Live a little, Pt. 02

Story Info
Two women friends explore a little bit more.
7.2k words
4.76
3.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is a second part to an earlier story. I recommend you read the first part for context. This is mostly lesbian sex, but also has straight sex as well. It could also be in loving wives, erotic couplings, or voyeur. I think lesbian is the best fit though. Don't be offended by the crossover, you've been warned. Have an open mind, and have an open container. Cheers. ***

The two women were sitting in the middle row of Maggie's Ford Explorer. Their heads were close together and they were whispering. The rapid conversation was accompanied with lots of head shaking and hand waving.

"So where do you two want to go?" Roger asked, starting the car and getting ready to leave the parking lot.

"Quarter World!" Marissa said quickly.

"Quarter World? I thought you wanted to have a few more drinks?" Roger asked.

"We do, and Quarter World has a bar," Maggie said, defending her friend's choice.

"Your wish is my command, or should I say, your wish is my missile command" Roger said with a chuckle. He pulled out of the lot and headed towards their new destination. Both women groaned at the pun.

The two couples had met this evening for dinner to celebrate Maggie's birthday. They used to be co-workers and had been friends for years. They only got together a few times a year now, but talked and texted when they could. Their relationship had been perfectly normal until tonight. Tonight, things had gone nuclear, but not in a bad way. As the car moved through the darkness, Maggie thought about what changed over dinner.

Marissa looked amazing as usual. She had dazzling blue eyes and a beautiful sexy smile. Her pretty face was framed with waves of blond hair, teased, and curled to perfection. Tonight, she wore a deep cranberry V neck shirt, and a blue jean skirt. It wasn't a mini, but it didn't touch her knees either. Her cowboy boots accented her long legs and strong muscles from riding horses. She would look great in a burlap sack, but when she dressed up, she was plasma hot. She looked hot tonight, but that was only part of it. Both girls got tipsy early, and then slightly drunk before their food even arrived. They laughed and joked as they caught up, sitting next to each other. Marissa had always been very handsy, and tonight was no exception. She frequently reached out to touch Maggie, accentuation parts of her story, or to make a point. Dinner was fine, but dessert is where things really got interesting.

Marissa had given her friend a present, and Maggie went to hug her in thanks. It must have been the alcohol filter that made her notice how good her friend smelled. Maggie nuzzled her neck for a moment and then went to kiss her on the cheek as a thank you. Marissa had enjoyed the nuzzle so much, she closed her eyes and turned into the kiss. Their lips touched for the first time and it was electric for both sides. The kiss left both of them shocked and slightly frazzled. A quick look around assured them they had not been noticed, not even by their husbands talking across the table. Both women sat down but couldn't take their eyes off each other. Marissa had a smoldering look in her eyes that turned her smile into something more than a smile. She was turned on; Maggie could see it.

When the slice of chocolate cake was delivered at the table, Maggie offered Marissa a bite off her fork. As Marissa leaned forward for the bite, Maggie leaned forward and put her hand down for balance. Out of sight from everyone else, Maggie had placed her hand on the inside of Marissa's bare thigh, as high as it could go. Her knuckles brushed the front of her friend's panties while she took the bite of cake. Maggie repeated the maneuver a few minutes later with the last bite of cake, but was much more deliberate with her hand this time. She stroked and petted her friend's most intimate places in the few seconds while she took the last bite of chocolate cake and moaned.

Both of them knew a line had been crossed, but what could they do about it now? Dinner was over, and the four of them had walked out to the parking lot together. The men stopped near a light pole, trying to find a video on their phone they had talked about over dinner. The girls kept walking to put the birthday present away inside Maggie's car. The gift was blown glass and very fragile. Marissa suggested they put it in the backseat and secure it with the seatbelt. Maggie held it from the passenger side, while Marissa went around to the driver side to lean in and lock the seatbelt in place. It was half a minute later when Maggie noticed Marissa had not gotten out, and was wiggling around inside the car. She walked around the car to investigate and that was when the nuclear option came into play.

