Live Audience Pt. 02

Story Info
A first date brings ends in more than a kiss goodnight!
5.1k words
4.75
4.1k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The autumn season was at its peak and the weather was dreary. Overcast skies were the norm as the once colorful leaves were now dried and brown. They scattered in the breeze and provided a crunch as pedestrians made their way to their destinations. Aside from the evergreen forests in the not too distant hills, the trees were now largely barren.

A light sprinkle, just enough to be noticed, began to fall on Satsuki as she made her way to a coffee shop a few blocks from her job at a sushi bar. The shiba inu's hands were shoved into the pockets of her purple coat and used her shoulder to push the seersucker collar to her neck to brace against the chilly air.

Even though it was later in the evening, her friend Michelle wanted to meet her when she got out of work. The two did cam girl work and even did a special show together once. She had always been attracted to girls, but her experience was mostly with guys. The two had a "practice session" to feel each other out and see if it was something Satsuki really wanted to try. It was a mind-blowing experience, to say the least, but the two couldn't really hook up due to scheduling conflicts.

Now, she was asked to meet her at the coffee shop right under Michelle's apartment. Satsuki was hoping that she wanted to get her into bed again; it had been some time since she felt the touch of another. Come to think of it, the last to touch her was Michelle.

When she entered the chain coffee shop, she saw the wolf sitting with a border collie at a table near the back, a male one at that. Satsuki recognized him as the cutie that came to her restaurant a couple of weeks ago. The two were sitting next to each other and Michelle was laughing at whatever he was saying.

When he first came into the restaurant, she tried being friendlier with him than she otherwise would, in hopes he would flirt with her. However, seeing that he was meeting with Michelle, she held off and let her claim him.

"Satsuki, over here!" Michelle waved to her friend.

"Hi, Michelle! Hey, I remember you from a couple of weeks ago," she turned to Nick as she sat across from the pair.

"Hi, I'm Nick," he said, smiling.

"Satsuki, nice to finally meet you," she said with a slight intent in her voice as she gave him the once-over.

Her brown almond-shaped eyes caught his green ones briefly and she looked over to Michelle before she gave herself away. She didn't want to come between her friend and her new boyfriend; that wasn't the kind of girl she was. However, that didn't mean she couldn't plant a seed in his head.

"So, this cutie is your new boyfriend?" she asked, brushing her silky black hair away from her eyes.

"No, but he's my best friend. We've known each other since freshman year of high school," Michelle replied.

"Oh, I thought you two were..."

"Well, I make an exception for him since he's been there for me more than my own boyfriends were," Michelle said as she sidled up to Nick.

"Nice! So what's up? Did you call just to hang out? I'm down for a couple of beers right about now."

"No, I have my job in a couple of hours and I won't be done until morning," she said with regret in her voice.

"That sucks, you need to up your cam girl game!"

"Well, that brings me to why I called you here," Michelle said, looking over at Nick.

"Oh? You want to go for round two? Because that was fun," Satsuki said, her fluffy curled tail began wagging in anticipation.

"Oh, yeah! I can't wait for you to get right in between my legs and use that tongue of yours while I rub those fluffy ears of yours," the wolf said with hunger in her voice as she reached over and stroked the dog's ears seductively. Her tail whipped about as her breasts were just inches from Satsuki's face, a tantalizing offer.

Nick could smell the excitement from both of the bitches as Michelle teased her friend. Sitting back in her seat, Michelle held back, lest she not make it into work. Satsuki, worked up from the teasing, sat flush, her own curly tail wagging in her seat.

"Whew! Fuck you! Why did you have to go and do that? Now I'm all hot and bothered," Satsuki exclaimed, only slightly irritated.

"Hey, at least you get to go home and take care of yourself. I have to work until morning!" Michelle responded with an apologetic smile.

"Yeah, that's a good point," she said before setting her sights on Nick.

A mischievous smile came upon her face as she rested her head in the palm of her hand, her legs swinging slowly under the table.

"Hey Nick, what are you doing tonight?" she said with a hint of desire in her voice.

Nick looked at Michelle curiously, looking for a cue on how to respond. Michelle just shrugged at him with an amused look on her face.

"Well, I need to catch the train before I'm late, goodbye sweetie," Michelle said, giving him a wet kiss before winking at Satsuki.

"Have fun you two!" she called out as she walked out the front door.

