Live Audience Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at the park, a series of trails with a playground by the street. The trails went up a hill into a grove of pine trees, covered in snow, giving a picturesque scene. There were no footprints in the snow, so Nick and Satsuki had the whole area to themselves for the time being.

"Oooh, let's play on the slide!" Satsuki exclaimed as she pulled Nick through the snow like a happy kid.

He helped her knock the built-up snow off the slide before climbing up the ladder. He could see up her skirt, and despite the heaviness of her leggings, he could see the shape of her ass. It wasn't as shapely as Michelle's, but it was a cute bubble butt. Nick could feel his tail wag as he could smell a trace of her feminine scent, despite the layers and cold.

When she go to the top, Satsuki leaped forward and slid down face forward while laughing in delight before plowing headfirst into the snow at the bottom. She giggled as her tail whipped about in glee. The sight endeared Nick and he was glad he was dating such a cute girl.

"Watch out, I'm coming down!" shouted Nick as he slid down on his back.

Satsuki rolled over just in time for Nick to land in the snow. As he came to a stop, she rolled back over on top of him and sat on his lap.

"Very funny, are you gonna let me up?" he asked.

Satsuki just shook her head.

"You know, something might come up if you don't," he said, teasingly.

Satsuki just moaned and began rocking slowly back and forth, pushing her crotch into him.

"So we're doing this again?" he asked, smiling knowingly at his girlfriend.

"Oh, no. We're not doing this again. We're doing something else," she responded with a seductive lilt in her voice.

"Oh yeah? I thought we were going to wait for Michelle?"

"I changed my mind," she whispered as she reached down, pulling her black hair aside, and began kissing Nick. Their tongues caressed one another as she ground on his ever-hardening length.

The trace amount of her scent became slightly more apparent as they continued. He had always wanted to have passionate sex outdoors, but he didn't vizualize it happening in the snow. Still, it was happening and he couldn't believe it was.

"Hold on," Satsuki interrupted for a moment. She reached under her skirt with both hands and began fiddling around. Nick's ears perked up as he heard the sound of material tearing. He realized Satsuki was making an access hole in her tights.

Satisfied with her results, she reached down to Nick's jeans and began to unzip his fly. Nick just let her take charge as she reached through the opening of his boxers and freed his length. Her skirt insulated them from the cold as she shifted herself to lower herself on top of him. Nick loved foreplay, but Satsuki was so ready to go that she just sucked him up inside her as she lowered herself.

Satsuki gasped, her tail whipping around as she allowed herself to be filled up by her boyfriend. She just sat there for a moment, enjoying her body enveloping Nick and feeling something she never felt before: love for someone who wanted to make sure her needs were met before his own.

"Fuck," she gasped. "I fucking love you Nick! Please make me feel good!"

"I love you too, Satsuki! I want my bitch to feel good for me!" he groaned.

"I fucking will! I fucking will! I promise you" she squeaked out.

Satsuki ground herself, moving Nick's cock around inside her tight, wet walls. She felt him snug against every sensitive area inside her as her first wave of climax welled up.

A wind whipped up, chilling Satsuki's back, but her skirt covered the couple's lovemaking, keeping their sensitive parts tented under warmth. Satsuki bent down as her climax built and drew Nick into a deep kiss, pressing her body against his in the snow. She groaned and whimpered as sheer pleasure welled up deep inside her wet walls.

"Fuck, Nick, you're so fucking deep!" she gasped, her face close to his as she looked into his eyes, hers beginning to squint as she came.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as she ground herself against him as she had the most satisfying orgasm she'd ever had from a male. The shiba inu could feel her dog honey dripping along his length, further increasing her need for more.

Nick held her as he rolled Satsuki on her back and took control for a bit.

"Now, it's my turn. But I promise you I won't let my bitch go without," he said, taking control.

Satsuki chuckled, "You just gave me one of the best orgasms of my life and you're worried about me going without? You're definitely a keeper, Nick."

The border collie slid in with ease with his knot at his mate's entrance. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and refused to let go, lest the length so deep inside her inch its way out.

Nick pushed up for a better angle as Satsuki's hips shifted back, allowing deeper penetration. Nick's tapered tip rested against her cervix and the sensation began radiating through her body as the deepest, full-body orgasm took hold of her.

The slow pumping made her ache for more as each movement of his hips coax more and more deep pleasure forth from her very core.

The look in Satsuki's eyes and the breathless sounds from her mouth cued Nick on his rhythm and timing. He wanted to be the dominant male, but he knew he needed to take care of his partner's needs to keep her happy. His happiness was tied in with her own.

"Nick, Nick, knot me! I've never been knotted before and I want you to fill me with your hot collie spunk!" she gasped as she crested.

Nick pushed in with one final thrust and flooded Satsuki's womb with his seed as he sealed her with his knot. His throbbing tip rested against the center of her pleasure and drove her to ecstasy. Satsuki's eyes squinted as her mouth gaped, trying to scream, but the force of her climax prevented but a few desperate squeaks to escape.

Nick buried his face in her shoulder, grunting loudly, however, muted by the seersucker in her collar. As if trying to make their bodies one, Nick pulled her close to him as he pumped himself into his mate, succeeding in sealing their tryst.

The squeaks slowly turned into gasps, which in turn turned into moans as her body settled into its afterglow. Separated by their clothes, Satsuki focused on the sensation of their combined flesh in the intimate setting under her skirt. She felt happy, content, elated, full. She may have been Nick's, but by the same course, he was hers. Sure, they shared Michelle, but that was its own special relationship with its own kind of intimacy.

Satsuki may not have been as aggressive as Michelle was, but she was assertive in her own way. She was still a dog with needs and found her the ideal mate; dominant at his core, but always considerate of her needs. All the other guys who played at being an alpha were all talk, but came up short when it mattered: keeping their mate happy. They were for all intents and purposes just little puppies.

"My knot's taking a while to calm down," Nick laughed apologetically.

Satsuki just grinned as she purred, "That's fine because I'm never letting you go."

She squeezed her muscles and milked as much of him as she could. She could feel a few small squirts, but he was largely spent.

Just then, Nick's knot finally calmed down and he slid out. Satsuki made a little disappointing groan as she felt his seed pour out as he stood up.

"Oh shit... UGH!" she exclaimed as it ran down her tights onto the bottom of her skirt.

Nick laughed, "So, you really have never been knotted before!"

"NO! I didn't realize it was so messy. Why didn't you warn me?!"

"Sorry, I thought you knew," he apologized.

She looked around, assessing the number of people on the streets. Except for a few people clearing the snow from in front of their homes, the streets were largely empty.

"Fuck it," she thought to herself. "He claimed me and I'm showing everybody he did."

"It's ok, I'll just show that I'm yours," she said as she wagged her tail. "I mean you are my mate and everybody needs to be aware of that."

Nick smiled at Satsuki, wagging his own tail as he took her hand and walked back through the snow to the street. Just then, Satsuki's phone pinged a text alert.

"Hey! was wondering if u r ready 4 that special session? asking 4 friend ;-)"

"It's Michelle, she's ready to do that cam session with her. Are you sure that's ok?"

"Of course! Only if I'm still invited to watch you two," Nick responded.

"Nick can still come too?"

"Nick can cum as much as he wants! XD"

"K OMW!"

"C U Soon!"

Satsuki turned to Nick and kissed him deeply. As she pulled back, she quipped, "Well, I guess this date will have a third wheel."

Nick sighed in exaggeration, "What am I going to do with two beautiful, hot girls that want to have sex with each other and me?"

"I guess we'll just have to figure that out, now won't we?"

12