Marissa had gotten her hair stuck in the seat belt latch when she pushed it home. On top of that, she had accidentally clicked the side seat belt buckle into the center seat belt latch. It was a tight fit, and now she couldn't undo it. She was stuck laying across the back seat with her feet on the ground outside the car. Her wiggling had only succeeded in exposing half her ass, most of her panties, and the very wet condition dinner had caused.

Maggie watched her friend struggle, but was mostly watching her ass move back and forth. It was beautiful, pale, and sexy as fuck. Maggie realized she could do whatever she wanted right now, and Marissa couldn't stop her. The men were off in the distance, sharing one video after another. For the first time, Maggie wondered what another woman would feel like. How soft would she be? Fuzzy or shaved? How wet was she? Maggie reached forward and slipped a hand inside Marissa's panties to find out. Turns out, she was very wet.

With her BFF trapped and helpless across the backseat, Maggie answered all her questions while she slowly masturbated her friend. Marissa was too shocked to speak at first, but she got over that soon enough. Soon she was begging, pleading for release, while Maggie played and teased. It was only a few minutes, but the buildup seemed tremendous. When Marissa was at the breaking point, Maggie rubbed her friend's clit as fast as she could, just the way she liked to be rubbed. Marissa screamed, gushed, and nearly passed out.

While Marissa lay there scrambled, Maggie reached over her and was able to unclip the stubborn seat belt. Marissa was free, but too dizzy to stand on her own.

Maggie helped her stand up, and held her while she got her wits back. As soon as she did, she swooped in and kissed Maggie thoroughly. This was no quick lipper like inside the restaurant, this was a soul kiss. There was heat, tongue, and saliva. While Marissa's need had been quenched, Maggie's fire had now been fanned. She was panting with need. She asked Marissa for help, she needed to be touched.

That's when the men called out to them, asking if they were ready to leave. Some quick thinking on Marissa's part came up with the plan of the girls wanting to go somewhere else, and have a few more drinks while they talked. Marissa's husband Phil had an early day tomorrow, and decided to head home to sleep. Roger and Maggie would drive Marissa home later. That was how the three of them ended up in Maggie's Explorer, headed for the arcade.

Quarter World was a video arcade for adults. It had all the video games from your youth, along with a bar and half kitchen. Pac-Man just felt better with tater-tots and a beer. The lower floor was jammed with the upright cabinet machines. They filled the dark warehouse in several rows, forming narrow alleys full of video games. The lights were low, and most of the space was lit from the game-screens and LED lights. There was a constant hum of noise, with layers of sound effects from hundreds of machines. The upper floor had the pinball machines and skee-ball. It also had some of the bigger enclosed games like Pole Position, Star Wars, and Afterburner.

The entry fee was only three dollars after ten pm, and it wasn't very crowded this evening. They hit the bar first and got drinks for all three of them. A beer for Roger, and cocktails for the ladies. They walked around together looking at the different machines, deciding what they wanted to play first.

Upstairs Marissa found a motion simulator ride that immediately caught her attention. The ride looked like a huge egg on pneumatic stilts. It was all black with tinted windows to keep you from sneaking a peek inside. This simulator ride was a trip to the moon and back, all in eleven minutes. It held two people at a time, and only cost five dollars each.

"Let's do that! Please do it with me Maggie, it looks like so much fun!" Marissa begged, squeezing her friend's hand.

"Sure, why not," Maggie agreed.

There was nobody in line in front of them, but the machine was already in motion. The girl attendant running the simulator had a name tag that said she was Abby. She said the ride had just started and the astronauts inside still had nine minutes to go on their journey. They had a bit of time to wait before it was their turn and the next launch.

"You don't have to wait for us Roger, we'll come and find you as soon as we are back on earth," Maggie said.

"Sounds good to me, I'll probably be at Donkey Kong or Joust, but I might drift as far as Gorf," he said, raising his drink in salute and then heading for the stairs.

Marissa had finished her drink while they walked around, and now looked at Maggie's drink in her hand. It was still half full.

"Drink the rest of that on your way to the bathroom, and drop our glasses off on that empty table over there along the wall," Marissa said, nodding her head to the side.

"I don't have to go right now," Maggie said, taking a sip of her drink.