He looked back at Satsuki who was looking at him, tail wagging. "So, how 'bout that drink, Nick?"

---------------------------------

The pair were sitting at a booth in a kitschy tiki bar just at the end of the main strip in town. It had been open since the 1950s and was a magnet for those who wanted high-proof cocktails and old-school South Seas decor.

The feline server brought them their drinks and some appetizers to share.

"Here you go, two zombies and an order of crab rangoon. Enjoy!" the tattooed server announced before he turned his attention to the other patrons.

"Beer, huh?" Nick asked, incredulously.

"Yeah, well. What can I say? This tastes better and gets you fucked up quicker," she said before drinking half the glass in one go.

Impressed and somewhat shocked, Nick watched Satsuki make short work of her potent cocktail. Meanwhile, Nick was just barely able to swallow a mouthful, the alcohol going straight to his head.

The dim, yet colorful lighting as well as the densely decorated walls and ceiling made for an exotic, yet comfortable atmosphere. Satsuki picked up one of the dumplings off the plate and presented it towards Nick's mouth.

"These are best when hot and the cream cheese melty," she said.

Nick took in the crispy morsel and Satsuki's digit trailed softly along his lips. Nick was a bit taken aback, if not turned on by the gesture. Picking up quickly on the vibe, Nick took a dumpling and offered it to the girl. Smiling, she quickly reached out and popped the food into her mouth, giggling.

Nick looked at her incredulously, though smiling.

"Let me see your hand," she said, reaching out to take it.

Satsuki folded all but Nick's index and middle fingers and dipped them in the bowl of sweet and sour sauce sitting on the table.

"H- hey, what are you doing?" he exclaimed, laughing.

Satsuki looked into Nick's eyes seductively as she ran her soft tongue along the bottom of his coated fingers. Nick's face turned red as the girl upped the game. She pulled his fingers into her mouth as her pink lips enveloped them in soft moist flesh, making a slight crinkle as she sucked.

Nick's green eyes grew wide at the girl's daring. He felt the heat rush into his face as well as his loins. Satsuki made little moans as she massaged Nick's fingers with her tongue. He could feel how deep he was in her mouth as moist flesh pillowed around him. Slowly, with her eyes closed, she pulled him out with a string of saliva stretching from her lips to the tip of his middle finger. Rather than let it snap and hit her chin, she pulled his hand back and cleaned it up with her tongue.

"Whoa... that was..." Nick said as he tried to find the words.

"Hot?" she offered playfully.

"Yeah..." he said as he sat in shock.

Flustered, Nick could feel himself growing with excitement as his length began to press against his pants. He felt he needed to turn the tables on this game. Satsuki gave him a challenging look to see what he would offer in turn.

Nick got up and made a slight show of the bulge in his jeans before sitting down next to his date. He took both her hands and began caressing them, feeling how smooth her skin was. Satsuki giggled at the novelty; no one had ever paid this kind of attention to her. Even after she gave him a simulated blow job, he still took the time to dial it back and think of little details like this. It endeared the collie to her.

Nick took her right hand and brought it up to his face, examining it. Like she did to him earlier, Nick folded her fingers leaving only her index finger protruding. Looking into her eyes, Nick teased the very tip with the tip of his tongue. Satsuki squealed in delight before catching herself and looking around to see if anyone noticed.

Satisfied with their continued privacy, she let him continue. Pressing firmer, Nick tongued the tip of her finger as if he was trying to coax her into pleasure. Little did he know, Satsuki was sitting in her own wetness by his demonstrated prowess. She shifted in her seat, trying her hardest not to jump him and make a spectacle of herself. However, her heavy breathing was beginning to give her away as he watched her breasts rise and fall in her sweater.

"Oh shit," she sighed pulling her hand away quickly as the server came over to check on the pair.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

"YES!" they both replied awkwardly in unison.

"Ok, I'll come back and check on you in a bit," the cat said, oblivious to the pair's mischief.

"Well that was close," Satsuki sighed in relief.

"Yeah, it was," Nick agreed.

Regaining her composure, Satsuki brokered a question to Nick.

"Say, Nick. Since you and Michelle aren't dating, what would you say if we started going out?" she asked.

"You and me? Well..." Nick trailed off as he tried to think about it.

