.

Roger scooted down in the seat more so his wife could have better access to him. Maggie moved forward as well; her body squishing between the front seats. She started to slide her hand up and down his cock, feeling it grow to its full hardness.

"I love how hard you get for me. It's so exci-ungh!"

Maggie cut off her last word and grunted in surprise. Her hand froze and her mouth was hanging open. She was staring at the dashboard and seemed lost for a moment.

"Maggie?" Roger asked, glancing away from the road to look at his wife for a split second.

"Sorry," she said, as her hand started to jerk him off again, "I just get so turned on for you, it's hard to concentrate sometimes."

Maggie bit his ear again and moaned while she did it.

"Fuck yea, that feels so good," she whispered, and Roger agreed.

He had started to leak pre-cum and Maggie was smearing it around his cock while she stroked him.

"Mmmmmmm," she said, "so good."

"Can you sink down just a bit lower in your seat?" Maggie said, biting his neck.

"I can try, why?" Roger asked.

"Because I'm going to try to get my mouth on your cock," Maggie said, and then moaned. Her own words seemed to be turning her on.

Roger was going to ask about Marissa, but figured if she started to wake up, Maggie would be the first to know and she could warn him to cover up. Roger wiggled down in the seat and must have done exactly what Maggie wanted.

"O yes, just like that, that is so fucking exciting," Maggie said.

His wife maneuvered around some until she was squeezed between the seats, and then she leaned down and sucked his cock into her mouth. This time both Roger and Maggie moaned at the same time.

"That feels so good," Roger said.

Maggie licked him, and then sucked him; going down as far as she was able. Her mouth was hot, and she kept moaning while she blew him. The sounds and the vibrations made it all the more amazing. As she lifted her head, she allowed all the spit and drool to drop onto his aching cock. She used a free hand to smear it around as she stroked him up and down.

"I'm so excited, I just might cum while I suck you," she said to him.

"That's fucking exciting to hear," Roger said.

"Grab my hair then, and fuck my mouth," Maggie said, and then whimpered just a little.

Roger grabbed a fistful of hair, and pushed her down on his cock. His normally conservative wife groaned, and her body shuddered with pleasure. She was going deeper than normal, and Roger had to fight to keep his own voice down.

"That is so fucking good baby, you are taking me so deep. Your mouth feels so good," he said to her.

His wife made a happy sound in her throat, but never stopped what she was doing. This whole thing was so over the top exciting, Roget knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"You're going to make me cum baby, it feels too good, I can't stop it," he said. His hips were arching up in time with her mouth, while his fist full of hair was guiding her back down. They had a nice pace together, slow, and deep. Roger was having trouble concentrating on driving so he smartly decided to pull over to the side of the road. There was a dark section of road up ahead, with too much space between streetlights. Roger stopped the car in one of those dark spots, put it in park, and then killed the lights. Now he could concentrate fully on his wife's amazing mouth.

Maggie started making grunting noises and her body's shaking increased. At first Roger thought she was trying to encourage him to cum. Then he realized she was getting close to an orgasm on her own. She was actually going to orgasm just from sucking his cock. Fuck that was hot!

The more Roger thought about it, the closer he got to climax. Soon his groans and gasps were happening just as often as hers, and getting just as loud. Maggie was building towards something special; you could hear it. Her whimpers and cries were deep guttural sounds, and she pushed herself deeper onto her husband's cock with determination. Husband and wife climbed together, and they climbed fast.

"Wait a minute!" Maggie said, his cock popping out of her mouth.

"What?" Roger asked.

"I don't think that I...Aw fuck. Fuck! Fuck!" Maggie said, and then lowered her mouth back to his lap. Her body trembled and Roger didn't know what to think, but it sure felt fucking good. Maggie slammed her mouth back onto his cock, and started bobbing fast and hard.

Maggie was practically panting, and had sped up out of her own personal need. She made the occasional choking sound, but didn't let that stop her. It didn't even slow her down. Her kneeing sound had reached a fevered pitch, and she was very loud inside the car. If grunts could be interpreted as begging sounds, she was begging for the finish. Her movements stopped being fluid as his wife crested and tipped over the edge. Maggie shattered, and her body convulsed in pure pleasure. Feeling his wife come undone was the last piece of straw that Roger needed, and it broke him. Roger exploded, again and again. His hips lifted his ass off the seat. Stream after steam blasted into Maggie's mouth, which had locked tight around the base of his shaft. Maggie swallowed once, twice, and then a third time when Roger kept pumping.

"Please, no more," Maggie said as soon as her mouth slid off his cock.

"I don't think I have anything left to give you baby," Roger said.

Indeed, his nuts felt empty. They had fired off everything in today's arsenal, and probably tomorrow's stock as well.