"I want your panties off before we get on this ride," Marissa said quietly, "so you can either do it right here in front of the attendant, or you can do it in the privacy of the bathroom."

Maggie startled a bit, and then took a bigger sip of her drink.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom," she whispered.

Maggie took both empty glasses with her on her way to the restroom.

While she was gone, Marissa questioned Abby about the ride.

"Are there any exciting bumps or jolts on this ride?"

Abby was happy to talk about the ride she operated.

"Of course, it shakes you around pretty good, but I don't want to spoil the big surprise," she teased.

"Oh, you can tell me. I talked my friend into going on this ride and now I'm worried she might get motion sick. Roller coasters make her queasy," Marissa said.

"Well in that case, I'll tell you. On your return flight, with about 90 seconds to go, one of your engines explodes. You fall into a steep dive before the parachutes deploy and you land safely. If you watch the countdown clock and listen you can usually hear people inside scream when it hits 90 seconds. The experience feels very scary and real on the inside," Abby said.

Maggie came back from the bathrooms flushed pink. She had removed her panties as instructed, and they were tucked away at the bottom of her purse. She had used the opportunity to blot the wetness already gathering between her legs. It was embarrassing how turned on she was already. Just listening to Marissa talk about touching her was turning her on.

Abby the attendant saw the other woman walk back from the restrooms looking blushed, scared, and nervous.

"Don't worry honey, you're going to love it," she said to the other woman when she got back in line with her friend.

Marissa was watching the countdown clock on the outside of the simulator and when it reached 90 seconds, the front end of the simulator dipped suddenly and the egg balanced on its nose. Inside the ride she heard at least one person cry out. She shared a secret smile with Abby, who had been listening to it as well.

When the clock reached zero, the egg's movements slowed to a stop, and the legs contracted until it was sitting back on the ground. The top half of the egg lifted up and the previous two astronauts were revealed. The couple looked excited and buzzed from the ride.

"That was great!" the man said.

The woman with him didn't look so sure, but she nodded in agreement. At least she was smiling.

Abby the attendant helped get the shoulder harnesses unbuckled and helped each person out, one at a time. They stepped out onto the raised metal platform, and then down the four-metal grated steps onto the floor.

The attendant did a quick peek inside for anything left behind, and then motioned the two new astronauts forward. Marissa held Maggie's hand for support as they climbed the steps.

"Who's first?" Abby asked.

"She is," Marissa said, nudging Maggie forward first, "I want her on my right side so I can hold her hand if needed, I'm better right-handed."

Maggie was helped into the egg and sat down in the soft padded astronaut's chair. It felt like it was made out of memory foam.

"You can set your purse down in the space just behind your seat," the attendant said.

Marissa got in next and sat down after stowing her purse behind the seats. Abby got the shoulder point harness on both of them and then clicked them into place. Maggie and Marissa stared at each other after the click of the buckle snapping home, and then both burst out laughing.

"Have a great flight," Abby said, before climbing back out.

A few seconds later the top part of the egg was lowered into place, cutting off the light and noise from the outside word. It was very dark for a moment before the screens in front of them came to life. There were four large screens, two in front of each astronaut. One screen was all flight telemetry information. Speed, altitude, fuel, temperature, guidance, oxygen, and several other things. The other screen showed an outside view of the rocket they were supposedly sitting inside of. The rocket was already on the launch pad, with tendrils of vapors drifting off the fuel tanks. Down in the corner of the screen, the ride timer had just started counting down from eleven minutes.

Mission control came on the speaker and said they were ready for launch. The launch countdown started at 30 seconds with various departments confirming they were a go for launch. At 20 seconds their seats automatically reclined to give them a better view of the larger main screen showing a live feed of the launch. Marissa used the time to unbuckle her seatbelt and push it off her shoulders. When the countdown reached 10 seconds, Marissa leaned over and gave Maggie one of the hottest kisses she had ever received. As the countdown descended, so did Marissa's hand down the front of Maggie's body. At 3 seconds, the hand slipped under her skirt onto her naked legs. When mission control said ignition, Marissa's soft hand came to rest at the damp junction between her friend's legs.

"Liftoff!" flight control yelled, as Marissa brushed a finger over Maggie's swollen clit.