"Well, I mean, we both have a special relationship with Michelle and I don't want that to change, so you don't have to worry about that. I just never had a boyfriend that took care of me and well, when we did that thing just now, I could tell you're the kind of guy a girl needs. Know what I mean?" she explained with a hint of insecurity in her voice.

"Hm, I dunno..." he began.

Satsuki could feel the insecurity well up inside. She'd never had a rejection since she was the one who was usually asked out by guys. However, she put herself on the line and could feel her heart sink.

"I'm sorry, I thought I'd ask..." she began, her voice heavy with disappointment.

"I mean, I don't feel like I'm up to your caliber. You're really pretty and I'm average at best..." he began before Satsuki, interrupted.

"Are you kidding me? I like you; you're cute! And even if you weren't, I'm not so shallow that I'd let a thing like physical attractiveness get in the way of a potentially good relationship and a really, really, really good fuck!" she exclaimed.

Nick was taken aback. He was only trying to tease the poor girl, but she really wanted to be with him.

"Wow, I, uh, was only kidding. Of course! I'd love to go out with you Satsuki," he said, caressing her face gently.

She smiled at Nick and rested her head on his shoulder. The two finished their drinks, but didn't have the wherewithal to order seconds. Satsuki settled the tab, since she invited him and it was only fair.

The night had gotten colder as the rain picked up. The pair took a rent-a-ride to her home and Nick walked Satsuki to her door.

"Well, I had a great time, Nick," she said with a slight slur in her voice, the alcohol still swimming in her head.

"I did too. Are we gonna..." he added, hopefully. He wanted to ram her home so badly that he was starting to strain against the confines of his trousers.

He moved in for a kiss and Satsuki obliged. He pressed her against the wall, her arms up, submissively. The collie could smell the shiba inu's excitement and he pressed against her crotch. Their tongues explored each other's mouths in a sensuous dance. Even through her jeans, she could feel his pressure against her wet entrance.

As their kissing intensified, Satsuki moaned as Nick ground against her. She wasn't expecting to be dry-humped in her doorway. What if her neighbors saw? What if her parents heard them? Fuck it, this felt too good. The prospect of getting caught exhilarated her and now she almost wanted to get caught. Better yet, she wanted to be caught mid-orgasm; the very thought gave her a rush.

Just as the titillating thought swam in her head, she felt herself build up. Satsuki began to squeak as a sharp orgasm welled up from her jewel. She looked around, hoping to find someone to lock eyes with as she started to climax. Even though the streets were empty, the thought of exciting or offending someone with such dominant behavior sent the dog over the edge.

Nick began picking up the pace and ground harder against Satsuki's crotch, eliciting gasps. She grasped onto his shoulders as a wave of pleasure overtook her. Biting into his shoulder to stifle a scream, she shuddered in euphoria. This was the first time a guy was able to give her an orgasm.

Just as she crested, she felt Nick's arms wrap around her back, holding her close. A grunt and a spasm from his length told her all she needed to know. A warm feeling against her entrance confirmed this as they embraced each other under the exterior light.

Satsuki and Nick felt fuzzy and then the cold, damp air made itself apparent.

"Oh fuck, that was great Nick. I really needed that," she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

"I'll say," Nick laughed as he tried to catch his own.

The pair looked down and noticed the slick on the front of his pants. Fortunately, his coat was long enough to cover the wet spot and keep the cold air off.

"Damn, Nick! No wonder Michelle keeps talking about you. If you're this good from a dry hump, I'd love to see what you can really do," Satsuki exclaimed.

"Well, we could..." Nick began before being cut off by Satsuki placing her finger on his lips.

"Not tonight... I don't go all the way on the first date. I do have standards," she said, laying down the rules.

"Oh, ok," he replied.

"Now, the second date, all bets are off. By the way, are you going to be at Michelle's when we get together for our special show?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. I've been there for most of her shows recently," Nick answered.

"Good! I want you to enjoy the show before we get to the main event," she said as she smiled into his eyes.

"I haven't had a good, proper fuck in ages and even then, they weren't nearly as hot as this was. Oh fuck, I can't wait until I get you inside me," Satsuki said, swiveling her hips, slowly, feeling herself get excited again.

"I can't wait either. I can smell your desire building again and it's all I can do to bend you over and give it knot deep" the collie said as his tail wagged.