Maggie wiggled backwards to sit up, and then wiggled backwards again to slip back into the backseats. She immediately slumped over sideways in the seat, lying next to the sleeping form of Marissa. They fit together like puzzle pieces now, with Marissa in the back, and Maggie in the front. Roger looked at them while he pulled his pants back up, and buttoned them. When he was ready, he turned on the lights, and pulled back onto the road. They were still fifteen minutes away from Marissa's house.

Marissa had pretended to be asleep until Maggie wedged herself between the seats in front of them. With Roger no longer able to see her, she was free to do as she pleased. The first thing she did was get her hands under Maggie's dress again. The second thing she did was to slide her fingers along Maggie's wet slit, slowly moving around her clit, and dipping just a fraction into the wet opening at the bottom.

"I love how hard you get for me," Maggie said from the front seat.

Marissa knew that Maggie had been successful, and her hand was wrapped around Rogers dick. Marissa was safe to do whatever she wanted, so she pushed two fingers into Maggie's hot pussy. Maggie jolted and paused, but Marissa kept right on finger fucking her friend. She curled them against the front wall in a come here motion. This was something Marissa loved having done to her, and she was hoping Maggie would love it as well.

Maggie's pussy was drooling and the wetness ran down Marissa's hands and arms. The hips were moving on their own, and her muscles contracted each time the fingers touched that spot on the front wall. She could hear Maggie moaning, and saying how good it felt. Marissa knew those words were for her.

Marissa was having a great time. It was hella exciting, and turned her on all over again. Her free hand was already inside her own panties, and she copied what she did to Maggie on her own pussy. She was leaking wetness, and worried Roger would be able to smell her. She kept her touches slow and light, until she could hear Maggie speed up and start gagging on his cock.

"You're going to make me cum baby," Roger said from the front seat. When Maggie picked up the pace, so did Marissa. There were so many things she could do. She could speed up, she could go faster, she could push, pull, or pinch. Maggie was at her mercy, just like Marissa had been at her mercy earlier tonight. Marissa remembered how Maggie teased her, made her wait, stringing her along with desire and pleasure.

Marissa gathered up some wetness on one of her fingers, and started to slide it around Maggie's virgin asshole. Maggie jolted, and stiffened up for a moment, before she resumed what she was doing. In a minute her body relaxed again and Marissa gathered more lubricant on her finger. She placed her fingertip on Maggie's tight ass and pushed the tip in.

"Wait a minute!" Maggie said from the front seat.

Marissa had no intention of waiting. She slid her wet finger inside her friend's ass, while her thumb started doing circles on her exposed clit.

"I don't think that I...Aw fuck. Fuck! Fuck!" Maggie said and stopped. From the sounds of it, she went back to sucking that dick. As soon as Marissa started fucking her ass, sliding her slim finger in and out, Maggie's whole body started shaking. She produced even more lubricant, and Marissa put it to good use. Maggie was much louder than before, and her hips were pushing back against the finger. She might claim later that she didn't like it, but they both would know that was a lie. She was loving this.

'Little slut,' Marissa thought.

Roger was getting close and Marissa was bringing Maggie along for the party. She was panting now, and gagging on the cock as she pushed herself further and further down. Maggie was thinking she might just make herself cum if she pushed her mouth down just a little bit more. She was trying to anyway.

As the lovers raced towards the finish line, Marissa concentrated on Maggie's clit with furious fingers. She rubbed it back and forth, while the wetness continued to weep out of Maggie. With her other hand, Marissa was flipping her own clit, trying to match speed with her lovers. The three of them were connected, and she wanted them to cum together. Even if one of them didn't know they were connected.

Roger was building up to a crescendo, and Maggie was there as well. Marissa went into overdrive with both hands, and closed her eyes tightly. She thought about being trapped by her hair earlier in the car. Being helpless was very fucking exciting.

Marissa came first and bit her cheek to keep from screaming. The powerful orgasm crushed her, and wrung her out at the same time. Her own body immediately became too sensitive to touch and she removed the hand from her own panties. She used that free hand to push three fingers into Maggie's hot box. That did the trick and Maggie exploded.

From the front seat she heard Roger explode, and he growled as his body shook with spams. Roger was done, Maggie was done, and Marissa was done. All three of them were happy and satisfied. Marissa felt like Jello, and pulled her hands away from her best friend's parts. She flopped back against the seat with a contented sigh, and a crooked smile on her face. She closed her eyes, and let the motion of the car rock her into the darkness.

It was quiet for a few minutes before Maggie laid down across the back seat with her face near Marissa's. It was very dark in the back row, too dark to see each other. After another minute, the car started moving again. Maggie's hand reached out in the darkness and found Marissa's hand to squeeze it.

"I can't believe you fucked my ass," Maggie whispered in the dark.