"O fuck!" Maggie cried out.

The egg shook as the rocket blasted off. Large unseen speakers were bringing them the roar of the engines as they climbed. Marissa used the cover of the vibrations and the noise to plunder her friend's helpless body. She worked her fingers through the wetness between her legs and alternated between pushing a finger inside, or swirling the moisture around the very swollen clit. She was still kissing Maggie, pushing her tongue inside the other woman's mouth when it suited her. Maggie moaned when she stopped, and then groaned when she started back up again.

The rocket was still accelerating, climbing towards space. Marissa pulled Maggie's dress up and out of the way, exposing her nakedness to the cockpit of the rocket capsule. Maggie made a cry of protest and tried to pull her skirt back down but she was partially restrained by the shoulder harness. Marissa used the opportunity to sit up and look at her near helpless friend. She looked beautiful and shameless with her skirt pulled up and her legs spread. Her legs had opened as wide as they could as soon as the rocket took off. Marissa blew a breath across her naked parts and Maggie shuddered and gasped.

When the rocket's main engine cut out suddenly, all movement and sound seemed to stop with it. They were drifting with inertia, and supposedly weightless. Marissa slipped a hand under Maggie's top and worked it around until she had a bare breast exposed. She leaned down and kissed the nipple causing a gasp. Then she licked it, and blew across the top of it. That made her friend tremble and moan. Then she took the helpless nipple between her teeth and bit down, while at the same time squeezing the clit between her friend's legs. Maggie arched, cried out in joy, and tipped her head back.

The second stage rockets kicked in just then. This would boost them out of earth's orbit and push them towards the moon. The shaking and vibrations were back, but the engine sounds were considerably lessened. Less noise transfer in space apparently. The screen showed them approaching the moon much faster than possible. With an eleven-minute round trip flight, concessions had to be made somewhere.

The retro rockets fired again as they neared the moon, slowing them down for a single languid orbit. The surface of the moon completely filled the viewing screen now. Huge craters silently drifted past them, and the lunar surface glowed with its gray dust.

Mission control announced they were coming up on the communications blackout, but it should only last a minute. There was a burst of static over the speakers, and then the inside of the simulator went dark. On the screen in front of them, you could just make out the dark side of the moon passing below them. The instruments had all gone dim, and it was eerily quiet inside the rocket capsule. Marissa climbed off Maggie, who whimpered at the loss of her friend's touch.

In the darkness, Maggie felt two hands come to rest on her thighs, and then a warm tongue licked her from bottom to top.

"Fuuuk!" Maggie cried out, and lifted her hips towards her friend's hot mouth.

Marissa's tongue was incredible, and everywhere it touched burned her with its intensity. It softly brushed her outer lips up and down. It probed her depths with its fluttering tip. It lavished her clit while Maggie pleaded for more. Maggie's whole body was shaking now, teetering with need. A light sheen of sweat had broken out on her skin, leaving her burning hot and shivering cold at the same time.

Static came over the radio and the inside of the rocket began to light up again. Marissa moved back to her own chair despite the begging and pleading from a tortured Maggie.

"Please Marissa, I was so close, I need to cum," she begged.

Marissa looked at the countdown screen and saw they had less than four minutes left on their mission. Soon now.

"Just a little longer my sweet," Marissa said to Maggie, and let her hand wander back to her soft sensitive core. Her fingers found the bundle of nerves she was looking for, and she started to circle it with soft intentional touches.

The rockets fired again with that low deep rumble as they accelerated away from the moon and back towards earth. The moon faded rapidly on the view screen but Maggie never saw it. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping, whipping her head from side to side. She was making unintelligible noises, with occasional pleas and begging. Begging for release. Marissa took a look at the countdown clock and saw they were coming up with only two minutes left.

"I'm going to let you cum now Maggie, but you have to cum right when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Maggie gasped, "Please!"

"In thirty seconds, I want you to go off like a rocket. Like my own personal cum rocket," Marissa said, increasing speed and pressure.

"O shit yes," Maggie said.

"Twenty seconds now," Marissa said, using her other hand to find a helpless nipple and pinch it softly.