"Mmmm, it's such a tempting offer, but I want to wait until Michelle can join us. I want it to be special with my friend there. It'll be worth the wait. Just imagine as you're thrusting away inside my tight, wet pussy, Michelle is sitting on my face with me eating her out as you two kiss deeply, your tongues caressing each other. The only sounds are the wet kisses, the moans of pleasure, the slapping of flesh. The smell of desire from three people who love and care about each other... Shit, I'm getting wet again," she laughed.

Reaching into her panties, Satsuki coated her finger generously and put it up to Nick's mouth. He eagerly took her digit and sucked off the honey-like liquor, savoring her taste. It was different than Michelle's headier wolf flue but no less enticing.

"You taste amazing," Nick whispered.

"Thank you! Consider this a taste of what's to come. Get it? I made a funny!" she exclaimed in a goofy voice.

"Ha ha! Very funny. But seriously, I can't wait to see you again," Nick said, leaning in for a final kiss.

"Neither can I,' Satsuki said as she gave in and kissed him deeply. She pulled away before she let it get out of hand again.

"Goodnight, Nick!" she sang as she winked at him.

"Goodnight Satsuki!"

Nick watched Satsuki wobble into her house, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm before turning to go. The rain lightened up to a slight drizzle as he began the walk home. Nick felt lucky to have two gorgeous girls that wanted to be with him. He felt luckier, still to be able to bring them so much pleasure.

------------------------------

Almost a week after their first date, Satsuki called Nick.

"Hey, Nick! How are you?" Satsuki's voice sang on the other end.

"Doing good, working on a project," Nick responded.

"Oh, yeah? What are you doing?" she asked.

"Fixing some coding for a friend's company website. The site's buggy, so I'm going through and cleaning it up. What about you?" he asked as he clicked the keyboard.

"Mmmm, not much. Just preparing for the blizzard, getting things ready, just in case we lose power," she responded as the sound of her sorting things out filled the background.

A storm was expected to drop a foot of snow in the area. Power outages were expected and Nick wanted to get as much work done as possible before that happened. It was still early in the afternoon and snow was starting to drift down, but not heavy enough just yet; that would come later in the evening.

"I see. Listen, about our next date, do you think you'd want to make it for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Tomorrow? Well the storm's supposed to pass by early morning, but I doubt anything will be open," Nick said as he stopped typing to consider the idea.

"That's the idea, I won't have to work. The restaurant is closing for the day and I finally have a free day," Satsuki said with excitement in her voice. She hadn't had a day off in a couple of weeks, but was earning quite a bit in return.

"What do you have in mind?" Nick asked as he stretched, taking a break from work to talk with his new girlfriend.

"Well, I figured we could go to the park and play in the snow, hang out, walk around in the winter wonderland..." she sang humorously.

Nick chuckled, "That sounds like fun, actually. Ok, I can come by when the weather improves."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow! Have a goodnight honeybun!" she said, adding a kiss into the receiver.

"You too, Satsuki, uh, I dunno what to call you..."

"You can call me Satsuki-chan," she offered.

"Oh, I like that. Ok, have a goodnight, Satsuki-chan," Nick said enthusiastically.

Satsuki gave an elated sigh before hanging up.

That night, the blizzard hit full force. Just as predicted with the exception of a couple of convenience stores on the main strip, the town shut down. Power had blipped during the night and a few more rural areas lost it completely, but by and large, the area was largely unscathed.

By early morning, the snowfall let up enough for people to clear their properties. Nick was drafted by his parents to help clear their driveway, walkway, and front sidewalk. After a couple of hours, he was finally free to see Satsuki.

When Nick arrived at Satsuki's, she was walking out the door to meet him. The shiba inu's curled tail was wagging as she ran over to the border collie, his own tail wagging.

"Hi Nick!" she said gleefully as she hugged and kissed him.

"Hi Satsuki-chan. How did you guys do last night?" he asked as the couple began walking.

"We had power cut out briefly, but we were fine, otherwise."

"Same, I got most of my work done last night before it got really bad."

"That's good, because we're spending the whole day together," Satsuki said as she wrapped herself around Nick's arm.

Satsuki was wearing her coat, turtleneck sweater, a plaid skirt with heavy leggings to help keep warm, but at least somewhat fashionable for their date. Nick opted for black jeans, a heavy knit sweater and his coat for the occasion.

12