All Comments on 'Live Chicken Sandwich'

by Alexis Haines

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok

i give it a twentyfive for two reason very little heat plus the first part was boreing no sex at all.second you never describe the lovers they were ghost to the readers how we suppose to visualize these lovers with out knowing there hair colour,ete colour,height,weight,bust size,waist,hips as well as there cupsize.what race are they? these are important questions.which you failed to answer. you need to rewrite this story give real heat don;t take a page and a half to get to the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I tried to make up

... for the idiot whose comments preceed this one. I recognize the idiot's writing style because he made the same comments about one of my stories. Takes too long for the sex... well dude maybe that's why you're always wacking off here instead of being with actual women; it's called foreplay and whether it's physical or literary a lot of people enjoy it. No bra and cup size... same thing pal. They don't mean very much and can't describe a breast except for those who only see them in the Penneys catalog. The story is just fine, it's some of these anons that need work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotica!

While the story did take time to build, it also gave me type to understand the character. And when it did get to the sex, I was there in the room with a person, not just a body. Nicely done piece of erotica.

DexicreonDexicreonover 18 years ago
Great!

You gave us only enough description to force the reader to use his (or her) imagination. I liked your slow build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

This is one of the best stories ever posted here. The writing style is refreshing, lets us delve into the mind. There's nothing much to say except that I'm looking forwards to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Moving tale exquisitely told...

This author's range and depth are stunning. She's sweeping through every category with uncanny dexterity. Where to next, Diva Haines?

playwithlezliplaywithlezliabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

I liked getting to know the story of the people before the story of the lovemaking.

Sometimes a good fuck is just so much better when it is real between two people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

I think I just fell in love with Lisa. This was fantastic. Thank you!

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Fun story

I especially liked the ending being vague about Lisa and Maggie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous